300 spartans vs master chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Master chief has no weapons, who wins 300 spartans vs the uber spartan(master chief)

Symmetric Chaos
The 300 Spartans

TricksterPriest
If he's still got his armor, chief. If not, Spartans.

NiņoAraņa
Spartans....and i sooooooooo want to see 300 no expression

Redatom65
Well i saw it. Spartans annihilate him

Hercules

superkronick92

superkronick92
ok, he has his armor but his shield is down

Sabretooth
The Spartans win. Especially if I'm playing the Master Chief. Man, I suck at HALO.

Hercules
Originally posted by Sabretooth
The Spartans win. Especially if I'm playing the Master Chief. Man, I suck at HALO.

LOL, Me too! even with the Shield I would be dead within seconds!

braz
aw, come on, chief gets slaughtered, by guys who're 3000 years before his time sad at least give em the energy sword and this would be a good fight. smile

Superboy Prime
Wow...

Even without his shield MC will win this. Basically all he has to do is stand there and let them try anything on him until they die of age.

Seriously...the armor can withstand firepower from the future...and you guys think a couple of hairy dudes who haven't taken a shower in months are going to beat him with sticks, rocks & swords? Give me a break.

Tassadar
Chief wins in his Mark 4 armor, with or without shields. In Mark 6 without shields he gets killed by 20 Spartans.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wow...

Even without his shield MC will win this. Basically all he has to do is stand there and let them try anything on him until they die of age.

Seriously...the armor can withstand firepower from the future...and you guys think a couple of hairy dudes who haven't taken a shower in months are going to beat him with sticks, rocks & swords? Give me a break.

Sticks, rocks, and swords? Are you really that ignorant?

Tassadar
Originally posted by braz
aw, come on, chief gets slaughtered, by guys who're 3000 years before his time sad at least give em the energy sword and this would be a good fight. smile

With a plasma sword it would be a slaughter.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Tassadar
Sticks, rocks, and swords? Are you really that ignorant?

No I am just exagerating my point.

Thing is the armor's durability is just too much for them.

So suppose John isn't standing still and is actually trying...What's stopping him from simply charging through them with his superior strength, speed, reaction time & strategic thinking? Oh yeah...pretty much nothing.

braz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wow...

yet, Chief could get killed with one swipe of the brute shot's bladed edge, which i dont see why their swords arent as sharp as, if not sharper.

Superboy Prime
And yet the Chief can survive falls from incredible heights WITHOUT shields. Works both ways.

Gameplay stuff isn't really that precise, you know? If that were the case they could just kill him by hitting him in the back of his head *ASSASSINATED*

But it doesn't matter because the spartans lack the strength necessary to perform such a feat.

xmeat
guns beat swords nuff said

Soleran
Originally posted by braz
yet, Chief could get killed with one swipe of the brute shot's bladed edge, which i dont see why their swords arent as sharp as, if not sharper.

Bronze swords = poop

braz
Originally posted by Soleran
Bronze swords = poop

tru. i forgot that was probably around the bronze age. big grin

and I think ive heard several times actually that they have enhanced alloys in HALO which are near-indestructible, so that could be why, and gameplay mechanics cant really play into this fight, because isnt the armor fully bulletproof?(idunno, thought i heard this from somewhere, just not against the plasma weapons)

Hercules
Originally posted by Soleran
Bronze swords = poop

Thats very true, which is why the Spear was the Primary weapon for so long.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Thats very true, which is why the Spear was the Primary weapon for so long.

Wouldn't that be even less effective?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wouldn't that be even less effective? nah.....distance weapons will almost always be more effective then short range....cus you take less damage

Newjak
Honestly Master Cheif gets gang tackled and has his armor ripped off. He is stronger yes but he isn't like say more than a possible 1 tonner at absolute best.

Superboy Prime
I disagree...and the Chief is not stupid. He will grab hold of any weapon he can find and he will start wrecking havok.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Honestly Master Cheif gets gang tackled and has his armor ripped off. He is stronger yes but he isn't like say more than a possible 1 tonner at absolute best.

How would you assume that?

If we go by gameplay, he can flip tanks.

If we go my the 'canon novels,' he can flip tanks.

So...One ton?

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
How would you assume that?

If we go by gameplay, he can flip tanks.

If we go my the 'canon novels,' he can flip tanks.

So...One ton? Yes but he can't knock some grunts with one hit both are cannon in the books as well stick out tongue

That would place him well below one ton.

Seriously the guy is tough. The guy has a lot going for him but he is getting gang tackled by 300 Spartans and I love the game with a passion trust me on this.

Soleran

Typically spears pierce not slash, so not so bad.

Bronze slash weapons = poop

Once again Master Chief has a good chance

Tassadar
Originally posted by Newjak

Not possible. They might be able to get his helmet off though, that would make it really hard for MC to survive. And he is far above one ton.

Hercules

Nope, spears and pole arms are cheaper to make and as Soleran said, you don't hack and slash with a spear, you jab and pierce.

They fit perfectly with the Phalanx style of warfare that the Greeks used, Bronze is a pretty soft metal, a bronze sword wouldn't last long and be very expensive to make in comparison.

Even when Iron and later Steel was being used to make swords, most common infantry would be armed with some kind of spear or polearm, they are remarkably effective weapons and very cheap to mass produce in comparison to a sword.

The reach advantage and cavalry defence that a long spear provides is also very useful.

In fact when the Spartans made their final stand, they fought with their swords until they broke and then with their fists and even teeth, so Bronze swords weren't recognised for there staying power.

DarkC
If Chief gets a hold of two Spartan swords, the Spartans'll get mowed down.

Chief may be cut in half with a Brute swiping at him with a Bruteshot blade, but no way in hell can a human swinging a sword peirce a half ton of superhard armor and shields.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.