Drink beer and f*ckin' party on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraphim XIII
Correct.

(I am experiencing euphoria at the moment, forgive me for my absolutely ridiculous thread.)

No offense, but beer f*ckin' rocks.

Am I inebriated?
Is life inebriated?

I don't know what the f*ck I am posting.

Whoa, what?

Uneeklyconfused
lookaround...

rock ''pissing the night away , pissing the night away ... he drinks a whiskey drink.''..rock

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
lookaround...

rock ''pissing the night away , pissing the night away ... he drinks a whiskey drink.''..rock

I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP DOWN!

darthsecretus30
Ahh this explains it . ..WOLVERINE is stoned man!!!!! LOL j/j man ..I drank more than a mo fo and got respect for ya!

Slay
This thread has inspired me to commit suicide.

darthsecretus30
Do what ya got to do ... but ...

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Slay
This thread has inspired me to commit suicide.

Finally. F*ck man.

laughing

Slay
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Finally. F*ck man.

laughing
Haha, 'finally' was the predictable thing for you to say, even though you don't know me, and have never spoken to me, but then again, you have your reputation of KMC jackass to uphold, so I understand. No hard feelings.

Uneeklyconfused
This thread has inspired me to commit suicide. emo ????

darthsecretus30
Haha, 'finally' was the predictable thing for you to say, even though you don't know me, and have never spoken to me, but then again, you have your reputation of KMC jackass to uphold, so I understand. No hard feelings.

Heres your tissue ..or would you prefer a maxi pad? Its teh Internet, get over it ..j/j

Seraphim XIII

Of course you predict it. Hell, I would. It's proves you have tons of self awareness.

Then again, I think anyone with open eyes and slight awareness would've been "Predictable", Yes?

wink

Slay
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Heres your tissue ..or would you prefer a maxi pad? Its teh Internet, get over it ..j/j
I'm well aware of the fact that this is the internet, however, I like annoying or confusing idiots like yourself. Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Of course you predict it. Hell, I would. It's proves you have tons of self awareness.

Then again, I think anyone with open eyes and slight awareness would've been "Predictable", Yes?

wink
You could have said something funny instead. Would make it a lot easier for me.

darthsecretus30

wink

Wow, I'm stunned .. that was awesome.. some spam you posted there, the whore I saw had a better mouthful. Pat yourself on the back

Vinny Valentine
It's "Got an Issue? Here's a Tissue"

fist

darthsecretus30
LOL laughing here ...

Seraphim XIII
I'm well aware of the fact that this is the internet, however, I like annoying or confusing idiots like yourself. I actually don't think Seraphim is a jackass, however I like to make fun of him and his 'cult'.

You could have said something funny instead. Would make it a lot easier for me.

Damnit, you're boring.

Slay
Damnit, you're boring.
Says the one who makes a thread about beer, his lack of a lovelife, a girl who gave him a kiss on ****in new years eve. I am the one who is boring?

darthsecretus30
No it wasnt the beer ..it was the skunk weed

Seraphim XIII
Says the one who makes a thread about beer, his lack of a lovelife, a girl who gave him a kiss on ****in new years eve. I am the one who is boring?

Hypocrite spotted.

You said I didn't know you back in a post of your up there, son. Yet you think you know me?

I get more pussy than cervical cancer, boy. Puh-lease.

Some of us leading more interesting lifes. Sorry It's not ... Um ...

*Squeak* *Squeak* *Yelp* *Grunt* Morning.

Lol. Like ... Lol.

Slay
Hypocrite spotted.

You said I didn't know you back in a post of your up there, son. Yet you think you know me?

I get more pussy than cervical cancer, boy. Puh-lease.

Some of us leading more interesting lifes. Sorry It's not ... Um ...

*Squeak* *Squeak* *Yelp* *Grunt* Morning.

Lol. Like ... Lol.
You don't know me, and I don't recall saying I know you. All I said was that, unfortunately, I've seen your threads.
And really, don't even go there to call me son again.

Hmm, I remember you saying that you couldn't go to your mates because they all talked about girls the way you are doing now, and you can't have sex with someone if you didn't at least think they were special. Something about me being a hypocrite earlier?

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, so I'll leave it at that.

Seraphim XIII
You don't know me, and I don't recall saying I know you. All I said was that, unfortunately, I've seen your threads.
And really, don't even go there to call me son again.

Hmm, I remember you saying that you couldn't go to your mates because they all talked about girls the way you are doing now, and you can't have sex with someone if you didn't at least think they were special. Something about me being a hypocrite earlier?

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, so I'll leave it at that.

I don't recall saying you said that. Weird, huh?

Reading Comprehension for the win, Son.

Yeah, I don't take to f*cking random broads and bangin' sluts. STD = No good! *Sonic*

smile

Kongu Dude
beerw00t

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
beerw00t Originally posted by Kongu Dude
beerw00t

Uneeklyconfused
vin I'll just say my peace then leave 'cause I'm not that fussed]

It's like youve plucked something to 'argue' about out of thin air..
Got your selves all wound up for something trivial...
Your all just too damn sensitive, taking everything to heart.
Grow some balls. F.F.S!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who gives a sh*t what he did last year, or what hes doing now?...
Why does it bother you?..

Likelihood of you actually topping yourself 'cause some guy halfway across the world said something about you?...

Who cares how many people you claim to have 'slept' with?...

Who gives a sh*t?...

Slay
I don't recall saying you said that. Weird, huh?

Reading Comprehension for the win, Son.

Yeah, I don't take to f*cking random broads and bangin' sluts. STD = No good! *Sonic*

smile
You perfectly realise what I just said, Sorgo.

You've just proven my point. You get more pussy than cervical cancer, yet you don't take to ****ing random broads and sluts?

Kongu Dude
I want beer. ermm

Slay
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
vin I'll just say my peace then leave 'cause I'm not that fussed]

It's like youve plucked something to 'argue' about out of thin air..
Got your selves all wound up for something trivial...
Your all just too damn sensitive, taking everything to heart.
Grow some balls. F.F.S!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who gives a sh*t what he did last year, or what hes doing now?...
Why does it bother you?..

Likelihood of you actually topping yourself 'cause some guy halfway across the world said something about you?...

Who cares how many people you claim to have 'slept' with?...

Who gives a sh*t?...

Opinion noted, and discarded. I don't take this too seriously. Actually, I could care less. I come to this 'Forum' to dicuss or argue, and seeing as nobody is on, I might as well do it with Sorgo.

Again, I don't care about how many girls he's slept with or what not, I just can't find myself taking it nicely when an estimated 18 to 25 (I'm guessing here) calls me son.

Seraphim XIII
You perfectly realise what I just said, Sorgo.

You've just proven my point. You get more pussy than cervical cancer, yet you don't take to ****ing random broads and sluts?

I proved your point? More like you elaborately raped a vague comment.

That could've meant I was with one girl or all the pussy I've gotten was not from dirty broads.

Being abusively incorrect is fun.

Last resort tactics are for the intelligence-deprived souls, son.

Uneeklyconfused
Opinion noted, and discarded. I don't take this too seriously. Actually, I could care less. I come to this 'Forum' to dicuss or argue, and seeing as nobody is on, I might as well do it with Sorgo.

I said what I wanted to.
Not fussed either way.
Do what you want.

Slay
I proved your point? More like you elaborately raped a vague comment.

That could've meant I was with one girl or all the pussy I've gotten was not from dirty broads.

Being abusively incorrect is fun.

Last resort tactics are for the intelligence-deprived souls, son.
Alright, you win, this time. I've had my fun. Later.

Oh, and I apologise for all souls stepped on and all that 'prevent getting banned' bs.

Seraphim XIII
Alright, you win, this time. I've had my fun. Later.

Oh, and I apologise for all souls stepped on and all that 'prevent getting banned' bs.

I take amusement in others form, like patronizing the ...

Nah, I've done enough.

I prefer to "apologize".

But hey, that's just me.

Maybe I'm not done with my amusement? Heh.

Slay

I prefer to "apologize".

I spelled 'apologise' correctly.
Seeing as I've been teached the Brit way of talking and spelling English, I see no reason to divert from that just because the majority of KMC members are American.

Seraphim XIII
I spelled 'apologise' correctly.
Seeing as I've been teached the Brit way of talking and spelling English, I see no reason to divert from that just because the majority of KMC members are American.

Good for the Americans. smile

I never said you spelled "apologise" incorrectly. I actually said I preferred "Apologize".

You misunderstanding that was quite predictable, really.

Slay
Good for the Americans. smile

I never said you spelled "apologise" incorrectly. I actually said I preferred "Apologize".

You misunderstanding that was quite predictable, really.
True.

So is you overusing the fact that I called an earlier comment of you predictable against me, really.

Seraphim XIII
True.

So is you overusing the fact that I called an earlier comment of you predictable against me, really.

No, not really. I was pointing out the obvious.

Easy button. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.