I must admit...I'm a Digimon fanboy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thundar
I'm a bit embarassed to do so..but I must admit I'm a big fan of the Digimon Series. The newest series hasn't been released in the states(and it probably won't) but you can catch most of the episodes on youtube. I'm really enjoying this season more so than I did season 4. I even like the music, hell - if I get enough money, I may even by the the soundtrack. I love the whole theme song "You can be a rising star"..if you catch me in my apartment by myself -- from time to time, you may even find me dancing to it laughing

I'd rank it right up their with season 1 and 3 as the best(3 was still the best though, IMO) What are your opinions about season 5? And what the heck do you think Masura is? I'm thinking he's BantyoLeomon's half breed son or something..

Hidden Lotus
me doesnt know what the hell your talking about.shuriken

Endless Mike
There is no shame in being a fanboy, as long as you're not obnoxious about it (like Wolvertooth)

In Fate's Hands
i stopped watching it after the 3rd season, but i still catch the reruns if i can on the first season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.