Legend of Dragoon RP (sign-up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okami_Oni
Alrighty, folks... you remember the story? well, for those who don't, i'll recap what it's about for them really quick:

Legend of Dragoon

In the world of Endiness, there are many legends, though none as well-loved as that of the Dragoon warriors. In the early years, it is said that Winglies, creatures that maintained a human-like appearance and had wings of pure light, controlled all, devoting their power to becoming the strongest creatures alive. Humans were as slaves, and eventually rebelld, utilizing the strength of Dragons to help them. The Winglies would counter with a force known as the Virage, massive beasts that, like the dragons, were all strength no brains...

The humans were on the brink of defeat, when a new force was found. As dragons died, their spirits became manifest in their riders, instilling the humans with the ability to become Dragoon Warriors. This power alone became the humans' saving grace in what would soon become known as The Dragon Campaign.

Thousands of years later, a group of lone warriors would rediscover the power of the Draggon Warriors, utilizing it to fight the threat of the now-revolting Winglies.

Okay, basically, the Winglies are p.o.'d and want revenge for the Dragon Campaign over a few thousand years ago. There are seven known elemental Dragoon Spirits (i don't include the Divine spirit from the Game <<PSOne>> because that's like God-Modding...) These seven warriors instill their powers to battle against the wingly threat. It should be noted that the Winglies are very noble creatures, and they see themselves as high-rank society. (they're snobs...)

Dragoon warriors are able to have Dragons as companions, as Winglies can have Virage for theirs... Anyone wanna give it a shot?

and here's who everyone's called so far:

Water/Ice: Kaldorei
Fire: Thunder Fox
Thunder: Darth Extecute
Light: Rikku-Donovan
Darkness: Okami_Oni
Wind: krill
Earth: BlackKat
Winglies: (at least 8) Darth Extecute, Kaldorei, True Geek, Jenny_Bug (she PM'ed me to let me know...), maibak, _Rare_Fox_

and:

1/2 human, 1/2 wingly slavegirl: Wolf_Girl15, Wild-Cherry

i'll post a charry sheet in a sec...

Okami_Oni
Character Classes are as follows:
Swordmaster: uses most any blade
Thief: speedy, uses daggers, knives, etc.
Assassain: speedy, uses lighter swords, bows and arrows, etc.
Dancer: extremely agile, use weapons that accentuate their speed and agility
Knight: broadswords, axes, and warhammers
Melee: martial arts, can have claw-like extensions on gloves, but these prefer hand-to-hand combat

Races are as follows:
Human: you're one in real-life
Winglies: Advanced, more divine humans that use magick... the bad guys in this one
Dragon: must be accompanied by a Dragoon Warrior, and cannot talk, brute strength, no brains
Virage: must be accompanied by Wingly, cannot talk, very strong magick, no brains
Giganto: huge human-like creatures, in the game, Kongol was the last, but i'm willing to believe that he found another to breed with, so i'll resurrect the species here...

Charry sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (both normal and, if a Dragoon warrior, their Dragoon armour, use pics if you want)
Height:
Weight:
Class:
List of Spells: (dragoons may have up to four, one of which is their Dragon Summoning, Winglies may have up to seven. NO UNDEFEATABLE SPELLS!!)
Element: (for Dragoons)
Bio (is optional):

BlackKat
Question, Dragoons are normal people with Magic Orbs... Why do you have it to where all of the races have to be with someone?

Kaldorei
Name:
Marie-Lee Bishop

Race:
Human

Appearance:
http://w3.ffuniverse.nu/img/ffx2/Klasser/Berserker%20-%20Yuna.jpghttp://jolieve.polestar.org/silvarith-dragon.jpg

Height:
1.75 meters

Weight:
75 kilos

Class:
Melee- Martial Arts

List of Spells:
Summon Ice Dragon - Summoning her mighty friend (See picture)
Frozen Field - Turn the floor, wall or anything else she touches into a frozen field.
Frost Bolt - Launches a minor ball made of either ice or water to make impact on the target.
Ice Hook - She shoot out a string made of Ice, that can hook onto anything cold (Snow, Water, Ice. etc)

Element:
Ice/Water

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by BlackKat
Question, Dragoons are normal people with Magic Orbs... Why do you have it to where all of the races have to be with someone?

eh... good point...

Amendment:

Humans, Winglies, Dragons, Gigantos, Virage... be whatever... just don't Go-Mod and i'm happy... sry for that, folks... it's early right now... i should be asleep...

Name: Jack Ravencroft
Race: Human
Appearance: Normal: (See Pic) Dragoon: (See other Pic)
Height: 5' 10 1/2"
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Class: Swordmaster
List of Spells:
Astral Drain--- sucks life from enemy, then heals teammates with said energy
Gates of Hell--- gates of pure dark energy appear around up to three foes, unleashing a torrent of demons on them, not lethal, but it does a bit of damage
Chaotic Anarchy--- enemy is shrouded in darkness and their worst fear is supposedly seen in front of their eyes, making them both unable to fight and hilarious to watch, as no one else can see what they do
Dark Dragon Mjolnir--- named for Thor's hammer in Norse Mythology, the dragon (also pictured) is summoned to attack a group of enemies
Element: Darkness

Okami_Oni
http://www.gameswelike.com/web/images/SoulReaver/srintro01.jpg
http://pictures.fanart-central.net/f/FaustVIII/180165.jpg
http://images.quizilla.com/N/nemesisnight/1078418786_greydragon.jpg

<<sry, forgot pics... >>

BlackKat
Name: Shira
Appearance: Dragoon: http://www.blackandgreen.com/pat/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Luneth%20-%20Dragoon.png

normal: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f221/_kurama_girl_114/anime/anime_girl_fav65274.jpg

Height: 5'7
Weight: 109
Class: Thief
List of Spells: Crumble, Earthquake, crevice and Rock shower
Element: Earth
Bio: Sorry, can't think of one

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Okami_Oni
eh... good point...

Amendment:

Humans, Winglies, Dragons, Gigantos, Virage... be whatever... just don't Go-Mod and i'm happy... sry for that, folks... it's early right now... i should be asleep...

Name: Jack Ravencroft
Appearance: Normal: (See Pic) Dragoon: (See other Pic)
Height: 5' 10 1/2"
Weight: 135 Lbs.
List of Spells:
Astral Drain--- sucks life from enemy, then heals teammates with said energy
Gates of Hell--- gates of pure dark energy appear around up to three foes, unleashing a torrent of demons on them, not lethal, but it does a bit of damage
Chaotic Anarchy--- enemy is shrouded in darkness and their worst fear is supposedly seen in front of their eyes, making them both unable to fight and hilarious to watch, as no one else can see what they do
Dark Dragon Mjolnir--- named for Thor's hammer in Norse Mythology, the dragon (also pictured) is summoned to attack a group of enemies
Element: Darkness

Bio: Born one of 2 twins, Jack Ravencroft was in the village of Seles when the wingly revolt began. All he held dear was destroyed ion but an instant, except for his sister (name decided by Rikku, if she ever gets on again, seeing as she plays her) and his family's half-human, half-wingly slavegirl, (name determined by Wolf_Girl15, since she's playing her) He has raised them in the wild ever since, and is planning on leading an attack on one of the wingly strongholds at any cost necessary...

<<don't worry, BlackKat, no one really reads these anyway. it's not necessary, i just like to know where MY charry comes from, so i put one... everyone else can either put a Bio or not... i don't care... >>

jewallac
~I guess I'll be a Winglie then.erm~

Name: Antonio LeBowski
Race: Winglie
Appearance: Pic
Height: 6'
Weight: 160 lbs.
Class: Assassin (Uses only Bow and Arrows)
List of Spells:
1. Summoning of Virage-Summons his Virage, Niko.
2. Arrow of Reflection-Reflects opponent's attack back to them.
3. Feather Strike-Tosses razor sharp feathers at opponent.
4. Chaos Calmer-Makes all people in immediate vicinity calm down.
5. Entrapment Spell-This spell traps opponents in a magick triquetra. "Hodias Cloratios Farnation Condractus."
6. Strength of Magick-By reciting the words "Dah Mee-hee Wim," Antonio's magick power and strength are increased by triple.
7. Adamanteus Aer-This spell causes the air to harden into a barrier as strong as an inch of steel plate, the barrier is approximately 20 feet high and wide and is invisible unless touched (in which case the air seems to "ripple"wink, if cast in a smaller space the barrier will re-size itself. All Antonio has to say is "Thicken!" and hold out his hand.

jewallac
I meant to add this photo of Antonio.

Okami_Oni
koolness...

jewallac
If you're referencing that to me, I thank you. I worked on this very hard and for a very long time.

Okami_Oni
yup yup, did mean you... glad to know someone takes their RP'ing as seriously as i do...

Darth Extecute
yup yup, did mean you... glad to know someone takes their RP'ing as seriously as i do...

Many does their best.. I read what you said trough several times.. Not sure what it's supposed to mean, that you said.. Kal and Black's characters were not serious?

jewallac
I also meant to add that Antonio can add magick energy to his arrows. It's not a spell or anything, but it does add boosted damage when the arrow is shot. I just thought that since he is a Wingly, he needed a basic attack.

Okami_Oni
nope, you're misinterpreting... i was just saying that it's nice to know i'm not the only one who puts their all into a charry. Black and Kal seemed to have put their very souls into their work, as well... i'm just gonna shut up, i'm digging myself a grave and this hasn't even started yet...

BlackKat
I take my Role playing seriously, I however do not take character profiles seriously, because my characters are progressive, not set.

Kaldorei
I dislike being serious all the time big grin I often loosen my grip stick out tongue

Is my character Ok, Japanese_Demon? (I think confused ) stick out tongue

Okami_Oni
<<hehe, it's "wolf_Demon, but good try. the name is in Japanese. smile and yeh, she'll work fine. >>

Wolf_Girl15
Name: Champion Ikeda
Race: half human have Wingly
Appearance: She has white hair and silver eyes,Her skin is losign its tan from when she was younger. her wings are as white as snow, and angelic.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120
Class: servant
List of Spells: She has none, other than one to faintly light up a room, very faintly
Bio (is optional): She was around 10 years old when She was kidnapped and made to be the slave of the darkness dragoon. She has served him ever since. Nothing else is known about her.

BlackKat
Hey, the Dragoon of Darkness was actually the good person in the game happy Her name was Rose, I beleive, and she used a Jav-Sword. So, she/he wouldn't have a slave.

Wolf_Girl15
I asked him, he said he didnt mind...... plus I wanna be a slave

Okami_Oni
Hey, the Dragoon of Darkness was actually the good person in the game happy Her name was Rose, I beleive, and she used a Jav-Sword. So, she/he wouldn't have a slave.

it was Rose... she's my favorite...

as for the slave thing, Wolf_Girl15 rather insisted via PM that she play the role, so i've let her go ahead... besides, Jack isn't quite as respectful toward the laws of man as Rose was... i promise, it'll all make sense when i open the thread in a couple hours...

Wolf_Girl15
yay!

Okami_Oni
*laughs* i'm glad everyone is so loyal to the game itself, but relax, guys... this is gonna be two or three thousand years later! *laughs* relax... i won't botch this up. i'm too loyal to Dragoon... don't believe me, PM my sis and ask her:

Rikku-Donovan

BlackKat
Aww, okay.. And Dart and Prince/King Albert were my favorites smile

Okami_Oni
that was my all-star team! Rose, Dart, Albert... never switched 'em unless it made me... well, then still i tried to keep rose... she's me hero...

Wolf_Girl15
^^ I am excited

BlackKat
Hehe, I power housed it.. Albert, Dart and Kongol ^_^

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
^^ I am excited

^.^ glad to hear it

Hehe, I power housed it.. Albert, Dart and Kongol ^_^

Kongol's too slow for me... Haschel and Meru were my backups if anyone needed replaced...

BlackKat
Eh, Kongol was pretty slow, but got faster at lvl 52, and with a speed band or something.. He was awesome. Dart was excellent with level four dragoon magics, and Albert was just plain awesome.

Okami_Oni
Albert's my best friend's fav. you'd prolly get along well w/ him.

(krill)

and Dart's final normal attack (Blazing Dynamo) was the shizit...

Wolf_Girl15
I cant wait Happy Dance

BlackKat
Yes it was happy And I would have enjoyed the game if there were voices... I wish they''d re-do it for PS2 and give it voices!

Okami_Oni
they talked about re-doing it for PS3 now it's out... i wish they'd do a sequel afterwards... it's my fav PSOne game ever... well, the closest to it was FFVIII

Squall Leonhart was always my favorite PSOne charry...

and Irvine Kinneas

BlackKat
Squall and Irvine do NOT match up to Zell!

Okami_Oni
I cant wait Happy Dance
soon soon, i promise... just in a bit. couple hours tops, maybe a few minutes... depends on how many PM's i keep getting... and no, that's not a shot at anyone. i love the attention. (j/k... but i am glad to hear from peoples via PM)

jewallac
What is this game? Everybody is so in to it. I feel left out. Explain please.

BlackKat
Well, It's basically about a few people aquiring the ability to get really cool armor and save the world from a hooded man (The wingly)

maibak
That would be the actual game though, this is many years afterwards.

Okami_Oni
Squall and Irvine do NOT match up to Zell!

Zell Dincht couldn't hold his own against Squall if he tried. Hell, Seifer or Rinoa could've taken Zell...

and right-o, this is going on 2000 or 3000 years into the future from the PSOne game...

Wild-Cherry
Is it ok if I dont know much about this? stick out tongue

Okami_Oni
neither do any of the rest of us... well... basically we know the game, but as for this RP, just the basic story i posted up top is all you need to know. and the charry info... you'll need to know your charry like the back of your hand... er... well... you know what i mean...

Wild-Cherry
I know that its a game..but ive never played it or anything...Will I have to know any of the actual in game stuff?

Wolf_Girl15
*yawns some* morning

Okami_Oni
nah, if anything in-game comes up (which... it may, but it's only partially likely) I'll explain it in full detail... as will anyone else who brings it up, I'm sure...

mornin' WG! well, it seems everyone (basically) has had their time to post a charry. i'll keep my eyes on this thread, but let's get our game underway, yeh?

Wild-Cherry
*yawns some* morning Morning! happyOriginally posted by Okami_Oni
nah, if anything in-game comes up (which... it may, but it's only partially likely) I'll explain it in full detail... as will anyone else who brings it up, I'm sure...

mornin' WG! well, it seems everyone (basically) has had their time to post a charry. i'll keep my eyes on this thread, but let's get our game underway, yeh? ok, ill post my chari now I s'pose. smile

Wild-Cherry
oh, and, Can I make a dragon too?

Darth Extecute
I dont know anything about this at all..

Wolf_Girl15
Im up for rping if you are.

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
oh, and, Can I make a dragon too?

sure, just keep it as a pet for your charry, i s'pose...

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I dont know anything about this at all..

like i told WC, just read the first post and i've laid the groundwork.

Im up for rping if you are.

have at it, then!

Jenny_Bug
Name: Jessie
Race: winglies
Appearance: pic(does my pic look snobbish lol)
Height: 6'0
Class: melee
List of Spells: Disappearing Rage(creates a blinding fog and alows escape for only a minute) Mega jump (enables extra height in jump) Ultimate Fist (enables a stronger punch) Ultimate kick (enables a strong kick) Disguise(enables a disguise for herself from her surrondings)
Element: NA
Bio (is optional): UNKOWN now but wil reveal

Okami_Oni
very nice, Jenn. welcome aboard!

Wild-Cherry
Name: Arli
Race: Winglie/human
Appearance:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/th1133717014_sult-birth.jpg
Height: 5'3
Weight: 99 lbs
Class: Servant
List of Spells:
-
Element: -
Bio (is optional): There really isn't much to tell. When she was young her parents died in an accident that, to this day, no one would speak about. She lived with her human grandmother untill she too passed away, when Arli was 12. By that point, Amnea had grown quite large, and stood protector over Arli, catching food for her, keeping her protected and safe, and even pushing her off to school on time, the young dragon matured well. While she was still young at heart though, she loved to play. It was just this that got she and Arli into their current arrangment.

Amnea was playing with a few dogs, when a man came out with a starnge object. there was a shot, a sting, and then blackness. Arli came right away when she couldnt find Amnea, and was abducted by the man, who eventually dropped her off at the door of a strange man, said to be a dragoon warrior. She was to serve under him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Amnea
Race: Dragon
Appearance:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/Sea_Dragon_by_hibbary.jpg
Height: about 30 ft
Weight: 1,350 lbs
Class: -
List of Spells: -
Element: -
Bio (is optional): Amnea was found by Arli when she was only a few days old. her mother was no where to be found, and there where no other dragons around. Arli took her in, imagining she was a lesser dragon that would grow no larger than a large bird, but she was very wrong.

Okami_Oni
beautiful Dragon, WC. and i like the pic for your charry. welcome aboard.

Wild-Cherry
thank you smile

Okami_Oni
yup yup.smile

Wolf_Girl15
This is an image of my character. In the rp, she has on a dirty light blue tank top, white bra under it, and torn blue jeans http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/cherryboombabe/black%20haired%20anime%20girls%20and%20boys/blackhairedangel.jpg

Okami_Oni
okee dokee...

Wild-Cherry
oh, silly me stick out tongue forgot.

List of Spells ( Arli )
Divine light - basically a momentarily blinding flash of light, useless, really.
Heal - She can give some of her own energy to heal anothers or her own wounds.
Retaliation - if she is struck by an opponent form behind or at any disadvantage, a searing divine light will encircle her, slicing any opponents trying to attack at that time. It is possible to avoid this, but extremely difficult.
Breath of Life - If she is made unconcious the devine light takes over her body, encasing it in a sheild of sorts which is virtually unpenitrable.

Jenny_Bug
how can i jump in

_Rare_Fox_
Name:XCamille
Race:Winglies
Appearance: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/full_metal_alchemist212/Anime%20people/Anime_samuari_.jpg
Height:5.1
Weight:99lbs
Class:Melee
List of Spells:
Small portal-alows her to travle a small disstens(far as 40 yards any way)makes her dissapier and re apier to any part she looks at is less then 40 yards
Speed:Alows her to run up to 200miles per hour once in a while she can do this and whenshe has enof speed she can attack once and then slow down.
Pressure:Alows her yo have gracaty push down on the person to hold them to the ground un abul to move for 5 mins
Walk away:When she turneds her back and alows the person to attack after that she can take the power they attacked her with and triple it back.
(think of more later i think this will be good to start of with )

Bio (is optional):Put on in later

Um Okami_Oni i don't know how to set this thing up so i tryed and if any thing is wronge and ill fix it ...

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
how can i jump in

just come in when and wherever, Jenn.

No probs, Rare. all seems to be in order. just hop in anytime and place you want, folks.

maibak
I'll just make myself here and jump in now.

Name:Vladislav
Race:Wingly
Appearance: ragged medium length silver hair, dull blue eyes, a few scars from childhood
Height:5.7
Weight:143
Class:Assassin(dual swords)
List of Spells:bolt of random element:fires a random element(not very dependable)
even faster than a normal wingly:its exactly what it says*always active*
rest to be specified later(I can't think of any, and I want to play now)
Bio:
was a thief in younger years, his weapons and armor are made of a strange compound(if I remember what it is I'll specify it) that is as hard as steel but much lighter. Has a pet Virage, but doesn't let it help fight for some reason(haven't thought of it yet).

jewallac
Uh, I'm done for today. Okami, could you take over my character until tomorrow so the story can keep on progressing. My characters spells are on the first page of this sign-up thread. Don't feel it necessary to have to do that. Cya.

Okami_Oni
i think i'm out for the night, too... i'll start back in the AM.

True Geek
Here's my character...

Name: Thanh
Race: Wingly
Appearance: Platnum colored hair
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 190 lbs
Class: Melee
List of Spells: 3 heals, 2 blasts, summon virage, and shapeshift (if allowed). More details-
Revive individual if person has been dead for less than 10 minutes.
Moderate group heal.
Strong individual heal.
Earthball.
Fireball.
Summons a virage... I'm not sure how to explain that
Shapeshifts into something, not getting any of their spells or mass or anything like that, but can change look and height. Height is probably not needed due to flight. (I don't know if shapeshift is allowed)
Bio: Cousin of Vladislav, and helped him through childhood. He was a geek as a kid, studying math, science, and more importantly, history. The Dragon Campaign and the defeat of Melbu Frahma were the most fascinating. He learned about dragoons and how they work. While obsessing about those, he learned martial arts.

Okami_Oni
eh, i'm skeptical about shapeshifting, but we'll see how it works... if it gets outta hand, we'll put a deathcap on it or something...

True Geek
Oh, and weapons: 2 punching daggers and 2 kicking daggers.

Okami_Oni
folks, it's been brought to my attention (and i agree now that i think about it) that one of my later spells, "Chaotic Anarchy" could be deemed god-modding, so i'm deleting it altogether and jes havin' my other three... sry for the hysteria, everybody... got carried away...

True Geek
People have been describing wingly wings wrong, and I want to help that for the sake of roleplaying. http://www.avalancheonline.com/images/LoD/+lodpic35.jpg
The wings do not have feathers, nor can they relax. They look like magical jet prupolsion. The wings are also not always there, like a disguise.

greenrock
Name:Waldron
Race:half wingly half gigantos
Appearance: muscular, broad shoulders, silver hair, tanish skin
Height:7ft
Weight:300(all mucle)lbs.
Class: knight
Bio: Thanh's older illegitimate half brother
Spells: how many can i have?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by greenrock
Spells: how many can i have?

maibak
I don't think he gets 7 as he is a half Gigantos, not a full Wingly

Darth Extecute
If he is not a Dragoon, then he should get 7..

maibak
Well, he's not a dragoon, but he's also not a wingly who get 7, hes half gigantos which get no spells at all.

Darth Extecute
Then you get no spells, I guess..

maibak
Thats not exactly fair either though as he is half wingly...

Darth Extecute
Then maybe you should have made him whole wingly? Or whole gigantos? Because I am not sure it is very fair to have a combination with gigantos and have powers confused

maibak
not exactly fair...but we do have half wingly half humans, and they used to hate each other, when gigantos and winglies never really "hated" each other so it would make sense in a way.

True Geek
I'd guess 3 because gigantos aren't really magical so 3.5 gets rounded down. Also a lot of strength and able to take hits due to being half giganto.

I'm still confused on why they exist, even though it is explained... last does mean last, but I shouldn't complain about that.

Okami_Oni
True Geek's right. 3... sry i didn't clarify that... didn't see anyone trying it...

Wild-Cherry
Im gonna try to re enter..anyone willing to give
a recap?

Okami_Oni
i've been attacked beyond all belief, my dragoon spirit stolen (i want that back sometime, BTW) and Champion has gone off with the winglies. I'm in Lohan unconscious, and I prolly won't post again 'til Rikku signs up. tha's all that happened.

Wild-Cherry
oooh.

smile

is anyone available to interact with?

Okami_Oni
um... dunno... meh, you could wake Jack up in Lohan, but I warn you, he's not too friendly with Winglies right now... seeing as they STOLE HIS DRAGOON SPIRIT!!! (sorry... didn't like it happening in the game, i don't like being w/o it here.... i feel naked w/o my D. Spirit...) maybe you could change his mind 'bout winglies, though. we'll see...

Wild-Cherry
srug

Maybeh.

Okami_Oni
well, let's see.

Wild-Cherry
Kay happy

jewallac
Jenny Bug's not going to be here for a while. I can take over her characters. She said so in another thread. Is that ok? I'll be back tomorrow.

Okami_Oni
long as Jenn's okay w/ it, I have no prob w/ it...

Rikku-Donovan
Name: Jessie Ravencroft (Preferres to be called Jess)
Appearance: See pic.
Height: 5'6
Class: Assassin
List of Spells:
Element: Light
Bio:

I'll post my pics., spells and other stuff later. I haven't got enough time right now.

Okami_Oni
'bout friggin' time, sis!

True Geek
I only took it because I didn't check if you were dead, and remember, after chopping your arms off and twisting my daggers in your arm sockets, I did heal you. I even explained why I almost killed you.

jewallac
Now there's two Jessie's.

Okami_Oni
i am aware. dude, i figured i'd get it back i was just messin' around. chill out.

The big EH
can i still join?

Okami_Oni
anytime, dude.

Okami_Oni
hey, Rikku, to avoid confusion, what say you change your charry's name. Jewallac is right, Jenny_Bug already took the name 'Jessie'... I don't really care if there are multiple charries w/ the same name, but it could get confusing... (or, sis, you can change the spelling to "Jessy" and it's all good... either way...)

Dalton14
I want to join...Anymore room?

Okami_Oni
sure, always room!

Rikku-Donovan
Ok, I'll just change my characters name. Sorry didn't know someone had already got that name.

Name: Jill Ravencroft
Appearance: See pic.
Height: 5'6
Class: Assassin
List of Spells:
Heavens Gate: Light rains down from above healing whole group.
Light Speed: Runs and attacks at the speed of light for 5 secs.
Dragon Summoning: Summons her Dragon, Aeris, to attack with a blast of light energy.
Moon Light: Heals one member of party.
Element: Light
Bio: Same as Jack's but...not, seeing as she's his sister, and whatnot...

Here's the pic of my character. She's Yuffie, the one in the green shirt for those who don't know who Yuffie is.

http://ffartwork.com/contributions/images/$Kiraya$-ff7-cid_and_cloud_and_vincent_and_yuffie-020212.jpg

The big EH
so can i have the same element as someone else??

Okami_Oni
i'd prefer we have one person per element... you can combine 2 elements to make one of your own, though. just let me approve it before you go too far into the creation phase...

The big EH
can i use fire or ice?

Wild-Cherry
i'd prefer we have one person per element... you can combine 2 elements to make one of your own, though. just let me approve it before you go too far into the creation phase... Thats my name...ish yes

Okami_Oni
beg pardon?

Wild-Cherry
Oh, My name is Jill...well, one version of it at least. happy

but don't tell anyone ninja
I posted btw yes

Okami_Oni
oh... we meant it as a cruel joke. (their twins, Jack and Jill Ravencroft... Jack and Jill... they had very cruel parents...)

koolness.... i'll post in a sec...

Wild-Cherry
ahh, I see yes

Okami_Oni
we're crazy... overlook us... me 'n' sis have too much spare time...

Wild-Cherry
S'ok petpet

stick out tongue

Okami_Oni
smile long as someone thinks we're not crazy, i guess it's all good... smile

Wild-Cherry
The best of us are crazy.

yawn

Okami_Oni
krayzee is kool

jewallac
If we all can't have the same elements, I already have the element of light. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, I just thought that you all should know. I don't wanna spoil anything. tomato

Okami_Oni
i meant no dragoons of the same element... i dun't care how the winglies play out... there's plenty of them to go around on all elements 3 or 4 times.

The big EH
aw mann that only leaves steel

jewallac
You have the other minor elements of the earth; wood, lightning and thunder, foliage (grass and flowers), gases, etc... You just have to be creative.

The big EH
yes but those are atributes and fall under all the other elements

Okami_Oni
dude... it's cool... you can use one of them.

krill
Name:Lotus Mariott
Race:human

Appearance: dark black hair, loose clothes and very light black armour, the type of armour on the game.

Height:5'9"
Weight:145
Class:assasin

List of Spells: dragon summoning, wind missile, seismic boom, barracade(a spell to protect me and more for a limited amount of time.

Element: wind

Okami_Oni
dude... spell descriptions? we'd like to know what each does...

Okami_Oni
well, none of the ones who opted to be Dragoons when I started this are joined, so PM me if you want one of 'em and i'll tell you if it's open or not...

krill
dragon summoning i guess is what it says... u said we had to have it.
wind missile shoots a gust of wind that explodes on inpact... yay! explosions!
seismic boom shoots a gust of wind that can throw stuff or people backwards.
i already answered the other one.

Okami_Oni
just makin' sure, compadre... smack sis in the back of the head and tell her to post on the RP... and tell Kaula that revenge will be mine. XD (muahaha!) o.O don't ask...

krill
alright. like my avatar?

Okami_Oni
dude, spamming the thread... PM me for stuff like that. and yeh, tha's hilarious...

The big EH
Name: Jacen Trigre
Race: Winglie
Appearance: see picture blonde guy with sword
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 130 pounds
List of Spells: Ice sword, Water Pulse, water Arc, i'll post more later
Element: ice/water
Bio: post later

True Geek
Winglies by themselves have no element.

The big EH
okay than he has a virage

True Geek
Virages and winglies are both elementless. Winglies do get spells of any element they want, though. Winglies are also very fast. The only thing that gets an element are dragoons, dragons, and other magical creatures.

Okami_Oni
i meant a preset elemental style for their magicks...

The big EH
wat difference does it make, and could a winglie defect to a dragoon?

The big EH
no offense but this game sounds kinda crappy, hopefully the thread is better than the game, i only played it for a hour though

Okami_Oni
naw, the game picks up about 2 hours in... you didn't give it enough of a chance...

The big EH
the chance i gave it was good considering the other game i rented

Okami_Oni
trust me, give it until Dart gets his Spirit activated and you'll love it... you get Rose at the same time...

The big EH
ahwell, i don't have a ps2 anymore, besides theres no way its better thn chrono trigger

The big EH
bio: grew up as a solider to the royalty of winglies , and eventually became a general, like his father before him.jacen is kind of a womanizer and often thinks about if this is truely wat he was born to do. he used to be accompanied by friends in battle, one a woman named winter (chick with shield and sword in picture) who he was in love with, but she was killed during a battle along with the other two by humans, which powered his hate and anger toward the inferior beings

silent13

The big EH
know hw to get an avy and signiture yet? and i see your good eh?

silent13
yah just don't want them and yes... well at least better then you so yah nice to see you again as well :P

The big EH
:P sign on msn sexy lol

The big EH
stick out tongue

Okami_Oni

The big EH
first person i convince to join killermovies to

greenrock
Waldron
Spells:None for now

Shadow Okami
Waldron
Spells:None for now

gonna need more than that.

True Geek
Spells: how many can i have? He has more than that already.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>