Cyber, Sabretooth, and Omega Red versus Venom, Carnage, and Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
6 of the deadliest villains fight!

Character versions:
Classic Venom (Eddie Brock)
Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)

Fight in Central Park, NYC!

capt it up
team one

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
team one

how close of a battle do you think this will be? what is the main reason you think team 1 will win?

team 2 is pretty damn badass, you gotta admit.

capt it up
ya simply omega red wins it for them.

goblin useless. sabertooth can fight him.

cyber can hold off venom or carnage long enough for omega red to KO one with death factor

masterbruce
ya simply omega red wins it for them.

goblin useless. sabertooth can fight him.

cyber can hold off venom or carnage long enough for omega red to KO one with death factor

I feel like death spore won't play a big factor.

The alien symbiote probably can protect Carnage and Venom from its effects.

Green Goblin might be immune to it, just like how Joker is immune to most deadly gases.

This is definitely going to be a hell of a battle, all 6 guys are natural born killers.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
I feel like death spore won't play a big factor.

The alien symbiote probably can protect Carnage and Venom from its effects.

Green Goblin might be immune to it, just like how Joker is immune to most deadly gases.

This is definitely going to be a hell of a battle, all 6 guys are natural born killers.
they may at best be protected by the pheremones howver the death factor is completely different and would drain any on in this fight.

masterbruce
they may at best be protected by the pheremones howver the death factor is completely different and would drain any on in this fight.

yeah, you're right...I was talking about the pheremones.

masterbruce
right now, I'm going 50/50 on this battle

I see Carnage going up against Cyber. Both guys are teambusters. I give slight edge to Cyber.

Sabretooth goes up against Venom. Slight edge to Venom.

Omega Red goes up against Green Goblin. This is a tossup for me.

capt it up
yeah, you're right...I was talking about the pheromnes.
ya. the death factor would beat one of them in a matter of seconds if not minuts. which is the deciding factor in the fight

capt it up
lol omega red is team ones best guy why would he go against the weak link of team 2?

long pig
Honestly? Carnage would beat the team by himself. Dig their brains out and such.

OR may give trouble, but Carnage would beat him too.

Nikkolas
I agree with this. ^

braz
i was gunna say Team 2, but wouldnt Sonics negate Venom..?

Metalmanx
ya. the death factor would beat one of them in a matter of seconds if not minuts. which is the deciding factor in the fight

Capt, again with this? You have no proof whatsoever that it will even affect Venom or Carnage. That's a giant speculation as to whether or not it will work. They have completely different physiologies and whatnot, being aliens and all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Capt, again with this? You have no proof whatsoever that it will even affect Venom or Carnage. That's a giant speculation as to whether or not it will work. They have completely different physiologies and whatnot, being aliens and all.

They still have a life force right?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They still have a life force right?

Yes. But Red's never tried that power on a symbiote. What's to say it'll work? I'm not even saying that it won't work, all I'm saying is that there is no proof to say that it will work.

Quick question, capt. Just curious, does the Death Factor work on Wolverine? And if so, would it kill him?

braz
Yes. But Red's never tried that power on a symbiote. What's to say it'll work? I'm not even saying that it won't work, all I'm saying is that there is no proof to say that it will work.

Quick question, capt. Just curious, does the Death Factor work on Wolverine? And if so, would it kill him?

yes it KO's Wolverine, but doesnt kill him.

capt it up
it does work on logan and yes, but once it taken off of him his body will begin to heal again though some tiems he remains dead fpor many hours.

also alien still have a life force.

masterbruce

I'm pretty sure it would work on Logan. Omega Red was created as a Wolverine enemy, it wouldn't make sense if one of his main powers was useless against his #1 enemy.

My guess is they gave him the death factor in part to negate Wolverine's powerful HF.

capt it up
I'm pretty sure it would work on Logan. Omega Red was created as a Wolverine enemy, it wouldn't make sense if one of his main powers was useless against his #1 enemy.

My guess is they gave him the death factor in part to negate Wolverine's powerful HF.
even with out his death factor he has defeat wolverine in combat

masterbruce
even with out his death factor he has defeat wolverine in combat

so did Wolverine ever beat him? if so, how? was it some plot device?

Metalmanx
it does work on logan and yes, but once it taken off of him his body will begin to heal again though some tiems he remains dead fpor many hours.

also alien still have a life force.

So the Death Factor is 100% effective against Wolverine then, yes? Even though he comes back to life, he'd still be considered dead when Red kills him.

And I never said aliens don't have life forces. For all we know, their alien physiology negates the death factor. Do you know for a FACT if it will affect them?

capt it up
So the Death Factor is 100% effective against Wolverine then, yes? Even though he comes back to life, he'd still be considered dead when Red kills him.

And I never said aliens don't have life forces. For all we know, their alien physiology negates the death factor. Do you know for a FACT if it will affect them?
it has a life force it will drain them.

your reasoning is dumb not every mutants physiology is the same and yet it has worked on every mutant to date.

yes red kills him your point?

Soljer
Spiderman beats Wolverine!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Spiderman beats Wolverine!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Yeah huh!

Nuh uh!

Uncannily accurate. wink

jrodslam
It comes down to Carnage and Red in the end imo. They stalemate. Although i wonder how team 2 would take out Cyber? Hmmm.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
It comes down to Carnage and Red in the end imo. They stalemate. Although i wonder how team 2 would take out Cyber? Hmmm.

Tendrils through the orifices to the brain.

jrodslam
Tendrils through the orifices to the brain.

I dont see that happening really. That tactic can also activate the Death Facor.

Metalmanx
I dont see that happening really. That tactic can also activate the Death Facor.

Huh? You asked how they would take out Cyber.

Either Venom or Carnage could take him out this way. They're both stronger and faster than him, and along with the help of their symbiotes, they could easily subdue Cyber and suffocate him or destroy his brain via tendrils through the orifices. I don't see the problem.

jrodslam
Huh? You asked how they would take out Cyber.

Either Venom or Carnage could take him out this way. They're both stronger and faster than him, and along with the help of their symbiotes, they could easily subdue Cyber and suffocate him or destroy his brain via tendrils through the orifices. I don't see the problem.

Ohhhh. My bad Metal. I thought you were talking about Red.

You dont think Cybers hallucinogens would work on the symbiotes?

Metalmanx
Ohhhh. My bad Metal. I thought you were talking about Red.

You dont think Cybers hallucinogens would work on the symbiotes?

Honestly, no. I've seen Venom take some crazy poisons/toxins with a toothy grin. I don't see Cyber's hallucinogens being any different for the symbiotes.

capt it up
Honestly, no. I've seen Venom take some crazy poisons/toxins with a toothy grin. I don't see Cyber's hallucinogens being any different for the symbiotes.
umm they work on wolverine.........and no toxin or poisons ever work on him either........

Metalmanx
umm they work on wolverine.........and no toxin or poisons ever work on him either........

That's only because he heals from their damage. And you know that's true.

The toxins/poisons are just plain ineffective against symbiotes.

jrodslam

I say that cause Carnage was once given an alkaloid which reduced him back to Kasady.

capt it up
That's only because he heals from their damage. And you know that's true.

The toxins/poisons are just plain ineffective against symbiotes.
as do the symoites. so how do you know thats not the reasons toxin don't effect them?

This arguement is pointless sicne there no way to prove either side.

there only one thing we can do is give two out comes

what is the out come that would happen if it did effect them and what the out come if it did not

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.