Fast Food Nation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Even though i love a nice Whopper every now and then, It made me not wanna eat any hamburgers for that day that i watched it and i still thought it a rather interesting flick.

Grade: B

tabby999
Meh, they're just telling people the obvious (only eating burgers = fat person) and acting like it was some big secret. Ofcourse fast foods bad for you, if people wern't so ****ing lazy it wouldn't be an issue.

Wolfie
I don't really feel the need to watch Super Size Me acted out. I already saw Super Size Me.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by tabby999
Meh, they're just telling people the obvious (only eating burgers = fat person) and acting like it was some big secret. Ofcourse fast foods bad for you, if people wern't so ****ing lazy it wouldn't be an issue.

That was completely not what the movie was about. It was more profound than that.

Did you even watch the movie? It had nothing at all to do with obesity, not even in the least.

Wrong thread, catwoman.

Solo
It's just an embarrassing, terrible movie.

dave_kodak
i eat more fast food now.

snowultra
why did greg kinner do this movie

Solo
Not for a pay check, obviously.

bigflames
i didnt think it was HORRIBLE but it wasnt great, it had some really cool parts though forsure

crusher310
Ya I thought it had some interesting parts too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.