Spliffed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
Okay so I dunno if this violates the pg13 rule but I'm stuck. Okay so I haven't scored any spliff in a while but my mate gave me some today in the form of resin, But I have nerver smoked resin before. How do i get it from the ball into a joint?

My bad If this is not allowed.

Mr. Bacon
drugs are bad mmmkay

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
drugs are bad mmmkay

Marko
drugs are bad mmmkay

yea but... i have no come back

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Marko
Okay so I dunno if this violates the pg13 rule but I'm stuck. Okay so I haven't scored any spliff in a while but my mate gave me some today in the form of resin, But I have nerver smoked resin before. How do i get it from the ball into a joint?

My bad If this is not allowed. and you are going to be a copno expression

or is that stuff legal smile...

Marko
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
and you are going to be a copno expression

or is that stuff legal smile...

lol yea am gonna be a cop. but not for like 3 years (thats if i get into uni.) Its only an every now and then thing. I'll never do it when I'm trying out or in the police. But this damned resin is so annoying wtf do i do.

oh and no it aint leagal, not even for medicinal purposes....i think.

Morning_Glory
lol yea am gonna be a cop. but not for like 3 years (thats if i get into uni.) Its only an every now and then thing. I'll never do it when I'm trying out or in the police. But this damned resin is so annoying wtf do i do.

oh and no it aint leagal, not even for medicinal purposes....i think. tsk tsk...

InnerRise
Instructions as to how to make a joint..............on a message board...............where numerous..........adolescent.......prepubescent.............kids linger and loiter around all day every day...................................

Mish don't think so. nono

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Marko
Originally posted by InnerRise
Instructions as to how to make a joint..............on a message board...............where numerous..........adolescent.......prepubescent.............kids linger and loiter around all day every day...................................

Mish don't think so. nono

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Originally posted by Marko

My bad If this is not allowed.
meh...

this can be closed now I figured it out. just need to char it. lol

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
tsk tsk...

lol i know... I don't do it often though.

Syren
laughing out loud

You have to heat the resin, or solid, until it crumbles between your fingertips. Just light it until it starts to smoke gently, don't burn it, and then pull some off and crumble it between your fingers and into your papers. Also, use tobacco, obviously smile

meh...

this can be closed now I figured it out. just need to char it. lol

Oh embarrasment

Marko
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

You have to heat the resin, or solid, until it crumbles between your fingertips. Just light it until it starts to smoke gently, don't burn it, and then pull some off and crumble it between your fingers and into your papers. Also, use tobacco, obviously smile

Oh embarrasment

lol chers hun. I probably would have burnt it if it wasn't for you stick out tongue

bacoo obviously. I only have enoguh for one joint plus i cant smoke till tomorrow evening cos I'm giving blod tomorrow. lol.

Barker
Well, that was borderline NC-17, and, for a KMC change, not in a sexual way. ermmnone

Marko
laughing

Syren
ninja

Old habits die hard.

Marko
ninja

Old habits die hard.

lol yea. I aint done it in ages.

Syren
I can't be stoned any more, I can't function laughing out loud

Marko
I can't be stoned any more, I can't function laughing out loud

laughing out loud

It just relaxes me from all my stressors. Though I hadn't really thought about it til skins started on E4 then i had a huge cracing for it stick out tongue

Barker
I've never been stoned. smile

Religiously or literally or Syrenally. smile

chillmeistergen
right what you should do is hold a lighter underneath the resin, this should make it slightly softer, you then crumble it on top or below the bacci, keep doing this until you have the amount you desire. However if you have a high quality grinder these can often cope with grinding resin.

Syren
Noooo grinding!! Grinders are evil, you lazy stoners mhm Even with green, I always used to break it up with my fingers. Then I'd rinse my fingertips in my tea and Bob's your uncle laughing

chillmeistergen
sorry for double post, but forgot to say that you a.) crumble it with you fingers and b) to ask whether you were canin it in joints or bongs?

Syren
I think Marko figured out what he's doing big grin

chillmeistergen
lol chers hun. I probably would have burnt it if it wasn't for you stick out tongue

bacoo obviously. I only have enoguh for one joint plus i cant smoke till tomorrow evening cos I'm giving blod tomorrow. lol.

soz mate didn't read that you'd already found out lol. safe one though, only enough for one joint though! mate, that blazin aint gunna be nothin amazin

chillmeistergen
I think Marko figured out what he's doing big grin

lol haha yeah pretty much, i was typically lazy and didn't read all the posts, just went at it all out with a response ha

Marko
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
soz mate didn't read that you'd already found out lol. safe one though, only enough for one joint though! mate, that blazin aint gunna be nothin amazin
lol i know erm

Barker
Excuse me while I light my spliff.

Marko
Originally posted by Barker
Excuse me while I light my spliff.

oh you vin

Barker
sly

Marko
Originally posted by Barker
sly

Barker

Marko
13roll

LifeInSepia
never done drugs. LSD sounds tempting, but i wouldnt know where to get any laughing out loud It seems like everyone from my school is on some sort of drug. The cops wont come into out school without stab-proof vests on since this massive fight.

Marko
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
never done drugs. LSD sounds tempting, but i wouldnt know where to get any laughing out loud It seems like everyone from my school is on some sort of drug. The cops wont come into out school without stab-proof vests on since this massive fight.

laughing out loud I would never touch LSD..... EVER

LifeInSepia
laughing out loud I would never touch LSD..... EVER

why not?

ShoLeigh84
I always used to break up green with my fingers too, but I find my grinder makes it go so much further, especially if you're gonna cook with it. It's so dry where I am at the mo that I need it to last as long as possible! sad I break it all up with my fingers first then put it in the grinder.

Syren

That's ridiculous, it's one of the drugs that's likely to f.uck you up the most in the long term. Hallucinogenics - hallucinations. Not just while you're high, either. You can have severe reactions long after taking the drugs which involve vivid flashbacks. You're basically frying any braincells you may have had smile

Röland

That might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

silver_tears
On the topic of drugs, is it just me or does coke seem like an exceptionally tempting drug? confused

Syren
Originally posted by silver_tears
On the topic of drugs, is it just me or does coke seem like an exceptionally tempting drug? confused

It's alluring but it's very messy, I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you mean coke of the Cola persuasion, then I'm all in.

Also, you could have been being sarcastic, to which I respond, Shame on Thee!! stick out tongue

Marko
Originally posted by silver_tears

I know what you mean. I never thought I would want to do it but i kinda do now. I also heard from my mate that you can turn your weed into pills but i haven't tried it yet, thats tempting though.

ShoLeigh84
Wow, I'm far too much of a pussy to try anything other than weed!! Chemical stuff, you just don't know what could be in it (and the repercussions or the possibility of repercussions is enough to put me off) and anything that makes you hallucinate??? I don't like the idea of not being able to trust my own eyes. I thought about trying mushrooms before cos my bro told me it'd be fine and there would be a few people around to make sure I'm ok but it never happened. I don't know about mushrooms still but I defo won't be snorting any white crap up my nose or putting needles in myself! no eek!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ShoLeigh84
Wow, I'm far too much of a pussy to try anything other than weed!! Chemical stuff, you just don't know what could be in it (and the repercussions or the possibility of repercussions is enough to put me off) and anything that makes you hallucinate??? I don't like the idea of not being able to trust my own eyes. I thought about trying mushrooms before cos my bro told me it'd be fine and there would be a few people around to make sure I'm ok but it never happened. I don't know about mushrooms still but I defo won't be snorting any white crap up my nose or putting needles in myself! no eek!

You're not a pussy for that, it's just not for you. When it gets to piercing skin, I'd say it's a bit extreme FOR ME. Don't care who else wishes to do it, though.

-AC

Soleran
That's ridiculous, it's one of the drugs that's likely to f.uck you up the most in the long term. Hallucinogenics - hallucinations. Not just while you're high, either. You can have severe reactions long after taking the drugs which involve vivid flashbacks. You're basically frying any braincells you may have had smile

I'm not so sure how much of that is true.

Syren

AC's right, not trying something doesn't make you weak. I think those who don't want to try something but do anyway, because of peer pressure or whatever, are the weaker ones. Like me a few years ago, I was more concerned about the way my so-called friends perceived me than I was about my health. Stupid really smile

All I can suggest to anyone who decides to dabble in drugs, is make sure it's done in moderation. It's all too easy to succumb to a reliant lifestyle and that can quickly turn into a nightmare. Enjoy the narcotics but don't let them control you.

Barker
Wow, I'm far too much of a pussy to try anything other than weed!!
Wow, I'm far too smart to try anything at all!!

Syren
Originally posted by Soleran
I'm not so sure how much of that is true.

http://www.well.com/user/woa/fshallu.htm

shrug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics,_dissociatives_and_deliriants

My bad about the 'hallucinations', I clearly don't know what the term means. But the flashbacks are real enough, or can be.

Mr. Bacon
its my personal choice to stay away from any and all drugs with the exception of alcohol, i dont tihnk this makes me weak in any way, in fact if i had to argue one position i would argue it make sone stronger to be able to resist any temptations to put illegel, harmful and foeign substances into the body for the sheer pleasure of getting high erm

Bloigen
Lot of stoners here. Haha, stoners, haha.

Soleran
http://www.well.com/user/woa/fshallu.htm

shrug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics,_dissociatives_and_deliriants

My bad about the 'hallucinations', I clearly don't know what the term means. But the flashbacks are real enough, or can be.

I'm certainly not "calling" you out per say just that, me, I have never had one flashback.

Syren
I'm certainly not "calling" you out per say just that, me, I have never had one flashback.

Well, you're only one person, right? People have had flashbacks, I would imagine cases have been recorded throughout history. Might all be hearsay though smile

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're not a pussy for that, it's just not for you. When it gets to piercing skin, I'd say it's a bit extreme FOR ME. Don't care who else wishes to do it, though.

-AC

yeah, none of that needle crap. Is weed the only stuff you would recommend?

Marko
lol I'd only do weed.

Soleran
Well, you're only one person, right? People have had flashbacks, I would imagine cases have been recorded throughout history. Might all be hearsay though smile

The difficult part about it is how do you know it's caused by the drug? It could be any number of different chemicals in your brain or that you have ingested.

I'm just cynical of the science behind it, it's shaky at best.

Short answer is don't do it if you are afraid of possible side effects.

Syren
The difficult part about it is how do you know it's caused by the drug? It could be any number of different chemicals in your brain or that you have ingested.

I'm just cynical of the science behind it, it's shaky at best.

Short answer is don't do it if you are afraid of possible side effects.

yes

I know what you mean, it could be down to the person, perhaps they have problems that need to be addressed and the drugs only serve to highlight them? I dunno, I never looked into it in any depth. Thing is, is it worth risking your mental state for a fix? I'm not so sure.

Punkyhermy
its my personal choice to stay away from any and all drugs with the exception of alcohol, i dont tihnk this makes me weak in any way, in fact if i had to argue one position i would argue it make sone stronger to be able to resist any temptations to put illegel, harmful and foeign substances into the body for the sheer pleasure of getting high erm
indeed.

well said.smile

Alpha Centauri
Sepia, I'd recommend whatever you want to try. It's your body and your life.

Just make sure you research whatever drug it is you plan to take BEFORE you take it.

I'd personally stay away from LSD, heroin and E, just because they all seem far too risky/addictive for me. You may disagree, so do whatever you want.

Alcohol is more damaging than any illegal drug. Kills far more people. Just throwing that out there. Never use legality as the base of a drugs argument, it means nothing. The two most dangerous drugs are legal.

The funny part is, at least illegal drug users get the high, what do you get from alcohol? Drunk and a hangover. People get more out of weed, with less damage, than you will ever get from alcohol, with more damage.

The whole "It makes me more socially comfortable." argument is silly also, because that implies you need the drug to have a good time, something you are suggesting illegal drug users are weak for.

-AC

LifeInSepia
E is a definite no no for me. In leeds, like, 50 people die of it every year.

Soleran
Alcohol is more damaging than any illegal drug. Kills far more people. Just throwing that out there. Never use legality as the base of a drugs argument, it means nothing. The two most dangerous drugs are legal.

The funny part is, at least illegal drug users get the high, what do you get from alcohol? Drunk and a hangover. People get more out of weed, with less damage, than you will ever get from alcohol, with more damage.

-AC

Something else to keep in mind with alcohol it has 7 calories a gram, fat has 9.

Drinking down those calories adds to the wasitline in no time.

LifeInSepia
Something else to keep in mind with alcohol it has 7 calories a gram, fat has 9.

Drinking down those calories adds to the wasitline in no time.

a night in the bedroom, forever on th hips.

Alpha Centauri
I don't necessarily agree. My dad has always drank a lot, socially, just because he can put it away pretty fast, and he's only just started seeing a waistline increase.

E is a definite no no for me. In leeds, like, 50 people die of it every year.

If people wanna take it, fine, but it's never the same thing twice, which is what's insane to me.

It's almost always mixed with something. Someone I know recently found out that her dealer was giving her E mixed with detergent.

-AC

LifeInSepia
I don't necessarily agree. My dad has always drank a lot, socially, just because he can put it away pretty fast, and he's only just started seeing a waistline increase.

If people wanna take it, fine, but it's never the same thing twice, which is what's insane to me.

It's almost always mixed with something. Someone I know recently found out that her dealer was giving her E mixed with detergent.

-AC

you are preaching to the converted, my friend, preaching to the converted.

Soleran

Regardless of your fathers experience, alcohol has calories, excessive drinking leads to excessive calories and a host of other possible problems.

On the bonus side to weed, no extra calories.

Punkyhermy

The whole "It makes me more socially comfortable." argument is silly also, because that implies you need the drug to have a good time, something you are suggesting illegal drug users are weak for.

-AC

Very true indeed. erm

It tastes bad, does absolutely no good for your body yet people are so darn hesitant to lead a life devoid of alcohol consumption. Makes me wonder...confused

Alpha Centauri
People just need to stop factoring in the social stigma attached to illegal drugs and start attaching logic, Punky. Everything is clearer post-doing so.

Regardless of your fathers experience, alcohol has calories, excessive drinking leads to excessive calories and a host of other possible problems.

On the bonus side to weed, no extra calories.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying it's not a guarantee unless you drink pathetically.

-AC

Soleran
People just need to stop factoring in the social stigma attached to illegal drugs and start attaching logic, Punky. Everything is clearer post-doing so.

-AC

I'm not so sure I see that happening in the USA in the near future. Church's and the elementary education of drugs, sets up a system of training at an early age.

ShoLeigh84
I completely agree with the anti-alcohol thing going on here - although I do have a couple of drinks sometimes, I can't drink a lot because of stomach problems. Weed on the other hand seems to help ease the pain. I'd also rather be in a room full of potheads, getting mellow and giggly than in a room full of drunks getting rowdy and angry. I don't like drunk people, my uncle used to terrify me when he was drunk, my mum gets bitchy when she's drunk, my dad gets grumpy and my stepdad gets violent. When my mum smokes with me she get the giggles big time, it's so much more fun! stick out tongue

Make alcohol illegal and weed legal!!!!yes

And thank you to everyone who said I'm not a pussy for not trying other drugs, I much prefer to think of myself as strong and independent, you've put a whole new light on the matter for me! big grin I guess I thought i was a coward because so many people I know are pill poppers.
I do have some body piercings and tattoos though! (not a lot!)

Mr. Bacon
Sepia, I'd recommend whatever you want to try. It's your body and your life.

Just make sure you research whatever drug it is you plan to take BEFORE you take it.

I'd personally stay away from LSD, heroin and E, just because they all seem far too risky/addictive for me. You may disagree, so do whatever you want.

-AC
yes it may be, i dont drink to get drunk, i dont drink to become socially acceptable, i do once in a while with friends on occaision, im against smoking of any kind anyways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.