Would you take Steroids for what a pro athlete is paid? Millions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flame On!!

Soleran

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Soleran
Hmm the "ethics" of a stupid sport or earn more money then most people earn in their livese, give me a pill bottle and needle.

Light on the 17-Alka though please.

C-17 Alkyl substitution wink hmmmmm.

It can give outstanding erections.

- FO!!

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Flame On!!
C-17 Alkyl substitution wink hmmmmm.

It can give outstanding erections.

- FO!!

I wish Yogi had some!

- Cindy

Soleran
Yeah but it's harder on the liver if you're not careful, althought I'm sure you know this alreadysmile

HGH seems like an alternative, no tests for that either!

Flame On!!
Yeah but it's harder on the liver if you're not careful, althought I'm sure you know this alreadysmile

HGH seems like an alternative, no tests for that either!

It is more likely to promote cancer. However Oxies are pretty Carcinogenic as is Winstrol.

- FO!!

Soleran
The only REALLY bad side effect I can think of is acromeglia.

Anyone shooting up steroids probably isn't OVERLY concerned about health risks. I'll bet a bunch don't cycle or load properly plus no one likes man boobs.

It's for millions of dollars HGH thanks, I can earn my millions longer with very little risk of failing an epi/test type testsmile

Flame On!!
The only REALLY bad side effect I can think of is acromeglia.

Anyone shooting up steroids probably isn't OVERLY concerned about health risks. I'll bet a bunch don't cycle or load properly plus no one likes man boobs.

It's for millions of dollars HGH thanks, I can earn my millions longer with very little risk of failing an epi/test type testsmile

Man boobs aren't an issue if people use something like Nolvadex which reduces the chances of Cancer. Growth hormone on the other hand

http://www.preventcancer.com/patients/med_avoid/hgh.htm

That said research on Growth Hormone is conflicting at present. It doesn't have the same muscle recover/growth effects. I've tried it.

- FO!!

jaden101
i've seem people achieve amazing results without roids and i've seen people use them who look like hunchbacks or just pile on weight because they dont train enough with them

i would have no qualms about taking them but i know that my training regime isn't strict enough due to other commitments (university primarily) and so i would achieve the results i wanted with them and might have an adverse effect

so essentially...its all about the training....if you do enough while on roids then you'll reap the benefits more than if you did the same training regime without....but it has to be intense

if you take then and you're lazy with your training you'll end up looking like a fat freaky elephant man

Soleran
No it doesn't it's more a recovery drug that allows you to train intensly for long periods of time.

Yeah I realize you just need to prevent the testosterone from converting to estrogen, it still happens though, plus potential tendon damage from young-in's busting weight quickly with little weight lifting experience.

All I am saying is that with the potential to earn millions of dollars I would probably train and use HGH and a few other drugs over Test/Steroids to prevent from being caught and keeping my money.

Flame On!!
I've used them on and off for almost 20 years. Growth Hormone is O.K. for cutting but, a viramone, primo stack is almost as good without it!

- FO!!

Soleran
I've used them on and off for almost 20 years. Growth Hormone is O.K. for cutting but, a viramone, primo stack is almost as good without it!

- FO!!

But like I said I realize there are more effective ways to gain but lets face facts.

Currently HGH isn't being tested for however it does cost more with less massive gains, however potential to earn Millions and millions of dollars uninhibited or

Steroids and constantly looking to be clever to cycle down around and all over the place and the risk of losing all your millions of dollar earnings.

Flame On!!
But like I said I realize there are more effective ways to gain but lets face facts.

Currently HGH isn't being tested for however it does cost more with less massive gains, however potential to earn Millions and millions of dollars uninhibited or

Steroids and constantly looking to be clever to cycle down around and all over the place and the risk of losing all your millions of dollar earnings.
Big Problem with HGH is internal organs can grow..... Which is scary and would you want a nose like some HGH abusing wrestlers as soft tissue like cartilage is also affected.

- FO!!

Soleran
Big Problem with HGH is internal organs can grow..... Which is scary and would you want a nose like some HGH abusing wrestlers as soft tissue like cartilage is also affected.

- FO!!

Yeah they can get some distended stomachssmile

Acromeglia is a larger concern for HGH however it is still present with roids to some degree.

Alfheim
I hear they do stereroids in basketball as well.....

Rogue Jedi

Flame On!!
Yeah they can get some distended stomachssmile

Acromeglia is a larger concern for HGH however it is still present with roids to some degree.

It can also cause livers, lungs and hearts to become over-sized. Acromeglia is not promoted to the same degree by testosterone based drugs.

- FO!!

Soleran
It can also cause livers, lungs and hearts to become over-sized. Acromeglia is not promoted to the same degree by testosterone based drugs.

- FO!!

Yes, already acknowledged.

Yet untracable by today and mroe to the point those are potential side effects and roids have a nice list of them as wellsmile

My point is roids=health risk and financial risk, HGH=health risk and no exposure to financial risk as presented in this conversationsmile

Minimize your financial exposure and maximize your gains.

Flame On!!
Yes, already acknowledged.

Yet untracable by today and mroe to the point those are potential side effects and roids have a nice list of them as wellsmile

My point is roids=health risk and financial risk, HGH=health risk and no exposure to financial risk as presented in this conversationsmile

Minimize your financial exposure and maximize your gains.

For pro athletes many masking agents are available. I could list them.

- FO!!

Soleran
Yeah plenty of anti-aromitizing drugs and other agents.

More work, at the end of the day more work.

Keep it simple and gain the benefits.

Atlantis001
I would do it for a time then I would stop when I have accumulated enough money.

guy222

Flame On!!
Yeah plenty of anti-aromitizing drugs and other agents.

More work, at the end of the day more work.

Keep it simple and gain the benefits.

Seriously it is simple.

EPO is far more dangerous. The cyclists that use that no

- FO!!

Thundar
No way. I don't want shrunken nads and bad acne. I have enough problems as it is.

Soleran
Seriously it is simple.

EPO is far more dangerous. The cyclists that use that no

- FO!!

Syrup blood = awesome over pancakes

Badabing
Syrup blood = awesome over pancakes dur

Vinny Valentine
Yes.

Money, Plus Phat Body Image? Yes.

Although, I'd stop after making a good amount of money.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Thundar
No way. I don't want shrunken nads and bad acne. I have enough problems as it is.

Soleran
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yes.

Money, Plus Phat Body Image? Yes.

Although, I'd stop after making a good amount of money.

That's the entire point of my HGH message.

Rogue Jedi
too many side effects for me.

Soleran
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
too many side effects for me.

What are they?

FO pretty addressed the fact you can prevent a good portion of the physical ones.

Rogue Jedi
just stuff i heard, shrinking testicles and all. i had a buddy who used roids in college, and he is all messed up now. i dont know what happened, but he is like all bloated and stuff now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.