Captian Amerisca vs a Sniper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

Who wins???

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/artandlife/1404AP_Captain_America.html

The sniper wins..and kills him.

Lord Rock
Dont taunt the death of one of the most couragoues and oddstaking heroes in history. Cap is dead, dont make fun of it

python99
Out of all the ways to die, it has to be from a sniper. There were so many other ways to kill and this would be the crapiest. Ways that might have been better.

Have him die in a rescue attemp. ie, burning building,
Have him die in an explosion
Have him and the Red Skull fight to the death and have them ending up killing eachother.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

R.I.P CAP

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Dont taunt the death of one of the most couragoues and oddstaking heroes in history. Cap is dead, dont make fun of it

Relax, buddy.

We all know this is a plot device for Captain America to come back three times as strong and with a new suit.

Lord Rock
Yeah, the death was lame and unworthysad

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Relax, buddy.

We all know this is a plot device for Captain America to come back three times as strong and with a new suit.

i doubt thatsad

Hercules
Sniper didn't kill him, just winged him, three shots to the stomach at point blank range from Sharon Carter actually did the job.

python99
Anyone got any ideas as to how they would rather see CAP die?

Lord Rock
I would see die in a draw with Red Skull

python99
I would see die in a draw with Red Skull

This would have been the best way. POOR CAP sad

Lord Rock
RIP, blue weirdosad We all loved your feats and deeds and what you fought forsad

don't shiv
some plasti surgery a heavily pregnant love interest and a new id would'a done it

Galan007
I'm gonna take a shot at this, (no pun intended)...... And say that the Sniper takes this.

Buccaneer
I dunno why people bring it up when the Sniper didn't even kill him. Jessica Jones, Storm, or Mary Jane would kill their respecting heroes if brainwashed.

boriquaking55

Earth to Lord Rock

Cap isn't a real person stick out tongue

Soljer
You fail at humor.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
You fail at humor.

sad sad sad *cries*

roughrider
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins???

It's CAPTAIN AMERICA, dickhead. Show some respect. miffed

Buccaneer
You know, Crossbones was the actual sniper.

TricksterPriest
See, if Crossbones had been the one to make the kill shot, it would have been a little better. sad At least you could say he died with honor. But getting shot by that ***** Carter? **** no. This is crap, and probably the only thing they could have done to make things worse after CW. At least there's one consolation. When Hulk gets back, he'll see his friend Cap is dead. There'll be a killing in the old town tonight. evil face

Redatom65
uh remember when superman died. he was back in a year and yes with a new suit. Doomsday was jsut a plot device to proove someone could actually kill him. Captain Amercia will be back in a year.

Faceman
Originally posted by Redatom65
uh remember when superman died. he was back in a year and yes with a new suit. Doomsday was jsut a plot device to proove someone could actually kill him. Captain Amercia will be back in a year. Hears he's coming back with a new identity..

Rick/Genis
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! THIS WHOLE THING!!! WHY Tony stark is being a dick... why captain america is doing all this jazz.. They're working together to figure out something much more sinister is going on!!

They staged the sniper shot... it's all coming together.

He may be Ronin, too.

Redatom65
that would be aggravating .....

Seraphim XIII
I hate Iron Man after the shit he pulled off in the Civil War.

Cap will be back shortly. Trust me.

Hercules
I hope Steve isn't back too quickly, it cheapens the whole thing and I'm interested to see where this goes.

Captain America the comic seems to be continuing, so who takes up the mantle? how do the other Heroes both Pro reg and Anti reg react?

There should be a huge period of mourning felt across a lot of titles, how is Sharon going to cope with the knowledge that it was her not Crossbones that killed Cap?

I would be disapointed if they bought Steve back within a few months, he really needs to stay dead for a while imo.

Redatom65
when a character dies. they need to stay dead IMO

Hercules
when a character dies. they need to stay dead IMO

Yeah but this is Steve Rogers! if they kill him off permantley, I'm going round to Marvel HQ with my mace!

What they can bring back Jean Grey and Aunt May a thousand times but Steve stays dead! mad

stick out tongue

Redatom65
i don like characters that die and come back unless it's part of the character. Genis for example, it was basically in his character. though he should stay dead now after that disgraceful writing. However if you have the balls to kill off a character. Keep him dead for ceasar's sake!

Hercules
i don like characters that die and come back unless it's part of the character. Genis for example, it was basically in his character. though he should stay dead now after that disgraceful writing. However if you have the balls to kill off a character. Keep him dead for ceasar's sake!

But I love him...crybaby

Redatom65
i mean if marvel had a reputation of keepin people dead, i'd be like yo. BRING HIM BACK! But marvel will have him back in no time. so i do not care whatsoever

Hercules
i mean if marvel had a reputation of keepin people dead, i'd be like yo. BRING HIM BACK! But marvel will have him back in no time. so i do not care whatsoever

FANBOY!! cool

Redatom65
steve's in my top 10, but i know he'll be back

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! THIS WHOLE THING!!! WHY Tony stark is being a dick... why captain america is doing all this jazz.. They're working together to figure out something much more sinister is going on!!

They staged the sniper shot... it's all coming together.

He may be Ronin, too.

I agree with you.

Tron
Seeing as how there's already a discussion for this topic in the Comic Books Forum, this thread is not needed.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.