Baseball or Football the Better Sport??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthernGirl814
Hey people whatsup? Which is the better sport in your mind? Think you got good reasons why let me know. This forum is all about the goods of football and baseball. My favorite sport has got to be baseball but football is second best!! Post what u want and just keep it going.

P.S. Don't get on my case cause I'm a girl!!!

Lord Evolution
You must mean Favorite sport.

I am going with Football, I like playing it and watching it more than I do baseball.

Myth
Football by default since I hate baseball.

Smasandian
Neither.

No sport is better than the other. It cant happen. It's what you've grown up with, or what your country does best.

Canadians love hockey, doesnt make it the best though because a country like Brazil wouldnt think so. Is it because they dont like it, or because they dont get freezing cold.

I would agree with Lord Evo, it should say favourite.

SouthernGirl814
Ok whatever like I said don't pick on me we'll make it favorite but their can be a better sport

Lord Evolution
All I know is the NHL is on the bottom.

Smasandian
Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
Ok whatever like I said don't pick on me we'll make it favorite but their can be a better sport

I'm not picking on you...yesh, calm down.

Lord Evo, your completely wrong. You might not like it, but its not worst than any other sport. In Canada, eastern European countries and Scandavian countries, hockey is alot more popular than football or baseball will ever be.

It's all what your grown up too.

SouthernGirl814
Hockey is freakin awesome I have a cousin that plays for the NHL don't be dissin that and Smasandian I know everyone is entitled 2 their own opinion but in your case your opinion is kinda stupid I'm asking what your favorite sport is not what u believe in everyone enjoys watchin one sport better than all the rest even u

Smasandian
Actually, you asked in the original thread title, what sport is better.

If you said, whats your favourite sport between baseball and football, then yes, that would make sense....

But you said, what sport is better, and my arguement is that no sport is better.

Also, if you said what sport do you watch more, that would make sense.

So, please dont call my agruement stupid when in fact I'm answering your original question.

TaZ#12
Originally posted by Lord Evolution

I agree.

But in my mind, football is best, out of all, to me.

SouthernGirl814
That's cool I've already said baseball as mine but football comes in second

TaZ#12
Cool.

PINBALL
I love both sports, a single game I like football more, but I like that baseball is always on so you don't have to wait a week for another game....

TaZ#12
Very good point.

SouthernGirl814
Yea I agree wow I feel a little weird bein the only girl and all but w/e but yea I do agree baseball seems 2 be the only sport that is always on

forumcrew
Originally posted by PINBALL
I love both sports, a single game I like football more, but I like that baseball is always on so you don't have to wait a week for another game....

well you dont with football anymore... freaking monday night, thursday night, saturday night, and sunday night games.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Lord Evolution

It is the most fun of the (major sports) games to play however. Feeling the cool wind as you glide across the ice, stick handling a puck through defenseman, and then getting cracked in the corners. Nothing like it, bud. Nothing. wink

BobbyD
Originally posted by TaZ#12
I agree.

But in my mind, football is best, out of all, to me.

Only as a business is NHL on the bottom. The youth and programs all across the country are very strong. There is a bright future for this sport if it can get some better and/or smarter people to run it, and its team.

Back to the topic. I personally like football better. Plus, it (the NFL) is the best run organization of the major sports.

TaZ#12
Yeah.

SouthernGirl814
Yea I agree bout NHL it is fun to play and u can feel it but baseball still #1

PINBALL
There may be a game on more often, but the only games I care about are the Seahawk ones, which are once a week...

SouthernGirl814
thats cool

spencerspider
basketball and football r my faves, hard to choose..

TaZ#12
1 Football
2 Basketball
3 Baseball

SouthernGirl814
Cool cool basketballs a 4th for me then lacross is 5th

TaZ#12
What is you're third?

SouthernGirl814
Well tennis cuz I play it cuz i cant go out 4 baseball or football and i hate softball so i play tennis its my 3rd

Jim Colyer
Baseball is the best sport.

New York Yankees http://jimcolyer.com/papers/entry?id=41

teampac08
This is a stupid and pointless argument. There is no way to prove which sport is better since this is more rather about opinion than fact. Of coure you could see which is better by seeing what sport is more popular in a certain region. I'm pretty sure football is more popular here in the U.S. but baseball has a bigger following internationally.

SouthernGirl814
Dude ur kinda wrong about football u do know that baseball is the American sport right?? If u haven't seen a baseball game then ur not a true American yet and it's not pointless honestly if u don't like it then don't post here cause that gets on my nerves we are having a friendly argument of opinions and then sum1 stupid like u comes in and tries to make it a bad thing

Hidden Lotus
Dude ur kinda wrong about football u do know that baseball is the American sport right?? If u haven't seen a baseball game then ur not a true American yet and it's not pointless honestly if u don't like it then don't post here cause that gets on my nerves we are having a friendly argument of opinions and then sum1 stupid like u comes in and tries to make it a bad thing

the stupidness of your posts make me wanna f*cking kill myself

i read this whole thread and you keep talking really retarded-like and saying a whole mess of dumb crap and typing a whole f*cking paragraph in just one sentence thats like 7 lines

teampac08

I hope you're not talking about me. Deciding what's the better sport is based on opinion. Watching baseball or not has nothing to do with being a true American. Free will and speech does, which I'm doing right now. For your information, I watch baseball as well. I just feel that football is probably more popular as of right now in the U.S. The thread is kind of stupid because there is no way to tell which sport is better since that is a matter of opinion. You're ignorant for telling me I'm not a true American. I can post whatever I want, as long as I'm not being personal. You on the other hand are attacking me personally. You should be the one leaving the forums if you cant handle someone else's opinons.

RecSpecs110
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
the stupidness of your posts make me wanna f*cking kill myself

i read this whole thread and you keep talking really retarded-like and saying a whole mess of dumb crap and typing a whole f*cking paragraph in just one sentence thats like 7 lines

Stupidness? Oh, the irony....

Football is purely American, while baseball is played internationally. Let's get our basic facts straight.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Football has and will always be the better sport. There are some 'roid users in football, but for the most part, 'roids run rampant in baseball.

ragesRemorse
baseball is the most boring ass sport aside from golf. What the hell. Watch me hit the ball in my pretty ironed uniform? Who seriously enjoys this shit? steriod injected phenes whom get paid to much money for not appreciating the fans.

Football rocks. Big ass men hitting the shit out of each other (when the refs arent runing the game, or the commerical conglomerants) there is still some purity left in football.

Hockey is where its at bitches. Dont know why people cant like. I guess many people dont have the attention span to follow the game.

Basketball...Im not black so i dont get it

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by RecSpecs110

Football is purely American, while baseball is played internationally. Let's get our basic facts straight.

im not talking about that

SouthernGirl814
U dont gotta be black 2 understand basketball 2ndly I didnt say anything bout ur opinions I said that baseball is the american sport look it up its said plenty ok and i didnt say football wasnt an american sport I said baseball is the main American sport whether its played internationally or not and I really love football ok but to the dude that said baseball is boring atleast in baseball all the guys aren't touchin up on each other ok and dude for all I care u can kill urself Idc thats ur choise not mine but again if u dont like it dont post here cuz this is the way it is and stop tryin 2 get on my case bout it

ragesRemorse
but to the dude that said baseball is boring atleast in baseball all the guys aren't touchin up on each other

No they just watch and admire each other while they grab their balls and swing their sticks around at each other.
sick

Try being body checked by a 245 pound man whose back is steel and legs are pistons while traveling 15 to 20 miles an hour. Hockey is a mans sport. Football is boys game where grown ups come to call the game. Soccar is for nutty bastards who have entirely to much energy (hockey players who were born english) Rugby is for the nuttiest of them all who just wanna break some friggin skulls while baskin in muddy bloody glory.

Now what were you saying about baseball NOT being boring? it's a fly ball...no, wait he caught it. Pop up and he's out. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring

DanZeke25
Baseball = Basketball > Football > Hockey

teampac08
U dont gotta be black 2 understand basketball 2ndly I didnt say anything bout ur opinions I said that baseball is the american sport look it up its said plenty ok and i didnt say football wasnt an american sport I said baseball is the main American sport whether its played internationally or not and I really love football ok but to the dude that said baseball is boring atleast in baseball all the guys aren't touchin up on each other ok and dude for all I care u can kill urself Idc thats ur choise not mine but again if u dont like it dont post here cuz this is the way it is and stop tryin 2 get on my case bout it

Wow, I seriously still dont understand who you're directing your anger at. My bad if I insulted you but truth be told I'm pretty sure football is America's number one sport as of right now. Trust me, football's not even my favorite sport, it's like my third or fourth favorite one but even I know that it's currently more watched and played than baseball here in the U.S. Look at the Super Bowl. It's the most hyped up sports event of the year. Wow, just wondering where'd the whole kill myself come from? Calm down girl, like I said my bad. You're partially wrong yourself though, like I said you have no right to say who's truly American or not. I've watched baseball plenty of times, but let's just imagine if I never watched it before. All of a sudden I'm not truly American? Those were your words, am I not correct? If I've never watched a baseball game I'm not an American? Seriously people will say that one's opinions are a joke or horrible at times. No need to go crazy.
By the way, dont worry if people think baseball is boring or not. In my opinion, it's a fun game if you understand it.

forumcrew

ehh shouldnt get on some one about facts when yours are wrong. Football is not purely american. They play in canada and europe. Mexico and Japan are also both gaining interest.

Hidden Lotus

no ones on your case roll eyes (sarcastic)

TaZ#12
football is the best, in my opinion.

I like nailing people wacko

SouthernGirl814
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
No they just watch and admire each other while they grab their balls and swing their sticks around at each other.
sick

Try being body checked by a 245 pound man whose back is steel and legs are pistons while traveling 15 to 20 miles an hour. Hockey is a mans sport. Football is boys game where grown ups come to call the game. Soccar is for nutty bastards who have entirely to much energy (hockey players who were born english) Rugby is for the nuttiest of them all who just wanna break some friggin skulls while baskin in muddy bloody glory.

Now what were you saying about baseball NOT being boring? it's a fly ball...no, wait he caught it. Pop up and he's out. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring

Dude I've played football b4 I know how it feels to be tackled down and hockey may be a mans sport but I know plenty of girls who play it too it's a like an on-ice version of football I like watchin football and again there are girls who play it I know how to call in football socccer is ok but still it's kinda stupid and hockey has no relation 2 soccer rugby is cool too and it may be a little peinful but hey w/e and umm baseball still isnt boring it's awesome u can't tell me u can predict a full baseball game cuz u can't no1 can u try 2 make it sound boring but it ain't I guarantee u that !!

SouthernGirl814
Originally posted by teampac08
Wow, I seriously still dont understand who you're directing your anger at. My bad if I insulted you but truth be told I'm pretty sure football is America's number one sport as of right now. Trust me, football's not even my favorite sport, it's like my third or fourth favorite one but even I know that it's currently more watched and played than baseball here in the U.S. Look at the Super Bowl. It's the most hyped up sports event of the year. Wow, just wondering where'd the whole kill myself come from? Calm down girl, like I said my bad. You're partially wrong yourself though, like I said you have no right to say who's truly American or not. I've watched baseball plenty of times, but let's just imagine if I never watched it before. All of a sudden I'm not truly American? Those were your words, am I not correct? If I've never watched a baseball game I'm not an American? Seriously people will say that one's opinions are a joke or horrible at times. No need to go crazy.
By the way, dont worry if people think baseball is boring or not. In my opinion, it's a fun game if you understand it.

I'm not callin u un American what I'm sayin is baseball is dubbed Americas sport it's like if u haven't eaten a hotdog it's just un American football may be the most popular sport but baseball is still America's sport in general it's not that easy 2 explain but I'm just sayin and sum things I said weren't to u

SouthernGirl814
DanZeke are u sayin baseball is good or bad??
Thx Forumcrew I agree
Hidden Lotus there are a few guys on my case

TaZ#12
jawdrop Triple post, wow.

football Look out I'm coming through.

RecSpecs110
Originally posted by forumcrew
ehh shouldnt get on some one about facts when yours are wrong. Football is not purely american. They play in canada and europe. Mexico and Japan are also both gaining interest.

You misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about rugby or Canadian football. I was talking about American football. There are other versions of the game that are played elsewhere, but the type of football we see and the type this thread is talking about is solely American.

teampac08
I'm not callin u un American what I'm sayin is baseball is dubbed Americas sport it's like if u haven't eaten a hotdog it's just un American football may be the most popular sport but baseball is still America's sport in general it's not that easy 2 explain but I'm just sayin and sum things I said weren't to u

Baseball is America's past time. Football is currently it's favorite sport. It is the most hyped up sport here in the U.S. We have roots in baseball, and it came before football that's why it's our past time. But now, football is our sport. You can see it's popularity outside of the game itself. It is the best selling sports simulation video game, most fantasy leagues are based on football here, and the sport itself is popular enough that a new league is rising (AFL).

forumcrew
You misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about rugby or Canadian football. I was talking about American football. There are other versions of the game that are played elsewhere, but the type of football we see and the type this thread is talking about is solely American.

I am not talking about rugby either. I am talking about NFL Europe. And the CFL is slightly different but heavily based on NFL style play. Just like European basketball is a little different than NBA but still heavily based on it. The last few years exhibition games have been played with great success in mexico and japan also. Actually a regular season game was played in mexico. Other countries who dont play any sort of NFL style football are starting to get very into it.

Hidden Lotus
i am ery entertained by htis debatethumb up

SouthernGirl814
Baseball is America's past time. Football is currently it's favorite sport. It is the most hyped up sport here in the U.S. We have roots in baseball, and it came before football that's why it's our past time. But now, football is our sport. You can see it's popularity outside of the game itself. It is the best selling sports simulation video game, most fantasy leagues are based on football here, and the sport itself is popular enough that a new league is rising (AFL).

Exactly and uhh dude I said football may be the most popular sport right now but Baseball is still America's sport and again if u don't see a baseball game it's just not right u clearly don't have enough brain cells to understand what I'm tryin 2 say so just forget it

teampac08
Exactly and uhh dude I said football may be the most popular sport right now but Baseball is still America's sport and again if u don't see a baseball game it's just not right u clearly don't have enough brain cells to understand what I'm tryin 2 say so just forget it

Nah apparently you dont understand what I'm getting at. Baseball is our PAST time. While football is CURRENTLY our sport. Today, football is America's sport. In fact, you can ask anyone and football is linked to America. It's basically as American as baseball, maybe even more. And again I already told you I watch baseball at times, why do you keep bringing this up? Would you like me to tell you what team I follow the most or what players I like the most? Anyway, if you're trying to tell me that America's past time is baseball, you couldve gone straight to that. All you keep saying is that it's America's sport. No, as of right now it's football. Let's all agree, however, that the top three in no particular order are football, basketball, and baseball. Other great sports like soccer, boxing, and hockey dont get the same love.

RecSpecs110
I am not talking about rugby either. I am talking about NFL Europe. And the CFL is slightly different but heavily based on NFL style play. Just like European basketball is a little different than NBA but still heavily based on it. The last few years exhibition games have been played with great success in mexico and japan also. Actually a regular season game was played in mexico. Other countries who dont play any sort of NFL style football are starting to get very into it.

Alright, I take it back. Football is not solely American. But it is the #1 sport in America, and it is appreciated most here.

Btw, Euro basketball is not heavily based on the NBA.

TaZ#12
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
i am ery entertained by htis debatethumb up

Agreed.

forumcrew
the debate is silly, you cant argue which is the best between things that are unrelated. There is nothing to base it on.

teampac08
the debate is silly, you cant argue which is the best between things that are unrelated. There is nothing to base it on.

that's what i said earlier. there is no way how one can tell whats the better sport because that's entirely based on opinion. i am arguing about which sport is considered america's sport however. this can be seen through what sport is favored amongst sports fans in the u.s.

Smasandian
Which I said earlier also.

This forum has had that debate for years now about what sport is better, and they're isnt that such thing.

I would say that Euro basketball is alot more similiar to the NBA than NFL is to Canadian football.

TaZ#12
Let this thread die.

chillmeistergen
American sports are a waste of space.

Bonie
I like football (the soccer version)

T.M
Originally posted by Bonie
I like football (the soccer version)

You mean the real version.

botankus
If you'll notice the (American) football fans don't say, "Oh, excuse you, but you most certainly must be referring to American football and not the European version," while the (European) football fans are quick to point that out.

That says something in itself, and I think the phrases "that sport never crosses their mind" and "awfully defensive" might have places somewhere in the meaning. Please don't make me have to use lament's terms yet again.

Smasandian
I think they are scared about thier soccer.

Whenever, somebody says shit about football, we're like, meh, whatever, typical soccer fans.

Whenver we say shit about soccer, they're like, you suck because is the most popular sport in the world and football is meant for pussies, because rugby is tougher.

Why do we go in this circle of hate?

botankus
I swear, if they didn't share the same name, neither sport's fans would know or care that the other one existed. When was the last time you heard a soccer fan talking trash about baseball, calling it a p*ssified version of cricket or whatever?

teampac08
Originally posted by chillmeistergen

Your reply on this thread is a waste of space. What, you suck at the sports we like? Probably so, no other reason why youd come in here talking that useless trash.

teampac08

SouthernGirl814
Nah apparently you dont understand what I'm getting at. Baseball is our PAST time. While football is CURRENTLY our sport. Today, football is America's sport. In fact, you can ask anyone and football is linked to America. It's basically as American as baseball, maybe even more. And again I already told you I watch baseball at times, why do you keep bringing this up? Would you like me to tell you what team I follow the most or what players I like the most? Anyway, if you're trying to tell me that America's past time is baseball, you couldve gone straight to that. All you keep saying is that it's America's sport. No, as of right now it's football. Let's all agree, however, that the top three in no particular order are football, basketball, and baseball. Other great sports like soccer, boxing, and hockey dont get the same love.

Read the first pg and weep ok http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=America%27s+Favorite+Sport

SouthernGirl814

They ain't a waste of space

SouthernGirl814
Your reply on this thread is a waste of space. What, you suck at the sports we like? Probably so, no other reason why youd come in here talking that useless trash.

Ok for the most part I'm against u but 4 once I'm agreeing with u...but just this once!!

teampac08
Read the first pg and weep ok http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=America%27s+Favorite+Sport

You're goin to choose a certain population? These sites are either about baseball or are acknowledging that it's our past time. Anyway let's drop this alright. Like I said, theres no way how one can tell what sport is better. Two, I already stated the difference between past time and our country's current sport. Alright? Being titled America's sport is subject to change. Basball has the unique title of America's past time. That will never change. America's sport, however, is connected to what is currently the most successful sport in the U.S. Back in the 80s we can argue that basketball was America's sport. We dominated internationally and that was the peak of the sport with such players like Bird, Johnson, Jordan, etc. It continued into the early 90s with Jordan's reign at the top of the NBA. Today, it is football. Baseball is plagued with the steroids stories and basketball does not have the charisma it once had, even though it's getting better.

teampac08
Ok for the most part I'm against u but 4 once I'm agreeing with u...but just this once!!

Wow one argument and you're forever against me? That sucks. sad

Mr Parker
Baseball and pro football used to be fun sports to watch but the players and owners for both sports have ruined the game.That being the case i still will watch football once in a while because its a lot eaiser to get excited about it since its only a once a week event.Because of that.I dont think people will ever lose interest in football like they have in baseball.

forumcrew

your right thats why no one watches or buys any merchandise.

Smasandian
Originally posted by botankus
I swear, if they didn't share the same name, neither sport's fans would know or care that the other one existed. When was the last time you heard a soccer fan talking trash about baseball, calling it a p*ssified version of cricket or whatever?

What angers me the most is that people dont like american football because its not just named after thier favourite sport, but its from America, not realizing the huge population of NFL fans in Canada.

TaZ#12
This thread is still going?

SouthernGirl814
Ok teampac08 we'll drop our fight and I didnt say I'm against u 4ever I said right now...Mr. Parker not everyone has lost interest in baseball u should sit in my Geometry class sumtime and that would be proof enough...forumcrew wtf?? ur from america and in a sports post yet u say they r a waste of space wtf??....smasandian I agree with u on that....The Mayor yes this thread is still goin on

DanZeke25
Ever hear of sarcasm? face-plain

SouthernGirl814
Yea I've heard of sacrcasm I'm not stupid but I'm gonna argue back to what is said 2 me if it needs to be argued

chillmeistergen

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by botankus

No, it's a pussified version of rounders.

Smasandian
They have a sport based of an Matt Damon movie.....awesome.

So how's it played?

I think I got it,

First, you rack up a huge debt, and then you play an mini game where you run around fighting off guys with bats?

Then, I might be wrong, but I think if you lose "the drunk and gambling friend", revives you and then he racks up a huge amout of debt under your name.

The catch is that if you stop him, you get a blowjob from the female aspect of this amazing game....(and she's hot too), but the really funny thing is that if **** up, you only get an tug job from the opposite team of females (they're more undergroundish, but equally hot)

In the end, if you pass all this and survive, you get to face off against an crazy Russian who loves cookies, and if you win, the girl you ended up winning in the last round leaves you, but if you lose, well, you have to make up the debt by giving sexual favours to that crazy jewish guy.

That game is amazing.

teampac08
I beg your pardon, sports do not come into the society that quote is talking about.

Yeah, but you're doing the same thing about american sports. You cant get into it, or maybe you just suck at sports so you come in here talking trash. That quote can have a greater meaning. Doesnt have to be about a certain society, but anything in general. Dont be talking disrespectfully just because you cant get into something.

SouthernGirl814
ok Smasandian wtf does that movie or w/e got 2 do with this thread I mean come on and for the guy that called baseball pussified OH HEEELLLS NAW just cuz u can't play don't mean u be callin it nuttin only those who think it suck can't play

chillmeistergen
Yeah, but you're doing the same thing about american sports. You cant get into it, or maybe you just suck at sports so you come in here talking trash. That quote can have a greater meaning. Doesnt have to be about a certain society, but anything in general. Dont be talking disrespectfully just because you cant get into something.

Anybody that can't play baseball is a right knob, it's that easy. I can play sports - I don't play American sports because they're shit; that's why no other nation takes notice of them. Also, no that quote is referring to society, as in politics and diplomacy. Compare it to hitting a ball with stitches in it with a bat if you want, but I'm not sure how much Mr. Wilde would appreciate that.

The_Mayor
American sports rock.

teampac08
Anybody that can't play baseball is a right knob, it's that easy. I can play sports - I don't play American sports because they're shit; that's why no other nation takes notice of them. Also, no that quote is referring to society, as in politics and diplomacy. Compare it to hitting a ball with stitches in it with a bat if you want, but I'm not sure how much Mr. Wilde would appreciate that.

Yeah right. There's a difference between knowing how to play and being good at it. Other nations already have deep roots in certain sports like soccer, that's why interest may not seem as great as it is here. Besides, interest in American sports is increasing as well. Haha, you know what's funny? People talking shit even though they have no real reason to. No one would talk shit about a certain sport unless they didnt understand it or they suck at it. Since you say you play sports, you're probably horrible at American ones and that's why you keep coming in this thread saying all that trash.

chillmeistergen
Yeah right. There's a difference between knowing how to play and being good at it. Other nations already have deep roots in certain sports like soccer, that's why interest may not seem as great as it is here. Besides, interest in American sports is increasing as well. Haha, you know what's funny? People talking shit even though they have no real reason to. No one would talk shit about a certain sport unless they didnt understand it or they suck at it. Since you say you play sports, you're probably horrible at American ones and that's why you keep coming in this thread saying all that trash.

No I play sports, but, not American ones. The reason I don't like American sports is that they're horrible to watch, mind you so is the American 'soccer' team. There's no flow to either baseball or American football, meaning I just can't absorb myself in the game. Basketball however, is the exception to my views on American sports.

DanZeke25
Baseball is the toughest sport to be great at IMO.

The_Mayor
Probly.

SouthernGirl814
Ok I thought u didn't play American sports so how the hell would u know if it was that easy or not mmhmmm ur just tryin 2 talk some smack I bet ur a shitty player and u got mad so thats y ur dissin all these American sports but dude u know whats easy cricket that is the gayest easiest sport on the planet next 2 a few others but dude u throw a freakin ball at 3 sticks and try 2 hit it with a paddle then u run around in a line to 2 bases like ur a tard wtf i guess their brains couldnt get past that and werent smart enough 2 make it hard unlike Americans who actually thought of a bit more advanced things

The_Mayor
And challenging things.

SouthernGirl814
yup and also theres a reason y we beat ur british or english or w/e asses in the revolutionary war mmk

chillmeistergen
Ok I thought u didn't play American sports so how the hell would u know if it was that easy or not mmhmmm ur just tryin 2 talk some smack I bet ur a shitty player and u got mad so thats y ur dissin all these American sports but dude u know whats easy cricket that is the gayest easiest sport on the planet next 2 a few others but dude u throw a freakin ball at 3 sticks and try 2 hit it with a paddle then u run around in a line to 2 bases like ur a tard wtf i guess their brains couldnt get past that and werent smart enough 2 make it hard unlike Americans who actually thought of a bit more advanced things

I'm not particularly a fan of cricket so I sort of agree with you. I have played American sports in the past both in America and Britain. I urge you however to watch a game of rounders, you'd probably have to go to an all girls school in Britain to see it but you'll notice the great similarities to baseball.

yup and also theres a reason y we beat ur british or english or w/e asses in the revolutionary war mmk

Right as usual a debate between to different nations not concerning war comes down to an American flexing their muscles, you are being completely off topic here for no reason. I don't like American sports, you don't like the fact that I don't like them; what on earth has that got to do with the revolutionary war?

SouthernGirl814
No its gotta do with it cuz it's sayin that was another thing we were way better at and uhh rounders is kinda gay too baseball is still way more advanced

chillmeistergen
No its gotta do with it cuz it's sayin that was another thing we were way better at and uhh rounders is kinda gay too baseball is still way more advanced

Right then seeing as we're doing that Britain are better at 'soccer', rugby, comedy and discovery of countries, oh yeah and of course having conquered far more countries. Now you see that arguing about these things has no validity to the argument in question at all, get a grip.
I was never arguing about which country is better, it was about sports, you obviously need to learn how to debate love.

Alpha Centauri
Anybody that can't play baseball is a right knob, it's that easy.

Football is easy if you play with shit players. I doubt you'd say the same if you were playing knockouts over the green with Michael Ballack.

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Smasandian
I think they are scared about thier soccer.

Whenever, somebody says shit about football, we're like, meh, whatever, typical soccer fans.

Whenver we say shit about soccer, they're like, you suck because is the most popular sport in the world and football is meant for pussies, because rugby is tougher.

Why do we go in this circle of hate?

They're just insecure, really.

I think they go in a circle of hate, not us. I've yet to see any flame wars in the Football (Soccer) thread that has to do with bashing football. Now the American Football thread and ones like this thread on the other hand...

SouthernGirl814
Right then seeing as we're doing that Britain are better at 'soccer', rugby, comedy and discovery of countries, oh yeah and of course having conquered far more countries. Now you see that arguing about these things has no validity to the argument in question at all, get a grip.
I was never arguing about which country is better, it was about sports, you obviously need to learn how to debate love.

I know how to debate and I get pissed when sum1 makes fun of American sports so I'll come at u anyway I can dont tell me 2 get a grip I'l get a grip when I feel like it

chillmeistergen
I know how to debate and I get pissed when sum1 makes fun of American sports so I'll come at u anyway I can dont tell me 2 get a grip I'l get a grip when I feel like it

I'm not wasting my time on you anymore, you've gone off topic and that reply was just an utter waste of time, come to think of it so is this one. I don't like American sports you for some reason do, probably out of some patriotic duty.
I'll tell whoever I want to get a grip, you need to get one.

The_Mayor
This should be closed, and you need to go to the "off topic" if every thread is going to be like this.

SouthernGirl814
Ok 4 ur info it's not just some patriotic duty I love American sports and honestly don't have to much problem with foreign ones either and u went off topic when u came in here and started dissin American sports and I wouldn't have to fight back if people like u would just lay off and if u don't like it don't post here simple as that now whoever wants to talk about what this thread should be about plz continue postin here

The_Mayor
Im done, wavey

pile Come one come all join me!

chillmeistergen
Ok 4 ur info it's not just some patriotic duty I love American sports and honestly don't have to much problem with foreign ones either and u went off topic when u came in here and started dissin American sports and I wouldn't have to fight back if people like u would just lay off and if u don't like it don't post here simple as that now whoever wants to talk about what this thread should be about plz continue postin here

I would like to kindly direct you to the south park episode the losing edge.

teampac08
SouthernGirl dont pay attention to that obnoxious dude who keeps comin in here talkin trash. He's basically a troll trying to have fun by being a prick. He knows everyone or the vast majority in this specific thread is into American sports, that's why he's poking fun at them. With that said, I still think that he's probably had a bad time with our sports and most likely sucked at them. Which is a big reason why he still continues to come in here.

The_Mayor
NOW ON POST ABOUT:

American Football and Baseball.

Lord Evolution

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The_Mayor
I'm speechless (for the first time in my life).

That is fricken funny.

Df02

Yup, those reasons are called the French and the Peace Party...

Don't worry i'm not here to troll about American sports, I occasionally like watching American Football, I just hate people who take arguments away from the point... Especially when they don't know what they're on about as well.

chillmeistergen
SouthernGirl dont pay attention to that obnoxious dude who keeps comin in here talkin trash. He's basically a troll trying to have fun by being a prick. He knows everyone or the vast majority in this specific thread is into American sports, that's why he's poking fun at them. With that said, I still think that he's probably had a bad time with our sports and most likely sucked at them. Which is a big reason why he still continues to come in here.

Why is everything coming back to ability? I don't like American sports because I think that they're horrible to watch. I wander how many of you here are brilliant at all American sports, I doubt very many. I am a big sports fan, I do enjoy watching basketball, but thats about it from America and you're all hitting the roof about it. You're always going to encounter people who don't like something you do, I'm one of them and you won't always be able to put it down to ability alone.

The_Mayor
I love to play sports, I'm really good at them, my favorite is football. Alot of people like to watch sports but they can't play them worth a shit.

Friedmeyer22
now thats true!!!! But i think baseball is the better sport bcuz it is easier to learn when ur little and alot more people around the world play baseball then football

Adult Swim Guy
Ya thats very true but I find football more exhilarating!

Friedmeyer22
thats true

teampac08
Why is everything coming back to ability? I don't like American sports because I think that they're horrible to watch. I wander how many of you here are brilliant at all American sports, I doubt very many. I am a big sports fan, I do enjoy watching basketball, but thats about it from America and you're all hitting the roof about it. You're always going to encounter people who don't like something you do, I'm one of them and you won't always be able to put it down to ability alone.

Why do keep coming back when you know some people are easily frustrated by you? I'm telling her to just ignore you because she'll just continue to get angry. You know the majority of people in this thread love these sports, so what's the point of coming in here saying it's a waste of space? Just because you dont accept American doesnt mean you can taunt it. What reaction do you expect? Some of the people in here are passionate about these sports. Heck there's several sports I'm not into, that doesnt mean I'm goin to get into a random thread and start talking trash about the sports other people love. It's one thing to dislike a sport, and then it's another to start insulting it by calling it a waste of space.

SouthernGirl814
Why do keep coming back when you know some people are easily frustrated by you? I'm telling her to just ignore you because she'll just continue to get angry. You know the majority of people in this thread love these sports, so what's the point of coming in here saying it's a waste of space? Just because you dont accept American doesnt mean you can taunt it. What reaction do you expect? Some of the people in here are passionate about these sports. Heck there's several sports I'm not into, that doesnt mean I'm goin to get into a random thread and start talking trash about the sports other people love. It's one thing to dislike a sport, and then it's another to start insulting it by calling it a waste of space.

Thx dude and in a way I tried to tell him that but hes just doin it 2 be stupid he must want attention but anyway back to sports yea baseball is pretty easy to get down as far as rules and places and pitches and stuff goes bu8t doesnt mean all people are good at it

Friedmeyer22
ya thats true some people are just dumb

SouthernGirl814
yes they are

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Friedmeyer22
ya thats true some people are just dumb

Speak for your self.

SouthernGirl814
He wasnt sayin u were dumb and I wasn't either just amkin that clear but anyway I know I've been sayin baseball is my favorite sport but I kinda miss football season pro, college and high school Idk people are just more pumped about it don't get me wrong people get pumped about baseball too cause I hear it all the time but idk theres a little more anger and fight in people durin football

The_Mayor
Football season is the best: hype, everything.

DanZeke25
For those who say Baseball players aren't athletic......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cySfw8f0beg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Flonestarball%2Ecom%2F

Smasandian
That was crazy.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Smasandian
That was crazy.

He makes it look so easy too. It doesn't even look like he's trying.

SouthernGirl814
Jesus Christ all I gotta say is daaaammmnnn that was a high jump I mean the highest thing I can probably jump is a tennis net

B-Ball Star#3
holy SHIT that was amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.