best ever johnny cash song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
so what do you think is the best ever johnny cash song? my personal favourite is the man comes aound. or maybe i hung my head.

snowultra
my favorite is hurt, and i love the video also. the guy must have had a great life.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by snowultra
my favorite is hurt, and i love the video also. the guy must have had a great life.

Not really a Johnny Cash song as it was a cover of a NIN song. My favourite is folsom prison blues.

ragesRemorse
one piece at a time captures the lighter side of cash for me. which is the side i prefer...not the drugged out man in black side

Impediment
I always loved Cry, Cry, Cry, Get Rhythm and Folsom Prison Blues from his early days at Sun Recordings. If you mean later work, American Recordings is one of my most favorite albums ever.

doan_m
Originally posted by snowultra
funny thing about that. A month or so ago, i've heard some people at the dollar store talking about Cash, saying that he bummed the Hurt lyrics off of Nine Inch Nails. Me? I don't know what to believe.

chillmeistergen
It was a cover of Hurt by NIN, it's not just a rumour someones made up.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by doan_m
funny thing about that. A month or so ago, i've heard some people at the dollar store talking about Cash, saying that he bummed the Hurt lyrics off of Nine Inch Nails. Me? I don't know what to believe.

Maybe you should look into things for yourself rather than choosing which of various accounts to believe.

The song is by NIN. It's a cover.

doan_m
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Maybe you should look into things for yourself rather than choosing which of various accounts to believe.

The song is by NIN. It's a cover.
You will note that I said this before:

Which thus implies that without the direction of where belief is headed, that for the time being i choose not to believe anything at all until proof is directed towards me. I couldn't be bothered finding it out myself since its not something that i considering glaringly important to find out about.

Alpha Centauri
I'd say it's pretty important who you credit musical work to.

-AC

chillmeistergen
You have been posting in, and checking up on a thread about the best Johnny Cash song, in which you mentioned Hurt. In the time taken to do that, in which you have wasted people's time, by telling us what you have heard from people in shops; you could have easily looked it up on the internet.

Bardock42
Good job that we all know who wrote Hurt, but lets also point out that "I Hung My Head" is a Sting cover, shall we?

doan_m
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You have been posting in, and checking up on a thread about the best Johnny Cash song, in which you mentioned Hurt. In the time taken to do that, in which you have wasted people's time, by telling us what you have heard from people in shops; you could have easily looked it up on the internet.

And guess which one is by far the simpler of the two options? That's right, that would be the option which I have already chosen to type in this thread. Is that not such a simple concept to grasp? And if you bother to read any of my post as well you will notice that I said this:

Ignorance is just getting far too redundant at this point.

Alpha Centauri
The ignorance is in you not thinking for yourself.

-AC

doan_m
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
Wrong. The choice of not choosing to find the information for the sake of the self is not an act of dependency but an act of choice. Surely, if i actually gave a damn I would indeed look for itself much like i look for any information that i actually bother myself to be interested in. In the case of Johnny Cash and the origins of the song Hurt, the choice that i made was not to look for myself but rather simply post here and make a mention of rumors that I heard as an aside. Thus, all my action was indeed an action of independent thought contrary to what you said.

chillmeistergen
Which was pretty needless, if you'd actually read the thread you'd have seen the post I made, absolutely ages ago.

Not really a Johnny Cash song as it was a cover of a NIN song. My favourite is folsom prison blues.

doan_m
Which was pretty needless, if you'd actually read the thread you'd have seen the post I made, absolutely ages ago.

Yet the hearsay came far before what I saw what you typed, and it felt far more compelling to make a statement and continue to construe the "cover song" issue that is present in this thread.

Arcade Fire
This is pointless and off-topic. He wasn't sure about it, and since you can't trust everything on the internet, he simply posted "I don't know what to believe." He was ignorant, so what? All you have to do is say "Yes, NiN did write that song." and leave it at that.

chillmeistergen
That's exactly what I did.

Victor Von Doom
I heard that's what you did, but I can't be bothered to scroll up and check.

chillmeistergen
Ah, tis' a common ailment.

Arcade Fire
Yeah, that's what you did. Someone else instigated it though... Can't be bothered to check who either.

Anyway, my favorite's probably one of the songs he performs with Bob Dylan... Can't be bothered to check which ones.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hurt by Johnny was very pretty and sad.

Dusty
Tough choice for me.

"God's Gonna Cut You Down".

Bardock42
And guess which one is by far the simpler of the two options?

Typing "Hurt Johnny Cash" into google, clicking the wikipedia link, read that it's a NIN cover.

At least as easy, but probably much easier than going to a Johnny Cash thread on some random forum, typing out your stupid story, hoping that someone would reply and know the real story, argue about rightfully being called an idiot and still not being sure whether it actually is a cover or if the people on the forum are just dicks and pull a prank on you.

But, hey, that would just be the logical thing to do...

doan_m
Originally posted by Bardock42
Typing "Hurt Johnny Cash" into google, clicking the wikipedia link, read that it's a NIN cover.

At least as easy, but probably much easier than going to a Johnny Cash thread on some random forum, typing out your stupid story, hoping that someone would reply and know the real story, argue about rightfully being called an idiot and still not being sure whether it actually is a cover or if the people on the forum are just dicks and pull a prank on you.

But, hey, that would just be the logical thing to do...

Wrong and wrong again Bardock. First thing is first, there is already that fundamental barrier of me choosing not to willfully look for the data myself due to the fact that i find it as a non-issue for me to actually bother to personally look for the data. Second thing of all, the thread merely points out a window of opportunity for me to actually bother to post something related to what i have heard before outside of this forum, and due to the existence of this very thread, its far more faster to type in my hearsay then to actually open a new tab and look at something else. Third of all, due to the lack of urgency of obtaining the data its far more easier to simply wait for a response while doing other things such as looking on other forums with other discussions, and await an answer from here in a far less lengthier post and a more simpler "yes it is" question which i have already obtained. Fourth of all, your also wrong on the account of arguing about idiocy. The crux of the debates with me have involved merely ignorance, something by far definitely more different then "idiocy" despite it being wrongfully misinterpreted as a word for "stupidity". After all, ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge while "idiocy" is defined as sensless behavior.

Alpha Centauri
Why are you trying to technically weasel out of it?

You are an ignorant person with an ignorant stance. Not caring about info is one thing, accepting one belief over another is worse, especially when you don't care enough to research but care enough to decide which side of the fence you're on.

-AC

Bardock42
Wrong and wrong again Bardock. First thing is first, there is already that fundamental barrier of me choosing not to willfully look for the data myself due to the fact that i find it as a non-issue for me to actually bother to personally look for the data. Second thing of all, the thread merely points out a window of opportunity for me to actually bother to post something related to what i have heard before outside of this forum, and due to the existence of this very thread, its far more faster to type in my hearsay then to actually open a new tab and look at something else. Third of all, due to the lack of urgency of obtaining the data its far more easier to simply wait for a response while doing other things such as looking on other forums with other discussions, and await an answer from here in a far less lengthier post and a more simpler "yes it is" question which i have already obtained. Fourth of all, your also wrong on the account of arguing about idiocy. The crux of the debates with me have involved merely ignorance, something by far definitely more different then "idiocy" despite it being wrongfully misinterpreted as a word for "stupidity". After all, ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge while "idiocy" is defined as sensless behavior.

Well, however much you talk about it, just checking the facts is easier and less bothersome.

You wanted to appear an idiot, good, that's your choice, but you should have expected to be called one then. And granted, the others had too much tact to call you one, but it doesn't change that you are essentially behaving like an idiot and choose to be ignorant also.

And as I said it is not easier to wait for the responses, since you have to type out the question and find the threads to ask it in, which is just much more actual work than checking it (which you can do in just about 3 seconds (I typed "wp Hurt" in YubNub, try it, takes 3 seconds most)

Victor Von Doom
From lazy mallrat to aspiring author of philosophical treatises in two pages.

Never seen so much work go into being lazy.

Alpha Centauri
Concordantly, ergo, vis a vis.

-AC

doan_m
Why are you trying to technically weasel out of it?
because now this debate has turned into something worth a damn. Its barely even about Johnny Cash and more so about the

That much is easy to concede when factoring in Johnny Cash and his song.

Correction. Not caring about info that i deem to be worth a damn to even consider looking up.

And where have I made such a clear decision on which side of the fence to even stand on?

doan_m
Well, however much you talk about it, just checking the facts is easier and less bothersome.

And as i clearly mentioned before, why even bother with looking it up when opportunity presents itself in this thread and address an issue which only proved to be a minute annoyance? Just simply posting here and showing what I heard from hearsay is clearly sufficient enough as it is for me, given that i don't want to bother with looking it up myself and also because it leaves me free time to browse through other forums which I chat in.

An idiot is defined as a senseless person or in other cases, a self-interested person who ignores the needs of the community. Anyone who would have called me that would have been wrong and would have been far more right to call me ignorant. And as was the case with the song Hurt, i was. Fortunately, through this thread I actually bothered to amend that and did after all put some intrinsic effort to get an answer out of this thread thus resolving that. See how easy it was?

Ah, but heres the truth of it: I did not even bother trying to find a johnny cash thread intentionally. This one was stumbled upon by sheer coincidence that it just so happened to catch my eye and made me reflect upon the aforementioned hearsay. And coincidence is far more effortless then actually trying to find the thread for yourself. Besides which, i have no problem with waiting for an answer in the case that is the song Hurt simply because the awaiting of a response does not even bother me much and in that meantime i chat on other forums that present a far more pressing discussion actually worth a damn. But now at this point, it is now getting worth a damn for the simple reason that you present the means of putting me into a debate. And debates I enjoy. So do go on people.

Bardock42
Yeah, anyways, you choose to stay ignorant and wasted more time and energy asking about it on here.

Oh well.

Alpha Centauri
because now this debate has turned into something worth a damn. Its barely even about Johnny Cash and more so about the

That much is easy to concede when factoring in Johnny Cash and his song.

Correction. Not caring about info that i deem to be worth a damn to even consider looking up.

And where have I made such a clear decision on which side of the fence to even stand on?

A) It's not worth anything. You were ignorant and lazy, now you're putting effort into being lazy.

B) It's not his song. Still not learning anything I see.

C) But it's worth establishing a belief?

D) You said you believed it was his song because of popular opinion, did you not?

-AC

doan_m
Yeah, anyways, you choose to stay ignorant and wasted more time and energy asking about it on here.

Oh well.

Thats rather ironic, given the fact that these boards were for the design and purpose of discussing any topics relevant to the design of the subforum that you reside in giving leeway to almost any topic so long as it's relevant. In otherwords, forums in general make for a wonderful time waster for just about everyone who participates and who could be "doing something else" rather then posting here. Thus, my post and its contribution to time wasting is no different then any others post here. Simple and plain is that.

It's worth debating against anyone here just for the simple reason that it has basically turned into a debate about something else. And usually i thrive on debates, which is why this thread has turned into something which i deem "worth a damn"

Mis interpretive much? I was referring to his cover version. Not the original.

No, its just worth explaining. And in the case that this has become a debate (however inane) its far more fun to continue.

Feel free to quote me on that. Go on then, point out where I ever said I believed it was his song.

Alpha Centauri
It's worth debating against anyone here just for the simple reason that it has basically turned into a debate about something else. And usually i thrive on debates, which is why this thread has turned into something which i deem "worth a damn"

That's irrelevant, the fact is, you're an ignorant person and a lazy one also. You said something that clearly implied it was Johnny Cash's song, and when called up on it, you tried being all philosophical by saying "I have heard people saying he bummed the lyrics off NIN, so until proof is directed at me, I won't believe either way.". By implication that line suggests that your initial believe was that it's his song.

It's important who you credit somebody's hard work to, whether or not you believe it is, so you should have made the small effort to load Google and type the necessary request. It's not hard. Weaseling out isn't making you look smart or anything.

Mis interpretive much? I was referring to his cover version. Not the original.

Sure, now you believe it's his cover.

No, its just worth explaining. And in the case that this has become a debate (however inane) its far more fun to continue.

It's not a sensible debate. The fact of the matter is, you were prepared to miscredit someone's song, then when corrected, sit on the fence and not believe either, simply because you didn't deem it worthy to find out who deserves credit. You're an idiot.

Feel free to quote me on that. Go on then, point out where I ever said I believed it was his song.

As said, you didn't actually say those word, you said it was your favourite Johnny Cash song. It's not a Johnny Cash song.

-AC

Bardock42
Thats rather ironic, given the fact that these boards were for the design and purpose of discussing any topics relevant to the design of the subforum that you reside in giving leeway to almost any topic so long as it's relevant. In otherwords, forums in general make for a wonderful time waster for just about everyone who participates and who could be "doing something else" rather then posting here. Thus, my post and its contribution to time wasting is no different then any others post here. Simple and plain is that.
On the contrary, it is more ignorant and more stupid.

Also, trying to appear intelligent and actually being it are two different things.

doan_m
On the contrary, it is more ignorant and more stupid.

Also, trying to appear intelligent and actually being it are two different things.
Incapable of sticking to your conviction are you? All this switching between different focuses on the argument clearly point to a damning inconsistency in debating style and does not make for a display of intelligence as you are so keen at pointing out.

That's irrelevant, the fact is, you're an ignorant person and a lazy one also.

Ignorant in the case of Johnny Cash, yes. I have no problem with that. Deciphering lazy over data not worth a damn is a fallacious judgment to make given that you decided to pass this judgement on my actions based on something that barely even deems plausible to look at. Next time you decide to pass judgement be sure that your judging over the right thing, unlike what you just did now.

An Implication absolutely incorrect by the quote that you picked up. "Won't believe either way" makes that so damn obvious, given in its clearly ambiguous nature which so clearly points out neutrality on the situation rather then a polarity to one side. Do you see it yet, or must the bolded text be any bigger? But just to simplify it, it means that i did not believe it was Cash's song, and i did not believe it was NIN's song either. At least until evidence was provided to me. That right there points to neutrality unadulterated, pure and simple.

Only if the person is that committed to the appreciation of a man's work. Yes, I did find it a good song to listen to, but I did not appreciate it enough to actually bother to find the means to find the source of the song. As is the case with many other people out there too. They have far more important things to do. Now given the fact that there are other people like that, are you going to go off and call them lazy as well?

Failed reading comprehension didn't you? The post that i have made have little to no reference to actually saying that I still believed it was his cover. Nor is there any evidence of my post to affirm any amount to affirm a claim that i decided to withhold belief that it was still his song after the information was presented before me.

Your not reading my post correctly at all. The fence was where i initially started when i first entered this thread. Need i cite and dissect my own post for you? Also when "corrected" I did not further encourage any behavior that so much as implies construing disbelief and reluctance. Any such behavior seen by the likes of you is an incorrect misinterpretation of my post.

And nowhere have i made any statement that so much as even implies me making such a statement in the first place. Feel free to point out where you believe i said that and let me dissect it properly for you so i can lay out in simple layman's term.

Alpha Centauri
I don't need anything laid out, and normally I'd be engaging in a multi-page impasse, but the fact of the matter is, you were lazy and you are ignorant.

The implication was that you thought Hurt was Cash's song and now you're trying to weasel out by talking as if you're some kind of scholar for no other purpose than to flesh out a reason to keep posting.

-AC

yvonnekarate
Hurt. And don't bother telling me it's a cover. I already know. I've got my own reasons for liking the song, which I'm not going to spill out to you here. I very much doubt you would be interested either way. wink

Regards, Yvonne

Kram3r
Originally posted by yvonnekarate
Hurt. And don't bother telling me it's a cover. I already know. I've got my own reasons for liking the song, which I'm not going to spill out to you here. I very much doubt you would be interested either way. wink

Regards, Yvonne

You could of just left it at "And don't bother telling me it's a cover.". no expression

yvonnekarate
Originally posted by Kram3r
You could of just left it at "And don't bother telling me it's a cover.". no expression

Why? It's a covered version and I know that very well.

Regards, Yvonne

Kram3r

Regards, Yvonne

That's why I said you could have finished your post at your acknowledgment that it's a cover. What did you not get?

yvonnekarate
That's why I said you could have finished your post at your acknowledgment that it's a cover. What did you not get?

And why is that a problem to you? It's been discussed earlier in this thread, and I just wanted to make sure you understood that I know.

Regards, Yvonne

Kid Kurdy
I always liked "Don't take your guns to town" by Johnny Cash. "Man in Black" is also a great song.

chillmeistergen

Regards, Yvonne

Not really a Johnny Cash song then, is it?

Kram3r
And why is that a problem to you? It's been discussed earlier in this thread, and I just wanted to make sure you understood that I know.

Regards, Yvonne

You obviously don't get what I'm talking about. That's not a problem. Nor is there anything in particular "wrong" with it. However, saying all that garbage about "your own reasons for liking it" was pointless if you had nothing to add to it. Although you're right, I'm not interested, which is why I said you could have stopped your post at the acknowledgment.

yvonnekarate
Not really a Johnny Cash song then, is it?

Well, no, I know he technically didn't write the song. You're right. But in my mind it's a part of his songs. So you may scold me, but I was thinking more of the songs he sang. Which is why I chose 'Hurt'.

Regards, Yvonne

yvonnekarate
You obviously don't get what I'm talking about. That's not a problem. Nor is there anything in particular "wrong" with it. However, all that garbage about "your own reasons for liking it" was pointless if you had nothing to add to it. Although you're right, I'm not interested, which is why I said you could have stopped your post at the acknowledgment.

I did get it. But I was just joking, nothing more to it than that. That's being said: why are you still going on about it, if you find it pointless?

Regards, Yvonne

Kram3r
I did get it. But I was just joking, nothing more to it than that. That's being said: why are you still going on about it, if you find it pointless?

Regards, Yvonne

No you didn't get it. That's why you were talking about something entirely different to what I was addressing. If you were joking (which I highly doubt), you're the world's worst comedian, ever.

Again, another example of you not paying attention. I don't find this argument pointless I found that saying shit like "I have my reasons for liking it but I'm not saying" pointless when you could have effectively ended the post sooner.

yvonnekarate
No you didn't get it. That's why you were talking about something entirely different to what I was addressing. If you were joking (which I highly doubt), you're the world's worst comedian, ever.

Again, another example of you not paying attention. I don't find this argument pointless I found that saying shit like "I have my reasons for liking it but I'm not saying" pointless when you could have effectively ended the post sooner.

I'm not paying attention? Good one. You think that. I'll leave it you to it then. Oh - and I'm not a comedian. You're right. I wasn't trying to make you laugh either way. And I'm sorry if I didn't get it right. Okay? I'm not going to convice you, as you have obviously made up your mind about me. But I can say this - one of the reasons for not giving my personal reason, was infact because of another member. I wasn't really looking forward to argue with that person. Seems I got it wrong once more. And no - I was referring to you.

Regards, Yvonne

Alpha Centauri
Stop being such a melodramatic fool, jesus christ.

-AC

Kram3r
I'm not paying attention? Good one. You think that. I'll leave it you to it then.

Yeah, you're not, and I will continue to think that because of the way you addressed my posts.

Oh - and I'm not a comedian. You're right. I wasn't trying to make you laugh either way.

Yet, you were making a "joke" for what purpose?

And I'm sorry if I didn't get it right. Okay? I'm not going to convice you, as you have obviously made up your mind about me. But I can say this - one of the reasons for not giving my personal reason, was infact because of another member. I wasn't really looking forward to argue with that person. Seems I got it wrong once more. And no - I was referring to you.

Regards, Yvonne

I don't care for your reasons. In short, all I was trying to get across (which you apparently didn't pick up) was either state you the song like, give an explanation if you wish, move on. Don't go around saying "I like it but don't want to say why" shit because you're afraid of facing an argument with AC, which, is an assumption on my part, made on the fact you're arguing in another thread with him.

yvonnekarate
Stop being such a melodramatic fool, jesus christ.

-AC

I would say the same to you.

Regards, Yvonne

Alpha Centauri
I'm not bumping threads whining about shit that was clearly clarified as a joke, calling people bullies.

-AC

Kram3r
I would say the same to you.

Regards, Yvonne

You would, but it wouldn't make sense, because he's moderate and sensible.

yvonnekarate
Yeah, you're not, and I will continue to think that because of the way you addressed my posts.

Yet, you were making a "joke" for what purpose?

I don't care for your reasons. In short, all I was trying to get across (which you apparently didn't pick up) was either state you the song like, give an explanation if you wish, move on. Don't go around saying "I like it but don't want to say why" shit because you're afraid of facing an argument with AC, which, is an assumption on my part, made on the fact you're arguing in another thread with him.

I guess I was making that joke to take the edge off. I don't know. It was just something I felt like doing.

I like the song. For personal reasons, which you don't want to hear. But okay, if you want me to give you reason, I will. It's a personal reason. Which some members probably won't like. And you're right - I didn't want to get in a fight, because I'm not that type of person. And you're right - I'm afraid. Especially since it brings out the worst in me. I admit that. And I don't like to feel stupid and little.

Why I like the song? Because it got me through some of the 10 years of being bullied. A very subjective reason for liking the song. And that's maybe wrong of me. I just feel very attached to the song.

Regards, Yvonne

yvonnekarate
You would, but it wouldn't make sense, because he's moderate and sensible.

Yes. I can see that. Especially when he says 'Get out, now' in another thread. That's very moderate I'd say. Not.

Regards, Yvonne

Alpha Centauri
I guess I was making that joke to take the edge off. I don't know. It just something I felt like doing.

I like the song. For personal reasons, which you don't want to hear. But okay, if you want me to give you reason, I will. It's a personal reason. Which some members probably won't like. And you're right - I didn't want to get in a fight, because I'm not that type of person. Especially since it brings out the worst in me. I admit that. And I don't like to feel stupid and little.

Why I like the song? Because it got me through 10 years of being bullied. A very subjective reason for liking the song. And that's maybe wrong of me. I just feel very attached to the song.

Regards, Yvonne

The Johnny Cash version of Hurt didn't get you through ten years of being bullied, you're a liar. I know this because it hasn't been out for ten years.

You mean the NIN original version, in which case neither song should be mentioned.

-AC

yvonnekarate
The Johnny Cash version of Hurt didn't get you through ten years of being bullied, you're a liar. I know this because it hasn't been out for ten years.

You mean the NIN original version, in which case neither song should be mentioned.

-AC

No, I'm not a liar. I just didn't express myself correctly. That song got me through some of my years of being bullied, which I've corrected now. I just forgot to type 'some'. I'm sorry.

Regards, Yvonne

Kram3r
I guess I was making that joke to take the edge off. I don't know. It was just something I felt like doing.

Well, you failed terribly.

I like the song. For personal reasons, which you don't want to hear. But okay, if you want me to give you reason, I will.

Jesus Christ, can you do me the courtesy of actually reading my posts? I don't care for your reasons, it changes nothing. Also, that doesn't make sense. If you know I don't want to hear, why go on to tell me?

It's a personal reason. Which some members probably won't like. And you're right - I didn't want to get in a fight, because I'm not that type of person. And you're absoltuley right - I'm afraid. Especially since it brings out the worst in me. I admit that. And I don't like to feel stupid and little. Why I like the song? Because it got me through 10 years of being bullied. A very subjective reason for liking the song. And that's maybe wrong of me. I just feel very attached to the song.

Regards, Yvonne

Blah Blah Blah Blah. You know what that is? That's me not caring, why? Because like I stated, I don't care for your reasons. That wasn't my point at all, I'm not trying to out your reasons. If I must state it again, I will, in some sort of hope that you'll get what I'm saying. If you're going to make a post about a song you like and don't want to explain why in some sort of stupid "fear" of engaging in an argument, just leave the post at that. Don't go "I have reasons but I don't wanna say", doing that is just stupid.

yvonnekarate
Yes. Bla bla bla. wink I'm such a failure, haha, no need to tell me that. smile

Regards, Yvonne

Alpha Centauri
No, I'm not a liar. I just didn't express myself correctly. That song got me through some of my years of being bullied, which I've corrected now. I just forgot to type 'some'. I'm sorry.

Regards, Yvonne

Sure, I believe you.

(I don't believe you).

-AC

Kram3r
Yes. I can see that. Especially when he says 'Get out, now' in another thread. That's very moderate I'd say. Not.

Regards, Yvonne

I'm not even going to get started with that.

Kram3r
Yes. Bla bla bla. wink I'm such a failure, haha, no need to tell me that. smile

Regards, Yvonne

Good to see you're using the mirrors in your house. smile

yvonnekarate
Sure, I believe you.

(I don't believe you).

-AC

As I was too young when the NIN song came out, it couldn't have helped me through the first years of me being bullied either way. I was after all just 7. Or maybe you don't believe that either? And I didn't even know English too understand fully back then when it came out, so it couldn't possibly have been a help for me. Unless you think I'm not really 20 and not from Norway.

Regards, Yvonne

yvonnekarate
I'm not even going to get started with that.

Good. Glad to hear it.

Regards, Yvonne

Alpha Centauri
For crying out loud...

-AC

yvonnekarate
Good to see you're using the mirrors in your house. smile

Yes, I've got plenty. wink

Regards, Yvonne

Bardock42

Regards, Yvonne

5 at most, to be correct hmm

yvonnekarate
5 at most, to be correct hmm

That's actually true. It got me through my years at high school, to be correct. Because I was bullied for 6 years at primary school. Then it stopped. Until it started again in high school. The version by Johnny Cash was released in 2002, which is the year I started high school.

Regards, Yvonne

pr1983
Any chance you could back on topic yvonnekarate?

the last thing i want to see is another report about you disrupting threads...

Bardock42
My favourites would be I Walk the Line, Give my Love to Rose and The Man Comes Around.

2D_MASTER

-AC

Listen to Tool lately?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Listen to Tool lately?

Actually, no.

Thought of anyone else besides me lately?

-AC

2D_MASTER
Actually, no.

Thought of anyone else besides me lately?

-AC

Ha, you sad man.

Alpha Centauri
Haha, yeah.

-AC

2D_MASTER
Haha, yeah.

-AC

Haha, yeah. Really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.