Takion and Current Molecule Man Run the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
These Two Guys are probably the Two most powerful non Abstract/Humans in comics. So I decided to put them together and give them a tuff guantlet. Where do they stop?

1. Batman/Black Panther ( 1 day prep for them)
2. Wonder Woman/Classic Juggernaut
3. Superman/Gladiator
4. Thor/Orion
5.Silver Surfer/Hal Jordan
6. The Runner/Infinity Man
7. Ion2/the IB
8. Dr. Manhatten/Solar man of the Atom
9. Darkseid and Thanos with a cosmic Cube
10. Galactus and Yugah Khan
11. Abraxas and Dominus
12. Current Beyonder and Emporer Joker

illadelph12
I'd say they get to #8.

xmeat
surfer>>>>takion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
surfer>>>>takion

Sorry you have been misinformed. Takion controls every single kind of Energy in the DCU. He can tap the source for limitless energy in any direction and can control Energy and matter on a cosmic scale. Please do your homework before you Just get diareah at the keyboard. Your shitting all over the forum.

UniOmni
They get to nine, but the loser that is Darkseid costs them the match.

Dr.Manhattan was implied to have alot of power, but didn't actually show anything with it, so he gets a meh from me.

juggernaut66666
surfer>>>>takion
no expression

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sorry you have been misinformed. Takion controls every single kind of Energy in the DCU. He can tap the source for limitless energy in any direction and can control Energy and matter on a cosmic scale. Please do your homework before you Just get diareah at the keyboard. Your shitting all over the forum. norrin got the cosmic power from a being more powerful than darkseid and highfather put together.

juggernaut66666
norrin got the cosmic power from a being more powerful than darkseid and highfather put together.
Takion is connected to the Source but nevermind I bet you have no idea what is that.....

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Takion is connected to the Source but nevermind I bet you have no idea what is that..... yeah yeah the source of all that exist blah blah blah blah blah dont change shit.

juggernaut66666
yeah yeah the source of all that exist blah blah blah blah blah dont change shit.
no expression
You are an idiot.

celestialdemon
I think they will stop at #7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.