REAL pics of Topher as Venom leaked!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
http://www.filmick.co.uk/2007/03/piles-of-spider-man-images-as-removed.html

I think Venom looks AWSOME!

Roy79
Awesome!!!!!

Darth Jello
I think they may have reused some of Hayden Christensen's burn suit from revenge of the sith.

Maistro
What have you been smoking man ?, if they had used a piece of that suit George would sue their ass to kingdome come and its even illigal to do so

steverules
Why in one pic does it look like Tophers face is melting or being stretched?

spencerspider
good question but prob symbiote is taking over or something or maybe he is DYING lol

steverules
The Symbiote isn't coming onto him..maybe Topher Grace has passed away. We barely knew ye!

ssj_naraku
hey did anyone save them? If so could u post them on pm me them cause they got removed and i didnt see them

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ssj_naraku
hey did anyone save them? If so could u post them on pm me them cause they got removed and i didnt see them

Same here.

ssj_naraku
hey i found them!!!

ssj_naraku
heres another

ssj_naraku
I dont know i still think hes to scrawny to be venom. O well we'll see if he does a good job.

steverules
Those weren't the pics on the site, but they are ones I ain't seen so they are cool

ssj_naraku
hey found another

ssj_naraku
and another

Vladimir
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING! he is wearing a suit which is fine.. topher is too skinny... which really works cuz we see him as skinny and then after the transformation he is all huge as venom...awesome.. love the suit, the only thing i am a little dissipointed about is the symbol... it aint white sad

Vladimir
also the scene with sam raimi directing seems to be the scene after he receives the symbiote in the church.. u can tell by the walls and the door, thats exactly wher it happens.. upon getting it he stands up and its venom.

spencerspider
yea that one looks like he might be dying...hmm thats weird...

Vladimir
how do u think venom will die? the only way to kill him is by load sound and noise... no other villain can even compare to venom.. i guess the construction site might have something to do with a space shuttle.. like it might actually be a space shuttle launching pad.. what you guys think? i mean what if we are being thrown off by knowing that its a construction site.. think about it.. it does lookl ike one of those space shuttle launching pads.

Dan-El
I'm still banking that ol' "I Want Your Brains" won't die. He'll be lurking in the shadows, waiting for his moment to strike. If anyone's going to die, it'll be Harry.

ssj_naraku
i hope venom doesnt die, he really deserves his own spot as the primary villian.

spencerspider
he will be the main attraction to possibly the end of the trilogy, it seems fit he dies espcecially if they are going to wrap things up

J-Unit
He looks more like Carnage too me

steverules
He looks like a black carnage...wow I sound racist

OB1-adobe
the picks are gone

spencerspider
Originally posted by J-Unit
He looks more like Carnage too me

yea i love the red..

BlackC@
Saying he looks like Carnage is a very stupid thing to say...

Darth Jello
more like doppleganger

Vinny Valentine
Have any of you EVER seen carnage before What the f**k?

He doesn't look like him at all.

steverules
He looks like ultimate carnage

thesithlord3
ya he does, but thats the first stage of venom, cus he has yet to become solid w/ brock

thesithlord3
also has nebody thought about how his voice will change after becoming venom, cus topher grace sounds like a damn pussy in real life and if he threatens spiderman in that damn voice, im gonna leave the theater!!

thesithlord3
thought this is funny cus it might just be like this

steverules
They probs will change his voice to make him sound more menacing

DBZ MAN
No brainer on that.

spencerspider
lol they will have to

steverules
Can you imagine TopherGrace saying something like...I dunno 'Your going to die spider-man, I will crush you and eat your brains.'

atharpina
on those little trailers and clips with that quick shot of venom at the end you can kind of hear like a roar or shriek or something. is it venom? maybe?

i think thats how he should sound....distorted

spencerspider
im guessing thats him seeing as how he jumps at u

BlackC@
I don't even think Venom will talk. I imagine him being a mindless monster.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by BlackC@
I don't even think Venom will talk. I imagine him being a mindless monster.

He'd better talk.

Maybe not much, but silence isn't exactly a great character builder.

spencerspider
he will talk, trust me Raimi aint that stupid

steverules
Yer, just look at the many ways he has made spider-man look stupid...courtesy of my little twisting of spider-man stories

VeNoM_Factor
I just cant get over the fact that Topher is Brock.

Vladimir
these look real good

Vladimir
we need more!!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

VeNoM_Factor
we need a good vid

steverules
Yer, it's just pictures at the moment and there is his small but farely good part in one of the trailers. I can't wait to hear Venoms voice but at the same time I am thinking it could be dissapointing, they need to do what George Lucas did with Darth vader, have Topher dress up as Venom but get someone else to do the voice cause George did that but off course he did it with Darth vader.

spiderman/venom
Originally posted by Vladimir
how do u think venom will die? the only way to kill him is by load sound and noise... no other villain can even compare to venom.. i guess the construction site might have something to do with a space shuttle.. like it might actually be a space shuttle launching pad.. what you guys think? i mean what if we are being thrown off by knowing that its a construction site.. think about it.. it does lookl ike one of those space shuttle launching pads.

Aren't symbiotes weak against fire too? I bet Harry uses a pumpkin bomb to blow the symbiote off at the last second or something to save Peter. I can see that happening rolling on floor laughing

J-Unit
In the new trailer u can see Peter holding the symbiote while falling down and then throwing it while in the air

ankur29
did anyone happen to save those pictures and can they upload them please

Arachnid1
Originally posted by J-Unit
In the new trailer u can see Peter holding the symbiote while falling down and then throwing it while in the air

I was wondering what he threw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.