new spider man game version for pc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
i was on a soft house, and i saw a new spider man game for pc, spiderman game deluxe edition, it contains both spiderman 1 and 2 ,BUT
this time it looks ON THE BOX,that they finally ported the ps2 version os sm2 for the pc, becouse the movimente and background spider was were very diferent from the crap game we know for pc, also spider model looks like the ps2 version but without all the eye candy like glowing webs and textures on suit.

so anyone knows if it is true, the ps2 version of sm2 finnaly been ported to pc? i so wanted to test but after the scam it was the last one......

Spiderman_RJ
from the pictures on the site, its confirmed it is indeed the ps2 version finaly ported to pc.WITH CRAP graphics....well at least now i'll have the chance to play it.

http://brportal.hp.electronicarts.se/mediazone/screenshots/screenshots/screenshots/10087/0/

http://brportal.hp.electronicarts.se/games/10087/Screenshots/

steverules
I didn't know you could go down the sewers in spider-man 2...looks like the sewers anyway

Spiderman_RJ
you really have issue steve.......its both spiderman the movie and spiderman 2 games in one dvd.the sewers is from spiderman the movie

steverules
So let me get this straight, in the spider-man the movie game (1st one) u can go into the sewers? I haven't got issues...I just haven't played the first game, just the second.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
So let me get this straight, in the spider-man the movie game (1st one) u can go into the sewers? I haven't got issues...I just haven't played the first game, just the second.

Ya, you can. Only for the level where you fight shocker though.

steverules
Sounds good

doctorstrongbad
When are they releasing the spider-man 3 game?

Spiderman_RJ
toguether with the movie

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
toguether with the movie

Yeah that makes sense, plus Spidey will be back in the black suit.

Spiderman_RJ
actually its four days later,the movie is on may 4 the game is on 8th....probalby to avoid people playing the game and telling everyone what thje movie is about.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
actually its four days later,the movie is on may 4 the game is on 8th....probalby to avoid people playing the game and telling everyone what thje movie is about.

They have already released the book based on the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.