Nightcrawler v.s Batman, Azrael, and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Now. I know you think this is spite, But bear with me here. This is AoA Nightcrawler and it takes place in a dark damp warhouse. very large and very much abonded. A few lights are on and the only real light source is the moon. The 4 of them split up in the house. Who Wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
Now. I know you think this is spite, But bear with me here. This is AoA Nightcrawler and it takes place in a dark damp warhouse. very large and very much abonded. A few lights are on and the only real light source is the moon. The 4 of them split up in the house. Who Wins?

Batman. Azrael is badass

Soleran
As in the Nightcrawler that tp parts off and not afraid to cut them to ribbons?

Yeah Nightcrawler finally gets a win!

Redatom65
Nightcrawler probably wins

TricksterPriest
Maybe not against Azrael...... he's pretty rediculous.

Redatom65
and pretty dead stick out tongue

MightyEInherjar
Nightcrawler...EVERY time.

As mentioned, he's not afraid to teleport their genitals into their mouths, then their mouths to the ceiling.

He could feasibly grab a punch from all three of them with his tail and hands, then teleport their limbs off.

Edit: Not to mention Nightcrawler is INVISIBLE in the darkness, not just blends in.

Loot
Nightcrawler from aoa is crazy, he wins.

MightyEInherjar
Hell, I would give a regular Nightcrawler with no CIS the win against these three as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.