Haohmaru VS Mitsurugi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
the badass Musashi-wannabe of Samurai Showdown takes on the badass Musashi-wannabe of Soul Calibur. WHO WINS? Both at their strongest incarnation (and no old boy Haohmaru though).
who wins.

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Mitsurugi.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Mitsurugi.

I second that. I hate Haohmaru. He is so damn cheap with those pokes in CvSNK2, which is why I have to use Vega against him.

lightness
can mitsurugi cut a tornado? i havent really played much soul calibur

Sado22
no...but he can run like hell when he has to. big grin

~Sado

Kento
I've got to go with Haohmaru. Both are basically the same guy, with the same style and attacks except Haohmaru has a long-ranged attack.

Emperor Ashtar
Mitsurugi lost to a musket and he's supposed to beat haohamru?

StyleTime
Haohmaru throws tornadoes guys. Plus he's cool. He wins.

Remulous
Haomaru, he throws tornados for god sakes.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention he didn't lose to a musket. stick out tongue

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not to mention he didn't lose to a musket. stick out tongue laughing Haomaru, loosing to a musket, your gonna need an A.K 47 to stop him.

King Nothing
Mitsurigi is going to lose.

shin_remy
hahaha Haomaru offcourse

olympian
Haohmaru.

Cheapness its a sign of the Heavens that you are that good.

Cloud_VII
If Mitsurugi is given his katana-shaped Soul Edge, this wouldn't even be a match.

Remulous
It would be more of a fight, but IMO, Haomaru would still win.

StyleTime
Cosign.

Sado22
I'm liking the haohmaru love here. I'll go with the CROWD here (and no Cloud7 I'm talking about you): Smelly, unkempt, messy hair for the win. BO all the way!

~Sado

Kazenji
I'm going with Haohmaru with this one mainly because he has his tornado attack and Mitsuragi has bugger when it comes to long attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.