Hercules v.s Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Thought this is kinds interesting. Hercules goes up against Mongul on Warworld. Who Wins?

Kurash
id say mongul, hes a tough guy

xmeat
herc

Draco69
Mongul. Edge in speed.

Hulk rules all
Hercules ain't one of my favorites but he chokes out Mongul. Chalk up a rare victory for the "Prince of Power."

Draco69
Mongul has superspeed. Has well as energy projection powers. And telepathy...

TricksterPriest
Mongul hangs with Supes. Herc is genuinely outclassed.

Hulk rules all
That's why Herc wins, he chokes out Mongul before he remembers he has super speed, telepathy, etc. Mongul may have superspeed but his brain functions are super slow. Pity.

Kurash
mongul is to versatile for hercules, hes gone toe to toe with superman, hal jordan etc.

Hercules
Red, I'm getting my Mace! mad

Mongul just has too much variety for Hercules, like Draco pointed out telepathy, energy projection, not to mention Strength in the same class as Superman and superspeed...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
Mongul has superspeed. Has well as energy projection powers. And telepathy...

The Mongul from the 90s (since he specified WarWorld) has superspeed but I don't think he showed TP

Hulk rules all
Yeah that's why he's gonna be too overconfident and allow Hercules access to him. That's Herc's only chance but he gets it and makes the most of it. The money in my piggybank for Herc in an upset.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The Mongul from the 90s (since he specified WarWorld) has superspeed but I don't think he showed TP

No he didn't but his dad from the 80's did! wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Yeah that's why he's gonna be too overconfident and allow Hercules access to him. That's Herc's only chance but he gets it and makes the most of it. The money in my piggybank for Herc in an upset.

Then your going to lose your piggy bank since Herc won't get a chance to touch him.

xmeat
Originally posted by Draco69
Mongul has superspeed. Has well as energy projection powers. And telepathy... monfool superspeed laughing laughing
anyway herc has hang with firelord who's greater than lantern.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
No he didn't but his dad from the 80's did! wink

Check the OP.

Red said on WarWorld.

xmeat
Then your going to lose your piggy bank since Herc won't get a chance to touch him. laughing laughing thats a good one mongul who couldn't hit supes dodges hercs hits laughing laughing

Redatom65
Red, I'm getting my Mace! mad

Mongul just has too much variety for Hercules, like Draco pointed out telepathy, energy projection, not to mention Strength in the same class as Superman and superspeed...

i still thought it'd be a somewhat descent match

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing thats a good one mongul who couldn't hit supes dodges hercs hits laughing laughing

What the f**k?

no expression Still got nothing. Arguing with you is pointless,

Hercules
Check the OP.

Red said on WarWorld.

Yup I know, Mongul I was ruler of Warworld too.

xmeat
are you guys insane how the hell is monfool dodging herc hits he doesn't have superspeed and none of you can show a scan supporting.

Symmetric Chaos
Yup I know, Mongul I was ruler of Warworld too.

srug

Redatom65
are you guys insane how the hell is monfool dodging herc hits he doesn't have superspeed and none of you can show a scan supporting.

first of all, You never post any scans xmeat.

Hercules

You show me a scan of War Hulk beating a Celestial first, seriously, google him and superspeed is in every bio you can find.

Besides, take it away and hes still as strong as Superman, very durable, can project energy, depending on which Mongul possess TP.

Hercules only edge would be combat experience, I don't think it would be a curb stomp but I do think Mongul will win.

Redatom65
our buddy, mongul's powers

Known Powers: Super-strength, speed, agility, stamina, invulnerability. Mongul does not seem to need to eat, drink, breathe or rest. He can fire energy blasts from a device implanted in his chest.
Known Abilities: No known abilities.
Strength Level: Strength level unknown

xmeat
all it says is speed look at hulk and thors bio and it says speed to and neither of them have superspeed.

Symmetric Chaos
all it says is speed look at hulk and thors bio and it says speed to and neither of them have superspeed.

Interesting seeing as how you've claimed Hulk has superspeed . . .

Hercules

Now your just reaching...

LordFear
I wanna say Herc because I have seen him go all out, pretty impressive. Can pretty much stalemate Juggy for awhile

Hercules

Ok find me "speed" in these bio's of the Hulk

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/profile.asp

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(comics)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hulk_%28Bruce_Banner%29

I think you will find that "speed" is not listed on any powers or abilities for the Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Ok find me "speed" in these bio's of the Hulk

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/profile.asp

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(comics)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hulk_%28Bruce_Banner%29

I think you will find that "speed" is not listed on any powers or abilities for the Hulk.

The mentioning of Superhuman physical ability is in all of them.

Hulk gets fast as his legs get stronger in fact he can get quite quick while running. Its just not superspeed.

Hercules
The mentioning of Superhuman physical ability is in all of them.

Hulk gets fast as his legs get stronger in fact he can get quite quick while running. Its just not superspeed.

Yes but Red posted Mongul's power set and Xmeat said it just said "speed" and that "speed" was listed in Hulk's, I want to see where it says the word "speed" in his power list.

DevilGoblin
Hercules destroys Mongul any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Redatom65
you fail at life

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hercules destroys Mongul any day of the week, twice on Sunday. roll eyes (sarcastic) Right...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hercules destroys Mongul any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

What the f**k?

Football dude . . . Herc has less time on Sunday

Evil_Ash
Mongul was stronger than Supes, and one time Superman did beat him, by going all out with speed and strength and heat vision...and fell into unconsciousness right after that.

Mongul rips Herc to pieces.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mongul was stronger than Supes, and one time Superman did beat him, by going all out with speed and strength and heat vision...and fell into unconsciousness right after that.

You're underrating hercules a little bit. The OP didn't specify, but there's a difference between mortal and immortal hercules.

IMMORTAL hercules has no limit to his strength, all his stats including speed are "godlike." Mongul is NOT stronger than immortal herc.

edit: From marvel.com, to make a point-

Mongul is going to have a VERY hard time with immortal herc. Mortal Herc loses 10/10 though.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Space M ummy
IMMORTAL hercules has no limit to his strength, all his stats including speed are "godlike." Mongul is NOT stronger than immortal herc.

So if Immortal Hercules is stronger than Mongul, than he's stronger than Superman too? confused

Space M ummy
So if Immortal Hercules is stronger than Mongul, than he's stronger than Superman too? confused

Immortal hercules doesn't have a limit to his strength. It's been left intentionally undefined by Marvel, much like the hulk, juggernaut, etc

Evil_Ash
No limit to strength? We might well say that Mongul has no limit to his strength, considering it's never been measured. He was, however, stronger than planet juggling Superman.

Space M ummy
No limit to strength? We might well say that Mongul has no limit to his strength, considering it's never been measured. He was, however, stronger than planet juggling Superman.

IMO, "never been measured" and being intentionally defined AS "limitless" are two different things. your mileage may vary though.

I didn't think the current version of Superman was of the "planet juggling" variety. wasn't that precrisis?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I didn't think the current version of Superman was of the "planet juggling" variety. wasn't that precrisis?

No one has said which version of Mongul it is we're using here.

TricksterPriest
Space, you are disappointing me if you think that Marvel's definition of 'infinite' strength is the same as, or equal to, DC's version. Superman being way over Herc is a given. Same as his being way over Hulk. Anyone who can beat Supes, or hang with him on his level, can WTFPWN most marvel bricks. In some things, Marvel is just plain outclassed by DC.

olympian

Post Crisis Mongul has rarely been showed as stronger than Superman. Even against the "Exile-im weaker because i havent been getting sun tans in a awhile- gladiator maskered" Supes.

So, wich post crisis Mongul is this?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Space, you are disappointing me if you think that Marvel's definition of 'infinite' strength is the same as, or equal to, DC's version. Superman being way over Herc is a given. Same as his being way over Hulk. Anyone who can beat Supes, or hang with him on his level, can WTFPWN most marvel bricks. In some things, Marvel is just plain outclassed by DC.
Way over in what? Strength?

Take it like this: I wouldnt bet on that in most forums if i wer you. Its wrong.

This isent Pre crisis Superman and neither Pre Crisis Mongul, is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.