Resigning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraphim XIII
I'm officially resigning. I am going to continue my debating escapades at the GDF.

It was fun. See y'all later!

Rick/Genis
peace out..... uh... who the hell are you?

UniOmni
I was so hoping NvrHDCle was the one who made this topic.....

Sorry to see you go.

qqqqqqq
i'm resigning too, maybe in a few days

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
I was so hoping NvrHDCle was the one who made this topic.....

Sorry to see you go.

and yet, everything people thought i was bsing or lying about , thus far has been proven true. **** you you ass wipe.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
and yet, everything people thought i was bsing or lying about , thus far has been proven true. **** you you ass wipe.

You are severely delusional. You didn't prove anything but that not only are you a liar, but your an insane liar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You are severely delusional. You didn't prove anything but that not only are you a liar, but your an insane liar.

and that is why people in the thread came to the conclusion that I knew my shit and I wasn't lying. I'm now going to have you banned. YOu have been trolling and flaming me non stop. THanks. I need you to be banned.

Lucid Lui
I find it hard to believe anyone was actually employing you to be here.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Wow, I saw the debater that everyone thought was the best debater in those forums ...

Wow. Just ... Wow. Spending a WEEK debating in there has dropped my IQ significantly.

May I add I didn't even mention the word "Handbook" for the week I've spent debating in that forum.

The reason he was here, was this he made it in Off Topic forum.
Ow well I allready knew I don't have a high IQ stick out tongue .
Nothing new here, atleast I get payed well. stick out tongue

Endless Mike
What is GDF?

Brutacus
General Discusion forum????
I guess I don't know I'm not a guy that uses msn talk a lot like I guess he does.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
i'm resigning too, maybe in a few days

Hope u stay

guy222
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
I'm officially resigning. I am going to continue my debating escapades at the GDF.

It was fun. See y'all later!

Ok. Good luck smile

Seraphim XIII
I'm moving to the GDF. I prefer serious discussion related to RL. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.