New dukes of hazzard movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doubal
Anyone going to check out the new dukes of hazzard movie, dukes of hazzard: the beginning? The dvd release date is march 13th so it should be out pretty soon. Interesting that it's a prequel to the original show, great cast too, april scott is playing daisy duke which is perfect for a younger daisy, jessica simpson was a hot daisy but i think april scott looks more the part.

Wolfie
Great... that's just what we need... a stupid prequel to a crappy remake of a awful TV show.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Wolfie
Great... that's just what we need... a stupid prequel to a crappy remake of a awful TV show. only 2 words can sum up how i feel about your statement right now.

"****'n A"

doubal
It's actually a prequel to the original series, they wanted to distance themselves from the first one, hence the reason it isn't being called DOH 2, I think it's actually pretty funny I picked the dvd up last night. I am kind of surprised at how raunchy some of the humor is, Lots of sexual innuendo going on with April Scott, who is so hot in that daisy duke outfit stick out tongue

Dusty
Not interested in the least.

snowultra
im gonna pass

Bicnarok

ragesRemorse
aww man, this movie is out already? Damn i am so excited to see this. I;ve been waiting months to see this movie. I so hope it is even better than the original. I dont know how they are going to top the last one though. Knoxville and stifler had such great chemistry. I so hope it works so we may see a third, where knoxville and stifler reprise theyre roles

Strangelove
DVD only, thank the Lord

ragesRemorse
damn, you mean children of men gets a wide release, A good year gets the shaft at the Oscars and dukes of hazard 2 goes straight to dvd. Does anyone in hollywood know what they are doing anymore?

snowultra
i actually saw it, well it was so stupid in parts that it was funny. jessica simpson was the best daisy duke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.