Ego the Living Planet vs Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Could Ego if encountering Darkseid's homeworld destroy it, should he wish it or would Darkseid be able to mount enough power to subdue Ego from absorbing Apokolips?

What say the forum?

LordFear
I guess no takers on this one huh?
too bad I thought it was a fair match

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Could Ego if encountering Darkseid's homeworld destroy it, should he wish it or would Darkseid be able to mount enough power to subdue Ego from absorbing Apokolips?

What say the forum?

I will do it. Ego

Nikkolas
Ego fought Galactus and Celestials....

He takes it.

Darkseid's losing streak continues.

When oh when will people realize DS was NEVER anything on par or even close to Galactus or even Odin?

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
I will do it. Ego

thanx buddy you always bail me out it seems

LordFear
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Ego fought Galactus and Celestials....

He takes it.

Darkseid's losing streak continues.

When oh when will people realize DS was NEVER anything on par or even close to Galactus or even Odin?

a weakened Galactus, no where near at full force

King Kandy
THOR beat Ego quite soundly, DS certainly wins this.

Nikkolas
Weakened Galactus > Darkseid.

LordFear
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Weakened Galactus > Darkseid.

So the omega beam would be sufficient because, his armada would be crushed by Ego

guy222
thanx buddy you always bail me out it seems

I love to learn smile U have a safe weekend

LORDSIDIOUS01

What say the forum?

Ego is an Elder. Meh.

LordFear
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Ego is an Elder. Meh.

nice one vote for Ego

Juntai
Apokolips wins.

xmeat
ego crushes him

The Fighter
Discussing something as terrible and unneccesary as war is just RIDICOLOUS, brotherssad It saddens mesad

Devil Lance
Originally posted by The Fighter
Discussing something as terrible and unneccesary as war is just RIDICOLOUS, brotherssad It saddens mesad

stop spamming threads mad
oh and Apokolips ftw

xmeat
Originally posted by The Fighter
Discussing something as terrible and unneccesary as war is just RIDICOLOUS, brotherssad It saddens mesad stick out tongue

The Fighter
Originally posted by Devil Lance
stop spamming threads mad
oh and Apokolips ftw
Brother, spamming is meaningless, and the only thing it does is to irritate people. I would never do that. This is jsut ridicolous, brother, and i posts my opinion on itsmile

The Fighter
Originally posted by xmeat
stick out tongue

Brother, you seems like a nice invidualsmile Wanna be my first friend on this forum?smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.