new SM 3 trailer w/ 300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesithlord3
ya i totally didnt see no fu**ing new trailer at all!!!!! pissed the hell out of me, so if nebody did see it, tell me about it, or put it on youtube or somethin

arcinis
Intresting. Well i will find out tommorow

TheOnes2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1en6u_spiderman3

This cuts the end of Venom grabbing spider-man and pulling him out of frame

thesithlord3
that is sooooooo amazing!!!! somebody find a clearer version

Menetnashté
I saw it lol. You probably wont find a clear version until it's actually released. Venom looks different when Eddie changes though.

kiekan
He looks better. Alot better.

atharpina
i thought it looked so good! when the symbiote started raining down on topher and it flashed that image of venom on the ground the entire audience started applauding and screaming. it was like the biggest reaction ive ever seen for just a trailer.

anyways, i think playing eddie brock from a sympathetic end like they apparently are will be perfect for topher. tugged at my lil heart strings when he was beggin god to kill peter. aw

Gannon
Wow sandman wasnt in there once. Hmm.

Vladimir
when are they gonna realise this?? i know that they said there will not be a trailer with 300 and we are getting a new trailer at the end of march...so basically this wasnt really a trailer, it was dedicated to venom, pure fans.. i think we are getting a newere trailer at the end of march beginning of april.. a full 2 minute and 30 second trailer with what we have seen so far... cant wait till may 4thhhh

Kainreaver
I think this is the last trailer. Spiderman 1 was marketed just like this. A teaser one year before release. A full trailer arround Nov. Dec. And a short minute and a half trailer in March. I do believe thats all we get. We can all know that we wont see any Venom Video other than what we have until the Movie is released. But yeah, the last shot of the trailer was cut out of that bootleg version. it cuts to Spiderman looking arround trying to keep his eyes on Venom who is scurring arround the walls like something off of Alien or something, Then out of nowhere, Venom grabs Spiderman by the head. Its NICE!

VeNoM_Factor
Ive seen a full 6 minutes of the movie...a large part of it was a battle between Peter and Harry....man htis is gonna be a great movie.

Vladimir
well at least they should realese this trailer officiallyy... i wanna see it again and again.

Morridini
Really annoying how they won't just release it on the web now that it has been videotaped and "leaked" out on the net, I want a version where I might actually see details.

thesithlord3
Originally posted by VeNoM_Factor
Ive seen a full 6 minutes of the movie...a large part of it was a battle between Peter and Harry....man htis is gonna be a great movie.

r u talkin bout the nbc thing? cus if u r then ur a few days late

Evil SeeD
Can someone find the trailer on youtbue. I cant find it anywhere and the version thats on here is really un-clear and the ending where we get to see Venom is taken out.

doctorstrongbad
I saw it sunday night. I loved the scene of Eddie at the church. smile

Morridini
Why are they evil to us non USAians? Release it god damn it.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I saw it sunday night. I loved the scene of Eddie at the church. smile The ending where he just out of know where grabs spidey by the head and pulls him out of the screen was priceless.

Evil SeeD
Does anyone have the clip anywhere....?????

NoFate007
Man, I want to see this clip. I can't find any versions of it anywhere aside from that one up above.

nuwine200419
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z-E_EVwyyo

thesithlord3
thats better but they should release it in HD quicktime

Morridini
Originally posted by thesithlord3
thats better but they should release it in HD quicktime

Or at least just release it, don't have to be HD but at least not videotaped by a shaking hand.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Morridini
Or at least just release it, don't have to be HD but at least not videotaped by a shaking hand.

Yeah until they come out with the next level of quality. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.