What say's ya'll to this one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
Hulk and Karnak merge to become Karnulk. These two have blows that are lethal. Thor and Batroc merge to become Bathor, two losers who become an even bigger loser.

Who wins?

Karnulk or Bathor?

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Hulk and Karnak merge to become Karnulk. These two have blows that are lethal. Thor and Batroc merge to become Bathor, two losers who become an even bigger loser.

Who wins?

Karnulk or Bathor? Who is Batroc?

Kutulu

Who wins?

Karnulk or Bathor?

The people who took the time to read such a retarded thread are the ones who lose. mad

Redatom65
why do you make threads like this? even Xmeat get's more cred than yo uand that's saying something

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Decent fight. I'd still favor Bathor simply cause of Mjolnir.

Hulk rules all
Thanks TP for the response. Sometimes posting here can be brutal. LOL!

Symmetric Chaos
Thanks TP for the response. Sometimes posting here can be brutal. LOL!

Who is Batroc?

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who is Batroc?

The Leaper, french, savate. Why are you here?

For friends?

yes

- Cindy

Hulk rules all
Sir SC, I believe Batroc to be a savate master Frenchman (his martial arts using primarily his feet as his strike weapons) in the Marvel universe. He has an extremely high regard of his skills and there are many that say that in all of his battles he has had in his appearences he has yet to win one. He tries hard though, you gotta give him that.

Symmetric Chaos
Karnulk would win a majority if Barthor didn't have Mjolnir.

Mjolnir just has too much versatility for Karnulk to over come. Sensing weak point would at least keep him alive for a while though.

TricksterPriest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batroc

Kinda lame french comedic relief hero. But Mjolnir stills gives him the win.

Magic Hammer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gamma strength. stick out tongue

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Karnulk would win a majority if Barthor didn't have Mjolnir.

Mjolnir just has too much versatility for Karnulk to over come. Sensing weak point would at least keep him alive for a while though.

You mean "weak points", oh, you made a typo!!!

You must have been owned roll eyes (sarcastic)

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

- Cindy

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Cindy Bear

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

- Cindy

You bore me

Redatom65
banning count now at 5. Rest assured the community won't miss you. I have nothing more to say to someone who has no social life and belittles others for their already low self esteem

TricksterPriest
Good riddance Whirly. Btw, I already reported this ******* 3 times, where the hell are the mods?

Oh, and 4.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Good riddance Whirly. Btw, I already reported this ******* 3 times, where the hell are the mods?

Tron has already given her a warning.

Redatom65
Digi's been informed as well. I do feel bad for her though, she clearly has self esteem issues which leads to her lack of social life

Cindy Bear

Oh, and 4.

Lol i'm not Whirly, i'm Cindy.

- Cindy

SpunkySmurph
Judging by his hostility and 'holier-than-thou' attitude towards the mods, I'd label him as David_Richards before Whirly, who seemed to often leave the mods alone.

TricksterPriest
So, it's david_richard's sock? I have never actually seen Whirly or David_Richards on here. How long ago were they here?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Judging by his hostility and 'holier-than-thou' attitude towards the mods, I'd label him as David_Richards before Whirly, who seemed to often leave the mods alone.

Richards actually tried to debate though wink

all cindy does is spam

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
confused I'm confused. Who's sock is this again? Or is this some new pest?

Devil Lance
confused I'm confused. Who's sock is this again? Or is this some new pest?

I guessing its either Whirly or Yahman

Devil Lance
oops double post

Cindy Bear
Double Post - Owned no Bipolarbing laughing out loud

- Cindy

SpunkySmurph
So, it's david_richard's sock? I have never actually seen Whirly or David_Richards on here. How long ago were they here?

I guaruntee you've seen Whirly, but just haven't realized it. He was never that bad... or Yahman, for that matter.

David Richards is a couple months old, at most. Every now and then he proves that he still harbors a grudge against KMC by socking under the identity of a fictional character (Wolverine, Bastion, Extant, Yogi Bear, etc.) and comes to troll the forums by failing to debate and, when he has no better response to a justified insult or analysis, insulting people on their grammar and attempting to belittle the mods... (see his latest pathetic post in the OM Thread for this)

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Cindy Bear

- Cindy

Cindy Bear if you have NOTHING to contribute to the thread. Stop posting. We do not need any hostility among members. This is a warning. You were banned before and if you continue this attitude..you will banned again.

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Cindy Bear if you have NOTHING to contribute to the thread. Stop posting. We do not need any hostility among members. This is a warning. You were banned before and if you continue this attitude..you will banned again.

wink O.K.

They have all run away and put me on ignore so nothing will be gaine continuing.

- Cindy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.