What characters can lift or uproot blob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
What charaters are strong enough to up root or move Blob if he doesn't want to be moved.No hulk

Jyppe
Colossus has already did it. IIRC. So quite many characters would be able to do it.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk stick out tongue
StrongGuy
Superman
ClassicJuggy
Darwin
WonderWoman

basicly any high end Class100 I think

Wonder Man
The only time i saw Colossus do it in the X-men was from under ground lifting the ground up with him.
To actually lift up the blob from the ground is another story. It's his power you know. You could pick up the earth by grabbing onto the blobs head and lifting.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk stick out tongue
StrongGuy
Superman
ClassicJuggy
Darwin
WonderWoman

basically any high end Class100 I think

Abomination
Drax
Sentry
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Thanos
Darkseid
Gladiator, just to name a few...

Hercules
If were talking uproot, any character who is strong enough to dig their hands in under the ground hes standing on and lift it up.

Which in the MU, is quite a number of heroes and villians...

Tank_6603
So let's say Blob is standing on an adamantium football field and you must seperate Blob from the field. That might be a lil tough.

Tron
Originally posted by Tank_6603
So let's say Blob is standing on an adamantium football field and you must seperate Blob from the field. That might be a lil tough.

He'd still be lifted, just minus his feet.

Hercules
Originally posted by Tank_6603

Do you know of many admantium football field's? just curious! big grin

swerve1988
APOC...

Soljer
Originally posted by Tron
He'd still be lifted, just minus his feet.

I was thinking the same.

Anyone that is strong enough to break the blobs ankles as they lift.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.