Roses for Lily-Rose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
ok, i know this isnt really pirate realted, but i feel it needs to be shared. If the articles are true, little Lily-Rose, Johnny's daughter, is sick and hospitalized and has been for the past week. heres an article: http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/depps%20daughter%20seriously%20ill_1024325 oh g*d, i cant breath. my thoughts and prayers to you guys. I no i dont know Johnny, but just the thought of it...crycrybaby i think a dear angel has lost her wings for a while sadangel

Claudia_Black
I posted an article about it in the Johnny Depp lovefest thread...is really sad

ivebeendepped43
i wanna break down cryng right now

pirate179
OH this is so sad...i dont know what to say....other than i hope she will be ok

ivebeendepped43
please pray from them guys. if not, she might not get better anytime soon so...a delay in Sweeney

pirate179
im praying...

Chiki Mina
I know she will be fine. There will be no use crying. Save your tears for joy.

She will be fine. I will be praying. And Im not praying because she is Johnny's child, is because she is a child.

Surreal_44
Having an ill child is one of the most heart-wrenching things a parent can ever go through. I hope this is just a dreadful rumor, but if it isn't I will certainly add my hopes and prayers for her full recovery and for strength for her family and friends.

PirateDiva
OMG sad My prayers are with Johnny and his family!!! I agree surreal, having a seriously ill child is something really hard for a parent.....I hope whatever Lily has, she overcomes it and comes out healthy and strong!!!

Hang in there Johnny, Lily will be fine!! Ur fans are all praying for her!!!

Djinn

Too_Blue
As I mentioned in another thread, I wish the family the best and the little girl a speedy recovery. I also pray that Johnny and his wife are handling this well. It's tough being a parent in that situation. It's hard not to overreact and think the worst.

JacksSweet

lovethemtigers
Oh...this makes me so sad...I am praying for Lily Rose and for Johnny and Vanessa...there can be no greater pain in the world than losing your child, seeing your child sick and in pain...

willofthewisp
Wow. Has anyone found out what happened to her? I understand the respect issue, but I'm just curious. Hopefully it will turn out to be something that is easy, or at least possible to fix and not a fatal disease. Our prayers are with you, Lily-Rose, and with your mom, dad, and brother.

IheartPocky

PirateDiva

lovethemtigers
thank you Diva...this makes me feel better too....cuz I was feeling really down about it on top of everything else going on in life....can't wait to hear that she is fully recovered and back home with Mommy and Daddy and brother Jack

Pirategirl85
yes she's dooing here is an article from people magazine:

ohnny Depp's daughter, who has reportedly fallen ill in England, is "doing much better" the actor's rep said in a statement Thursday.

"We are happy to report that their daughter is doing much better," Depp's rep, Robin Baum, said in a statement. "The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy."

Depp and his longtime girlfriend , Vanessa Paradis, have two children, Lily-Rose, 7, and Jack, 5.

Several British papers have reported that Lily-Rose came down with an undisclosed illness over a week ago and that Depp, 43, has been by her bedside every day.

Depp has been filming a movie version of the stage musical Sweeney Todd for DreamWorks. A studio rep tells PEOPLE: "We have adjusted the schedule to accommodate needs at this moment. We understand that is improving. ... Obviously everybody at the studio is certainly with them in their good spirits."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20014424,00.html

PirateDiva
YAY!!! OMG...I'm really happy she is doing better!!! My prayers are still with them, and hopefully she fully recovers soon....but this is great news!! big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
thank you Diva...this makes me feel better too....cuz I was feeling really down about it on top of everything else going on in life....can't wait to hear that she is fully recovered and back home with Mommy and Daddy and brother Jack

No Prob! as soon as i saw it i knew i had to post it up...if u ladies are anything like me, i knew this would make some of u feel much better, i know it did for me! I was telling my sister about it and she was like wow the way u talk about her is as if u knew Lily-Rose personally! LOL...i really do feel like i know her, cause it really had me down knowing she wasn't well! confused But im glad she's better big grin

ivebeendepped43
oh gosh ive been worrying about her all day! I was so happy when I saw this on my email. i finally took a breath

pirate179
oh good! thats great! i feel much better now

ivebeendepped43
yeah, so much better

Chiki Mina
yeah. glad the drama is over....it was getting...

ivebeendepped43
..weird

Chiki Mina
uhum.

pyratequeen
I felt so bad for the poor kid when I found out!!!!!! sad I've been to the hospital plenty of times to no that it's no fun. But I'm so glad she's doing well big grin I'll keep her in my prayers.

ivebeendepped43
ode to the sweet little girl. and im /w Chiki. its not so much that shes Johnny's daughter, its that its a child whos really sick. its horrible.

Chiki Mina
But keep in mind, that the media likes to exagerate. But whatever it is, either its exageration or the exact news, Im glad she's doing better.

All kids pass through that ugly sick stage. She is lucky that her parents have money. Think of those whose family don't have enough money for even a bottle of medicine.

I think those are the ones that we should keep in our prayers.

pirate179
yes....

ivebeendepped43
thats so true. aw i luv u chiki

Chiki Mina
wow, this is definitely a loving forum wink

Despite on the battles we had big grin but it is so out of love smile

oh and I love ya too big grin lol

ivebeendepped43
aw! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

IheartPocky
aww its so lovely here haha

Im glad Lily is doing better eek!

Pirategirl85
If you live in in west coast they going to interview Johnny Depp about his daughter being ill..... So watch in the news... www.theinsideronline.com

Gravitation
i can beleive this isn't on top news on Yahoo or anything...

Glad she's doing better. big grin

Chiki Mina
^^^ I thought the same. But you know, they prefer to keep on giving useless news on Anna Nichole's Death. Poor woman is dead...leave her RIP.

Other than that, Lily is better.

Gravitation
Of coarse she's better! She's the daughter of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow! happy

tee_pirategirl
LOL very true! It's really not about her being Johnyt's daughter though I would just as sad BUT being Johnny's daughter makes me know so much about her that it makes me care even more!!

My prayers are with her but I'm sure that Johnny and Vanessa wil do everything in their power until she's well again. I'm so glad u made I thread about this! I wouldn't have found out she was feeling better otherwise.

I feel better now!

tia dalma
My heart broke when i heard about Lily, i really felt for Johnny and Venessa but i really felt for Jack, the poor thing is just old enough to understand. it kinda hit home cuz i was his age when i lost my brother. but i'm so glad to hear she's gonna be ok. there was nothing in the paper so i didn't know what was up.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
If you live in in west coast they going to interview Johnny Depp about his daughter being ill..... So watch in the news... www.theinsideronline.com n e one have any clue WHEN?! i must know!!!

T.Maria
you'd thin that living in england that i would actually hear about this, eh?? sad

not a sausage!! i had to hear it from people over the otherside of the atlantic instead!
(shows how much the media gossip gets around england, doesn't it? lol)

Seriously though, im happy she's getting better.
All we have on the news and stuff is about britney spears and useless information sad (although in my opinion i think she is unwell also...)

im just hoping she makes a full recovery and that everything will get back to normalbig grin

Depprived
I just read on a site that they're playing down Lily's illness to get the media to back off. They reckon she has kidney problems and is not responding to treatment. If that were the case - they wouldn't let her out of the hospital, would they?! *rolls eyes*

tia dalma
I'm sure she'll be fine. i read that johnny was seen carrying her out of hospital and that they're all staying at a hotel. apparently she stepped on a rusty nail and got blood poisoning really seriously and it started to effect her vital organs. well that's what i read.

tia dalma

IheartPocky
Oh! How sweet.. I'm so happy she's doing better! eek!

AudioHeart
I'm happy she's doing better too! big grin

ivebeendepped43
i heard that the rusty nail story was ttly false

PirateDiva
ya i heard the rusty nail was said to be UNTRUE....well whatever happened to her im just glad she is doin much better! big grin

Chiki Mina
Honestly, I'm tired and don't care. Im just glad it's over with and Johnny's little angel is well and alive!

AMEN!

ivebeendepped43
lol ur so..........nvm. i luv u

AudioHeart
AMEN!

tee_pirategirl
AMEN!!! I'm so glad she's out, I've been sick with worry I'm so happy.

And yes the rusty nail thing was untrue cause I trust the insider on celebrity news (even though it's obsessed with Anna Nicole Smith's death) ALMOST as much as I trust CNN on business news.

ivebeendepped43
i am so fully happy shes out!! Shes all i could think about b4

tee_pirategirl
Yeah me too! I was praying for her and I had all of my family and friends praying for her and I was going around like a mad woman saying:"What if something happens to her?"

ivebeendepped43
yeah i was praying so much! but i couildnt get my fam. or friends 2. stupid peple...

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
lol ur so..........nvm. i luv u

So what? big grin

Finnish your sentence, dear. No sentence is a sentence without a complete sentence big grin

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
So what? big grin

No sentence is a sentence without a complete sentence big grin

That line was such a "Jack line"! LOL big grin

PirateDiva
I know complicated like Jack...lol

Yay....Lily is doing Better!! Huzzah!!!

Chiki Mina
Oh, yeah! Im finally speaking hard english wink

ivebeendepped43
So what? big grin

Finnish your sentence, dear. No sentence is a sentence without a complete sentence big grin dude, that is so ttly Jack!! i was gonna say ur strange. but in a good way luv!

pirate179
Yay lily!!!

ivebeendepped43
YAY LI- i mean HUZZAH LILY-ROSE!!!

PirateDiva
Huzzah!!! w0o0o0o0o00o0!!

PirateDiva
From Dark Horizons
(not confirmed by Johnny's People)
Tim Burton's "Sweeney Todd" On Hold?
Production on Tim Burton's big screen adaptation of "Sweeney Todd" has apparently been halted according to the British tabloids.
Depp's four-year-old daughter Lily-Rose has apparentlycome down with an undisclosed illness in late February and Depp has refused to continue acting for the moment to be by her side as she recovers. He's remained at his child's bedside ever since.

Truly noble and sweet, but there's some fallout due to this. According to The Daily Mirror, the production staff at Pinewood Studios have been told that they will lose their jobs this weekend if Depp does not return to the movie set.

"He does not want to come back until Lily-Rose gets the all-clear. The plan is to re-employ everybody when she gets better." says a source.

http://ohjohnny.net/news.html

Uh Oh!!!! but how much can we trust this when the have their facts wrong....LiLy is 7!!!!!

Chiki Mina
Um....I saw an interview on E. Lily is better. So...I don't trust that.

tee_pirategirl
No I hope that's not true because that would put alot of preasure on Johnny! He wouldn't want them to lose their jobs because of him but he'll NEVER leave Lily either so...

I hope Lily gets better really soon!!! 1) cause she's just this super sweet kid who doesn't deserve to take all the pain and trouble.

2) cause of Johnny and Vanessa...and cause I hope Johnny can have all his mind on Sweeny Todd and give a great preformance! Like always.

ivebeendepped43
Um....I saw an interview on E. Lily is better. So...I don't trust that. and I MISSED IT?! why didnt u tell me?!

Chiki Mina
*gulp* it was last week. *laughs nervously*

Yeah, but seriously. Johnny said that he is very happy that his daughter is doing very well and that everyone is being supportive.

They showed a pic--which he didn't mind by the way o.0-- of him and his daughter.

He said he's greatful.

PirateDiva
they interviewd him? he actually spoke about it?

Chiki Mina
He wasn't on the spot, they just interviwed him and E just stated on what he said..

ivebeendepped43
oh.. i saw JOhnny poo on the cover of InTouch and Star, both very unreliable mags, but they were both about Lily and i was begging my mom tob get one but she said no cuz the other pix in there are innappropriate...i almost bought the intouch one, but only cuz it had a better shot of Johnny than Star...

tee_pirategirl
Did u get a peek at anything they said about it? I REALLY hope she's well again.

does anyone know if Johnny's back on shooting yet??? if he is than e can be sure she's well ENOUGH.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, Star said that she was sick cuz she ate something with e. coli in it, InTouch had the rusty tack story.

PirateDiva
awwwww How CuTE!!! God i Love him More and More each day!!! He's looks soooo sweet with Lily in his arms!!

ivebeendepped43
ahhhh! Lily-Rose! shield your eyes!.........for Johnny's sake, not cuz she's ugly of course....or Johnny....hes actually xtremely ssexxi.....

ivebeendepped43
ok.....

IheartPocky
awwwwwe how sweet.....

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
ahhhh! Lily-Rose! shield your eyes!.........for Johnny's sake, not cuz she's ugly of course....or Johnny....hes actually xtremely ssexxi.....

LOL! Yeah I know what u mean. Cause he hates ppl watching/taking pics of his kids. which is so sweet the way he says "it's not a life they chose for themselves" AWWWW! i tried not to look but I got a peek before I could stop myself. Couldn't resist mates!

Mistypirate
I heard that Lily had an e-coli infection, and that made her kidneys to failed. is she doing better?

tee_pirategirl
Yeah! she's out of the hospital nd that means she doesn't need special care anymore so I think she's out of the danger zone. She'll get better in time.

Mistypirate
Thats good to hear, smile

SarahB
yepwink

ivebeendepped43
im so happy shes alright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.