fancy some dos and donts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainJacksLuv
look on imdb: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/board/thread/68722820?d=68722820#68722820 maybe we should do it

1. dont evn speak a word one the disney logo comes upwink

pirate179
LOL some of those are funny!!

CaptainJacksLuv
yea

tee_pirategirl
We should definitely do these! "How To"s would be cool too!

JaehSkywalker
we should make our own!

katelovespirate
yes let's make our own because i am too lazy to click on every single little link on that site. so sorry if i repeat a bunch.

DO...

1. cheer when Jack makes his first appearance onscreen.
2. make loud groaning noises/pretend to fall asleep when Elizabeth and Will talk.
3. laugh hysterically after every line Gibbs says, even when it isn't funny.
4. try to guess the next line outloud. I will give an example. Say, for instance, that Jack has said the line "Did anyone come to rescue me just because they missed me?" Then the camera pans to Elizabeth, and you quickly (and loudly) chime in, "Oh yes, captain sparrow--- that and I want to make passionate love to you!"
5. Share your spoilers with your annoyed friend by explaining what is going on and what is likely to happen next.
6. Loudly lament whenever a character who is likely to die appears onscreen.

Don't...
1. get caught video-taping it for later re-analysis
2. have a heart attack every time Liz and Jack come without speaking distance of each other--- take deep breaths.
3. panic if it looks like the bad guys are winning... hey, its disney.

well, thats what i've got for now. smile

pirate179
i like those....hehe

CaptainJacksLuv
lmao!

surfchikpir8fan
Hehe, I like this thread, it's funny. My friend and I are gonna see AWE together and w've got worked out things we're going to do lol.

Here they are -

Do's -
1. Throw pop-corn up in the air and make whooshing noises when the ship tips over the waterfall.
2. Scream out SLPASH when it hits the bottom.
3. (for my friend) Throw popcorn at screen when Jack and Liz are on screen together.
4. (for me) Throw popcorn at screen when Will and Liz are on screen together.
5. Buy alot of popcorn before hand.

Don'ts
1. Use to much popcorn.
2. Get kicked out by staff.
3. Throw up a piece of popcorn and get it caught in the little projection screen. (Some boys in my class last year did this, and the screen was mainly taken up by some big black thing that couldv'e been a popcorn kernel.

WE LOVE POPCORN ..... and PIRATES!

JaehSkywalker
Do:
1. Scream everytime Jack appears.
2. Scream everytme Jack and Liz appears... with each other.

Don't:
1. Drown the guy beside you in soda who is totally a W/E fan.

eh?

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
Hehe, I like this thread, it's funny. My friend and I are gonna see AWE together and w've got worked out things we're going to do lol.

Here they are -

Do's -
1. Throw pop-corn up in the air and make whooshing noises when the ship tips over the waterfall.
2. Scream out SLPASH when it hits the bottom.
3. (for my friend) Throw popcorn at screen when Jack and Liz are on screen together.
4. (for me) Throw popcorn at screen when Will and Liz are on screen together.
5. Buy alot of popcorn before hand.

Don'ts
1. Use to much popcorn.
2. Get kicked out by staff.
3. Throw up a piece of popcorn and get it caught in the little projection screen. (Some boys in my class last year did this, and the screen was mainly taken up by some big black thing that couldv'e been a popcorn kernel.

WE LOVE POPCORN ..... and PIRATES!

MY GOD!!!! IM PEEING HERE!!!LOL!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
^^^im gunna do it when i see it lol

surfchikpir8fan
Lol!

AudioHeart
HILARIOUS IDEA

AudioHeart
...where are the subtitles when tia dalma speaks? , love that

CaptainJacksLuv
Do:

1. Tell everyone to shut the heck up when the lights go out, evn tho its still commercials
2.get pirate m&ms just for this occasion.
3.see pirates one in the front, front row, once in the back, and once in the middles, then the same on boths sides, just to get an idea....of god nos wat.
4. See the first screening of it at ur cinemas

Dont:

1. Miss out on seeing it
2. Not see it to celebrate my b'day...lol that has no connection
3. See it unless your celebrating nuthin! lol

tee_pirategirl
LOL!! This is fun!

DO:
1. Say the lines u already know with nthe chracters. (example: "what would my torment be without wierd crabs here to mock me?"wink even when you aren't sure.

2. Take a green apple with u just incase Jack and/or Barbossa bite into it and bite into it at the same time..Rocky horror picture style!

3. Dress as a pirate! Like Jack or Lizzie!

4.Nod knowingly when something unexpected happens and whisper in a barely audible voice: "Just as I suspected!"

5.IF (IF) they kill Norri scream :"How could u do this to sailorleo? She loved him...LOVED HIM I TELL U!"

6.if JE kiss or flirt wolf whistle.

7. if Johnny takes his shirt off scream until they remove u from the theatre!

8. Buy snacks and candies u don't even like cause they have piraty stuff on them.

9. to annoy your friends or family very realisticly ask them weird questions ( "whose the actor who plays Barbossa? He's good!" "Wasn't jack dead? why is he in a desert?" "Wasn't Elizabeth head over heals in love with Jack? why is she still hanging with Will?"wink

10. Whenever anyone drinks rum whisper "drink up me hearties yoho!"

11. do a victory dance if JE kiss!!

CaptainJacksLuv
5.IF (IF) they kill Norri scream :"How could u do this to sailorleo? She loved him...LOVED HIM I TELL U!"

Hilarious!

ivebeendepped43
omg i wanna do some!!

DO...
1. When Liz comes on screen for the first time, just start growling like a wolf until someone asks you why u r doing that

2. At all the perfect times for Jack&Liz 2 kiss, start singing "Kiss the Girl" at the top of your lungs in a fake Jamaican accent

3.When they finally do kiss, just yell "FINALLY!"

4.Whenever Will pulls a boneheaded move (probably about every 7 minutes and 28 seconds) whisper to the person next to you "Stupid eunuch. I think i just lost 15 braincells watching that"

5. If Johnny pulls any face expressions that he made in another non-pirate movie, yell "Hey! he made that face in *insert movie name here*!"

DONT:
1.Cheer whenever Liz/Will start flirting

2.Get thrown out of the theater for running up to the screen and trying to make out with Jack's face only to find out that he's about 7 feet above you and trying to stand on tip-toe to reach

CaptainJacksLuv
i love the last "dont"!!! lol!

tee_pirategirl
DITTO!! LOL!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
i love the last "dont"!!! lol! lol thanx!

willofthewisp
DO cry out "you devious short man" whenever Beckett looks like he's plotting (which is all the time)

DO show up to the premiere with green toothpast smeared all over your teeth. When someone asks you what the deal is, say you're channeling Tia Dalma.

DO come up with dirty things Mr. Cotton is really thinking when his parrot talks for him.

DON'T interrupt any of Jack's lines. Just sit in awe and wonder at them.

DON'T hesitate to tackle someone for saying they're confused because they're probably just not paying attention. Tackle them especially hard if they say, "But I thought Jack died in DMC."

Chiki Mina
DON'T hump the screen when you see Jack. That's my job big grin

mmoviejunkie
haha-you guys are too funny!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
DON'T hump the screen when you see Jack. That's my job big grin

we all know that mina....

tee_pirategirl
LOL yeah. Lets see...

Don't...

throw stuff when u see becket..hear it from me. They WILL remove u.

try to sneak rum into the theatre. Once again my mates..u WILL be removed.

make smooching noises when u see Jack's sexy, gorgeouse, handsome, deviliciouse...face. No on the second thought do that, if ur ok with the glare the ppl sitting next to u will give u! i know I am..totally worth it.

Do:

inform everyone of the trivia you're learned over the last months.

make high bets with ppl over what will happen...ppl who aren't POTC savvy don't know much. You'll win for sure.

sit on the edge of your seat and very close to the person-whose-sitting-infront-of-you's head when ever JE have scene.

stay till the end of the credits in the case of another(and very probable) easter egg

make everyone else stay with u and watch till the end and nagg about why in the credits they write Jack sparrow and not CAPTAIN

as you're waiting for the easter egg entertain you're self with finding all the stuff "Depp" related (example: Mr.Depp's assistant....) and imagine how good Mr.Depp would sould if it were Mrs.Depp

make cute, puppy-love (as I like to call it) noises whenever u see the monkey(in it's living fluffy form ofcourse)

PirateDiva
LMAO laughing Oh wow i'm ROTFLMAO over here with the do's and donts...lol!!!

sailorleo
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv

Hilarious!

i know! *sniff* they better not kill him...i plan on screaming so loudly that everyone in the western hemisphere will feel my pain....

PirateDiva
Do throw popcorn at someone who is sleeping through the movie!

Dont hit the person next to u in excitement everytime Jack and Liz have a scene together (trust me no good can come from that...lol)

Chiki Mina
DO throw up when you see Will and Liz scenes.

DONT stop cheering for Jack and Liz even if they try to shush you big grin

DO bring your box of tissues for those touching scenes wink

DO bring an old shoe to chew on when anxiety attacks.

DONT bring a friend who doesn't know caca from the movie. She/He won't stop asking questions.

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Do throw popcorn at someone who is sleeping through the movie!

did it in the 2nd one! lol

willofthewisp
DON'T use your credit card to pay for multiple viewings of AWE and wind up in debt.

DON'T cry if they replay Jack's death scene. You've seen him in the previews!

DO bring your own plastic sword and mimic the characters' movements.

DO wear your hair in dredlocks and put them up into a bandana. If someone asks, say it's your skull that they modeled for the poster.

PirateDiva
lmao!!!!! ^^ laughing

PreppyPirate
HAha...you guys rock.....lol

I found this one its not mine but I couldnt stop laughing....

Don't sob all over the old couple sitting next to you, like I did when I saw DMC. (me:"Why is Jack dead? WHY?" old guy: "I don't know...you're scaring my wife."wink

willofthewisp
DO stare at Jack's lips as often as you can, even when he's not using them.

DON'T stare at Tia Dalma's lips

CaptainJacksLuv
lmao

Chiki Mina
DO say "dirty mouth?" when you see Gisselle--she plays Orbit Gum Chick wink

DONT look at Tia Dalma because you may turn into a stone.

CaptainJacksLuv
DO say sh** when giselle appears so u'll get a visit from the OGC

tee_pirategirl
LOL!!! u guys are awesome.

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by PreppyPirate
HAha...you guys rock.....lol

I found this one its not mine but I couldnt stop laughing....

Don't sob all over the old couple sitting next to you, like I did when I saw DMC. (me:"Why is Jack dead? WHY?" old guy: "I don't know...you're scaring my wife."wink

ROFLMAO!!! Halarious!

CaptainJacksLuv
SURFCHIKPIR8FAN!!! how could you! lol(ur sig i mjean) lol, imj only being stupid...

willofthewisp
Sigh, ship jumpers. I was afraid I'd be one too, then I saw the RUSSIAN TRAILER! Woo hoo! Yeah, their kiss is beautiful, I have to say. Very cinematic and wonderful and I'm sure whether they're getting together or saying goodbye (I have no sound so I can't hear it, but I'm afraid it'd be in Russian anyway), I'll be a little teary-eyed, but there's a snippet with Liz and Jack kind of having their own little conversation and that made me 5x more excited.

tee_pirategirl
EXACTLY!!! well it's ok. I'm not gonna stop being friends with somone just cause they jumped my ship. but just giving some friendly advice I don't think us should jump to another ship JUST cause of a pic but if u have other reasons than that's COOL!!!

willofthewisp
Well, I can't blame people for loving loosened up Will. Orlando said way back when that Will was in his own corset, so to speak, and little by little it will unravel, and I think we're finally seeing it unravelled, and he looks pretty good. I think he's really going to show some true heroism here and everyone loves that. So love Will, embrace all that is Will. You can love him and Jack both. We're not Liz!

CaptainJacksLuv
of course he looks good, hews not in a chick outfit.....lol!!!

tee_pirategirl
his new outfit is so much better. BTW what does liz think AWE is? her little walk through closet? LOL just kiding. I love her different outfits

CaptainJacksLuv
she the governors, daughter...but that doesnt fit in, they're still in tia dalmas shack, and have been since DMC stopped showing...and will be....until Awe come out....and there'll be heaps of food for them, coz look at tias teeth, she obviously eats, but no toothbrushes...awww....let me rant all day if you want....i could go on and on and on about nothing if you want.

willofthewisp
Liz isn't really a clothes-horse, though, at least not when you compare her to other period-action movies like Padme Amidala in Star Wars.

COTBP: nightgown, corset dress, pirate dress, underwear, pretty dress at end.

DMC: wedding dress, boy disguise (and she wears this almost the whole film, so I for one liked that she wasn't constantly changing)

AWE: As far as I know, Singapore get-up, blue robe thing, the black thing with the hat.

That's not really that many.

tee_pirategirl
yeah I was just kidding. But I love that in AWE she wears more exotic and different outfits. I can think of one more though : As u said the bath robe thing, black warior thing with the hat, the outfit Sao gives her, then she changes when she goes to the brethern

and there's one more which I'm not so sure about the coat thing she wears in that under water shot. which I think is the same coat she wears in the cold on the way to AWE. dunno. maybe just a coat maybe a whole outfit

I loved her in DMC but if her clothes were to be just as tomboyish in AWE too. it would be too much

bina
Liz and Jack belong together, Will and her ending up together isn't as exciting. I mean come on, he would just go back to being a blacksmith while she is bored to death. Her and Jack are alot alike.

tee_pirategirl
well as you've noticed we're Sparrabeth shippers here (u probably already know this but since you'rve just joined it's Sparrow+Elizabeth) so we ttly understand and we AGREE!!!!

I'm gonna keep wishing for Sparrbeth and I won't giveu faith but actually I'm not gonna get my hoped too up and say that I MUST have a JE ending. I just want alot of JE goodness in the filmas I'm sure we'll have

bina
I hope so to. I am a serious Sparrowbether. I love it.

bina
How do you get a signature? im new at this.

pirate179
no prob. ok you can just use photodraw and make one like that but i really dont know cuz chiki made mine but you can also use other stuff like word or powerpoint and then save the pic and then up load it sorry if this doesnt help much.... big grin
but it looks like you already have one...just ignore me LOL

CaptainJacksLuv
this thread died, we need dos and donts

willofthewisp
Hmm, Don't sit on a chest because it creates confusion as to what someone may really want?

CaptainJacksLuv
LMAO!!!!!!

T.Maria
DONT sit in the movies watching the film with someone who doesnt understand your 'sparrabeth' ways...

they will almost certainly get pissed off when you squeal with delight down their ears, just because they shared a curiousity scene together...

God help them when it came to the kissing scene....big grin

Minie Mina
DONT drool on your popcorn when ever you see Jack. It's a waste of money on good popcorn big grin

T.Maria
^^^ lmao!! big grin

DO let your eyes glaze over with lust when jack and liz are in a scene together...no matter how minutely small the scene is big grin

Minie Mina
DO SQUEE whenever you see Jack and Liz.

DON'T let people shush you whenever you SQUEE!

DO throw a shoe whoever dares to shut you up big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
LMAO!!!!

DO flick off any person that dares breathe in the theatre and then throw a chair at them

Minie Mina
Wait...not breath eek!?

How can you watch the movie without breathing big grin

PirateDiva
Apparently u havent seen a Sparrabeth scene....cause everytime they r on screen together i hold my breath!!! lmao

Next time u watch a Sparrabeth scene...take notice to ur breathing, I bet u it stops....cause Them 2....they just Leave u Breathless!! LOL

Minie Mina
I know what you mean!

So many things happens at the same time. You can't breath, your heart raises then stops--it's crazy. Back to the list:

DO remember me when you see Gissell! My orbit gum girl smile

DON'T bring a friend who has never seen the movies. He or she won't shut the hell up with questions.

PirateDiva
DO bring someone who will hold, let u squeeze, or break their hand through the difficult, exciting, or infuriating scenes!! big grin

Minie Mina
Ah, then I'll have to bring a person whom I canot stand in my class smile

PirateDiva
^^ yes but as long as they've seen the movie so that they dont ask stupid questions throughout the whole thing! lol

Minie Mina
Nah, I'll duck tape the jerk.

He thinks he's better than me in math...gir.

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Minie Mina
I know what you mean!

So many things happens at the same time. You can't breath, your heart raises then stops--it's crazy. Back to the list:

DO remember me when you see Gissell! My orbit gum girl smile

DON'T bring a friend who has never seen the movies. He or she won't shut the hell up with questions.

well, my friend was gunna see AWE for her bday, and take me, and my other friend, and that friend hasnt seen it, so ill sit at the front so they cn sit at the bk, with no interuptions

Hambah
Originally posted by PirateDiva
^^ yes but as long as they've seen the movie so that they dont ask stupid questions throughout the whole thing! lol

The second time I saw DMC in theaters, I went with just my dad, and he has a habit of falling asleep during movies in the evening, so he like would wake up every 15 minutes and I would have to quickly explain what was going on lol.

Tramps Lady
This thread died, but i liked the dos and donts

DO make sure when you past the humungous poster of the 5 of them, kiss and hug it, i did, and no one saw...i hope

DONT kiss random people coz they love POTC (i did, and....well....yeah... lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.