Asgardian Destroyer vs onslaught ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
Asgardian Destroyer (odin)
onslaught final version.

Utrigita
Destroyer

Priest
tough one, im not sure how would the destoyer would fair against Onslut's energy forum.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
Asgardian Destroyer (odin)
onslaught final version.

Celestial 4th Host humbled Odin/Destroyer. Onslaught ***** slapped Cain Marko back to NJ. Onslaught is Xavier/Erik evilness. Can absorb tons of energy. Frankie=1 Celestial. Nate>/=Frankie. Key question, can Onslaught stand up to Destroyer's ultimate weapon.

TricksterPriest
Onslaught TP rapes the host in the armor, take over it himself, then owns whoever it was.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Onslaught TP rapes the host in the armor, take over it himself, then owns whoever it was.

Sounds good

Utrigita

Rapes Odin, I don't think so

Symmetric Chaos
Destroyer would win

Originally posted by Priest
tough one, im not sure how would the destoyer would fair against Onslut's energy forum.

shock how Freudian . . .

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Destroyer would win

shock how Freudian . . .

Onslut would lose. laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Utrigita
Rapes Odin, I don't think so

Destroyer armor tougher than Onslaught?

Utrigita
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Destroyer armor tougher than Onslaught?

A lot tougher seeing how at first a blast from a celestial didn't penetratet its armor when Onslaught would have been barbacue, And it was a reference to Onslaught with telepathy force Odin out which I think isn't gonna happen.

TricksterPriest
Wait, who said Odin was in it? oh........nm. Onslaught's ****ed. stick out tongue

Utrigita
Wait, who said Odin was in it? oh........nm. Onslaught's ****ed. stick out tongue

Okay thought for a moment that you head was lying in on the street wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.