The Haunted DJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackKat
I've recently been making a bit of music, though I'm still not very good. I've released one mix, I call 2 o' Clock. It's a lot like the music you'll find in a haunted house. I've always been in to creepy stuff music, but I'm not goth, emo, punk, or any of that.

As I said, I'm not very good, but click here to hear Two O' Clock.

This is the music section... So I thought this'd go here.

JacopeX
Broken Link. sad

BlackKat
aww man... Um.. anyone know a good hosting site?

Edit: I think I fixed it

Flight643
What software are you using to mix?

BlackKat
FL Studio 7

Edit: I'm kinda looking for ratings.. so yeah.

Flight643
Was pretty cool, I'm currently in the mix using Mix Meister so hopefully I can produce something mesmorizing lol.

Keep out your work, the more you practice the more you will learn the program and you'll start to catch peoples minds.

BlackKat
lol Thank you, Flight smile

Flight643
No problem, try and work with echo or flang effects on your haunted tune, it might make it more eerie

BlackKat
Echo's are hard to make with all the little 'nob' buttons.

Flight643
lol just keep practicing and you'll nail it in no time thumb up

BlackKat
As suggested, I made the music a bit more ghostly. The former link will no longer work, please use This Link To view the edited music.

Baby Bear
Thats nice that u made music. u did make that,right?

BlackKat
Yep, I made that happy

-hh-
didn't work for me. i'll upload some of my beats too. im not that great though. is there another site i can upload them on?

BlackKat
Well, You have the site I use, Or you have Freewebs, or just search file hosting in google.

-hh-
Originally posted by BlackKat
Well, You have the site I use, Or you have Freewebs, or just search file hosting in google. i'll upload a few of them tomorrow whenever i have time. thumb up i use FL Studio 6.

BlackKat
Heheh, FL Studio 7 has more sounds and stuff, but is a lot more complicated.

BlackKat
I'm making a new Mix, as my Name, H-DJ, Suggests, it will be some more haunted music.

My inspiration for DJ-ing came from Jonas, the DJ of Basshunter.

BlackKat
An attempt at Haunt Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.