You vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Which Comic Book characters that actually can fight can you take in a real fight? State why. Like your martial arts form, how strong you are, your reach and so...

I would defeat Robin. When he faces someone who actually can fight and not just goes directly offensive the whole fight, he may have a disadvantage. I am tall and knows where and how to react and attack.

And i would MAYBE hit Spiderman once... stick out tongue

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Which Comic Book characters that actually can fight can you take in a real fight? State why. Like your martial arts form, how strong you are, your reach and so...

I would defeat Robin. When he faces someone who actually can fight and not just goes directly offensive the whole fight, he may have a disadvantage. I am tall and knows where and how to react and attack.

It never gets old this kind of thread Bwahahahahaha.

shifty

- FO!!

Lord Rock
And a FO to you, Flamesmile

Buccaneer
In all seriousness, I have Milla Donovan beat.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Buccaneer
In all seriousness, I have Milla Donovan beat.

Please tell us how?

- FO!!

Priest
I can probally take a couple of Celestials down.

Flame On!!
And a FO to you, Flamesmile

Indeed smile

- FO!!

Buccaneer
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Please tell us how?

- FO!!

Well, she's a blind woman with no powers whatsoever. I think my spider strength and ninja skills and catlike reflexes would carry me through that one!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Well, she's a blind woman with no powers whatsoever. I think my spider strength and ninja skills and catlike reflexes would carry me through that one!

You have a point. Continue.

smile

- FO!!

Buccaneer
And Aunt May, if Mary Jane isn't home.

Aqua-pimp
I kick Robin and Batman's ass all together... I have a brown belt Aikido and a friend of mine that's a marine learned me some fighting moves but how do you defeat Batman? the man knows 127 diferent fighting styles you asked...

Simple i call the cops and tell them i want to repord a pedofile and let my homies in the joint take care of his ass i heard that in the penn they take extra care for pedofile's i'f you know what i mean....happy laughing

cool

grey fox
Give me a whole day to booby trap my house and I could possibly take down a powered jubilee.

"V"
Originally posted by grey fox
Give me a whole day to booby trap my house and I could possibly take down a powered jubilee.

**** that, I shoot the ***** in the head while she sleeps.

Thanos_THOTU
Mxyztplk ... He's probably as stupid as Nvr. thus I would trick him to say his name backwards and he would lose.

guy222

Living Tribunal and all of the Celestials know their master. Its Guy222 laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
I can probally take a couple of Celestials down. laughing

I'm thinking I could stalemate Surfer(Uni-Lord), does this count in this thread?

Faceman
No fair, this thread was made only for masterbruce. sad

Lord Rock
I might hit Daredevil once or twice before he wins

And all of you who spams... reported

Symmetric Chaos
Well . . . I'm a class 15, can run at Mach12, have midlevel TP and can shoot "quantum nexus blasts" so I'd say I could stalemate AuntMay

bigbran
I might hit Daredevil once or twice before he wins

And all of you who spams... reported laughing
You asked a question, all of us have answered.

What do you want then? Plus, isn't it up there... right at the top of the forum to use the search function?

I think I could take IG Warlock... I don't know though, I'm still undecided...

spidey-dude
robin and jubilee easy

Thanos_THOTU
Jubilee?
- You're insane?
She'd blow your fingers off with the firecracker power of hers.

Faceman
Originally posted by spidey-dude
robin and jubilee easy Which Robin?

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Jubilee?
- You\'re insane?
She\'d blow your fingers off with the firecracker power of hers.

i thinked the same... but i would try to make some confusing moves and come up closewink i was deadball champ back in the schoolbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.