Invisible Woman vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Susan Storm/Richards versus Piotr Rasputin

This occurred to me to be an almost impossible match up for either to win without help or serious planing. The fight starts in the middle of the Amazon Basin. Completely random with no help or prep who wins?

TricksterPriest
Sue owns the ruskie.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does he still need to breathe? Do his insides turn metal as well? If he needs to breath, she kills him with a bubble over his head. If his insides are still human, she splices his spleen open. I'd imagine if she tried hard enough, she could split his armor open.

Entity
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Does he still need to breathe? Do his insides turn metal as well? If he needs to breath, she kills him with a bubble over his head. If his insides are still human, she splices his spleen open. I'd imagine if she tried hard enough, she could split his armor open.

No, he doesn't need to breath but I am fairly certain his inner organs stay the same or at least similar.

Entity
Colossus possesses the ability to transform his entire body into a form of 'organic steel', with properties analogous to osmium but of still unknown composition. In his armored form Colossus possesses vast levels of superhuman strength and stamina, the upper limits of which have never been revealed. Also, while in his armored form, Colossus is highly resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding great impacts, high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, temperature extremes of hot and cold, electricity, and magical attacks without sustaining injury. Also, while in his armored form, he requires no food, water or even oxygen to sustain himself.

Colossus cannot transform only a single portion of his body into this armored state; he must either transform completely or remain within his normal state. When he transforms, he gains around a foot in height and his weight is at least doubled. His armored form is highly resistant to certain magical beings and magical attacks as displayed when he faced The Adversary and a manifestation of Baba Yaga.

Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops. He also has had training in acrobatics and sword fighting from Nightcrawler. In his human form, he is exceptionally strong and fit, though not superhumanly so.

I also know his eyes stay invunerable when he is metal so, I'd assume his internal organs do aswell.

Martian_mind
Colossus doesn't need to breath,eat or sleep,therefore he lack any real qualities that would necessitate organs.He still loses though as Sue just BFR's him.

xmeat
colossus wins

Entity
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Colossus doesn't need to breath,eat or sleep,therefore he lack any real qualities that would necessitate organs.He still loses though as Sue just BFR's him.

How would BFR win this for her?
He isn't destroying a city or anything, they are in a blood-lusted fight against each other and no one else in the rain forest. So, I don't see how that is a win either way. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
colossus wins
You do have a thing for super strong, invulnerable, one trick characters don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
You do have a thing for super strong, invulnerable, one trick characters don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic) no but i know a winner when i see one dc fanboy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no but i know a winner when i see one dc fanboy.
Better that I be a Knowlegable fanboy of an ENTIRE COMPANY, than a retarded fanboy of one character and you dont' even know the company he comes from well enough to know Thor pwns HULK!

xmeat
Better that I be a Knowlegable fanboy of an ENTIRE COMPANY, than a retarded fanboy of one character and you dont' even know the company he comes from well enough to know Thor pwns HULK! than you never saw their fights but i wouldn't be suprised since you know nothing of marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
than you never saw their fights but i wouldn't be suprised since you know nothing of marvel.
Then you would be an idiot. I know more about marvel than you will EVER Know. Do you know what issue rick and marla got married in? Can you tell me where gladiator's power come from? Where did madelyne pryor come from? How old is wolverine? How strong is spiderman? How was adam warlock created? when you can answer these, quickly, then you know more about marvel than I do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stumped? I thought so, now hush up calling anyone a fanboy when I know more about marvel than You do.

xmeat
Then you would be an idiot. I know more about marvel than you will EVER Know. Do you know what issue rick and marla got married in? Can you tell me where gladiator's power come from? Where did madelyne pryor come from? How old is wolverine? How strong is spiderman? How was adam warlock created? when you can answer these, quickly, then you know more about marvel than I do. not sure about the wedding but gladiators powers come from self confidense, wolverine been around since WW1 and first appeared on a hulk comic.
warlock was a him created a special human born in a cacoon in a complex known as the beehive.
I just owned your ass cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
not sure about the wedding but gladiators powers come from self confidense, wolverine been around since WW1 and first appeared on a hulk comic.
warlock was a him created a special human born in a cacoon in a complex known as the beehive.
I just owned your ass cool

LOok how long it took you and Wolverine is older than WWI sorry. Glads powers are natural and a combination of shiar tech. youdidnt' own anything.

NiņoAraņa
IW....put a bubble around him, and launch him into space..

snoopdogg
Colossus whole body turns to steel including his bones. And he does not need to breathe either. IW wins fight via BFR, straight up is a different story.

Entity
OK, but if its to the death who wins?
and how?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
OK, but if its to the death who wins?
and how?

She can BFR him into orbit. Reentry might kill him.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
She can BFR him into orbit. Reentry might kill him.

No, it wouldn't it. Sorry! sad
Nice try thou.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
No, it wouldn't it. Sorry! sad
Nice try thou.

hmm

Could she generate a wide flat force field right thought his neck and cut off his ability to use his body?

snoopdogg
hmm

Could she generate a wide flat force field right thought his neck and cut off his ability to use his body? I'm thinking no.

Entity
hmm

Could she generate a wide flat force field right thought his neck and cut off his ability to use his body?

I have no idea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.