Celestial vs Raging Hulk toe to toe head to head fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Hulk is in a blinding rage.

Hercules
Doesn't matter how mad he is, its a Celestial... no expression

Supreme being
Originally posted by golem370

This fight is `head to toe with hulk going underneath the celestial foot, really whats the point of this thread?

golem370
I know but people say that the Celestials may be the strongest physical beings in Marvel but Hulk as the potential of unlimited strength and his durability grows the stronger he gets. So basicly I wonder who would win between a 2,000 foot Celestial vs Hulk at full strength potential. Also it's really kind of silly to consider Celestials physical being since there was no physical body in the Exitars armor

bigbran
I know but people say that the Celestials may be the strongest physical beings in Marvel but Hulk as the potential of unlimited strength and his durability grows the stronger he gets. So basicly I wonder who would win between a 2,000 foot Celestial vs Hulk at full strength potential. Also it's really kind of silly to consider Celestials physical being since there was no physical body in the Exitars armor Wow...

NO! HULK doesn't stand a chance... at all!

People wonder why Hulk gets so much hate, and yet, it's this very same shit that people try to pull that do it.

Hulk gets killed... really, pointless.

Symmetric Chaos

no expression

Really? Was there some pressing need to make another SpiteThread against Hulk?

Galan007
There are only "two people" amongst these forums that will say, Hulk wins.

And these "two people" are either borderline retarded..... Or suffer from a raging case of retardation, and should not be given the slightest bit of attention. no expression

Either way, this is spite.

golem370
Well Hulk has ulimited strength and indestrutibility he might do some damage. Thor was able to crack the largest Celestials armor with a powerful shot. Hulk has fought Giants before and faced even godlike characters to.

golem370
Just so people know this is a pure fight no projection powers or no bfr

Hercules
Well Hulk has ulimited strength and indestrutibility he might do some damage. Thor was able to crack the largest Celestials armor with a powerful shot. Hulk has fought Giants before and faced even godlike characters to.

He cracked it but IIRC it destroyed his hammer...Celestials brush aside Skyfather's, they slag The Destroyer when it has all the Gods of Asgard's spirits inside it.

They are beyond "Godlike" they created the Eternals for crying out loud! they actualy make Godlike beings.

This is beyond mere spite!

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
There are only "two people" amongst these forums that will say, Hulk wins.

And these "two people" are either borderline retarded..... Or suffer from a raging case of retardation, and should not be given the slightest bit of attention. no expression

Either way, this is spite. Originally posted by golem370
Well Hulk has ulimited strength and indestrutibility he might do some damage. Thor was able to crack the largest Celestials armor with a powerful shot. Hulk has fought Giants before and faced even godlike characters to. Maybe "three people"? confused

Utrigita
Just so people know this is a pure fight no projection powers or no bfr

A celestial can regenerate from injuries almost instantly more over a single celestial in some way restrained the Destroyer animated by all asgardiens, hulks Rage is supposed to infinite, so you cannot really say that his highest potential is to be used, because that will in pure mathematic sense never be reached.

Validus
Huc wins

golem370
Beyonder stated he had unlimited power.

golem370
Hulk also as a great healing ability regenerating back from a skeleton.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk also as a great healing ability regenerating back from a skeleton.

Hulk will literally be on the other side of the universe. Thats a BFR.

golem370
Originally posted by Hercules
He cracked it but IIRC it destroyed his hammer...Celestials brush aside Skyfather's, they slag The Destroyer when it has all the Gods of Asgard's spirits inside it.

They are beyond "Godlike" they created the Eternals for crying out loud! they actualy make Godlike beings.

This is beyond mere spite!

Thor's hammer did not get destroyed by the strike on Exitar armor it was destroyed when he wraped his hammer with his strength belt increasing the power of the god force he tryed on Exitars brain

golem370
No BFR

Symmetric Chaos
No BFR

Then Hulk gets ground to dust.

bigbran
Beyonder stated he had unlimited power. And then Beyonder was shown to be nothing but a phony...

Hulk also as a great healing ability regenerating back from a skeleton. Wasn't that Maestro, and didn't it take him like... 30 or 40 years?

He won't come back when he is completly disintegrated...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
Wasn't that Maestro, and didn't it take him like... 30 or 40 years?

He may have been thinking of this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Hulk_heal.jpg

golem370
No cosmic projection powers and has I said already today Hulk has survived a disintegrated beam from the Celestial Order beings that killed Namor and Strange when they were hit by it.

golem370
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He may have been thinking of this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Hulk_heal.jpg

Happy Dance

golem370
The 30 or 40 years was from total disintergation

bigbran
No cosmic projection powers and has I said already today Hulk has survived a disintegrated beam from the Celestial Order beings that killed Namor and Strange when they were hit by it. I know, I thought you would bring them up.

Those weren't Celestials either, so I don't see your point.

That is like saying that James Bond has survived Surfer's cosmic blast, so that means he could survive Galactus's cosmic blast.

Hercules
Thor's hammer did not get destroyed by the strike on Exitar armor it was destroyed when he wraped his hammer with his strength belt increasing the power of the god force he tryed on Exitars brain

Thats why I used IIRC = If I Recall Correctly, in other words, I remember his hammer getting destroyed when fighting Exitar but am not 100% clear on how.

Thanks for filling in the blanks though, it has been the best part of a decade since I read it.

Rest of my post is still valid though, Hulk still dies...

bigbran
The 30 or 40 years was from total disintergation Even if you're right, does he have 40 years to heal from this fight?
No?

Then what is the point?

masterbruce
No BFR, No projection powers = stalemate

Celestial punches Hulk far far away, Hulk leaps back and punches Celestial, cracks armor, Celestial instantly heals, punches Hulk far, far away...this continues for eternity

masterbruce
Even if you're right, does he have 40 years to heal from this fight?
No?

Then what is the point?

there won't be any disintegration. This is a pure physical brawl.

golem370
There is no beams in this fight. In a fist fight there are fists legs and faces being punched balls being kicked and hair being pulled What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
No BFR, No projection powers = stalemate

Celestial punches Hulk far far away, Hulk leaps back and punches Celestial, cracks armor, Celestial instantly heals, punches Hulk far, far away...this continues for eternity

Hulk can't maunver in space. The Celestial could just leave him there to starve.

Symmetric Chaos
There is no beams in this fight. In a fist fight there are fists legs and faces being punched balls being kicked and hair being pulled What the f**k?

I don't think you can punch a Celestial in the balls . . .

Hercules
I don't think you can punch a Celestial in the balls . . .

Or pull its hair for that matter...

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
there won't be any disintegration. This is a pure physical brawl. OK... Hulk gets ripped into tiny molecules, which would be close.

You know nothing at all of the Celestials, and you might as well paint "ignorant" on your back, if you think Hulk even stands a chance in this fight.

masterbruce
Hulk can't maunver in space. The Celestial could just leave him there to starve.

Celestial can't punch Hulk into space. that would break the rules of this fight since it would be BFR.

masterbruce
OK... Hulk gets ripped into tiny molecules, which would be close.

You know nothing at all of the Celestials, and you might as well paint "ignorant" on your back, if you think Hulk even stands a chance in this fight.

um, the celestials can't rip something into molecules without tapping beyond their physical power

Validus
OK... Hulk gets ripped into tiny molecules, which would be close.

Clearly you know nothing about Huc.

Hercules
Originally posted by Validus
Clearly you know nothing about Huc.

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
OK since this fight is pointless lets switch the Celestial's opponent to this guy:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiTyh_FF.HABazmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12a4g6g1d/EXP=1173543282/**http%3A//gorakusouken.up.seesaa.net/image/haruhi1321.jpg

Hercules
OK since this fight is pointless lets switch the Celestial's opponent to this guy:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiTyh_FF.HABazmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12a4g6g1d/EXP=1173543282/**http%3A//gorakusouken.up.seesaa.net/image/haruhi1321.jpg

What in the name of all thats holy is that?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
What in the name of all thats holy is that?

That is a "Celestial" or "Avatar" from TheMelancholoyOfHaruhiSuzumiya. big grin

golem370
Zzzax?

Symmetric Chaos
Zzzax?

They should be considerably beyond Zzzax.

Evil_Ash
Huc would rip Celestials to pieces!!!

golem370
Are they more powerful the Galaxy Master?

Galaxy Master- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Galaxy_Master

golem370
Is the Celestials armor made of Vibranium?

Symmetric Chaos
Are they more powerful the Galaxy Master?

Galaxy Master- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Galaxy_Master

hmm They have very few apperances.

Since they work for God I would say they should be able to do it although they don't have showing that put them at anywhere near that level.

golem370
Tell me your opinion of this dude

Klaatu- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klaatuhu.htm

Symmetric Chaos
Should be almost unstoppable in the right environs.

roughrider

You Sir, are messed in the head with Hulk fanboyism.

Hulk can be the angriest he has ever been. This is like me versus an ant.

More likely the Celestial wouldn't even acknowledge Hulk's existence. Then to shut up his noisy yelling, he caasually throws a bunch of planets at Hulk to squash him.

As for Thor cracking open Exitar's armour with mjolnir - using his belt of strength and iron gloves as well...

Well, that's Thor. stick out tongue

golem370
Yeah and he got pawned to. He would also get pawned in a fist fight with Hulk. I am a huge Celestials fan and Hulk fan but in a straight up fight the Celestials are banned to call forth Planets for weapons nether would they have to. But the Beyonder you know him right? He the one who people in this thread believe's is more powerful then LT said The Hulk had infinite power. Celestial I think would win but I believe Hulk could topple a Celestial or crack it's armor. I believe Hulk could do some damage. This is not Hulk at just a high level of strength this is Hulk at his potential strength which may be unlimited

golem370
Unless Celestial weight well over 150,000,000,000 billion tons they won't be able to squash him. That was not even a raging Hulk bracing that mountain.

Supreme being
Yeah and he got pawned to. He would also get pawned in a fist fight with Hulk. I am a huge Celestials fan and Hulk fan but in a straight up fight the Celestials are banned to call forth Planets for weapons nether would they have to. But the Beyonder you know him right? He the one who people in this thread believe's is more powerful then LT said The Hulk had infinite power. Celestial I think would win but I believe Hulk could topple a Celestial or crack it's armor. I believe Hulk could do some damage. This is not Hulk at just a high level of strength this is Hulk at his potential strength which may be unlimited

Doesn't matter at the end of the day its still physical Force which means absolute sh.. to a celestial.

Supreme being
Unless Celestial weight well over 150,000,000,000 billion tons they won't be able to squash him. That was not even a raging Hulk bracing that mountain.

confused who else was under that mountain with hulk?

golem370
Maybe Celestials have used Phyiscal force before. I will say Celestials win but Hulk could do some damage.

golem370
Iron Man Spider-Man Captain Marvel(Monica) Captain America Mister Fantastic not sure if anybody else

golem370
But Hulk tossed a guy would increased his weight to the amount of a Mountain

bigbran
But Hulk tossed a guy would increased his weight to the amount of a Mountain Point?

Supreme being
Iron Man Spider-Man Captain Marvel(Monica) Captain America Mister Fantastic not sure if anybody else

Your almost there good good, now next question what was Iron man doing while Hulk was lifting the mountain?

Big Sexy
Whats next, a thread about Spiderman Vs LT on agility.

golem370
Mister Fantastic was using his armor Captain Marvels powers and Spider-Man's cartridges to blow a hole in the mountain for them to escape.

Supreme being
Mister Fantastic was using his armor Captain Marvels powers and Spider-Man's cartridges to blow a hole in the mountain for them to escape.

We are talking secret wars 4 right? When he supported the mountain

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused who else was under that mountain with hulk?

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7494/hulkmounthb6.th.jpg

Any Celestial wins 10/10

guy222

Celestials are pure energy beings. I agree, Hulk is the strongest mortal. I understand your point. Any Celestial will win.

swerve1988
hulk gets murdered( i hate to say it but c'mon...hulk got b****ed by APOC..let alone go agaist one of APOC's bosses).....unless this is warhulk...then its a good fight( the sword and whip= death in the eyes of a celestial)

Modt
Would the Celestial even notice him?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Modt
Would the Celestial even notice him?

Probably not

roughrider

Celestials can throw planets at people (like Thanos) with no effort. HOW MUCH DO PLANETS WEIGH?

I saw the mods recently close a Gladiator-Pineapple/Spiky Thing Thread, claiming it's still a mismatch. This one is far worse.
End this insanity now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HULKSTER04
Hulk has a chance, and he can do some friggin damage!

olympian
Well, when i was wondering when i would ever saw the next major mismatch......

tkitna
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Hulk has a chance, and he can do some friggin damage!

No he doesnt and no he wouldnt. Ever!

Priest
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Whats next, a thread about Spiderman Vs LT on agility.
laughing out loud

draxx_tOfU

O.M.G.

no expression

Kadesh
Hulk wins when he jumps and hits the celestials groin

golem370
I know the Celestial would win I am just saying that Hulk would make them notice him.

golem370
You guys are say that let say the Hulk hit a 2000 foot Celestial with the same punch he used on that meteore the Celestial wouldn't be damaged? Also remember this is Hulk at full strength potential. He also matter and anti-matter from coming together.

Symmetric Chaos
You guys are say that let say the Hulk hit a 2000 foot Celestial with the same punch he used on that meteore the Celestial wouldn't be damaged?

Nope they're pretty much unstoppable. And Hulk destroyed the meteor 2x the size of Earth with his momentum

Also remember this is Hulk at full strength potential.

Which mean? Thats like saying Iceman at his FP erm it doesn't tell us what he could really do.

He also matter and anti-matter from coming together.

Matter and AntiMatter don't attract one another as far as I know. Not to mention the fact the Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch AntiMatter.

Endless Mike
They have opposite charges, so they would attract each other.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
They have opposite charges, so they would attract each other.

Possibly.

Of course you can just let them collide and knock each other a parsec away from the explosion of the edges.

golem370
He also punched threw a time storm. When he jumps he moving at like 300mph add the momentum to hulk at full strength = one hell of a punch. Hulk could jump to top of the Celestials head pound at it's head.

Modt
Dude,There is no way the Hulk would win.Lesser Beings have defeated the Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by Modt
Dude,There is no way the Hulk would win.Lesser Beings have defeated the Hulk.

hmm.......Celestial>Hulk

manorastroman
sweet tago mago golem, this is a new low.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by guy222
hmm.......Celestial>Hulk

Why did you bump this? erm

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Why did you bump this? erm

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/04.jpg

One punch will not harm Arishem the Judge

miraclethree
according to Apoc War Hulk should win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by miraclethree
according to Apoc War Hulk should win.

Because the guy who's been plotting for thousands of years completely without success is a reliable source on how to fight cosmic entities.

Evil_Ash
Because the guy who's been plotting for thousands of years completely without success is a reliable source on how to fight cosmic entities.

What's he failed at? If you think he's been trying to take over the world, then no.

Martian_mind
He's totally failed to truly best Cable.

He's totally failed to get laied

He's totally failed to actually prove he is the strongest

He's totally failed to not come off as a complete tool....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
What's he failed at? If you think he's been trying to take over the world, then no.

Making way for mutants to take thier rightful place at the helm of the human race?

Put down the Xmen?

Fix the lip problem?

Use the ridiculous tech he has at his disposal to achieve any of the above?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He's totally failed to truly best Cable.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe37.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe38.png

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocnate.jpg

Originally posted by Martian_mind
He's totally failed to get laied

Wrong. He has had children through out the centuries.

Making way for mutants to take thier rightful place at the helm of the human race?

Neither has Magneto...

Put down the Xmen?

Neither has Magneto...

Although Apoc has hardly fought the X-Men at all.

Use the ridiculous tech he has at his disposal to achieve any of the above?

Apoc does not have the capability to understand Celestial technology. The Watchers and the Cosmic Cube beings do not have that capability...and Apoc should?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.