V vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

v0m12
who will win?

guy222
Originally posted by v0m12
who will win?

who is v

TricksterPriest
Damn. Where's Galan when you need him?

Kazenji
Originally posted by guy222
who is v

have you heard of V for vendetta well he's from that

guy222
Originally posted by Kazenji
have you heard of V for vendetta well he's from that

Ok

Rick/Genis
I don't see what makes V so utterly special in this fight... He was alot more badass in the movie...

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna get Galan. He's probably the only guy on this site that knows the comic V.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm gonna get Galan. He's probably the only guy on this site that knows the comic V.

He will be here. Probably when I am at work. I didn't watch the movie

Galan007
This thread is very interesting...

I'd give Hawkeye the win here, simply because he has more feats.....

But it should also be noted that given prep-time, and V's extreme intelligence/knowledge of explosive devices, this could be one hell of a fight.

IMO, the most important thing about the character V, isn't a vast display of H2H combat skills or any other panel feats, it's what the character himself represented.

If you think about it, V was just as patriotic, if not more so, than a character such as Cap. America...... He just went about his patriotism in a different way.

Anyhoo,
Once again Hawkeye should take this based on feats alone.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Since he is from V from Vendetta. Hugo Weaving takes this.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread is very interesting...

I'd give Hawkeye the win here, simply because he has more feats.....

But it should also be noted that given prep-time, and V's extreme intelligence/knowledge of explosive devices, this could be one hell of a fight.

IMO, the most important thing about the character V, isn't a vast display of H2H combat skills or any other panel feats, it's what the character himself represented.

If you think about it, V was just as patriotic, if not more so, than a character such as Cap. America...... He just went about his patriotism in a different way.

Anyhoo,
Once again Hawkeye should take this based on feats alone.

agreed, but I think that pitting V up against mainstream characters is somewhat tarnishing the idea of his character. His character wasn't created to see "who would win between him and someone else". It's to actually have an in depth, truly thoughtful, conversation.

As with all Alan Moore books, V for Vendetta is more of a Thinking Graphic Novel rather than an action packed Comic book. I also have issues with people pitting up characters like rorschach against people. These characters are meant to impress us with their views on the world, not with their muscles.

Tassadar
Hawkeye kills him in one shot.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
agreed, but I think that pitting V up against mainstream characters is somewhat tarnishing the idea of his character. His character wasn't created to see "who would win between him and someone else". It's to actually have an in depth, truly thoughtful, conversation.

As with all Alan Moore books, V for Vendetta is more of a Thinking Graphic Novel rather than an action packed Comic book. I completely agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.