Omega Red and Wolverine vs Spiderman and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
heh. the fights in the jungle.

braz
up

golem370
I believe Venom could take Wolverine and then it's Spider-Man & Venom vs Omega Red

braz
what class is Venom in now, as in strength?

golem370
I heard some where between 20 and 85 tons. When he came out Venom was listed at 11tons but they rounded up because the symbiote gave brock the strength of Spider-Man and combined it with Brocks strength since he lifted 700pounds so it was really 10.7 tons. But here lately the symbiote combined with Matt Gargan aka Scorpion increasing his strength further.

golem370
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Venom_%28MacDonald_Gargan%29

braz
eek!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Could this be a draw??

braz
yea, I would probably say this is a draw

braz
bump

guy222
Originally posted by braz
bump

Team One

Varnage
This is so easy venom alone could beat wolverine and so could spiderman wolverine and omega red dont even have prayers.

Rick/Genis
I wouldn't count them out so quickly, Omega Red is a beast in battle... being covered in carbo........... wait I'm talking to Varnage... gotta stop that.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I wouldn't count them out so quickly, Omega Red is a beast in battle... being covered in carbo........... wait I'm talking to Varnage... gotta stop that.

Geez people...he said spiderman would lose...he just belives that the fight would last a lot longer than expected because of spiderman's "Future Powers" ...duhh bangin

guy222
bumprav

jrodslam
Team 1 ftw.

Spidey goes down instantly due to Phermones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.