Galactus vs. Guardians of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
Galactus hungers and in his search for planets he has found the planet Oa.

Galactus prepares to drain all life energy from the planet, but the Guardians opposes Galactus and starts battling him.

Can the Guardians defeat Galactus? Or will Galactus succeed feeding off the planet?

Utrigita
so starving Galactus right

Kutulu
Originally posted by Utrigita
so starving Galactus right

He only says that Galactus was hungry. Galactus easily dispatches Oa and has a hell of a feast. Superboy broke through the green lantern's barriers easily, Galactus with prep would make an impenetrable force field that would make them helpless to stop him. Galactus with prep is a monster, Oa has no chance.

Utrigita
Okay got it, then this shouldn't present a problem for Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kutulu
He only says that Galactus was hungry. Galactus easily dispatches Oa and has a hell of a feast. Superboy broke through the green lantern's barriers easily, Galactus with prep would make an impenetrable force field that would make them helpless to stop him. Galactus with prep is a monster, Oa has no chance.

I think that was SuperBoyPrime.

Oans are >>>>> GreenLanterns

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu

You realize one Guardian could beat ALL of the GL's.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You realize one Guardian could beat ALL of the GL's. But not Doomsday... whistle

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
But not Doomsday... whistle

Or JLU Amazo . . .

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Galactus hungers and in his search for planets he has found the planet Oa.

Galactus prepares to drain all life energy from the planet, but the Guardians opposes Galactus and starts battling him.

Can the Guardians defeat Galactus? Or will Galactus succeed feeding off the planet?

Guy222 will say I respect Galactus

janus77
Galactus, unless scans demonstrate otherwise.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus, unless scans demonstrate otherwise.

Guardians, unless scans demonstrate otherwise......

No seriously, Ganthet, the most powerful of the current Guardians would stalemate Galactus, but I don't think they would try to kill him. They might force or talk him away as he is an essential part of the Universe. I guess Galactus and the Guardians would see each others for what they are, cosmic beings, and respekt each other. So no Galactus wouldn't feed on Oa wink.

Utrigita
chosing to not feed on Oa apperes not to be a option

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Guardians, unless scans demonstrate otherwise......

No seriously, Ganthet, the most powerful of the current Guardians would stalemate Galactus, but I don't think they would try to kill him. They might force or talk him away as he is an essential part of the Universe. I guess Galactus and the Guardians would see each others for what they are, cosmic beings, and respekt each other. So no Galactus wouldn't feed on Oa wink.

Bah. Galactus do, what Galactus must! wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m for damn sure the guardians can stop galactus as many times and the lessor beings of earth has done it.

Endless Mike
Lesser beings of Earth have only stopped a starving Galactus directly, otherwise they have to use the UN and such

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Lesser beings of Earth have only stopped a starving Galactus directly, otherwise they have to use the UN and such

ONe Guardian is more powerful than the Whole of Earth. WHo you kidding if you think the BIg G is going to eat Oa. Hell they have the Central battery. They can make anyone of them into a being equal to parrallax at any time they wish. Besides of of them being Sky fathers. Big G aint' killing a planet full of Sky fathers.

King Kandy
Big G aint' killing a planet full of Sky fathers.
Really? all the Skyfathers were as nothing to a single Celestial.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Really? all the Skyfathers were as nothing to a single Celestial.

What does that have to do with this thread ? NOt a damned thing. ANd the guardians have the power at thier finger tips to defeat more than one celestial. Lest you forget it's they who control the central battery.

guy222
What does that have to do with this thread ? NOt a damned thing. ANd the guardians have the power at thier finger tips to defeat more than one celestial. Lest you forget it's they who control the central battery.

Celestials are awesome

golem370
Stranger and Korvac gave the Guardians of the Universe trouble right?

lionking
and with surfers upgrade

GreenLanterns : "we, got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers"

surfer: Nigga, I just ate. I just ate. If you ain't got no money, you just assed out

GreenLanterns: "Come on, man. I'll suck your dick, man"

surfer: "The **** you just said"

GreenLanterns:I said I'll suck your dick, man. Come on now."

cosmic blast. the planets gone

surfer"Suck on that, you *****-ass trick."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lionking
and with surfers upgrade

GreenLanterns : "we, I got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers"

surfer: Nigga, I just ate. I just ate. If you ain't got no money, you just assed out

cosmic blast. the planets destoryed

confused sad

I do not find this funny at all.

lionking
i do laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Evil_Ash
i do laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I don't no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Symmetric Chaos
and with surfers upgrade

GreenLanterns : "we, got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers"

cosmic blast. the planets gone

no expression What the f**k?

Utrigita

Everything actually, A celestial wasn't hurt by a combined assault performed on him by the mightiest skyfathers, we are talking beings that shakes the multiverse when they battle, They didn't hurt a celestial, but still I believe it is common believe that Galactus at normal Level to hungry at the very least rival the power possessed by the Celestial. The Guardians are done for.

OneDumbG0
Guardians would drive Galactus away. If Galactus has summoned several of his heralds, they'd put up a spectacular fight, but that's about it. Don't underestimate the Guardians. Don't underestimate them because you want to compare them to the rookie GL's that got shredded by Superboy Prime.

On a personal note, as far as I'm concerned, most of the Guardians are worthless except for Ganthet, who's pretty much the only one with guts to act directly. The rest of them have the whole "non-interference" credo going for em. But since Ganthet can, and has utilized the entire Power of the Guardians, he'd be enough to spearhead the defense. Ganthet's especially enough if he's got the entire GL Corps stalemating Galactus' heralds. And as the GL Corps stands now, yes, I do think it would take all of them to stalemate the heralds. It'd be a fun battle to imagine.

Soljer
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I don't no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

hunbu04
since jla/avengers is still considered cannon just remember that Krona is a guardian and we all know what he did to galactus. The guardians are more than skyfather level being they all control cosmic energy to infinite level making then near omnipotent beings. Plus the central power battary is >>>= UN
the guardians are atleast watcher level beings

Utrigita
Originally posted by hunbu04
since jla/avengers is still considered cannon just remember that Krona is a guardian and we all know what he did to galactus. The guardians are more than skyfather level being they all control cosmic energy to infinite level making then near omnipotent beings. Plus the central power battary is >>>= UN
the guardians are atleast watcher level beings

Are they still consideret canon, what about the time when Darkseid fired the Omega Beam at Galactus and it only took his will power to shake its affect of can a Guardian do that?

At least watcher level a watcher was vaporized by very very very weakend Galactus in the annihulation Wave.

Can the Power battery destroy and rewrite a multiverse ??? don't know much about it.

hunbu04
darkseid omega effect did not work on galactus only because galactus is an abstract it just like saying why darkseid did not stay dead after the spectre killed him because he is an abstract and have a role to play in the grand scheme of things

Utrigita
And of cause because Galactus can reform himself after being killed

Batman-Prime
Ganthet is an part of the Quintessence of the Power Cosmic, I think that would be a bit over Galactus, the rest of the Guardians are about Watcher level I think, at least they look similar in some way big grin.

And yes Galactus willed himself back, and no Galactus didn't fought Darkside in the JLA/Avengers crossover and no I'm not sure if the Green Lantern/Silver Surfer crossover is cannon, but the JLA/Avnegers is IIRC.

kevdude
Would Kyle/Ion be allowed in the fight? If not then Galactus wins.

guy222
Ganthet is an part of the Quintessence of the Power Cosmic, I think that would be a bit over Galactus, the rest of the Guardians are about Watcher level I think, at least they look similar in some way big grin.

And yes Galactus willed himself back, and no Galactus didn't fought Darkside in the JLA/Avengers crossover and no I'm not sure if the Green Lantern/Silver Surfer crossover is cannon, but the JLA/Avnegers is IIRC.

Galactus uses UN. Can Ganthet survive smile

Faceman
Galactus > Elders > Guardians .

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus uses UN. Can Ganthet survive smile

No my friend, I think he cannot, though if Galacus could or can so he could too wink.

guy222
No my friend, I think he cannot, though if Galacus could or can so he could too wink.

U always make good points smile Have a good upcoming week

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
Galactus > Elders > Guardians .

Are you sick or what? the Central Battary can make someone not unlike the User of the IG. remember classic Ion? he had the power of the battery. Gaurdians beat Galactus like he stole something.

Utrigita
Are you sick or what? the Central Battary can make someone not unlike the User of the IG. remember classic Ion? he had the power of the battery. Gaurdians beat Galactus like he stole something.

But still the Battery doesn't hold the power of the UN that is a aspect of Galactus, which is a little bit above Battery

xmeat
galactus should win expecially if he's full powerd.

Utrigita
Nahh don't have to be fully powered do anyone has some scans to show the abilities of the guardians

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
But still the Battery doesn't hold the power of the UN that is a aspect of Galactus, which is a little bit above Battery

UM what? The Battery made the Classic Ion and the parallax. Both can do every thing the UN can do. With more control.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.