Thanos vs Beta Ray Bill,Silver Surfer & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Tyrant beat these three pretty easy can Thanos beat them head to head battle.

Priest
Thanos ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant beat these three plus Some others. I dont' think thanos can beat these three tho. Especially with the Surfer no longer being a pascifist and having some unknown degree of upgrade.

Bouboumaster
Surfer isn't in the same league that Thanos.

He has a chance.

Priest
thanos pawns heralds, he wins.

janus77
looks tough for the team. need to see more of the current Surfer, to really say anything other than a Thanos victory.

golem370
Well Terrax and Morg were fighting themselfs so they don't matter and Jack of Hearts was ether dead or badly hurt.

Stupid Rookie
Team should be able to pull out some wins. Slight majority I say.

golem370
Know remember this is just like the fight with Tyrant no speedblitzes and to make it like the battle with Tyrant they face Thanos one at a time one after the other. Sorry to say this now but that was how the fight went between Tyrant & Gladiator,Surfer & Bill.

Hulk rules all
Thanos would pimp slap these three wussies faster than you can say "Thor is an overrated gimp!"

bigbran
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Thanos would pimp slap these three wussies faster than you can say "Thor is an overrated gimp!" Funny you should call Thor overated, when Hulk is one of the most overated characters on any board...

Flame On!!
Both Thor and the Hulk are overrated on this forum.

- FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Both Thor and the Hulk are overrated on this forum.

- FO!!

Thor maybe.

Hulk not really.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Tyrant beat these three pretty easy can Thanos beat them head to head battle.

thanos

WorldWarHulk
According to mider...
Beta wins, Surfer wins, Glads wins.

TricksterPriest
Mider is borderline retarded. stick out tongue Thanos whups some heads. evil face

Mider999
yeah how about this beta ray bill and surfer gang up on thanos and distract him then thor godblasts him oh and trickster priest your a freaking thanos fanboy

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah how about this beta ray bill and surfer gang up on thanos and distract him then thor godblasts him oh and trickster priest your a freaking thanos fanboy Thor, Thor... Thor, nope, not seeing Thor in this thread.

Mider999
hmmmm i guess im as dumb as you when it comes to writing then, hmmm im sure you love these freaking thanos fanboy threads cause you love seeing yoru lame icon win every damn battle, tell me do you follow me out of love or are you just pissed cause you cant debate your way out of a paper bag mr deadpool is more immortal then odin.

WorldWarHulk
hmmmm i guess im as dumb as you when it comes to writing then, hmmm im sure you love these freaking thanos fanboy threads cause you love seeing yoru lame icon win every damn battle, tell me do you follow me out of love or are you just pissed cause you cant debate your way out of a paper bag mr deadpool is more immortal then odin. I never said who would win, there bobo.
If I can't debate my way out of a paper bag, then what does that make you?

You can't be more immortal than someone, and Odin isn't immortal.

Also, you posted after me... how am I following you?

Mider999
it makes me able to debate better then you lol what points did you even make in my other thread this is you THANOS WINS THANOS WINS I HAVE NO REASONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like a tard.

oh come on i alost post and your here to follow up on my posts.......coincidence...........

WorldWarHulk
it makes me able to debate better then you lol what points did you even make in my other thread this is you THANOS WINS THANOS WINS I HAVE NO REASONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like a tard.

oh come on i alost post and your here to follow up on my posts.......coincidence........... I don't even recall saying Thanos wins in a thread that involved you. Except beating Thor.

I gave my reasons, and you are only showing how well you can read, and debate, by ignoring this.
You think it's weird that according to your logic, almost everyone on this forum is a Thanos fanboy, by saying he beats Thor.
Not even your paranoid self, can believe this.

Say I am following you... so?
What's your point, if I was?

But I'm not, so keep your pants on.

Also, I posted before you, twice in this thread in fact.
Good job, with the relentless logic.

Estacado
yeah how about this beta ray bill and surfer gang up on thanos and distract him then thor godblasts him oh and trickster priest your a freaking thanos fanboy
Mider!
You are a retard.......

Bouboumaster
Mider, drugs are bad.

boriquaking55
Glads is definitely the weak link here - he's just not in the league of some other heralds (I recall Exiles SS tooled him in a rather embarrassing fashion) and in this fight, he would lose confidence quick. Thanos would dispose of him rather easily. BRB could hold his own, but he's not on the level of Thanos either, and he knows it. SS, if he doesn't job, would have the best chance, but this guy gets his ass kicked by Thanos every time they fight pretty much, and he just got armlocked by BP.

I can't see the team winning many. SS & Glas are both jobbers anyways, and BRB alone is no match. Thanos 7/10, and Im being generous to the team.

miraclethree
each of them can solo Thanos

boriquaking55
Originally posted by miraclethree
each of them can solo Thanos

no.....just no

golem370
Thanos is way to smart to durable and all around more powerful?

llagrok
Isn't it weird how Thanos is a described as a Demi-god, when he can easily defeat Thor who is the thunder god?

Anyways, we don't know the full extent of Silver Surfer's new powers, but seeing as he's getting arm locked and shit;

Thanos 8.5/10

golem370
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

golem370
When anybody hit's Thanos with Cosmic power shouldn't that energize him. since his body produces Cosmic power.

llagrok
The Tyrant fight is a bad example, since Thanos admitted that he would've eventually lost on the next page :=

Still, Thanos would defeat these three.

Soljer
Mider - durfist

Anywho.

Thanos wins here.

golem370
But he stood with him for a while where Gladiator Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill got mauled by Tyrant. As long as Thanos durabilty held out he would have lasted awhile. But Thanos also said he wasn't impressed by Tyrant and was disappointed by his abilities

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok
Isn't it weird how Thanos is a described as a Demi-god, when he can easily defeat Thor who is the thunder god?

Eh, Marvel gods have always been to me just really powerful cosmic beings.

DC gods has always been portrayed far more god-like and powerful in the way, that they don't really have to bother themselves with anything. Marvel Ares is a flea compared to DC Ares.

BobbyD

Slight majority to the 3some.

...would pay to watch this one.

dvampire
What a silly thread!

The team wins with ease.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by dvampire
The team wins with ease.

Not. afroerm

Kid Kurdy
These three at the same time at Thanos ? What is Thanos gonna do ? Jump around and confuse his opponents just like Spider-Man would do ?

Gladiator, Surfer (a non-jobbing) and BRB are heavy hitters. These guys mean business. Like Thanos is just gonna walk over them.

He can take one, absolutely. Two ? Maybe, probably, who knows. Three ? No, just no.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Not. afroerm

Nice do.

big grin

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by BobbyD
Nice do.

big grin

Thank you. afro_smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Eh, Marvel gods have always been to me just really powerful cosmic beings.

DC gods has always been portrayed far more god-like and powerful in the way, that they don't really have to bother themselves with anything. Marvel Ares is a flea compared to DC Ares.

Please, don't mention Marvel Ares -.-

TheGame17

confused umm....thor isn't in this fight, so that scenario is mute. are u obsessed with thor or something? it's understandible. he's sexy and really buff and smart! roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Thanos has easily defeated Silver Surfer before these others are below SS as far as versatlity

Kid Kurdy
Thanos has easily defeated Silver Surfer before these others are below SS as far as versatlity
Nice exaggeration. Gladiator and BRB can hold their own against Surfer.

Soljer
Silver Surfer > Beta Ray Bill > Gladiator.

And Thanos regularly stomped the Surfer.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Soljer
Silver Surfer > Beta Ray Bill > Gladiator.
Not true. Surfer is, on paper, indeed the most powerful. But again, BRB and Gladiator definitely can mess him up.

And ABC logic rarely works in comic fights.

True. And that's crap writing. Not because Thanos isn't powerful enough, but because in each and every fight, Surfer fights like a complete jackass.

For some reason - don't ask me why - he likes to come close so that Thanos can easily grab him and beat him to death.

For somebody with cosmic awareness AND who can travel at the speed of light, that's a bit lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.