LOTF Luke runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
This is LOTF Luke at Peak! Let's see how well he can go. No rest!

1. Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Bane
2. Obiwan, Mace
3. GG, Asajj, Durge, Boba, Jango, Sora, Vos
4. Sidious(ROTS), Vader, Maul
5. Dooku, Malak, Yoda
6. Raven, Nihilus
7. NJO Luke
8. Exar Kun, DE Sidious
9. Anakin(The Chosen one at FP)
10. He makes it!

Darth Sexy
He dies at 7. If by some miracle he survives himself, with the combination of DE Sidious and Exar Kun, it'll be too powerful for him to defeat.
And there's no point putting Anakin at FP because it's speculation.

darthsith19
No rest, eh? He loses at NJO Luke. NJO Luke is almost as strong as LOTF Luke as it is so surely he'd beat a tired LOTF Luke. LOTF Luke wouldn't be super tired by this point but he'd be a bit fatigued.

vader11
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
He dies at 7. If by some miracle he survives himself, with the combination of DE Sidious and Exar Kun, it'll be too powerful for him to defeat.
And there's no point putting Anakin at FP because it's speculation.
Putting Ankain at FP is just for fun, because I don't think Luke can have a chance to fight him laughing Also, I put him there coz I want to see what you guys think how power Ankain would truely become...

jollyjim311
Luke has been stated to have the same potential as Anakin right? In fact, in SOTE (I think) Vader thinks that Luke could have a higher potential than Anakin did.

Also, the only arguments for Luke having a lower potential are scientific and midi-chlorian based, and have not been stated by anyone of note. Let's pretend that the force still has a little mystery to it and that Luke could have an equal or higher potential than Anakin.

vader11
So, is Anakin or Luke the Chosen One?

Darth Subjekt
Anakin which has been confirmed. The quote that people refer to as Luke being able to do what Anakin could have, was taken out of context. Anakin, had he reached his full potential, would have been the most powerful force user ever, although we don't know what the extent of his power would have been. All the statement says, is that Luke could become the most powerful, or at least powerful enough to stop Sidious, but nowhere does it say that Luke's potential is equal to Anakin's.

vader11
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Anakin which has been confirmed. The quote that people refer to as Luke being able to do what Anakin could have, was taken out of context. Anakin, had he reached his full potential, would have been the most powerful force user ever, although we don't know what the extent of his power would have been. All the statement says, is that Luke could become the most powerful, or at least powerful enough to stop Sidious, but nowhere does it say that Luke's potential is equal to Anakin's.
I also believe that Anakin could be more powerful than Luke & Sidious if he really have reach his FP(Most powerful person in SW history)...

Darth Subjekt
Indeed. I put that in another thread, but yes, he would be the force Uber God of SW.

Kadesh
Does FP anakin look like sebastian shaw? Some one please answer this. I dont like hayden-christensan anakin, hes to "act cool" and ugly

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Kadesh
I dont like hayden-christensan anakin, hes to "act cool" and ugly

I agree.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I agree. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Count Makashi
He loses at 7 and if by some chance survives, he loses at 8 for sure.

LORDSIDIOUS01
NJO Luke makes it through. He survives and kills everyone.

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Are you kidding?
BTW, this is LOTF Luke. Also, he face NJO Luke at 7...

Gideon
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Have you even bothered to read the books, or are you simply going off of outdated and obsolete arguments and theories that NJO Luke is miles ahead of everyone? That isn't the case. He's a great deal ahead of most people, and an argument can be made that he is the most powerful - but really.

He nearly died fighting the Vong with no rest. What will happen here? He has no rest. NJO Luke is very nearly a match for Luke himself, and he might be able to kill LotF Luke due to the fatigue setting in from his previous matches. Even if he does kill NJO Luke, there's no way in hell he's winning this thing.

Kadesh
May i ask again how does FP anakin look, Sebastian shaw? or would anakin look like bon jovi having very fluffy hair?

kamikz
How would we know? I guess that an aged Anakin would be looking like him, FP could be any age, I can't tell....

Kadesh
Originally posted by kamikz
How would we know? I guess that an aged Anakin would be looking like him, FP could be any age, I can't tell.... well it took luke a long time like 20 years to reach his peak, anakin could have becomed at FP by the OT

kamikz
Well he should look like him, so yeah prolly....

Kadesh
i hope so, anakin in rots is just too ugly. some like like kevin bacon would suit the perfect role

kamikz
Personally I think he's to old to play a young Anakin. Annie is barley out of his teens...

Kadesh
Then who you would reconmend to play anakin?

kamikz
I'm fine with Hayden, I haven't really thought of anyone else. I'm not saying Bacon would be bad either, but I just can't imagine him doing that role. stick out tongue

Kadesh
lol i can, hayden is too whiny to do act, what about casper van dien? Or danny glover, the excuse to why anakin is black is because he has a skin disease similar to MJ but it turns him black instead!

Darth Subjekt
Hayden isn't the whiny one, he was acting just like GL wanted him too. He's been in other movies and done phenomenal.

Darth_Glentract
How is he supposed to stop Nihilus' Force Drain? I think he loses there because of that.

Darth Sexy
Very easily. He loops out of the force and wtfpwns Nihilus.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Kadesh
Then who you would reconmend to play anakin?

Vin Diesel, that would be one buffed Anakin, with great one line jokes.

kamikz
Lol, yeah!

"I live for this shit" - Anakin when killing the sand people!

Count Makashi
Feel the burn- after a long exercise match with Kenobi.

allfg

That's great. Now please explain how he's supposed to kill someone who possesses the same advantages against jedi that the Yuuzhan Vong do (due to him being a wound in the force), can only be physically killed through his armour, and who is actually as strong and powerful as Darth Nihilus really is?

Seriously, Darth Nihilus is completely underrated. He has quite a lot of impressive feats under his belt:

1. How incredible his drain was is testament to his strength. He was able to drain an entire force sensitive race, as well as hundreds of jedi, all at once. His drain is also different in nature to a regular drain, in that it causes havoc on infrastructure and pretty much drains the force out of everything, and the life out of everyone that gets in its way. He's also shown that he has the ability to do it at will, and near instantaneous as well. His use of it was so great that it was described as something to which there is no defence.

2. Virtually everyone that he came across became his mindless slave; the strength of his drain was so great that it was constantly in effect to such a degree that it snatched the free will of almost anyone in his presence.

2. With the force, he threw Traya, a proven force titan, around like a rag dole..

3. He escaped a physical death by transferring his consciousness into his armour when his physical body died. The fact that he knew such obscure techniques as this one makes it clear that his knowledge base must have been very large, and very great.

4. With the force, he tore his entire fleet, including his starship, The Ravager, out from the mass shadows of Malachor. That kind of TK is insane. With that level of TK, he would be able to amp up his speed and strength to the godly level of people such as Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Luke Skywalker etc.

5. While on his ship, he would constantly hold his entire ship together through telekinesis. This kind of continuous use of the force would be extremely draining on his strength, yet even in this state, he was able to instantly stun The Exile, Visas Marr and the Mandalore at once. And even after subsequently being weakened by draining The Exile - a wound in the force, he was able to put up a good fight against all three of them, and almost defeat them. In other words, while continuously using most of his energy, and after having been heavily weakened, he still kicked major ass.

The specific advantages he possesses are pretty considerable too:

1. He's a wound in the force, which means that he gains the same advantage against other force users that the Yuuzhan Vong do. Luke won't be able to sense him through the force, he won't be able to read his thoughts/feelings, and he won't be able to directly affect him with the force. Technically, Darth Nihilus could just use a force camouflage, and Luke wouldn't be able to visibly see him, or sense where he is with the force. Though Luke could technically do the same thing.

2. His consciousness lies within his armour, which means that the only way he can be killed is through the destruction of his armour, which is much stronger than a physical body.

I'd say that with the exception of Zonama Sekot, Darth Nihilus is likely the strongest force user ever.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by allfg
That's great. Now please explain how he's supposed to kill someone who possesses the same advantages against jedi that the Yuuzhan Vong do (due to him being a wound in the force), can only be physically killed through his armour, and who is actually as strong and powerful as Darth Nihilus really is?
What advantages does he possess that the Vong possess? He can still be affected by the force unlike the Vong who are on another level. Not to mention if Luke loops out of the force, Nihilus will get pwned like he did with the exile because it's the same thing.

His drain was amplified by him being a wound in the force. This technique was derived from the ancient sith and I highly doubt they were wounds.

Every non force sensitive.. I didn't see Kreia or Sion become his mindless slave, nor the Exile.

She wasn't a proven titan. Your embarassing debating skills are apparent if you have to exaggerate or embellish facts to try and prove your point.

baseless assumption.

Darth Bane isn't godly, nor is Revan. You can leave Luke in there..

Nobody says he's not powerful, but against the likes of Revan or Luke? Not close.

Youre mistaken. Him being a wound in the force in no way means nobody can sense him. That's a ridiculous and false assumption. I'm glad you're trying to dictate this fight out of your ass, but as usual your faulty logic doesn't work.

Good thing you have a logical argument to back that up. Oh wait, as usual your bullshit is nothing more but wasted bandwidth.

allfg
I made a nice big list for you below.

No he can't. How can you affect someone with the force that is devoid of it?

That's only if Nihilus attempts to drain him, which he won't even be able to anyway, as Nihilus wouldn't be able to sense Luke if he went into that state.

Your point?

'Virtually everyone.' And not just non force sensitives, he did it to Visas Marr as well.

Instantly force owning three powerful jedi masters, and seeing four thousand years into the future makes her a force titan.

He knew techniques as great as the force drain, as obscure as what I just mentioned and had almost the entire of Malachor V aka the planet sized sith training ground to learn from. How the fvck are these assumptions baseless?

Darth Bane is godly, but that's irrelevant, and wasn't the point I was making. And who the fvck mentioned Revan?

Make up your mind, is Revan powerful, or isn't he? And please, he's in the same league as Luke in terms of power, now add in those advantages, and he would beat him.

No, it's you who's mistaken. Nihilus is devoid of the force. There's no force inside of him to be sensed.

Oh, but I do. Refer to the post that you just attempted to, but failed at refuting.

S_W_LeGenD
Won't Luke get vulnerable when he loops out of the Force?

And Revan can take advantage of such situation.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Your original point was:

"He makes everyone a mindless slave."

Visas Marr was FAR from a mindless drone following him, it was her choice and his power that made her follow. Had she been a "zombie" she wouldn't have been able to question Nihlius, as she did when we first see her in game. Had she been a mindless drone she would have had the in-game visual ques of being full dark side, like Tobin and all the other people aboard the Ravager were.

Moreover, his will is FAR from absolute and seems to only affect weak minded non force users. As Tobin though simple persuasion and logic was able to break free of Nihlius's control.

We also see that his "zombie" powers don't seem to work on force users in general, we see Kreia, Sion, The Exile (her wounding ability can explain this) Visas.

Also this isn't some "uber" dark side power, its simply bonding with people and dominating them, The Exile does almost the exact same thing with all her party members, and Revan theoretically does the same thing en mass to the Republic army.

Great, so did every other Sith on Malachor V, so did every other Sith in-game, so did Kreia, Sion, Marr, Revan, Exar Kun, Malak, Batila ect ect...

Thats ridicules logic:

"Since he knows one power...he must know ALL teh powers!"

Considering the facts that:

A. Kreia says he cares not for any type of Sith teaching.

B. Malachor, by the time Nihlius got to it went from being a "Planet-Sized" library of Sith knowledge, artifacts, weaponry and training grounds, to one small Academy that had been plundered previously by Revan, and had lost its extreme dark side power that broke Kreia.

C. Your assumption is baseless, because I could just as easily say: "Well Nihlius only specialized in these two powers." we both could possibly be correct, its just yours is an incredible stretch of logic.

See above.

allfg
What the fvck are you talking about?

Virtually everyone that he came across became his mindless slave; the strength of his drain was so great that it was constantly in effect to such a degree that it snatched the free will of almost anyone in his presence.

'Virtually everyone.'
'Almost anyone.'

If it's from another thread, then why the fvck are you bringing up irrelevant bullsh!t?

She wasn't as dominated as the others, but she still was to a degree, and was like that until The Exile broke Nihilus' hold over her.

Well it affected Visas to a degree, and Tobin was far from weak willed. You don't get to be the head of a royal militia by having a weak will.

It worked to a degree on Visas, get it right.

I wasn't saying that, I was just pointing out how great the effects of his drain were even when he's not actively performing the power.

Proof that any of those apart from Malak, Revan and Exar canonically had the power? And really, what the feck's your point? Traya stated that the technique was the greatest of all sith techniques, so so what if others know it, great for them.

That's not my logic, and seriously, no, just stop, you're not good at doing that.

When does she say that? He knew lightning, he knew TK, he knew the force drain, he knew how to transfer his consciousness into his armour as his physical body died. Really, a quote from the ever cryptic Traya that likely doesn't even exist changes nothing. The fact that the lesser sith assassins knew force camouflage speaks heavily for Nihilus knowing it.

If you're trying to say that Revan alone turned the entire planet sized sith storehouse into just a small academy, then that's bs. He's just one person, he couldn't possibly have plundered that much knowledge, it's not possible; to claim that he plundered a quantity of knowledge that filled an entire planet is just dumb, it's not like he could just stop time and spend as much time as he wanted gathering up knowledge.

But really, this is entirely irrelevant, because it's pretty clear that knowledge of the force camouflage was available to the sith triumvirate.

No, my assumption is 100% different from yours. You're claiming that Nihilus knows only the powers he displays, without any evidence suggesting that (no, the non existent Traya bullsh1t doesn't change that). I have lots of evidence suggesting that he would have known of such a technique as force camouflage:

1. He had an entire planet sized sith storehouse to learn from. Revan plundered much, but we're talking about a fricking planet here.

2. His knowledge base was so great that he knew of the force drain aka the greatest of all sith techniques. It's great that Exar, Malak, and Revan know it too, however that takes nothing away from Nihilus.

3. His knowledge base was so obscure that he knew of such techniques as transferring his consciousness into his armour as his physical body died.

4. Your Traya quote, that seriously needs elaboration and probably doesn't exist doesn't even mean jack, seeing as it's not like Nihilus' knowledge of the force is solely restriced to knowledge of the force drain.

5. The lesser sith assassins knew the force camouflage technique.

Seriously, to say that he doesn't know the technique is just like saying a random jedi wouldn't know TK, which is dumb and begs for proof. You haven't provided any.

C above.

Darth Sexy
I made a nice big list for you below.
None of anything you have said thus far was relevant.

Very easily you butt honkey. If he tries to drain you when you're looped out of the force, he gets weak and dies. And this is if we choose to ignore the fact that he can use force abilities. Guess what(butthonkey again), he he can use the force, he's not devoid of it. Being a wound in the force doesn't mean you're devoid of it you half witted tool.

AKA Nihilus gets pwned.

Yes, Visa was the only one which still destroys your own argument.

No, it gives her a nice precognition ability and a nice force drain. Revan is a force titan, Sidious is a force titan, Luke is a force titan. Kreia is not.

What else did he know exactly? Oh right, nothing. He was born out of Malachor V, after Revan pillaged the planet for true sith secrets. There's nothing to assume(and no evidence) that he knew anything other than the force drain, in terms of powerful techniques.

No, YOU said Darth Bane is godly, which was destroyed everytime you've brought it up. Denial is cute for unintelligent queers.

Uh I didn't contradict my opinion in revan being powerful but I'm glad you've added shitty reading comprehension to your long list of stupidity. Revan can be in the same league as Luke but he has no chance to beat him, as you eloquently put it. But Noobaris, you are greatly known for arguing against facts and logic.

He's not devoid of the force numbnuts.

I've never failed at pwning your posts, and neither has anyone else. You lying to yourself doesn't change reality. Sorry francine.

Darth Sexy
What the fvck are you talking about?

Virtually everyone that he came across became his mindless slave; the strength of his drain was so great that it was constantly in effect to such a degree that it snatched the free will of almost anyone in his presence.

'Virtually everyone.'
'Almost anyone.'
I guess that doesn't involve powerful force users, which makes your post irrelevant seeing as how we're arguing only force users.

Yet he's uncomparable to a force user..

She never stated it was the greatest of the ancient sith techniques.. Stop making shit up.

Says the one who is devoid of logic and intelligence..

Prove he knew lightning, unless you consider the technique to being a prerequisite for being a sith lord.

Except he DID plunder that much knowledge. It's not dumb. It just doesn't fit in with your beliefs, which are contradictory to reality.

His assumption would be correct. See, if you weren't a blubbering vagina, you'd know that the burden of proof is on you to show that Nihilus knew techniques that weren't shown. And you have NO such evidence about Nihilus knowing force camouflage. I've never seen any idiot lie to himself as much as you.

Except there's no proof that Nihilus spent a considerable amount of time on the planet, much less find the underground cities.

Not only was it not the greatest of the ancient sith techniques, but his knowledge base wasn't great just because you say so. And there's nothing to suggest Exar Kun or Malak knew it.

You seriously have to be the dumbest person the ever register for this forum. I fully expect to see you parrot my text right back to me, seeing as how you have nothing intelligent to post... Ever..

allfg
I'll get to those posts l8r, but really, if you're going to hijack Ac's arguments, at least reply to everything I posted.

Darth Sexy
Your nonsense isn't worth replying to. Unfortunately everything I said was relevant to the topic, whereas you enjoy wasting space.

xxXAcStylesXxx
how your doing it, TK is a basic use of the force and we've seen multiple people use Force Lightning without Sith teaching, Quinlan Vos to name only one.

Double Standards.

And...first you'd have to prove Nihlius even trained them (the fact that Visas DOESN'T know this power, his one and only apprentice proves he probably didn't) and that they weren't simply Revans left over assassins. Then you'd have to prove Nihlius even gave a shit about the stupid force power.

Wow, someone has no clue what there talking about, Revan found Malachor either before or during the Mando Wars, at that time he found the "Planet Sized Training Ground" however, during the Battle of Malachor V, the Mass Shadow Generator is unleashed and literally destroyed the planets landscape to the misshapen mess that we see in KOTOR 2, thats rattled with electromagnetic storms, sudden gravity changes and totally distorted landscape. The only visible remains of the once "Planet Sized Library" is one small Academy: Trayus Academy.

Further proof that the huge source of information was destroyed is the fact that these cities were underground, thus when the MSG went off the gravity influx destroyed them.

So force camouflage = all the knowledge on Malachor?

Such a retard...

Wrong.

So "His knowledge is so great he knew the drain." Thats an utterly stupid statement, your taking the very area he specialized in "Hunger" as something that would be relatively unattainable knowledge.

I've already shown this to be BS. This combined with the fact that at the time of his death Nihlius was no longer a person but a being dominated by his hunger which had a will of its own. Now take that fact and consider that since the "Hunger" controls him it probably doesn't want to go away/stop feeding. Thus the Dark Side part of himself the "Hunger" imparts itself on the mask to sustain the addiction and feed.

I HIGHLY doubt Nihlius someone so actively dominated by the "Hunger" who has been so distorted by the dark side he can't even speak anymore, would want to continue his existence. But the hunger would.

It does exist and it proves how you have no clue what your talking about.

The topic is under power the Exile says:

"With that type of power, why hasn't he taken over the Republic?"

Kreia responds with:

"Power? You think what he displays is power?"

She then goes on about how its not really power since he is dominated by the hunger, and how he cares nothing for the Sith teaching or the Jedi and they are only "food" to him, how he once used to be a man ect ect.

She says:

"When Nihlius has destroyed the Jedi, he will turn on the Sith till theres nothing left in the galaxy." (Paraphrased)

I never said he was, but to simply assume his knowledge base was some how phenomenal simply because he possibly knows some random power is completely ridicules. Compounded with the evidence I've provided it safe to assume he didn't give a shit about the Sith, the Jeid, or any form of Sith teaching and philosophy.

So...

Genius, I NEVER said he DIDN'T know the power, I did however say that to assume he knows ALOT is stupid, THAT begs for proof and providing two powers that he may have known doesn't cut it.

C above.

allfg
Ok, I'm obviously not going to reply to 3 long ass essays, so whatever, you win, well done.

Darth Sexy
You aren't going to reply because you're too much of a dolt.

allfg
And you'll always reply, trying to get the last word in like a little b1tch.

Darth Sexy
Right... Well your arguments have been pwned once again. Back to the anti depressants huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.