Sabretooth/Wolverine strength levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
"Blah blah blah" ..... this is what may as well be typed when trying to convince people of Wolverine and Sabretooth's supposed "superhuman" strength levels.

I want people to post scans (plural) which prove that Wolverine is at/above peak human strength levels ... or not.

People also often say that Sabretooth isn't far off of Spider-Man in strength ... i'd like to see some evidence of this as well.

capt it up
well this argument goes both ways. why do people think wolverine is peak-human in every area? He has never on pannel been stated to be

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
well this argument goes both ways. why do people think wolverine is peak-human in every area? He has never on pannel been stated to be

people assume he's peak human because he doesn't have onpanel feats indicating otherwise

if you ever find a pic of Wolverine tossing a car or something, then that would prove he's beyond peak human

wolverine's been in 1000s of comics, so if he really is superhuman, he should have some impressive strength feats

capt it up

masterbruce
1) that guy getting punched underwater is comic book hyperbole...water wouldn't allow a body to move fast enough to damage a wall...even if Thor punched the guy, he still shouldn't crack the wall

also, in comics, everything breaks like its made of paper. you do realize that right. So many characters can easily break brick walls, concrete, steel even though they don't have super strength....its what artists do to make comics exciting.

2) Wolverine beating someone stronger doesn't mean he has super strength. You yourself have always claimed that if you are skilled you can take out someone stronger.

Also, every fighter has taken out someone stronger. Doesn't mean Spiderman or Cap or anyone else is class 100 because they beat someone of that strength.

3) all of the evidence you've provided (shark, garbage can, etc) SUPPORT the fact that logan's strength is about 1 ton since all those things are LESS than 1 ton.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
1) that guy getting punched underwater is comic book hyperbole...water wouldn't allow a body to move fast enough to damage a wall...even if Thor punched the guy, he still shouldn't crack the wall

also, in comics, everything breaks like its made of paper. you do realize that right. So many characters can easily break brick walls, concrete, steel even though they don't have super strength....its what artists do to make comics exciting.

2) Wolverine beating someone stronger doesn't mean he has super strength. You yourself have always claimed that if you are skilled you can take out someone stronger.

Also, every fighter has taken out someone stronger. Doesn't mean Spiderman or Cap or anyone else is class 100 because they beat someone of that strength.

3) all of the evidence you've provided (shark, garbage can, etc) SUPPORT the fact that logan's strength is about 1 ton since all those things are LESS than 1 ton.

first it was not a hyper pole. He has hurt tiger shark under whater, hulk and a few others. It a fact he storng enough to cause injury to others in water. when has capt ever done that?

true in some aspects the hurt a super strong opponet does not truely indicate superhuman strength.

who that not superhumanly strong has broken shackles, chains and such that were stated as un breakable? When has capt ever broken that type of chaisn wolverien has? what has capt or batman ever run through a wall of rock with out slowing by simply slamming through it with there strength. when has capt or batman ever big up some thing as large as a tree and then swung it around like a base ball bat?

Really so now 1,200 pound shark thrown by it tail into a boat only takes 2000 pound strength? First of all grabbing any this by it liighter side and then throwning it is much harder. so lets so pickign up an object that heavy from it lighter side would mean you have to be roughly as strong plus a haft meaning wolverine would need at least 1,700 strength to simply lift it in that manner. The you take into fact he through it up which would require roughly another 300 or more pounds of strength meaning he need a ton of strength. Then you add in the fact that he was not touching the ground, but was in water and your taking at least 2 tons of strength. You need more, but I am willing to say 2 tons to accompish said feat.

the garbage container weight is 1,600 pounds and he throw it with one arm. which means that feat would mean his over all strength was over 3,200 by quite a bit.

masterbruce
Here are some of Captain America's (a well known peak human) feats:

Cap easily pushing the head of a soilder as it cracks the concrete.
http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/9247/caf0603li3.jpg

Easily breaking shackles.
http://img422.imageshack.us/img422/2554/adventuresofcaptainamervc5.jpg

Breaking chains.
http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/3047/captainamericav48p11hgwra3.jpg

Easily bending jail bars.
http://img422.imageshack.us/img422/4444/advofcaptainamerica416gg7.jpg

Again bending jail bars.
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9194/adventuresofcaptainamerqs8.jpg

Cap makes a steel door buckle as you see it twised up as its on the ground.
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/189/camedusaeffect049td3.jpg
http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/4290/camedusaeffect050mq6.jpg

holding up TONs of debris
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericavol31003ml6.jpg

masterbruce
So unless you think Captain America is superhuman, then wolverine is just peak human.

capt it up

Soljer
Absorbing kinetic energy means he would feel little impulse.

Not that he wouldn't feel the weight.

masterbruce
Capt It Up

1) Are you saying Wolverine broke something that was 'unbreakable'? So he did something that is impossible to do?

2) How does Captain America's shield, help him hold up a couple of tons of debris?

bigbran

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
In real life they weigh that much...

How do you know that comic ones aren't smaller?

lets see the size of the shark was easy to measure using wolverine.

also the carbage containers in new york are avergaly that size. I would think they use the common container.

capt it up
Capt It Up

1) Are you saying Wolverine broke something that was 'unbreakable'? So he did something that is impossible to do?

2) How does Captain America's shield, help him hold up a couple of tons of debris?

no it was stated as unbreakable meaning it was extremely hard and supose to not break.

the shield would asorbe the energy pushing down words causing it to seem lighter.

crimsonphoenix
lol you could post Wolverine lifting a shift and people will just say " How you know it weighs alot, just because real ships weigh this much doesn't mean comic ones do". Other people just ignore the other scans and pick one sthey want. Anyway, lets see some Sabertooth strenth feats.

bigbran
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
lol you could post Wolverine lifting a shift and people will just say " How you know it weighs alot, just because real ships weigh this much doesn't mean comic ones do". Other people just ignore the other scans and pick one sthey want. Anyway, lets see some Sabertooth strenth feats. No, I just see a problem with those ones.

I don't care how strong Wolverine is.

I'm just seeing a problem with one point.

crimsonphoenix
No, I just see a problem with those ones.

I don't care how strong Wolverine is.

I'm just seeing a problem with one point. Sure laughing then the other guy said unbrealable is bs. Spiderman knocked Wolverine out an unbreakable glass(it was stated) so if I show capt breaking regular glass...what doe sthat mean?

capt it up
I like crimson she calls people out on there bias lol

Hercules
What type of Shark is that meant to be? it looks from the picture to be about 10-12ft long, which would make it about the size of a small to medium sized Tiger Shark.

Tiger Shark's range from an average of about 850lbs to 1400lbs in weight, but Oceanic White tips will also attack humans and can reach up to 13 feet in length but only weigh on average about 370lbs.

Does the comic actually mention what type of shark it is? I mean at a push it could be a Young Great White which would make it heavier again.

masterbruce
no it was stated as unbreakable meaning it was extremely hard and supose to not break.

wait, I thought unbreakable meant it could not be broken?

If wolverine broke it, doesn't that mean it was NOT unbreakable?

crimsonphoenix
wait, I thought unbreakable meant it could not be broken?

If wolverine broke it, doesn't that mean it was NOT unbreakable? The point was it was stated to be unbreakable until proven otherwise. Why was Spiderman's feat hitting Wolverine through unbreakable glass accepted so easily as impressive? It was impressive because it was stated as unbreakable. It is so strong people thought it was unbreakable.

bigbran
Sure laughing then the other guy said unbrealable is bs. Spiderman knocked Wolverine out an unbreakable glass(it was stated) so if I show capt breaking regular glass...what doe sthat mean? No, it's true.
I can see Wolverine being a class 2, or 1 without those scans, but I do have a problem with some real world logic being involved in those.

Just because they weigh A in this world, doesn't mean they will weigh the same.

I really don't care what masterbruce says... he is his own person, and I don't care about him.

crimsonphoenix
No, it's true.
I can see Wolverine being a class 2, or 1 without those scans, but I do have a problem with some real world logic being involved in those.

Just because they weigh A in this world, doesn't mean they will weigh the same.

I really don't care what masterbruce says... he is his own person, and I don't care about him. You say this but yet argue real world logic and other stuff like that against wolverine in some threads and say stuff.

If you don't want real world logic then it should be said that people liek cap and Batman as peak humans and Wolverine as enhanced meta w/e could take on people in Spidermans range and not get their heads smacked off with one punch because that may be the case in the real world but it is a comic.

masterbruce
The point was it was stated to be unbreakable until proven otherwise. Why was Spiderman's feat hitting Wolverine through unbreakable glass accepted so easily as impressive? It was impressive because it was stated as unbreakable. It is so strong people thought it was unbreakable.

well, I don't think it's impressive at all if Spiderman punched Wolverine through unbreakable glass.

It obviously wasn't unbreakable glass at all and complete hyperbole on the writer's part.

see, I'm consistent.

Hercules
Something is only unbreakable until it gets broken, follow my logic here, people believed that The Titanic was unsinkable, till it met that Iceberg.

That glass would be very much unbreakable if you or I tried to punch someone through it but when someone who can juggle Volvo's tries its a different matter.

crimsonphoenix
well, I don't think it's impressive at all if Spiderman punched Wolverine through unbreakable glass.

It obviously wasn't unbreakable glass at all and complete hyperbole on the writer's part.

see, I'm consistent. Obiously it is breakable if someone broke it, that isn't the point. Which is more impressive.

1. That chain is easy to break.(guy breaks it)
2. That chain is unbreakable so don't worry, he won't get out. (Guy breaks it)

Mastbruce logic: They both are the same eek!

masterbruce
Originally posted by Hercules
Something is only unbreakable until it gets broken, follow my logic here, people believed that The Titanic was unsinkable, till it met that Iceberg.

That glass would be very much unbreakable if you or I tried to punch someone through it but when someone who can juggle Volvo's tries its a different matter.

follow my logic:

adamantium is unbreakable: hence no one, not wolverine or even Thor could break it

a 5 year old kid cannot break a pencil...that does not make the pencil unbreakable

or else anything in the world is unbreakable, since someone probably can't break it

do you understand?

crimsonphoenix

That glass would be very much unbreakable if you or I tried to punch someone through it but when someone who can juggle Volvo's tries its a different matter. This room held the an angry Hulk and Juggernaut at the same time!! you are not getting out, it is unbreakable. You put pre crisis superman in there and I bet he makes it look like a toy.

crimsonphoenix
follow my logic:

adamantium is unbreakable: hence no one, not wolverine or even Thor could break it

a 5 year old kid cannot break a pencil...that does not make the pencil unbreakable

or else anything in the world is unbreakable, since someone probably can't break it

do you understand? Did someone state the pencil was unbreakable?Was it reserached and common knowdlege that the pencil was unbreakable? Was it tested before?

masterbruce
Obiously it is breakable if someone broke it, that isn't the point. Which is more impressive.

1. That chain is easy to break.(guy breaks it)
2. That chain is unbreakable so don't worry, he won't get out. (Guy breaks it)

Mastbruce logic: They both are the same eek!

If the chain is unbreakable, then you can't break it. If you can break it, then it isn't unbreakable and whoever said it was is wrong.

Let's say I tie you up with a thin strip of rubber band and say that it is unbreakable, yet you break it easily...does that make it impressive because I mistakenly thought it was unbreakable?

masterbruce
Did someone state the pencil was unbreakable?

yes, the 5 year old kid who tried to break it stated it was unbreakable after failing to do so.

crimsonphoenix
yes, the 5 year old kid who tried to break it stated it was unbreakable after failing to do so. Go read the rest now.

masterbruce
Also, just because I can't break something doesn't make it unbreakable.

I can't break a piece of metal...that doesn't mean that piece of metal is unbreakable.

masterbruce
Go read the rest now.

so, was the chain that Wolverine broke tested? If so how?

For example, if they tied up a regular human and he couldn't break it, it would be silly to say it is unbreakable.

If they used it on Thor, and even he couldn't break it, then they would have more reason to say it was unbreakable.

crimsonphoenix
If the chain is unbreakable, then you can't break it. If you can break it, then it isn't unbreakable and whoever said it was is wrong.

Let's say I tie you up with a thin strip of rubber band and say that it is unbreakable, yet you break it easily...does that make it impressive because I mistakenly thought it was unbreakable? You have trouble following points roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the Shark thing, look where Logan lifted it up. he didn't go grab around the heavy part, he grabbed it from the tail and all the weight is greater from that angle. You could test it out on real world stuff and see if it is heavier grabbing the whole of something or doe sit require more strength by grabbing the lighter part and lifting everything from there.

masterbruce
You have trouble following points roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the Shark thing, look where Logan lifted it up. he didn't go grab around the heavy part, he grabbed it from the tail and all the weight is greater from that angle. You could test it out on real world stuff and see if it is heavier grabbing the whole of something or doe sit require more strength by grabbing the lighter part and lifting everything from there.

explain how I didn't follow your point. I think you have trouble with common logic.

Also, I have no issue about the shark. I completely accept it as a feat.

bigbran
You say this but yet argue real world logic and other stuff like that against wolverine in some threads and say stuff.

If you don't want real world logic then it should be said that people liek cap and Batman as peak humans and Wolverine as enhanced meta w/e could take on people in Spidermans range and not get their heads smacked off with one punch because that may be the case in the real world but it is a comic. Umm... I don't argue against Wolverine, using real world logic, I don't even go in that many Wolverine threads.

And yet, that very same thing about peak human, and stuff happens in comics too...
Midnighter was kicking people's heads off.
Also, yes, that should happen, but that is not the same as what I'm saying either.

I'm not against real world logic, I just find that it isn't a good souce to use to find the weight of something.
Don't things in comics weigh differently than in the real world?

crimsonphoenix
so, was the chain that Wolverine broke tested? If so how?

For example, if they tied up a regular human and he couldn't break it, it would be silly to say it is unbreakable.

If they used it on Thor, and even he couldn't break it, then they would have more reason to say it was unbreakable. I could play these mind games with any character.

"Spiderman lifts a car"

Masterbruce: the car isn't real world cars and where does it say it is heavy and made out of other material, I saw capt pic up a vehcile before, same thing unles syou show me where it states the weight and where he got the car.

The car capt picke dup could be plastic but you would say that show me how the plastic wasn't heavier than Spidermans car.

Go ahead, point out like 10 scans of spiderman being superhuman and I will nag you to death on BS all day long. roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
I could play these mind games with any character.

"Spiderman lifts a car"

Masterbruce: the car isn't real world cars and where does it say it is heavy and made out of other material, I saw capt pic up a vehcile before, same thing unles syou show me where it states the weight and where he got the car.

The car capt picke dup could be plastic but you would say that show me how the plastic wasn't heavier than Spidermans car.

Go ahead, point out like 10 scans of spiderman being superhuman and I will nag you to death on BS all day long. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the hell are you talking about?

Umm...I never said a car in comics and a car in real world weight differently, that was Big Bran.

crimsonphoenix
Umm... I don't argue against Wolverine, using real world logic, I don't even go in that many Wolverine threads.

And yet, that very same thing about peak human, and stuff happens in comics too...
Midnighter was kicking people's heads off.
Also, yes, that should happen, but that is not the same as what I'm saying either.

I'm not against real world logic, I just find that it isn't a good souce to use to find the weight of something.
Don't things in comics weigh differently than in the real world? How much does the Blob weigh?

masterbruce

WHy would I do that. DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT I POST?

I just said that Spiderman throwing Wolverine through unbreakable glass IS NOT IMPRESSIVE.

bigbran
How much does the Blob weigh? 900 (or so) pounds, but he has a mutant power to allow himself to like merge with the ground.

crimsonphoenix
What the hell are you talking about?

Umm...I never said a car in comics and a car in real world weight differently, that was Big Bran. Post some scans of I dn Spiderman doing superhuman feats in strength and agility. Atleast 10 and I will show you.

Symmetric Chaos
900 (or so) pounds, but he has a mutant power to allow himself to like merge with the ground.

Isn't it GravityManip?

masterbruce
Post some scans of I dn Spiderman doing superhuman feats in strength and agility. Atleast 10 and I will show you.

you will show me what?

You do realize in the Wolverine versus Spiderman thread, I voted for Wolverine, right?

So I hope you don't think I'm some Spiderman fanboy.

My point is that Wolverine breaking out of an 'unbreakable' chain is hyperbole on the writer's part, and I would say the same if Spiderman or Thor broke out of it. If something is unbreakable, like Adamantium, nobody can break it.

crimsonphoenix
900 (or so) pounds, but he has a mutant power to allow himself to like merge with the ground. ok cool now how much would the blob weigh in the real world confused

crimsonphoenix
you will show me what?

You do realize in the Wolverine versus Spiderman thread, I voted for Wolverine, right?

So I hope you don't think I'm some Spiderman fanboy.

My point is that Wolverine breaking out of an 'unbreakable' chain is hyperbole on the writer's part, and I would say the same if Spiderman or Thor broke out of it. If something is unbreakable, like Adamantium, nobody can break it. That isn't the point who you think would win. I am just using Spiderman as an example on if you post spider feats I could do what you are doing and question everything and then brush it off as not impressive when it is. Go ahead and you will see what I mean.

I don't think you are any fanboy. Not the point, just examples and Spidey is the most common super human so I use him.

bigbran
ok cool now how much would the blob weigh in the real world confused 901 pounds. stick out tongue

But, when Wolverine lifted the dumpster, there was no statement of how much he lifted... only speculation... and by someone using a site about how much our dumpsters weigh.

masterbruce
That isn't the point who you think would win. I am just using Spiderman as an example on if you post spider feats I could do what you are doing and question everything and then brush it off as not impressive when it is. Go ahead and you will see what I mean.

I don't think you are any fanboy. Not the point, just examples and Spidey is the most common super human so I use him.

But I never said Spiderman's feats are impressive, so why would I post scans of them?

And just because I have issue with one of Wolverine's feats, does not mean I think his other feats are unimpressive.

Hercules
follow my logic:

do you understand?

So lets say Galactus or TOAA breaks it...which would be within their power to do so.

My point is, you can stress test something over and over and declare it unbreakable, take my Titanic example, that was deemed to have so many safety features that it was unsinkable, even on impact with an iceberg.

Testing it in the real world proved otherwise, when Tanks were developed in WWI they seemed to be indestructable, but people found a way round them.

My point was that and still is that you can test things up and down and safely say this is unbreakable but you can't factor everything in.

Yes I do understand what your saying although, a 5 year old saying something is unbreakable is hardly the company that makes it saying the same thing.

I also agree that the term "unbreakable" is used as a plot device because it makes it all the more dramatic when it does get broken.

However given the percentage of Superhumans with Super human strength on Marvel Earth, compared to the rest of the population I doubt that a company would factor in Spidermans strength when declaring something "unbreakable" for common use.

A bullet proof vest for instance isn't bullet proof if your using the right kind of bullet but does that mean you call it "bulletproof unless your using hollow points or a 45 at point blank range vest"?

I understand what your saying and for the record, whether it was intentional or not, there is no need to talk to me like I'm the 5 year old with the pencil. wink

Now can we move on and someone post some Sabretooth strength feats?

masterbruce
That isn't the point who you think would win. I am just using Spiderman as an example on if you post spider feats I could do what you are doing and question everything and then brush it off as not impressive when it is. Go ahead and you will see what I mean.

Crimsonphoenix,

If Thor broke an unbreakable chain, I would say that is bullsh1t as well.

If something is unbreakable, then NO ONE can break it. Do you understand that?

crimsonphoenix
Crimsonphoenix,

If Thor broke an unbreakable chain, I would say that is bullsh1t as well.

If something is unbreakable, then NO ONE can break it. Do you understand that? I said it was obiously breakable but you miss it being impressive.

So lets say Galactus or TOAA breaks it...which would be within their power to do so.

My point is, you can stress test something over and over and declare it unbreakable, take my Titanic example, that was deemed to have so many safety features that it was unsinkable, even on impact with an iceberg.

Testing it in the real world proved otherwise, when Tanks were developed in WWI they seemed to be indestructable, but people found a way round them.

My point was that and still is that you can test things up and down and safely say this is unbreakable but you can't factor everything in.

Yes I do understand what your saying although, a 5 year old saying something is unbreakable is hardly the company that makes it saying the same thing.

I also agree that the term "unbreakable" is used as a plot device because it makes it all the more dramatic when it does get broken.

However given the percentage of Superhumans with Super human strength on Marvel Earth, compared to the rest of the population I doubt that a company would factor in Spidermans strength when declaring something "unbreakable" for common use.

A bullet proof vest for instance isn't bullet proof if your using the right kind of bullet but does that mean you call it "bulletproof unless your using hollow points or a 45 at point blank range vest"?

I understand what your saying and for the record, whether it was intentional or not, there is no need to talk to me like I'm the 5 year old with the pencil. wink

masterbruce

1) How did I talk to you like a 5 year old? I break down my posts into clear steps because sometimes its hard for people to follow, so no offense intended to your intelligence.

2) technically Galactus and TOAA can't break adamantium through strength....they would have to manipulate its properties which they DO have the power to do and then they could break it.

3) IF wolverine broke the 'unbreakable' chain, then that would mean anyone stronger than him could as well. Thus 90% of Marvel would be able to break it. So would it be accurate to label a chain that 90% of Marvel characters can break as 'unbreakable'.

to answer your bulletproof vest question: let's say 90% of bullets can penetrate the vest, then I think it would be quite unreasonable to call it a bulletproof vest.

masterbruce
I said it was obiously breakable but you miss it being impressive.

If that's your point, I TOTALLY agree.

I think it is impressive as well. Logan broke free of a pretty strong chain, but he didn't break an 'unbreakable' chain.

crimsonphoenix
Anyoene Got Sabertooth strength?

masterbruce
Anyoene Got Sabertooth strength?

I know this is noncannon, but in the cartoon series, he was tossing cars around easily. Pretty impressive.

bigbran
2) technically Galactus and TOAA can't break adamantium through strength....they would have to manipulate its properties which they DO have the power to do and then they could break it.
no expression
Ignoring Galactus... you mean GOD can't break a metal found on one f*cking planet, in his own creation?

Also, hasn't Sy'm snapped off one of Wolverine's claws?

His skeleton isn't unbreakable either.
Unbreakable to Earth, doesn't equal it being unbreakable to all.

Cap's shield is unbreakable, and yet, it got one punched by Thanos with the Power Gem.

Nothing is unbreakable, unless TOAA makes it that way.

Hercules
1) How did I talk to you like a 5 year old? I break down my posts into clear steps because sometimes its hard for people to follow, so no offense intended to your intelligence.

3) IF wolverine broke the 'unbreakable' chain, then that would mean anyone stronger than him could as well. Thus 90% of Marvel would be able to break it. So would it be accurate to label a chain that 90% of Marvel characters can break as 'unbreakable'.

btw, I understand your points about titanic and bulletproof vests, but I don't feel they are adequate analogies in this case.

1) I was refering to the "do you understand?" bit at the bottom, I was also not entirely serious which is why I added the wink

2) Who said something had to be broken through strength? if its broken its broken, this then makes it breakable.

3) And I agree but what I'm saying is if I'm Joe Bloggs, glass maker I'm selling to the 99% of normal humans in the Marvel Universe not the 1% who have super powers. To them, this glass is indeed "unbreakable".

Really I understand exactley what your saying but throughout history things have been declared, Unbreakable, unsinkable, unbeatable etc etc and its not always proved to be true.

If your talking literaly, your 100% correct, I don't think me or Crimson have denied this, I even agree that it was a plot device to make the feat seem even more spectacular.

I'm just pointing out that these terms are not exclusive to a comic book. big grin

Now has anyone got feats for Sabretooth, cause to be honest between him and Logan, its his strength level thats the bigger mystery to me!

Rick/Genis
I believe this argument has become pointless... back on topic... lets see some proof of these characters strength.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I believe this argument has become pointless... back on topic... lets see some proof of these characters strength. Yes master. I will find them for you master because I don't read the comcis master eek!

Hercules
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I believe this argument has become pointless... back on topic... lets see some proof of these characters strength.

Co Signed.

More feats please!

crimsonphoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/361573_1-respect-the-tooth-the-sabretooth-oooooooh-scaaaarrry I don't know which Sabertooth thi seven is, upgraded or not but if he throws rogue and ms marvel around then...

masterbruce

3) And I agree but what I'm saying is if I'm Joe Bloggs, glass maker I'm selling to the 99% of normal humans in the Marvel Universe not the 1% who have super powers. To them, this glass is indeed "unbreakable".

Hey Herc, you know i totally respect you as a poster. I said "do you understand" probably to make sure we agreed on some point before going onto the next point that would depend on us agreeing on the previous point...hope thats not too confusing!

As to your quote, if the writer is addressing 99% of the normal humans, then pretty much anything is unbreakable. Most humans, even the strongest ones, cannot break thick chains or bend bars, so it would be pointless to say that the chain is unbreakable. But I'm over this discussion.

Soljer

the shield would asorbe the energy pushing down words causing it to seem lighter.

You seem to lack a basic understanding of physics.

The vibranium in the shield absorbs kinetic energy.

If he is bracing something, that something has no kinetic energy.

The shield doesn't have an inertial field. It isn't anti-grav. It doesn't have magnetic lift.

It is simply a metal disc that absorbs kinetic energy. It would NOT make something seem any lighter than it is.

crimsonphoenix
Hey Herc, you know i totally respect you as a poster. I said "do you understand" probably to make sure we agreed on some point before going onto the next point that would depend on us agreeing on the previous point...hope thats not too confusing!

As to your quote, if the writer is addressing 99% of the normal humans, then pretty much anything is unbreakable. Most humans, even the strongest ones, cannot break thick chains or bend bars, so it would be pointless to say that the chain is unbreakable. But I'm over this discussion. If the writers were adressing peak humans and even enhanced and then Wolvie breaks it. eek!

Hercules

No problem, I wasn't angry or anything, I was just yanking your chain a little. big grin

I never disagreed with you at all, it was just an interesting debate, you know terminology vs actual practical use.

Still its done so lets get on with the feats! big grin

Hercules
If the writers were adressing peak humans and even enhanced and then Wolvie breaks it. eek!

eek! laughing

inamilist
WOW

so are the only feats that people argue about from Wolverine or Storm?

To begin with, the idea that "real world" logic isn't acceptable is ridiculous. For instance, since comics aren't scientific papers, every single feat ever would fall prey to this logic. Post any scan, and I can instantly tell you why it is wrong by this logic, ANY SINGLE ONE. It is a cop out argument. Not to mention an argument that seems to only appear when people talk about wolverine.

And unbreakable is relative. To claim that something is objectively unbreakable is ignorant, because we cannot possibly test something for every possible condition. To a 5 year old who cannot break the pencil, it is unbreakable.

What a semantic nightmare this thread has become smile

Hercules
Originally posted by inamilist
WOW

To begin with, the idea that "real world" logic isn't acceptable is ridiculous. For instance, since comics aren't scientific papers, every single feat ever would fall prey to this logic. Post any scan, and I can instantly tell you why it is wrong by this logic, ANY SINGLE ONE. It is a cop out argument. Not to mention an argument that seems to only appear when people talk about wolverine.

And unbreakable is relative. To claim that something is objectively unbreakable is ignorant, because we cannot possibly test something for every possible condition. To a 5 year old who cannot break the pencil, it is unbreakable.

NNNNOOOO don't start it all off again! wink stick out tongue

bigbran

crimsonphoenix
WOW

What a semantic nightmare this thread has become smile No one likes Wolverine or his enemys with so much hate. I don't even want to debate so much on Wolverine or Spiderman(the one everyone likes) it just that people say horrible things that get annoying and most characters do bad because it doesn't have Spiderman or wolverine in it lol.

inamilist
NNNNOOOO don't start it all off again! wink stick out tongue

oh, my bad

I take it all back stick out tongue

Soleran

Yes,yes indeed.

manjaro
cap had a cool feat where he thrw his shield that split a delivery truck right down the middle from the engine to the back

Alfheim
I dont think I can take it really im trying to control my rabid hatred of Wolverine. Must...stop..the...hate...nghh!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro
cap had a cool feat where he thrw his shield that split a delivery truck right down the middle from the engine to the back

I like this one:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8540/captainamericaiii25p342wy7.th.jpg

Especially the way he throws the shield from below the helicopter but somehow it still hits from above on a downward angle.

no expression

Alfheim
edit

ankur29
Capt posted some good feats of Logan’s superhuman strength

Logan does have some degree of superhuman strength; his healing factor disallows lactic acid building in his muscles enabling him to lift more than normal,
His healing also keeps his energy at high level so he can exert heavier for longer

the adamantium he runs around with is 100 lbs so it is like strength training permanently, that’s like 45kg on your back all the time , Logan is pull of jumps running and everything thing lese with this adding to his own weight 200lbs roughly 90kg pretty heavy for a small guy) for a 5ft3 guy

oh yes... the metal stops bones from fracturing when lifting heavy so this helps his bracing /supporting strength

Oh yes, and I have a theory& question , as his muscles are always immediately repairing , if he worked out he would not be able to get any more muscle as his muscles would repair without any extra protein supplements , os would his strength training potential be limited?

lft4ded
Originally posted by Scoobless
I like this one:

Especially the way he throws the shield from below the helicopter but somehow it still hits from above on a downward angle.

no expression

The real question is what are Cap's gloves made from? I figure, real world, is that at the speed his shield must've been moving to cover that distance it should've taken the heel of his hand clean off! wink

StiltmanFTW
Even Ulik had a hard time biting through these gloves.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by inimalist
WOW

cosgined

tjcoady
I like this one:

no expression

Captain America can throw anything at anything at any angle.

That's why he's Captain America.

Juk3n
I like this one:

no expression

Steve. > Physics.

Stands to Frikkin' reason!

Grinning Goku
I like this one:

no expression

Wow. That page is made of concentrated gay.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Wow. That page is made of concentrated gay.

Hater, if it was Bucky i would agree - HELLA GAY but..

It's Frikkin' Steve dude.

Frikkin' Steve.

willRules
Originally posted by Juk3n
Hater, if it was Bucky i would agree - HELLA GAY but..

It's Frikkin' Steve dude.

Frikkin' Steve.

Hey, Bucky's great mad

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by willRules
Hey, Bucky's great mad

Don't lie :/

snoopdogg
In Wolverine's Weapon X Files handbook it says Logan can lift over 800lbs. briefly.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
In Wolverine's Weapon X Files handbook it says Logan can lift over 800lbs. briefly.
weapon x files hand book? what? is that even real.

Again hand books are inaccurate. Logan feats suggest he much higher. Not to mention he never once on pannel been suggest as anything, but inhuman in strength

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
weapon x files hand book? what? is that even real. Why do you always ask me this? Yes it's real!!!!!!!!!

Again hand books are inaccurate. Logan feats suggest he much higher. Not to mention he never once on pannel been suggest as anything, but inhuman in strength That's fine, but I don't agree with that I love handbooks. Obviously alot of people do or they wouldn't exist. smile

Battlehammer
Why do you always ask me this? Yes it's real!!!!!!!!!

That's fine, but I don't agree with that I love handbooks. Obviously alot of people do or they wouldn't exist. smile
lol

I know you do. They however do not exceed or even equal on pannel evidence.

I enjoy them for back round refference, however I am not about to base one strength level based on inconsistent and often contradicting and inaccurate information.

snoopdogg

I know you do. They however do not exceed or even equal on pannel evidence. No, they average it out.

Battlehammer
No, they average it out.
no they dont they just state random shit.

on pannel evidence>>>>hand books.

snoopdogg
Random or not they are not going anywhere so get used to people quoting them.

The only time people don't like handbooks is when it don't suit their purpose.

Battlehammer
Random or not they are not going anywhere so get used to people quoting them.

The only time people don't like handbooks is when it don't suit their purpose.

I dont mind them, however they do not equal comic evidence.

oh please the only reason you like them is your favorite characters are far more impressive hand book wises then comics.

they just are so inaccurate from one hand book to the next it quite rediculous

snoopdogg
Most of the handbook entries are reprinted, just updated with new information.

If the handbooks listed Logan as Class 10 you'd be running around with a hard on.

Battlehammer
Most of the handbook entries are reprinted, just updated with new information.

If the handbooks listed Logan as Class 10 you'd be running around with a hard on.
not really. xmen hand book 2004 contradicted it self from start to finish.

No I would take it for what it is inaccurate, inconsistent garbage. Fun to read, does not mean much in terms of evidence.

Hulk encyclopodia stated wolverine with superhuman strength the marvel encyclopedia state wolverine as almost unbeatable ect.

It just shit that stated. who cares, it not on pannel evidence it like secondary or worse as evidence.

Kris Blaze
not really. xmen hand book 2004 contradicted it self from start to finish.

No I would take it for what it is inaccurate, inconsistent garbage. Fun to read, does not mean much in terms of evidence.

Hulk encyclopodia stated wolverine with superhuman strength the marvel encyclopedia state wolverine as almost unbeatable ect.

It just shit that stated. who cares, it not on pannel evidence it like secondary or worse as evidence.

Unbeatable and superhuman are RELATIVE terms.

Saying that someone can lift 800 lbs is a bit more precise.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Unbeatable and superhuman are RELATIVE terms.

Saying that someone can lift 800 lbs is a bit more precise.

Does not make it true however.

Also superhuman>>>>800 pounds. Even human in are world can lift 800 pounds.

Again comic evidence>>>>hand books.

snoopdogg
Does not make it true however.

Also superhuman>>>>800 pounds. Even human in are world can lift 800 pounds.

Again comic evidence>>>>hand books. I'd like to see a human military press 800lbs. The handbook figures are for military presses, not bench pressing and that's a huge difference.

Battlehammer
I'd like to see a human military press 800lbs. The handbook figures are for military presses, not bench pressing and that's a huge difference.

were does it state the hand books are for military presses?

Logan feats have him quite easily exceeding 800 pounds. Hell even with one arm he thrown things that weight more.

snoopdogg
The world record is like 500lbs for military presses.

snoopdogg
were does it state the hand books are for military presses?

It's been that way for years. The new hardcover series clearly states this at the end of the book.

That's why we see Cap. benching 1100lbs. with ease. Benching is alot easier to do than military.

Battlehammer
The world record is like 500lbs for military presses.

Even if the hand books mean military presses were I would still like to see evidence of this ever being stated, that would make wolverine according to you not even twice as strong as the strongest human. Captain America is supose to be 3 times stronger at the very least.

Not to mention the fact Logan feats exceed this by a large margin, and the fact he never in an on pannel comic story been implied or stated to be peak-human, he has however been stated as enhanced human, implied super human, special strength ect. pritty much every word for superhuman.

Battlehammer
It's been that way for years. The new hardcover series clearly states this at the end of the book.

That's why we see Cap. benching 1100lbs. with ease. Benching is alot easier to do than military.

prove it

snoopdogg
If I had a working scanner I'd scan it. But word for word here's the quote:

"The maximum ability to, from a standing position, lift (military press) weight over one's head (under optimal conditions)"

A person who can do a proper military press of 800lbs. would be capable of doing some impressive sh!t.

Badabing
prove it Benching uses the pecs as primary muscles, triceps and front delts as auxiliary muscles. Military presses use the delts as primary muscles, pecs and triceps as auxiliary muscles.

The pecs are larger than the delts. Due to the larger overall size of the pecs and the smoother, and more natural motion, bench pressing is considered easier. That's why a person can bench more than they can shoulder/military press.

ankur29
prove it

"ability to lift weight above one's head with arms fully extended"

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6025/thpowersabilities.th.jpg

..."Lift your arms, with the weight bar, above your head. Press your arms upwards so that they are fully extended."

source: http://www.wisegeek.com/in-weight-lifting-what-is-the-military-press.htm

Battlehammer
thanks my mistake .

ankur29

That would make wolverine according to you not even twice as strong as the strongest human.

Captain America is supose to be 3 times stronger at the very least.

Not to mention the fact Logan feats exceed this by a large margin, and the fact he never in an on pannel comic story been implied or stated to be peak-human, he has however been stated as enhanced human, implied super human, special strength ect. pritty much every word for superhuman.

Why does wolverine HAVE to be at least twice as strong as world’s strongest human?

Who said cap is three times stronger than world’s strongest human? He’s ought to be slightly above the finest human athlete, for every attribute the pinnacle of human ability i.e. Usain Bolt (current fastest man) can run at ~28/9mph cap’s bio says he can run at 30mph for extended periods

Cap's been stated as strong as 10 men on panel assuming a normal person can press 80lbs ~ 40kg I’d say he has been fairly classed and done justice , also as for the bench he did 1100lbs assuming normal human can do 110lbs ~50kg the on panel statement does not seem hyperbole )

agreed Logan is stronger than cap as I’d assume dead pool is, with the healing factor reducing toxins in muscles, enabling them to lift more, and exert more than humanly possible but not by that much without further enhancements, id say Logan can press about 900lbs-1000lbs

also I think the metal skeleton doesn’t directly increase strength aside from gradual strength increase through moving with heavy weight , i think it rather helps Logan cope with bracing heavy weights , so he wont be able to lift a heavier weight than he can without metal skeleton but deadlight a much heavier raw weight... obviously deadpool and sabretooth don’t have this to help them with strength feats

And sabretooth (who I think posses superhuman strength to a descent extent due to more enhancement than the others)

starlock
Originally posted by ankur29
Why does wolverine HAVE to be at least twice as strong as world’s strongest human?

Who said cap is three times stronger than world’s strongest human? He’s ought to be slightly above the finest human athlete, for every attribute the pinnacle of human ability i.e. Usain Bolt (current fastest man) can run at ~28/9mph cap’s bio says he can run at 30mph for extended periods

Cap's been stated as strong as 10 men on panel assuming a normal person can press 80lbs ~ 40kg I’d say he has been fairly classed and done justice , also as for the bench he did 1100lbs assuming normal human can do 110lbs ~50kg the on panel statement does not seem hyperbole )

agreed Logan is stronger than cap as I’d assume dead pool is, with the healing factor reducing toxins in muscles, enabling them to lift more, and exert more than humanly possible but not by that much without further enhancements, id say Logan can press about 900lbs-1000lbs

also I think the metal skeleton doesn’t directly increase strength aside from gradual strength increase through moving with heavy weight , i think it rather helps Logan cope with bracing heavy weights , so he wont be able to lift a heavier weight than he can without metal skeleton but deadlight a much heavier raw weight... obviously deadpool and sabretooth don’t have this to help them with strength feats

And sabretooth (who I think posses superhuman strength to a descent extent due to more enhancement than the others)

I would not say deadpool is stronger than Cap...i would even say he is average human str....unless there are some feats i have not seen...its one thing to assume he trains and exeeds the norm...but where are the feats?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Badabing
Benching uses the pecs as primary muscles, triceps and front delts as auxiliary muscles. Military presses use the delts as primary muscles, pecs and triceps as auxiliary muscles.

The pecs are larger than the delts. Due to the larger overall size of the pecs and the smoother, and more natural motion, bench pressing is considered easier. That's why a person can bench more than they can shoulder/military press.

What do you know about lifting weights?

Skinny uhuh

Juk3n
Originally posted by starlock
I would say deadpool is average human str....unless there are some feats i have not seen...its one thing to assume he trains and exeeds the norm...but where are the feats?

Read more Deadpool. erm

ankur29
Originally posted by starlock
I would not say deadpool is stronger than Cap...i would even say he is average human str....unless there are some feats i have not seen...its one thing to assume he trains and exeeds the norm...but where are the feats?

wouldnt his healing factor grant him greater strength?

i.e. muscle are not put under stress as easily , therefore a load which would exhaust a norma human woudln't have the same fatigue effect on someone with this power, allowing them to liift abnormally more , for longer perooids of time?

snoopdogg
Deadpool isn't as strong as Cap or Logan. He's not even as strong as Black Panther imo.

Battlehammer

Logan feats put him at 2 tons range.

He been stated/implied to be both superhuman in strength or enhanced human.

He recieved enhancements to his body from the weapon x program to increase his strength as well.

normal man only can bench 80? wtf.

also capt was stated to be 3 times a strong as cable who peak of his physical ability and at least as strong as the strongest human in are world.

snoopdogg
, id say Logan can press about 900lbs-1000lbs
Sounds about right.

Starscream M
I would put peak human at about 600 - 800 lbs

Logan is above peak human...so he should be about 800 - 1200lbs

quite impressive

ankur29
Logan feats put him at 2 tons range.

He been stated/implied to be both superhuman in strength or enhanced human.

He recieved enhancements to his body from the weapon x program to increase his strength as well.

normal man only can bench 80? wtf.

also capt was stated to be 3 times a strong as cable who peak of his physical ability and at least as strong as the strongest human in are world.

2 tons press lift seems liek alot, that woudl make ghim capable of lifting a large sedan above his head , and make him able to bench press more tahn 2 tons? are you sure its not too much , i a, willing to accept logan can press like half a ton above his head , if you can show me a feat where he fully press lifts a weight of above thsi i will belive that he is as strong as you say , but his feats involve tossing weights which may not be as hard as press lifting .

i said normal human can bench ~ 110lbs, and can press lift ~ 80lbs i purely said that as it is a tenth of caps lifting capability , and cap has been stated as strong as 10 men

i see where you got cap is 3 tiems as strong as cable but that doesnt mean hes 3x stronger than the worlds strongest man , but in marvel there are dozens of people (human who are proabbaly stronger than cable)

i.e kingpin, eddie brock who was staed as able to lift 700lbs (press lift, that by our world standard woudl be superhuman as highest military press lift is abouit 500lbs)

snoopdogg
Here's the quote from the 2009 Wolverine Weapon X Files handbook.

"His reinforced skeleton enables him to withstand high levels of physical pressure, giving his muscles sufficient force to briefly lift over 800lbs."

ankur29
Here's the quote from the 2009 Wolverine Weapon X Files handbook.

"His reinforced skeleton enables him to withstand high levels of physical pressure, giving his muscles sufficient force to briefly lift over 800lbs."

while i do believe you, can you scan it ?
also does the handbook mention sabretooth,daken,deadpool's strength?

snoopdogg
while i do believe you, can you scan it ?
also does the handbook mention sabretooth,daken,deadpool's strength? My CD drive don't work so I can't install the software to run my scanner.

snoopdogg
I used my camera so the quality isn't the greatest.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Wolverinebio.jpg

ankur29
I used my camera so the quality isn't the greatest.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Wolverinebio.jpg

has wolverines' durabiliity always been at 4?

snoopdogg
Yea, but those power-grid numbers change from time to time. I just usually go with the text.

ankur29
does the handbook mention sabretooth,daken,deadpool's strength?

snoopdogg
No mention of superhuman strength in either bio.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IMG_0147.jpg

Raoul
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IMG_0147.jpg

is that from wizard?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Inside the World of the Living Weapon

Hard Cover Wolverine Handbook.

Raoul
Wolverine - Inside the World of the Living Weapon

Hard Cover Wolverine Handbook.

ah. does it give a strength level for sabretooth?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Raoul
ah. does it give a strength level for sabretooth?

Nope.

Raoul
Nope.

ah, thanks anyways.

srankmissingnin
All it says about Creed is a bio and that he posses the same basic powers as Wolverine but more advanced. sad

Raoul
All it says about Creed is a bio and that he posses the same basic powers as Wolverine but more advanced. sad

so he's not class 20 then?

shifty

snoopdogg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IMG_0147.jpg Was that published by Marvel?

ankur29
Was that published by Marvel?

i dont think it's legit sad

since we now have a figure for logans strength 800lbs+

anyone want to speculate by how much? same for sabretooth (class 20 pfft , he would of been stronger than SM)

jinzin

anyone want to speculate by how much? same for sabretooth (class 20 pfft , he would of been stronger than SM)

How is that NOT legit? confused

it's Marvels' new big red guide to Wolverine you can find in any book store. ... no expression

We've all speculated that Wolverine at his max is probably around 1 1/2 to 2 tons.
He has multitudes of feats throwing people like a fastball specials, tossing dumpsters, and other things one couldn't possibly do without a degree of superhuman strength.

Creed's tougher to say.... He's clearly more powerful than a charging full grown elephant which can drag 10 tons behind them at a steady walk. Horses hit with the force of 7 tons at a gallop I imagine an elephant charge packs much more punch.
Creed's also used 10 ton generators to smack people around and backfisted a car off it's wheels with one hit.

His strength was enough to be a credit to him by a man who was well over class 100 and made a habit of stealing powers. He's also done incredibly ridiculous things like tearing shiva droids apart with his bare hands, as well as a giant squid creature that was thrashing Caliban and that was when he was wearing restraints on his claws, and tore apart men who had enough durability to resist Adamantium claws.

Personally I think Creed is somewhere between 10 and 15 tons. 20 tons is a bit of a stretch, I dunno if that's really how strong he was under Weapon X. but I always wondered if his body metabolized his upgrades without weapon X to watch over him. I don't think Marvel really cares enough to explain him half the time. They obviously completely ignored his Adamantium Skeleton at the end of his career.

ankur29
Originally posted by jinzin
How is that NOT legit? confused

it's Marvels' new big red guide to Wolverine you can find in any book store. ... no expression

We've all speculated that Wolverine at his max is probably around 1 1/2 to 2 tons.
He has multitudes of feats throwing people like a fastball specials, tossing dumpsters, and other things one couldn't possibly do without a degree of superhuman strength.

Creed's tougher to say.... He's clearly more powerful than a charging full grown elephant which can drag 10 tons behind them at a steady walk. Horses hit with the force of 7 tons at a gallop I imagine an elephant charge packs much more punch.
Creed's also used 10 ton generators to smack people around and backfisted a car off it's wheels with one hit.

His strength was enough to be a credit to him by a man who was well over class 100 and made a habit of stealing powers. He's also done incredibly ridiculous things like tearing shiva droids apart with his bare hands, as well as a giant squid creature that was thrashing Caliban and that was when he was wearing restraints on his claws, and tore apart men who had enough durability to resist Adamantium claws.

Personally I think Creed is somewhere between 10 and 15 tons. 20 tons is a bit of a stretch, I dunno if that's really how strong he was under Weapon X. but I always wondered if his body metabolized his upgrades without weapon X to watch over him. I don't think Marvel really cares enough to explain him half the time. They obviously completely ignored his Adamantium Skeleton at the end of his career.

can you find me a link of that big red book on teh amrvel catalog? im skeptical cos i saw a magzine recently saying thing was 3rd stronges in marvel universe or summin along them lines

those feats of logans , do they show him press lifting the stated weight?

tossing people who could be relatively light compared to lifting strictly 3000lbs (1.5tons) above his head with arms extended are quite diffrent in terms of effort

i also think feats where logans holding on to aweight and not lifting it i.e holing onto the elevator aren't too much a strength feat , as it credits his metal skeleton no dislocating

ankur29
double posted sorry

snoopdogg

anyone want to speculate by how much? same for sabretooth (class 20 pfft , he would of been stronger than SM) I think it was published by DK publishing. Those are the same guys that published a Marvel Encyclopedia and has Colossus listed as lifting 70 tons.....and the kicker was they used a picture of Ultimate Colossus beating up Magneto for an illustration! They also listed Quicksilver's top speed of 175 mph.

Either way being able to briefly lift over 800lbs. would put you at superhuman by Marvel standards anyways.

ankur29
logan's profile from OHOTMU master edition entry :

gives outright stats to his powers

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5737/wolverineyellow1h.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6876/wolverineyellow2.th.jpg

what the stats mean:
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6025/thpowersabilities.jpg

seems logans been excess 800lbs since 90's, and anythind under 2 tons is apprenlty classed as enhanced

Battlehammer
Logan feat wises is a 2 tonner. During the 90's and 80's he had very good strength feats. Hell is 5th apearances on the x-men he broke unbreakable chains. In his first mini's and solo arcs he throw a shark into a boat that weight around 1,100 pounds while being in water over his head ect.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/3097znl.jpg

Battlehammer
like I said hand books suck and they constantly contradict each other as you can clearly see.

comic evidence>>>>hand books

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Wolverinestrength.jpg

Battlehammer
thanks for proving my point. Each one you post controdicts the other and all of them controdict what been stated and shown on pannel.

snoopdogg
thanks for proving my point. Each one you post controdicts the other and all of them controdict what been stated and shown on pannel. Not really, the last said 500lbs at least meaning he could lift more.

srankmissingnin
Doctor Doom = 2 ton range.

lmao

Battlehammer
Not really, the last said 500lbs at least meaning he could lift more.
actaully it does it says he does not have superhuman level of strength which dirrectly controdicts on pannel evidence and what been stated in other hand books, encyclopedias ect.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>