I hate stupid bathing suits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
So yea I have small boobies. And today i was trying on bathing suits at a store and they all looked fine except for the fact that my boobs aren't massively huge.

So I was wondering, like.. when a girl gets implants do guys like not care, or is it a turn off to have a girl with fake boobs? Or do you like it more?

I'd turn lesbian, but them dykes are bitchy picky

Leo.M
Its a turn off for me if I can tell right away that they are fake.

Most of the time I can tell... its not hard to know real ones from fake ones.

a1hsauce
proooooove it big grin

Ronny
Originally posted by Leo.M
Its a turn off for me if I can tell right away that they are fake.

Most of the time I can tell... its not hard to know real ones from fake ones. I'm seriously considering getting them when I'm old enough and have enough to throw away because I'm not really comfortable with myself. I dont honestly care if a guy doesnt like my boobs cause that doesnt really matter, unless hes really hot and I want him

Originally posted by a1hsauce
proooooove it big grin Proove that my boobs are small? I have pictures on here of myself you can go look if you want..

BakaXero
Originally posted by Ronny
So yea I have small boobies. And today i was trying on bathing suits at a store and they all looked fine except for the fact that my boobs aren't massively huge.

So I was wondering, like.. when a girl gets implants do guys like not care, or is it a turn off to have a girl with fake boobs? Or do you like it more?

your still young right?
wait a few years if they still aint big enough for you then consider the boob job. but best not before.

a1hsauce
I'm seriously considering getting them when I'm old enough and have enough to throw away because I'm not really comfortable with myself. I dont honestly care if a guy doesnt like my boobs cause that doesnt really matter, unless hes really hot and I want him

Proove that my boobs are small? I have pictures on here of myself you can go look if you want.. not the response i was looking for...but I personally like the natural look..

Alpha Centauri
Can't say I like fake ones.

-AC

Leo.M
I'm seriously considering getting them when I'm old enough and have enough to throw away because I'm not really comfortable with myself. I dont honestly care if a guy doesnt like my boobs cause that doesnt really matter, unless hes really hot and I want him

I dunno I think most guys would agree with me that fake boobs just don't look good. And why get them? I would think women would get them for the guys. blink ... you want to get them so you look good in a suit? I'd say just stay the way you are. But it is your body I guess.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Me, honestly I like the girl exactly how they are.. so you know, i wouldn't change anythign about you as you are perfect... but my sister did get a boob job becuase she wasn't comfortable with the way she felt, so if you're not comfortable with it, then get it done i guess.

Vinny Valentine
Its your choice Ronny. Personally, I think you look hot enough without, but then again I haven't seen you in a bathingsuit... We can fix that though sly

Puzzle
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Its your choice Ronny. Personally, I think you look hot enough without, but then again I haven't seen you in a bathingsuit... We can fix that though sly

Actually she posted a picture ages ago of her in a bikini...ermm

Ronny
laughing out loud I'm just looking to see if anyone was really interested in implants. I wouldnt get them if i was going to fend off guys

and its really dangerous. And Baka, I've stopped growing for the most part erm but hopefully not

Ronny
Originally posted by Puzzle
Actually she posted a picture ages ago of her in a bikini...ermm its gone now

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
laughing out loud I'm just looking to see if anyone was really interested in implants. I wouldnt get them if i was going to fend off guys

and its really dangerous. And Baka, I've stopped growing for the most part erm but hopefully not i don't think it's dangerous though, but if yo do get imaplants... titty ****?

Puzzle

and its really dangerous. And Baka, I've stopped growing for the most part erm but hopefully not

Oh yeah, my two cents...natural look much better than fake ones. I'm sure they feel better, but I've never felt an implanted titty...don't want to either. srug

Barker
Huge boobs are disgusting anyway.

Huge fake boobs... no expression

Ronny
I dont want HUGE boobs just liek a C cup

Puzzle
I dont want HUGE boobs just liek a C cup

There are natural supplements you can probably take.

Vinny Valentine
Ronny, just be yourself.

Honestly, you'll look better like that.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Ronny, just be yourself.

Honestly, you'll look better like that. Agreed. I'd say just accept your body.

Ronny
There are natural supplements you can probably take. I'm not ****ing up my system with supplements erm I hate those.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I'm not ****ing up my system with supplements erm I hate those. \Supplements, what are those... like woman steroids?

BakaXero

yeah well not everyone is the same i guess... some of them keep growing...
like this one girl i know, whose boobs are naturally huge
and i think they actually got bigger when i saw her again. she's actually wanting a breast reduction. how funny.
moderately sized are good and bigger then your ganna need support.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
But out of all seriousness here, i know no one here cares what i have to say, but either way... breast size isn;t important as...

as long as you don't thing penis size is important.

P.S: I'm still huge in the pants

I wish. confused

Ronny
I think size matters erm and it would be hipocritical of me to say that men are pigs for liking big boobs because id rather have a dude with an 8 inch dick then a dude with a 6 inch dick

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I think size matters erm and it would be hipocritical of me to say that men are pigs for liking big boobs because id rather have a dude with an 8 inch dick then a dude with a 6 inch dick haha funny sh*t.. you know what to do.

Ronny
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
haha funny sh*t.. you know what to do. I bet with my luck the day after I get breast implants i find a hot guy who only likes small boobs

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I bet with my luck the day after I get breast implants i find a hot guy who only likes small boobs No guy like small boobs. They say they dont care, but truthfully, they'd prefer bigger.

Ronny
No guy like small boobs. They say they dont care, but truthfully, they'd prefer bigger. I know laughing out loud I just laugh in people faces when they say size doesnt matter... even girls

like theres this girl in my history class whos one of those "i love everyone people" and she said "I dont care about a guys penis as long as he loves me and i love him" and i just CRACKED up and told her to stop bullshitting

she looked genuinly serious... so I may just be incredibly shallow...

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I know laughing out loud I just laugh in people faces when they say size doesnt matter... even girls

like theres this girl in my history class whos one of those "i love everyone people" and she said "I dont care about a guys penis as long as he loves me and i love him" and i just CRACKED up and told her to stop bullshitting

she looked genuinly serious... so I may just be incredibly shallow... You know it's kinda awkward talking to you, you know... no offense or antying but you sound like a whore most of the time... but honestly if i did love somebody i wouldn't giv e a shit about breast size.

Ronny
You know it's kinda awkward talking to you, you know... no offense or antying but you sound like a whore most of the time... but honestly if i did love somebody i wouldn't giv e a shit about breast size. I'm a virgin erm Not a whore, I'm just very forward. I may seem like a whore because so many people are extreamly sheltered with their sexuality and I just accept it.

And no i'm not insulted, I understand. happy

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I'm a virgin erm Not a whore, I'm just very forward. I may seem like a whore because so many people are extreamly sheltered with their sexuality and I just accept it.

And no i'm not insulted, I understand. happy I know you haven't had sex yet, and it's cool the way you, i'm just saying the way you are and the way you act, kinda makes you sound like, but still no offense.

P.S. You're still kickas thought, I'd sleep with you if you were legal.... and owuld let me.

Ronny
I know you haven't had sex yet, and it's cool the way you, i'm just saying the way you are and the way you act, kinda makes you sound like, but still no offense.

P.S. You're still kickas thought, I'd sleep with you if you were legal.... and owuld let me. No I totally understand laughing out loud believe me. And I'm very flirtacious so when guys try to get with me i'm like "oops, i'm not interested"

I really dont notice how I act until people point it out, and even then I really dont care tht they think I'm a ****, because I'm not and I'm totally so much better then them

I used to care a hell of a lot what people thought about me though.

Puzzle
No guy like small boobs. They say they dont care, but truthfully, they'd prefer bigger.

And you speak for our entire sex? I don't think so.

I honestly don't mind small boobs, I think bigger is better (only to an extent), but if my girlfriend/wife had tiny ones I wouldn't care.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
No I totally understand laughing out loud believe me. And I'm very flirtacious so when guys try to get with me i'm like "oops, i'm not interested"

I really dont notice how I act until people point it out, and even then I really dont care tht they think I'm a ****, because I'm not and I'm totally so much better then them

I used to care a hell of a lot what people thought about me though. Yeah.. if i was a guy... wait... i am guy... yeah so if you ever did that to me i'd be totally pissed. But still smile hwile I call you a b*tch.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
And you speak for our entire sex? I don't think so.

I honestly don't mind small boobs, I think bigger is better (only to an extent), but if my girlfriend/wife had tiny ones I wouldn't care. I belive i said that a couple quotes earlier./... if i loved the girlf i relaly wouldn;t give a crap.

Ronny
Yeah.. if i was a guy... wait... i am guy... yeah so if you ever did that to me i'd be totally pissed. But still smile hwile I call you a b*tch. Hey now, I don't even relize I do it, so thats kind of unfair.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Hey now, I don't even relize I do it, so thats kind of unfair. Which makes it funnier, for you, but not for me.

Ronny
Which makes it funnier, for you, but not for me. Hell, guys are the same way and they dont realize it. erm I'm not doing anything wrong.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Hell, guys are the same way and they dont realize it. erm I'm not doing anything wrong. You know that is completely true, but when i guy sees a girl do it, he'll call her a hoe.

Ronny
You know that is completely true, but when i guy sees a girl do it, he'll call her a hoe. Double Standard erm totally cause of the media.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Double Standard erm totally cause of the media. you know what it;s ****ing ****ed up, even i think that way... what do you think?

Ronny
you know what it;s ****ing ****ed up, even i think that way... what do you think? What am I thinking? That the stain on my wall looks strangely like jesus....

I dont really think about it, people can think whatever they want. happy

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
What am I thinking? That the stain on my wall looks strangely like jesus....

I dont really think about it, people can think whatever they want. happy haha

i wish i thougth like that.

Ronny
haha

i wish i thougth like that. Nah, probably not. I'm pretty messed up in the brain pan stick out tongue

dr. pookie
having small **** should be the least of your worries, whats important is that you have booty. if you dont have ass, you are flat and shouldnt be in a bathing suit in the first place

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Nah, probably not. I'm pretty messed up in the brain pan stick out tongue Well yeah, obviously. Eveyrone's messed up in the brain, but only so many can give a shit. And if onl;y i didn't care... i wouldnt have thi spenis pump,

haermm

Ronny
I want a penis pump! eek!

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I want a penis pump! eek! you can borrow mine eek!

Ronny
you can borrow mine eek! Its all sploogey

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Definitions by sploogey McSplooge
1. off my koolade mother****er Aug 18, 2003
get off the ***** i've been flirting with

Syren

Don't get a boob job, it's fine having small breasts. Most of the blokes I've been with have been satisfied, it is a turn off for most (in my experience) to be with a woman with fake boobs. I think most men who are serious about their partner would find fake boobs an issue because of the reasons behind getting them in the first place. My boyf has told me that if I got my breasts enlarged he'd think I was doing it for attention, and why would I need to if I were happy with him? He's happy with me smile

Les yeux clos
You're sixteen. huh

Syren
Another point well made... I'm 22 and I'm still growing, because I'm taking the pill and sorting my weight problems out w00t

Alpha Centauri
If you're not happy with your body, Ronny, then do what you want. You get one life, might as well live it happy.

-AC

Captain Maynard
You know what would look good on you, Ronny...

Me.

lookaround

Lana

Number one: I don't like fake boobs.

Number two: You're still very young and I doubt yours are done growing. I'm five years older than you and mine certainly aren't, which is starting to get annoying...ermm

So I would say if you DO decide to do something like that...give it another 5-10 years.

Oh, and fair warning - not easy at all to find tops and bras that fit if you've got large boobs. Trust me on this one.

Soleran
I just want to know how many folks with an opinion on fake boobs have much experience in that arena.

I do!

Fake boobs are fun, don't listen to all the hype in the thread.

Slay
Take it from someone who has no boobs at all, most guys prefer it when you're all natural.

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
If you're not happy with your body, Ronny, then do what you want. You get one life, might as well live it happy.

-AC

She hasn't given her ass a chance, she's still quite young. Maybe wait a few years, as Lana suggested, and then make the changes and start being 'happy'.

Soleran
Fake boobs are fun they never fall down when you lay down!

Syren
Mine don't fall down when I lay down either mhm

Soleran
Originally posted by Syren
Mine don't fall down when I lay down either mhm

Size does matter in these circumstances stick out tongue

However that said, boobs don't make sex better, maybe that should clear up some misconceptions.

Morning_Glory

I'd turn lesbian, but them dykes are bitchy picky is it better to have real boobies that sag or to have fake ones that are constantly perky

Slay
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
is it better to have real boobies that sag or to have fake ones that are constantly perky
How about real ones that are constantly perky?

Syren
Originally posted by Soleran
Size does matter in these circumstances stick out tongue

However that said, boobs don't make sex better, maybe that should clear up some misconceptions.

I know laughing out loud

I'm happy, although it has taken me a few years to come to terms with the fact that I'll never be asked to pose for Playboy nahuh

Kram3r
Originally posted by Syren
I know laughing out loud

I'm happy, although it has taken me a few years to come to terms with the fact that I'll never be asked to pose for Playboy nahuh

You can pose for my magazine. By which I mean just for me. 131

Rogue Jedi
fake boobies=yucky.

Penelope
fake anything = yucky.

Marko

I'd turn lesbian, but them dykes are bitchy picky turn off. I hate breast implants, I dont like huge boobs either, Kinda intimidating... I bet you look great, Everyone gets so selfconcoius,

TigerEyes
I have small boobs too...and I hate it...Most of the time...guys tend to notice the larger chested people over me... and I've always wanted the larger chest...
but implants to be seem drastic...and I'm not sure I'd do it..I'd try natural things first....

masterkit
I don't like them. I'd rather have a girl with small boobs than fake ones. wink

Rogue Jedi
how small must a boob be in order to be considered small?

Marko
Originally posted by TigerEyes
I have small boobs too...and I hate it...Most of the time...guys tend to notice the larger chested people over me... and I've always wanted the larger chest...
but implants to be seem drastic...and I'm not sure I'd do it..I'd try natural things first....
small boobs = thumbsup

~Pielover~

I'd turn lesbian, but them dykes are bitchy picky If you hate bathing suits, then just skinny dip.

MightyEInherjar
I'm definately a boob guy, but if you're only 16, you should give it a few years. Your chest can grow till you're 25, so just see what happens.

Also, as long as everything is fairly proportional, you should be fine. In fact, guys are more psychologically attracted by hip/waist ratio than anything else.

As I said, boobs are definately my favorite, but fake boobs = teh no. As soon as you feel them, even if you like them, you'll probably change your mind and wish for the real thing.

Itzak

Just don't wear anything then. ermm

InnerRise

I'd turn lesbian, but them dykes are bitchy picky How about you give yourself time to develop.

You are MUCH TOO YOUNG to even be considering this.

I'd advise against it at any age though.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.