Corsair vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Corsair is a skilled hand to hand combatant with military background.
We all know Nick's capabilities.
Both combatants are equipped with as much firepower and weapons that they can both carry. Place is a desert.
Who wins?

LordFear
Gonna say Corsair because he has encountered more galactic weirdos and probably more equipped to handle a variety of threats.

Hulk rules all
Corsair would simply smoke Nick Fury in almost every category. The only thing Nick Fury does better than Corsair is smoking his friggin' cigar. This battle would be anologous to Hulk vs Thor. Thor being the outmatched Fury and Hulk being Corsair laying another brutal beatdown on his personal punching bag, Thor. Case closed.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Corsair is a skilled hand to hand combatant with military background.
We all know Nick's capabilities.
Both combatants are equipped with as much firepower and weapons that they can both carry. Place is a desert.
Who wins?

Corsair smile

LordFear
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Corsair would simply smoke Nick Fury in almost every category. The only thing Nick Fury does better than Corsair is smoking his friggin' cigar. This battle would be anologous to Hulk vs Thor. Thor being the outmatched Fury and Hulk being Corsair laying another brutal beatdown on his personal punching bag, Thor. Case closed.

wow now wait a freakin" minute, Nick is not a slag jawed cretin and is damn well trained. Hell can rival a lot of street level guys. His years as a howling commando was insane. He will not be Corsair's punching bag

spidey-dude
cor has no powers.

TricksterPriest
Neither does Nick. stick out tongue

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Neither does Nick. stick out tongue wow ur smart

LordFear
so really they both rely on skills and not powers

LordFear
who wins?

Hercules
I would give Nick the edge skills and experience wise and Corsair the nudge on weapons and tech.

Really it all depends on what tech they take with them and if Nick can close the range, in H2H I would give it to Nick but tech is probably going to be the deciding factor.

Pure H2H Nick Fury.

With Weapons Corsair

LordFear
Originally posted by Hercules
I would give Nick the edge skills and experience wise and Corsair the nudge on weapons and tech.

Really it all depends on what tech they take with them and if Nick can close the range, in H2H I would give it to Nick but tech is probably going to be the deciding factor.

Pure H2H Nick Fury.

With Weapons Corsair

a fair assessment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.