Takion vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who wins?

I am asking u. Who is Takion? I know who KT is

juggernaut66666
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443774_1-takion-respect-thread

Galan007
Takion should take this.

Soujaboy
I hate the name Takion...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who wins?

Lord Sidious takes Takion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion has always been one of my favorites. I'm glad the forum is starting to recognize him. Remember kiddies, Takion has said out of his own mouth, DS and Highfather far surpass even him in power. :P. Takion beats King Thor.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion has always been one of my favorites. I'm glad the forum is starting to recognize him. Remember kiddies, Takion has said out of his own mouth, DS and Highfather far surpass even him in power. :P. Takion beats King Thor. Strange has said out of his own mouth, that Surfer surpasses him.
Really... means shit.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
Strange has said out of his own mouth, that Surfer surpasses him.
Really... means shit.
But Surfer didn't create Strange.....

nvrbeenwthagirl

exactly.

Priest
Strange is never wrong, he has the Eye of Agamottosly

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
Strange is never wrong, he has the Eye of Agamottosly
msn-oh

vin

Priest
BTW king Thor was a novice with the Odin force, he dident weild is a Odin would.
RKT would kick the crap outta Takion.

juggernaut66666
Nah.131

Priest
yah
Elder God>Takion

bigbran
But Surfer didn't create Strange..... And this gives him hidden insight...

I really don't care how high he is, or how low, but when characters say something in comics about someone surpassing them...

Also... isn't he supposed to be the living embodiment of the Source?
If he is lower than Darkseid, then something is wrong here...

nvrbeenwthagirl
BTW king Thor was a novice with the Odin force, he dident weild is a Odin would.
RKT would kick the crap outta Takion.

YOUR DEAD WRONG Takion controls the infinite power of the Source. he can do basically what ever he pleases. The source is cosmic and mystical in might. The odin force is NOTHING compared to the power Takion commands. He can tap any energy form, step in time, do what ever he pleases.

Priest
YOUR DEAD WRONG Takion controls the infinite power of the Source. he can do basically what ever he pleases. The source is cosmic and mystical in might. The odin force is NOTHING compared to the power Takion commands.
Frankey, i really dont belive that.

He can tap any energy form, step in time, do what ever he pleases.
yah i can name a hand full of characters that can stop time, and tap into a unlimited energy source..once i think of it, the Odin Power is said to be a unlimited source of power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
And this gives him hidden insight...

I really don't care how high he is, or how low, but when characters say something in comics about someone surpassing them...

Also... isn't he supposed to be the living embodiment of the Source?
If he is lower than Darkseid, then something is wrong here...

Not really. DS is one half of a duo that brings balance to the source. Takion is the avatar, DS is part of the balance.

Priest
Not really. DS is one half of a duo that brings balance to the source. Takion is the avatar, DS is part of the balance.
can u re literate that, I'm not following ur gibberish.

juggernaut66666
can u re literate that, I'm not following ur gibberish.
What he said is true.Ds and Highfather represent the Balance of The Source.Good and evil.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It seems that someone is actually trying to compare the power of the ODin force to the freaking source. OMG. Will the wonders never cease. And then someone says I"m talking jibeberish becuz I know what the **** i'm talking about. Dont' get mad at me becuz I know my DC stuff.

Priest
What he said is true.
Im saying its not, he dosent make sence to me, right now he just sounds like a angry child.
Ds and Highfather represent the Balance of The Source.Good and evil.
ok so where does Takion fit into this?

guy222
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443774_1-takion-respect-thread

Thanks for the link. Takion wins

bigbran
Not really. DS is one half of a duo that brings balance to the source. Takion is the avatar, DS is part of the balance. Hmm...
YOUR DEAD WRONG Takion controls the infinite power of the Source.
confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
i'm not sounding like an angry child. I'm sounding like someone who HAS ALWAYS known what he is talking about and people tend not to respect it becuz it's not eh right company. And when I get defensive and respond to be poorly who have treated me bad in the past, then i'm the one who is said to have a bad attitude.

DevilGoblin
Takion has always been one of my favorites. I'm glad the forum is starting to recognize him. Remember kiddies, Takion has said out of his own mouth, DS and Highfather far surpass even him in power. :P. Takion beats King Thor.

if Darkseid is more powerful than Takion, so King Thor wins 10/10

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
if Darkseid is more powerful than Takion, so King Thor wins 10/10 And you judge this off of one showing?

I better go to some Hulk threads and judge him off of one or two showings... shouldn't I?
Since you know, Hulk has worse showings than Darkseid has ever had?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
if Darkseid is more powerful than Takion, so King Thor wins 10/10

confused laughing

xmeat
looking at his respect thread he struggled against flash, lantern, and atom so how is he over the odinpower.

juggernaut66666
Can you read?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
looking at his respect thread he struggled against flash, lantern, and atom so how is he over the odinpower.

Phonics. Get Hooked.

Board Walker
Frankey, i really dont belive that.

yah i can name a hand full of characters that can stop time, and tap into a unlimited energy source..once i think of it, the Odin Power is said to be a unlimited source of power.

He does it on panel, he manipulates and holds back the godwave when its crushing the entire DC existence.

godwave = power and energy from the source

Zack M
Takion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.