Dude...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



~Pielover~
I know this isn't the Religion forum, but the book of Revelation has some pretty ****ed up shit it it. Like, I can't sleep because of it, and that's some ****ed up shit there.

Symmetric Chaos
I always love Revelation.

Awsome story line.

Vinny Valentine
KoK.

You're level of interestingness continues to plummet into an abyssal darkness.

Barker
Srsly, keep this in the religion forum.

R÷land
I have not read the bible nor do I want to.

Puzzle

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
KoK.

You're level of interestingness continues to plummet into an abyssal darkness. My level of caring-ness plummits with it in a parallel manner.Originally posted by Barker
Srsly, keep this in the religion forum. K.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
My level of caring-ness plummits with it in a parallel manner. K.

You were doing so well too no

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You were doing so well too no Still...don't....care.

Vinny Valentine
What happened to being a mellow cool guy, and turning into a dick?

You Can't be a dick, I'm the dick.

We can't have another dick. That's just silly.

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What happened to being a mellow cool guy, and turning into a dick?

You Can't be a dick, I'm the dick.

We can't have another dick. That's just silly. Meh, I'm tired and freaked out. Not a good combonation.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What happened to being a mellow cool guy, and turning into a dick?

You Can't be a dick, I'm the dick.

We can't have another dick. That's just silly.

Dick. disgust

Barker
I once saw a picture of Vinny, fully clothes, wearing a hat.


Does this mean I've seen porn? Dicks with hats? Sounds like a porno, alright.

žufferžnoopy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What happened to being a mellow cool guy, and turning into a dick?

You Can't be a dick, I'm the dick.

We can't have another dick. That's just silly. Shut the **** up you dusty dick.







embarrasment Kidding.

ThePittman

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is a bible eek!





























stick out tongue

we have a kitchen eek!

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
we have a kitchen eek!

really!eek!

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
really!eek!

yeah eek!

Originally posted by ~Pielover~
I know this isn't the Religion forum, but the book of Revelation has some pretty ****ed up shit it it. Like, I can't sleep because of it, and that's some ****ed up shit there.

What is so ****ed up about it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.