The one day I'll NEVER forget...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
March 1, 2007. The day when a huge part of my life literally came crashing down around me. I didn't know that morning when I went to school, it would be the last time I saw 8 of my friends and classmates alive. As meny of you may know on the first day of March, in my hometown of Enterprise, Alabama; a twister tore through my school and town. I'm a Junior at Enterprise High School. I was sitting on long hall, when the tornado hit. I was sitting between two of my good friends; Brittany and Hanna. When the lights went out and the doors burst open, I didn't think of my own safety. I grabbed my friends and covered them with myself. Part of the ceiling had fallen on my head and shoulders. I then stood up, grabbed my friends, and ran as fast as I could. I turned around and looked at the exact spot where we were siting. Which was now gone. There is a skeleton of my highschool standing...and the memory of 8 brave people.

*R.I.P--A.J. Jackson, Ryan Mohler, Peter Dunn II, Michelle Wilson, Michael Boewin, Jamie Vindensec, Mikey Tompkins, and Katie Strunk.

Axel Revenge
That. Sucks. So bad.

You're a good person. no expression

Jack of Light
Originally posted by Alley
March 1, 2007. The day when a huge part of my life literally came crashing down around me. I didn't know that morning when I went to school, it would be the last time I saw 8 of my friends and classmates alive. As meny of you may know on the first day of March, in my hometown of Enterprise, Alabama; a twister tore through my school and town. I'm a Junior at Enterprise High School. I was sitting on long hall, when the tornado hit. I was sitting between two of my good friends; Brittany and Hanna. When the lights went out and the doors burst open, I didn't think of my own safety. I grabbed my friends and covered them with myself. Part of the ceiling had fallen on my head and shoulders. I then stood up, grabbed my friends, and ran as fast as I could. I turned around and looked at the exact spot where we were siting. Which was now gone. There is a skeleton of my highschool standing...and the memory of 8 brave people.

*R.I.P--A.J. Jackson, Ryan Mohler, Peter Dunn II, Michelle Wilson, Michael Boewin, Jamie Vindensec, Mikey Tompkins, and Katie Strunk.

Whoa, you were in that school? Damn, I'm really sorry... At least you made it out alive.

Proof that the "safety" position that they make us do in the event of a tornado is pretty much shit.

Alley
Yeah...I was in it. It was the hardest thing I've ever been through. Seeing my friends burried under rubble...

Alley
We don't have a "safety" position. We just sit against the wall.

Hidden Lotus

that's so sad.
itll be alright though hug

Captain Maynard
Wow, dude. You just lived out my number one fear. I'm sorry for the trauma you've gone through.

Alley
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Wow, dude. You just lived out my number one fear. I'm sorry for the trauma you've gone through.

I just wish that you never have to go through something like that.

Puzzle
Tornadoes are my number 1 fear as well. One of the main reasons I was happy to move out of Tennessee. Now I live in Nevada where we get a tornado only once in a couple years.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Puzzle
Tornadoes are my number 1 fear as well. One of the main reasons I was happy to move out of Tennessee. Now I live in Nevada where we get a tornado only once in a couple years.

we dont have to worry about tornadoes.
we gotta worry about earthquakes.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
we dont have to worry about tornadoes.
we gotta worry about earthquakes.

Where do you live?

I'm not too worried about earthquakes. Where I am there is not much in the way that can topple down and hurt me too bad. Just regular houses. No bridges in my community either.

If I were in Vegas proper, then it would be another story.

Hidden Lotus
Where do you live?

I'm not too worried about earthquakes. Where I am there is not much in the way that can topple down and hurt me too bad. Just regular houses. No bridges in my community either.

If I were in Vegas proper, then it would be another story.

i live in central cali, so yeah....

Puzzle
i live in central cali, so yeah....

Yeah, you guys get them worse than us anyways. We only get tiny ripples from your earthquakes.

And even if we got a good one here, if Hoover Dam broke, I'm on the side where it wouldn't be flooded.

JacopeX
Im so sorry. sad cry

Alley
Yeah, I'm either gettin hit with tornadoes or hurricanes...

Hidden Lotus
Yeah, I'm either gettin hit with tornadoes or hurricanes...

ill take your tornadoes if you take my earthquakes

Puzzle
ill take your tornadoes if you take my earthquakes

Trust me, you wouldn't want that.

Lana
I guess I'm just used to tornados, they don't worry me a huge amount.

That really sucks though sad when I was a kid a tornado destroyed an elementary school near my house, and another time when I was at school one passed about a mile from it. And then once we went out, and a tornado warning was issued when we weren't home and didn't know about it until we saw the tornado about a half-mile from where we were driving.

Hidden Lotus
Trust me, you wouldn't want that.

im just so damn tired of all these earthquakes

Alley
I'm gonna move to Antartica so I won't have to worry about either!

Hidden Lotus
I'm gonna move to Antartica so I won't have to worry about either!

but then youll freeze your ass off!

Captain Maynard
Barely any worries of Tornados here. Michigan. 'Nuff said. But i'm deathly afraid of it happening. It is actually my #1 fear.

Dr. Badass420

woah, wat a ****in day, that realy sucks, i feel bad for you to have lost 8 of your friends
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
i dont really have a fear, except for homophobia

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
woah, wat a ****in day, that realy sucks, i feel bad for you to have lost 8 of your friends

i dont really have a fear, except for homophobia Good to know? What the f**k?

Alley
but then youll freeze your ass off!

I don't care! I have enough to freeze off!!! (I'm not fat...I just have an unusually large ass for a white girl)

due...I'm bi...

Captain Maynard
I don't care! I have enough to freeze off!!! (I'm not fat...I just have an unusually large ass for a white girl)

due...I'm bi... Good to know droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.