The ultimate sex site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsecretus30
Im sorry if you consider this spam, as you most likely will (not sure)

But I found this on the "Village voice" I thought this was the most informative guide to the sexual experience as possible. I was really blown away, Im sorry if this is a waste of OTF space but I was moved with the info and the results, unbelievable. I wouldn't post this without a trial but my "other" was blown away. I would just like to share ..unreal! this is the web site ... Just use "v" instead of this = \/ ..the site rocks

JacopeX
Make me.

Barker
I don't need that, but I'm sure Jacope or something does.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
I don't need that, but I'm sure Jacope or something does.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Make me.

You fail at "LOLZ".

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by darthsecretus30

But I found this on the "Village voice" I thought this was the most informative guide to the sexual experience as possible. I was really blown away, Im sorry if this is a waste of OTF space but I was moved with the info and the results, unbelievable. I wouldn't post this without a trial but my "other" was blown away. I would just like to share ..unreal! this is the web site ... Just use "v" instead of this = \/ ..the site rocks

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/MasterDarkhero/youfail.jpg

Barker
Yeah, since you what you say goes.

If the world revolved around that logic, we'd all be dry humping soccer balls and RPing.

Puzzle
Yeah, since you what you say goesl.

If the world revolved around that logic, we'd all be dry humping soccer balls and RPing.

You fail at the correct post.

Barker
Originally posted by Puzzle
Maybe go ***** about your injury somemore?

~Pielover~
Yeah, since you what you say goes.

If the world revolved around that logic, we'd all be dry humping soccer balls and RPing. And if we went by your world, we'd be making harry potter sigs, and secking pokemon.

To each his own, my young Bakawan.

Barker
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
And if we went by your world, we'd be making harry potter sigs, and secking pokemon.

To each his own, my young Bakawan.
Yeah. Secking.

~Pielover~
Yeah. Secking. Nothing, necessairly.

Barker
Originally posted by Puzzle

~Pielover~
Why are we making fun of Barker, instead of the pre-pubescent sex deprived jackass who made the thread?

Blaxican
Because barker is funner to make fun of?

Barker
Because Barker asked for it by attacking a member?

JacopeX
Because barker sucks overall. happy

And all he does is insult me using the word "soccer" with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by JacopeX
Because barker sucks overall. happy

And all he does is insult me using the woird "soccer" with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wink

Röland
Originally posted by darthsecretus30

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3084/hushyouek5.jpg

darthsecretus30

Ronny

darthsecretus30
Well Im sorry if you guys dont take this to seriously. I understand if you think this is shady, but If you (Teh hetrosexual) want to please you partner and give her an orgasm for over 20 minutes straight from oral pleasure, your talking to the right person.(Pm me for info towards the site and book, and of course it will be private) I'll once again give you the learning experience of your life .. Your significant other will be most impressed, thats without a doubt.

Storm
Don' t link to other forums as this is considered spam.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.