What say's on this one, ya'll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
The Maestro Hulk ruled the world with an iron fist, destroying any competition he had by brains, brawn and the omnipotent Hulk rules all factor.
In another story line, Thor becomes "King" Thor.

What says ya'll with who's the ruler of the world once and for all:

Maestro Hulk vs King Thor

To the death. Will the world finally be rid of Thor forever? Let's hope so.

Hercules
Thor ran off with your wife didn't he?

Soljer
Skyfather versus someone that the Hulk punked.

....roll eyes (sarcastic).

Redatom65
He's in third grade. He's in my class. So he isn't married yet. laughing out loud

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
He's in third grade. He's in my class. So he isn't married yet. laughing out loud

Ahh so he stole his pencil case then!

King Thor wins btw!

swerve1988
hulk...easy

Tron
King Thor turns Maestro inside out, and if Maestro's very very lucky, he'll use his powers and not his bare hands.

(And FYI, Maestro didn't have very much competition. He mainly just picked up the pieces left after a major war.)

Symmetric Chaos
Spite against Hulk.

Seriously what's your problem with Hulk?

Redatom65
I never actually posted my opinion, but Tron here sumed it up basically

Badabing
Originally posted by swerve1988
hulk...easy durfist

DigiMark007
Seriously, if you want any kind of forum cred, stay away from your boy for a while.

Redatom65
didgi, Love the new dino comic laughing

celestialdemon
Maestro gets stomped hard.

Kurash
thor decimates him

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kurash
thor decimates him

. . . he centimates . . . shifty

Hulk rules all
Does this mean Thor copulates with centipedes? I thought centipedes predate upon cockroaches, especially the Asgardian type.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Does this mean Thor copulates with centipedes? I thought centipedes predate upon cockroaches, especially the Asgardian type.

laughing out loud Not a bad joke.

What my joke was constisted of the fact that Decimate means to destroy one tenth of . . . crap I screwed the joke up . . . it should have been Unimates or just Mates to make it destroy all of.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seriously, if you want any kind of forum cred, stay away from your boy for a while.

Wow, even Digi is telling you guys you're annoying people. laughing

and that comic makes no sense, but for some reason I find it funny. laughing

Maestro is going to wish he never heard the name Thor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Originally posted by Tron
King Thor turns Maestro inside out, and if Maestro's very very lucky, he'll use his powers and not his bare hands.

(And FYI, Maestro didn't have very much competition. He mainly just picked up the pieces left after a major war.)

cosigned

DevilGoblin
Maestro would eat any version of Thor for dinner. Maestro's a monster.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Maestro would eat any version of Thor for dinner. Maestro's a monster.

RKT is Odin level.

Maestro cannot even fly or use basic magic.

Maestro will die.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
RKT is Odin level.

Maestro cannot even fly or use basic magic.

Maestro will die.

Yeah but his action figure is cooler!

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/legendsmaestro.jpg

stick out tongue

Actually I'm taking that back, I've seen the Marvel Legends King Thor figure and hes actually a lot cooler than Maestro.

But check out the funny hat!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Yeah but his action figure is cooler!

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/legendsmaestro.jpg

stick out tongue

Actually I'm taking that back, I've seen the Marvel Legends King Thor figure and hes actually a lot cooler than Maestro.

But check out the funny hat!

Gotta disagree with that being a joke Herc erm

Maestro does have the coolness factor (he'll still die but just be cooler)

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gotta disagree with that being a joke Herc erm

Maestro does have the coolness factor (he'll still die but just be cooler)

I actually do think Maestro's action figure is cool confused a lot cooler than the basic Thor figure anyway!

Just that the Thor "Lord of Asgard" figure thats due for release looks better imo.

Thor has never been "cool" Maestro is much cooler cause hes a villian, villians are always cool (unless their the Stilt Man).

Anyway, I'm going to shut up now. sad embarrasment

TricksterPriest
lol at stilt man. Of course Maestro is cooler. But sadly, that won't save him from an asgardian beatdown. stick out tongue

Redatom65
Hasbro's marvel legends king Thor figure isn't as good as toybiz's marvel legends maestro figure. Nuff said

Hercules
Hasbro's marvel legends king Thor figure isn't as good as toybiz's marvel legends maestro figure. Nuff said

Well I like it better so... stick out tongue

bigbran
Hasbro's marvel legends king Thor figure isn't as good as toybiz's marvel legends maestro figure. Nuff said Well... that's because he's a prototype...
Also, he looks pretty damn badass...
I actually do think Maestro's action figure is cool confused a lot cooler than the basic Thor figure anyway!

Just that the Thor "Lord of Asgard" figure thats due for release looks better imo.

Thor has never been "cool" Maestro is much cooler cause hes a villian, villians are always cool (unless their the Stilt Man).

Anyway, I'm going to shut up now. sad embarrasment I don't know, that second Thor looks pretty cool...

I like the way the Maestro looks, but teh Thor...

Redatom65
yeah the walmart series thor was awesome. Hasbro figs aren't that good quite frankly excluding Annihilus. Series 3 looks good

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
Well... that's because he's a prototype...
Also, he looks pretty damn badass...
I don't know, that second Thor looks pretty cool...

I like the way the Maestro looks, but teh Thor...

Second Thor? you mean the Walmart exclusive one? I liked the series 3 one better.

But I think the Hasbro Lord Of Asgard Thor is teh bomb! however, the Ultimate Thor Figure from Marvel Select owns all! cool

bigbran
yeah the walmart series thor was awesome. Hasbro figs aren't that good quite frankly excluding Annihilus. Series 3 looks good Planet Hulk was pretty cool...
Herc looks... alright.

But the Annihilus!

Also, that Emma Frost... talk about accurate... shifty

Series three doesn't look that good... 'cept the Black Knight...

Hercules
yeah the walmart series thor was awesome. Hasbro figs aren't that good quite frankly excluding Annihilus. Series 3 looks good

I think what we can take from this is coolness is in the eye of the beholder!

But I agree most of the Hasbro line so far have been pretty shoddy,I mean the first Herc figure Legends do and he has some cheesy ass smile! whats the line up for series 3?

Redatom65
at least we had 16 series of great figs from toybiz (walmart series included)

bigbran
Second Thor? you mean the Walmart exclusive one? I liked the series 3 one better.

But I think the Hasbro Lord Of Asgard Thor is teh bomb! however, the Ultimate Thor Figure from Marvel Select owns all! cool Series three looked like he is... something... ?
I don't like that one...

EWWWWW... Ultimate Thor?

I think what we can take from this is coolness is in the eye of the beholder!

But I agree most of the Hasbro line so far have been pretty shoddy,I mean the first Herc figure Legends do and he has some cheesy ass smile! whats the line up for series 3? http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/003614159.cfm

Redatom65
check www.marveltoys.net for info

Hercules
Series three looked like he is... something... ?
I don't like that one...

EWWWWW... Ultimate Thor?

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/003614159.cfm

I think the Ultimate figure is a great sculpt but yeah EWWWW on the character.

Thanks for the link!

Redatom65
not enough articulation. Most eary marvel Select figs have that problem

Hercules
not enough articulation. Most eary marvel Select figs have that problem

Well I can imagine thats a problem if you play with them, after all you are 8! wink

Mine stays in the packaging though, so I don't mind! oh and I just clicked that link series 3 = sick Black Knight looked pretty good though.

I wish Toybiz still did the line! mad

bigbran
not enough articulation. Most eary marvel Select figs have that problem Thanos still tops all... seriously he is also better than most of the Marvel Legends...

Hercules
Thanos still tops all... seriously he is also better than most of the Marvel Legends...

Co signed, love that sculpt!

Redatom65
he's a later figure and he has good articulation. good size. and a great sculpt. Just some figures have bleed unfortinetly

Cindy Bear
he's a later figure and he has good articulation. good size. and a great sculpt. Just some figures have bleed unfortinetly

I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

- Cindy

Redatom65
Then don't. Leave smile

Cindy Bear
Then don't. Leave smile

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking?

- Cindy

Redatom65
I can see your wit is derived from the same place your mother conceived you. The chamber pot.

Cindy Bear
I can see your wit is derived from the same place your mother conceived you. The chamber pot.

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

That's last one as i'm on a warning not to bully you wimps.

- Cindy

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Cindy Bear
Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

That's last one as i'm on a warning not to bully you wimps.

- Cindy

That's last one confused

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Devil Lance
That's last one confused

Add a "the" genius. You can do it, I have faith in you. no

- Cindy

Devil Lance
Add a "the" genius. You can do it, I have faith in you. no

- Cindy

but you didn't, does that mean I shouldn't have faith in you? sad

Redatom65
you mean that's the last one*

bully? Do you really consider yourself that great? No one else does and for good reason. Your vastly inflated ego is something we all spit at because as far as we can all see, your just a lonely woman. Taking an overdose of your medication was definitely something you would hear from MTV so it's safe to say you aren't that bright yourself. Now unlike yourself, i have a life and on my way to see "300." Have a nice evening.

Cindy Bear
but you didn't, does that mean I shouldn't have faith in you? sad

Ahh but I start sentences with capital letters. Just a thought. smile

- Cindy

SpunkySmurph
on my way to see "300." Have a nice evening.

Hey, Red, you have to tell me if it's good, but not anything more then that. smile

Cindy Bear
you mean that's the last one*

bully? Do you really consider yourself that great? No one else does and for good reason. Your vastly inflated ego is something we all spit at because as far as we can all see, your just a lonely woman. Taking an overdose of your medication was definitely something you would hear from MTV so it's safe to say you aren't that bright yourself. Now unlike yourself, i have a life and on my way to see "300." Have a nice evening.

Stress. smile

Enjoy the 300, I remember sneaking in to movies rated above my age. I hope you aren't scared.

- Cindy

Devil Lance
Ahh but I start sentences with capital letters. Just a thought. smile

- Cindy

Your right I mean how dare I not use proper grammar on a message board roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hey, Red, you have to tell me if it's good, but not anything more then that. smile

It's not I saw it on pirate a few geeks ago.

- Cindy

SpunkySmurph
Cindy Bear
Cindy Bear is online now! New Post Today 04:47 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Cindy Bear
Cindy Bear
Cindy Bear is online now! New Post Today 04:47 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Baby want bottle?
laughing out loud

- Cindy

Cindy Bear
Your right I mean how dare I not use proper grammar on a message board roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're right.

smile

- Cindy

Redatom65
OK heading out, I'll tell ya how it is Spunk, and yes I followed in your lead by blocking our indulgent associate. See ya!

Cindy Bear
OK heading out, I'll tell ya how it is Spunk, and yes I followed in your lead by blocking our indulgent associate. See ya!

Run along or you'll be late. wink

- Cindy

SpunkySmurph
Cindy Bear

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna second the motion and block the ***** too.

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm gonna second the motion and block the ***** too.

But you talked so tough. Do you always find it this tough to deliver when faced with a female?

- Cindy

SpunkySmurph
Cindy Bear

ExtraMision5555
You're right.

smile

- Cindy

dont waste my love

Hercules

Co signed.

It starts March 22nd over here so let me know if its any good!

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
dont waste my love

O.K. wink

- Cindy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.