Who Should Win Tekken5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
so who should win the Tekken5 tournament. speculations? guesses?

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Panda.

Sado22
...f@g

Cloud_VII
That was supposed to be a joke obviously....

The winner of T5 is obviously Azuka since we know Jin fell on her bust canonically stick out tongue

Sado22
..f@g smile

Cloud_VII
TBH, I think Jin, or Kazuya won T5. There endings seem the most practical out of all the others.

Sado22
safe bet....jin beat Kaz, hachi and Jinpachi and was about to kill them but a memory of Jun and Asuka's boobs made him change his mind and he flew away....only to come back in T6 to kill them again.
such a dumbass isn't he?

~SAdo

G U I T A R
ME

SaTsuJiN
Paul... he needs more students so he becomes forced to use new techniques lol... 80% of his arsenal is 4 or 5 tekkens old

Cloud_VII
Mokujin. He has the fighting styles of everyone.

Tekno Boy
I hope that those f@g comments were made jokingly.

I think Jin will win and take over the 'zaibatsu', if thats how it's spelt, but i'd also like to see King's ending as canonical, too.

Oh, and if everyone is with me on this, BRING BACK JUN.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Oh, and if everyone is with me on this, BRING BACK JUN.

oh hell yes! rock... she was my favorite character and just my luck they had her dead by 3... bastards

Stalker 360
Jun sucked.

Jin wins i reckon and id like to see a comeback of unknown. she still hasa story

Cloud_VII
Roger should win Tekken 5. Effin screw you haters mad

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
oh hell yes! rock... she was my favorite character and just my luck they had her dead by 3... bastards

I don't think she's actually dead, just missing. And anyway everyone thought Kazuya was dead after Tekken 2, so there's a chance she could return. And she should too, what with Jin starting to become Devil Jin. I don't know, I'm just speculating.

Oh, and by the way Stalker 360, you're wrong. Jun did not suck.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Stalker 360
Jun sucked.

Jin wins i reckon and id like to see a comeback of unknown. she still hasa story she was the only one who could 'counter' yoshimitsu's sword swings... 'and' she had some nifty infinites

l2p

Sado22
nah...CRoudO is a f@g.
and yes Jun should return. Jun was awesome.
*keeps his fingers crossed*

~Sado

Stalker 360
i dunno i just hated her. she seemed really stiff and didnt flow of course that could be changed but she is dead and should stay that way

Tekno Boy
She's not dead, just missing.

Cloud_VII
i dunno i just hated her. she seemed really stiff and didnt flow of course that could be changed but she is dead and should stay that way AHAHAHA!!!

dirkdirden
Howrang or Law becuase they are the best.

Stalker 360
why you laugh cloud.
meh howrang and law are the fan boy choice IMO

if anyone should win its a mishima

Tekno Boy
I think it's almost certain that it will be a mishima. It has been the last 4 games.

Cloud_VII
why you laugh cloud.
meh howrang and law are the fan boy choice IMO

if anyone should win its a mishima What you said made me laugh. It was funny!

Anyways, I'm positive that it wasn't Heihachi who won T5. His ending makes it so obvious that he didn't. I don't think Jinpachi won the tournament either otherwise he would've destroyed the world. Most likely, Jin or Kazuya won the tournament, though I think it's more likely than Jin won T5.

Sam Z
It's either Jin or Asuka. (Yeah Asuka, it IS possible!) It might go this way, Devil Jin beats Jinpachi, then Asuka comes and turns him back into Normal Jin KOing him in the process.
As we can see from her ending she has the same powers (to switch off the devil gene) like Jun had.

But Kazuya would still beat Heihachi evil face

alic88
Wasn't it Kazuya who had Jin, Heichi and Jinpachi all sent through a rocket launcher out into the skies. Isn't that conclusive enough that he won?

Victor Von Doom
ZZZZ.

Jin, Kazuya etc. Boring, who gives a shit anymore? They need to freshen it up.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
ZZZZ.

Agreed

Tekno Boy
ZZZZ.

Jin, Kazuya etc. Boring, who gives a shit anymore? They need to freshen it up. Originally posted by K.Diddy
Agreed

Disagree.

I think it's still going strong. Although, now that I think about it, how much longer can Heihachi live? He's like what...80?

Originally posted by alic88
Wasn't it Kazuya who had Jin, Heichi and Jinpachi all sent through a rocket launcher out into the skies. Isn't that conclusive enough that he won?

No, that was Heihachi's ending. Kazuya's ending was him punching Jinpachi into dust and giving a sinister chuckle to the camera.

Sado22
Heihachi should be the next Harry Potter....no matter how old he gets they make him look like he's a damn kid! mad

~The Heihachi's-Corpse-Should-Be-lying-At-Kazuya's-Feet Sado-sama

Sado22
It has been confirmed in an interview with namco bandai that Jin Kazama won Tekken5. mad

~Jin Should Go Away For A While Sado-sama

Tekno Boy
One word and one question. Proof and Where is it?

Burning thought
this is a silly thead, its obviously Chuck Norris Happy Dance smokin'

Tekno Boy
err............who are you?

StyleTime
It doesn't matter who should win. We all know that Jin will win.
ZZZZ.

I vote for Paul winning Tekken 5.

Rewmac
Bruce Irvin. Thai-Box technique is just a killer maybe he asn't got 134 moves but every move he has has a devastating effect.

Sado22
quoted for the f'in truth. Tekken should be renamed to Jin: The King of Iron Fists

laughing he means Paul Phoenix

it was in a magazine....can't remember. gimme more time i might have to scan it.

~Sado

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by Sado22
it was in a magazine....can't remember. gimme more time i might have to scan it.

OK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.