Superboy Prime vs. All - Star Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Has this been done yet?

Thanos_THOTU
No, mainly because All-star Superman would win.

qqqqqqq
how true!

nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP wins. ALL star Superman doesn't have planet moving faster than the cosmics can notice speed and strength. Not EVEN.

King Kandy
SBP has all the powers of Pre-Crisis superman. He wins.

Thanos_THOTU
All-star Superman is Pre-crisis Superman ...
No F-ing way that Superboy Prime stands a chanse.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
All-star Superman is Pre-crisis Superman ...
No F-ing way that Superboy Prime stands a chanse.

...With a serious amp.

Symmetric Chaos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
...With a serious amp.

All star Superman is NOT a precrisis Superman and you can't even get an amp over the rediculously powerful Pre crisis superman.

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy
SBP has all the powers of Pre-Crisis superman. He wins.

Except for Super kissing:
http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/1296_4_053.jpg

Super weaving:
http://www.superdickery.com/images/stupor/1506superweaving4go.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
All star Superman is NOT a precrisis Superman and you can't even get an amp over the rediculously powerful Pre crisis superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox

That interview doesn't matter. what matters is what he can do on panel. And he ain't did jack compared to the real precrisis Supers.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kutulu
Except for Super kissing:
http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/1296_4_053.jpg

Super weaving:
http://www.superdickery.com/images/stupor/1506superweaving4go.jpg
I think Superboy Prime has those abilities.

Validus
I would bet on All Star. Power levels are roughly equal IMO but AS Superman has the brains.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Validus
I would bet on All Star. Power levels are roughly equal IMO but AS Superman has the brains.
Superboy Prime is equal to Fricken' Pre-Crisis Superman!

He'l Supersneeze allstar into oblivion.

qqqqqqq
does SBP have the armor?

Validus
Superboy Prime is equal to Fricken' Pre-Crisis Superman!

He'l Supersneeze allstar into oblivion.
He didn't look equal to PC Superman when he was running scared from the Flash.

qqqqqqq
I think Superboy Prime has those abilities. he'll just punch them all

juggernaut66666
He didn't look equal to PC Superman when he was running scared from the Flash.
Or when J'onn was pwning him badly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He looked pretty equal to PC superman when he was punching time so hard as to cause time splits. He also seemed pretty PC to me when he was moving planets so fast that the inhabitants nor the DC cosmic didn't even know they had been moved. He certainly looked PC to me when he froze GL's to death with his ice breath. Which no one should be able to do to a GL becuz of thier rings.

Validus
He looked pretty equal to PC superman when he was punching time so hard as to cause time splits. He also seemed pretty PC to me when he was moving planets so fast that the inhabitants nor the DC cosmic didn't even know they had been moved. He certainly looked PC to me when he froze GL's to death with his ice breath. Which no one should be able to do to a GL becuz of thier rings.
Yeah because punching that dimensional wall had so much to do with his own power and not Alex right? It's pretty funny to use the GL feat which you just acknowledged as PIS to try and support your view though.

I wonder if that broken nose Conner gave him ever healed correctly. Poor kid might end up looking like Owen Wilson.

UniOmni
Owned!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah because punching that dimensional wall had so much to do with his own power and not Alex right? It's pretty funny to use the GL feat which you just acknowledged as PIS to try and support your view though.

I wonder if that broken nose Conner gave him ever healed correctly.

When did I say it was PIS? I seem to remember others arguing against me saying it was PIS. Try again. I argued for SBP using the Gl feat many times. SO any idiot who says owned didn' bother to do thier homework.As I have said that sbp is a precrisis superman many many many many times. NOw try again. As I said, SBP's power is precrisis. Now I find it funny you take what I said personal when I didn't address anyone in my comment. Do not address me. I don't address you. I just put up what I feel and call it a day. We have already decided that we do not like each other. no need in you bringing your tainted view of me into a thread.

King Kandy
Superboy Prime and Silver age Pre-Crisis Superman are exactly equal, power level wise.

Validus
Sounds like acknowledgment of PIS to me but let's ask the judges.

Yup, that's acknowledgment of PIS.

And don't act like you weren't replying to me and Juggernaut. You'll just look even more foolish than normal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sounds like acknowledgment of PIS to me but let's ask the judges.

Yup, that's acknowledgment of PIS.

And don't act like you weren't replying to me and Juggernaut. You'll just look even more foolish than normal.

And yet you idiot, I acknolegded that he did it. As in ****ing precrisis beings can do shit that no one should be able to do. I was basically saying no one should be able to do that, but he did it none the less becuz he is precrisis. Now ****ign try again. Do you see that big statement i make that says, HE CERTAINLY LOOKS PC TO ME BECUZ HE WHAT? froze Gl's and technically no one should. I said it right there that that he had to be PC becuz he did what should have been impossible.

Validus
Superboy Prime and Silver age Pre-Crisis Superman are exactly equal, power level wise.
STAY AWAY FROM ME BART!

Validus
And yet you idiot, I acknolegded that he did it. As in ****ing precrisis beings can do shit that no one should be able to do. I was basically saying no one should be able to do that, but he did it none the less becuz he is precrisis. Now ****ign try again.
You realize that by using incorrect spelling and grammar you forfeit the right to call someone an idiot? I guess not. I mean, I'm not one to get on someone for spelling but that bothers me right there. sad

In any case your logic is awful. PIS is PIS and that doesn't change between Pre and Post Crisis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You realize that by using incorrect spelling and grammar you forfeit the right to call someone an idiot? I guess not. I mean, I'm not one to get on someone for spelling but that bothers me right there. sad

In any case your logic is awful. PIS is PIS and that doesn't change between Pre and Post Crisis.

What ever. Basically I was saying that there is no PIS when it comes to Precrisis Krytonians. So you failed in your attempt. I knew what I was saying. THanks a bunch now. you have a good afternoon.

Validus
What ever. Basically I was saying that there is no PIS when it comes to Precrisis Krytonians.
Anyone with half a brain cell could see that isn't correct. I could sit here all day and point out PIS in PC comics if you like. Was that time PC Captain Marvel got beat up and chained to the ground by a living salad totally legit? When PC Superman got chumped by that monkey?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyone with half a brain cell could see that isn't correct. I could sit here all day and point out PIS in PC comics if you like. Was that time PC Captain Marvel got beat up and chained to the ground by a living salad totally legit? When PC Superman got chumped by that monkey?

I said PIS INVOLVING PC KRYPTONIANS. did you miss that part? CM is not a Superman person. And PC Superman had so many silly stories that there was no such thing as PIS when he's concerned. My statement stands. And you trying to shoot it down has utterly gone down in flames. Now your changing your argument becuz you didn't hit the nail on the head. Let go of it. You thought you were saying something when you thought I didnt' know what I was saying and you only proved that you didn't catch what I was saying. Now move along

Thanos_THOTU
ASS will punch SBP senseless.

Validus
I said PIS INVOLVING PC KRYPTONIANS.
I just mentioned a PC Superman story or did I not? You act as if thats the only time but if your knowledge is anywhere near as good you claim on this forum (probably isn't judging by how your opinion changes near constantly) you would know that isn't the case.

did you miss that part? CM is not a Superman person.
Are you f'uckin retarded?

And PC Superman had so many silly stories that there was no such thing as PIS when he's concerned.

Funny. I don't see anything about PC characters not having the rules applied to them. confused

If you don't think PIS applies to PC characters then why the hell are they being matched up with characters like AS Superman? Maybe they should try to handle a common zoo monkey before stepping up to actual comic characters.

My statement stands.
It stands as being nonsensical, sure, but thats no different from any other post you make.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just mentioned a PC Superman story or did I not? You act as if thats the only time but if your knowledge is anywhere near as good you claim on this forum (probably isn't judging by how your opinion changes near constantly) you would know that isn't the case.

Are you f'uckin retarded?

Funny. I don't see anything about PC characters not having the rules applied to them. confused

If you don't think PIS applies to PC characters then why the hell are they being matched up with characters like AS Superman? Maybe they should try to handle a common zoo monkey before stepping up to actual comic characters.

It stands as being nonsensical, sure, but thats no different from any other post you make.

Andy yet i'm the one who said that the joker didn't use mxy's power, that world's funnest was cannon, that Thor pulling the midgard serpent could have wieghted as much as the earth if you factor in the resistance of the snakes pull and so on and so on. Just becuz you do not like my statement does not mean it was incorrect. I made my statement and I stand by it. I said, that no one should be able to kill the lanters with cold, non the less, SBP did it becuz he is PC. As in PC kryptonians can do what ever the hell they want. now get lost. your hard on for me is displeasing. you aren't cute enough.

Thanos_THOTU
Andy yet i'm the one who said that the joker didn't use mxy's power, that world's funnest was cannon, that Thor pulling the midgard serpent could have wieghted as much as the earth if you factor in the resistance of the snakes pull and so on and so on. Just becuz you do not like my statement does not mean it was incorrect. I made my statement and I stand by it. I said, that no one should be able to kill the lanters with cold, non the less, SBP did it becuz he is PC. As in PC kryptonians can do what ever the hell they want. now get lost. your hard on for me is displeasing. you aren't cute enough.

No more coke for you

http://antiflux.org/~grant/img/this-coke-sucks.jpg

Endless Mike
Going by feats, PC Superman outclasses SBP by far

Bentley
Hey, I just realized the double standard of SBP hitting through time and people not letting Hulk punch through reality. Isn't there a universally PIS-ful acclaimed move where Hulk does funky stuff with a punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.