Legend of Dragoon RP (actual RP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okami_Oni
"In the world of Endiness, there are many legends, though none as well-loved as that of the Dragoon warriors. In the early years, it is said that Winglies, creatures that maintained a human-like appearance and had wings of pure light, controlled all, devoting their power to becoming the strongest creatures alive. Humans were as slaves, and eventually rebelld, utilizing the strength of Dragons to help them. The Winglies would counter with a force known as the Virage, massive beasts that, like the dragons, were all strength no brains...

The humans were on the brink of defeat, when a new force was found. As dragons died, their spirits became manifest in their riders, instilling the humans with the ability to become Dragoon Warriors. This power alone became the humans' saving grace in what would soon become known as The Dragon Campaign.

Thousands of years later, a group of lone warriors would rediscover the power of the Dragoon Warriors, utilizing it to fight the threat of the now-revolting Winglies."

~The Tome of Ephineas
present day

Jack Ravencroft read over the Tome again, still unable to believe it after all these years... The humans and winglies had been at peace for so long... what had led to the revolt? The four Provinces had been held in close contact since the attack. Serdio, Tiberoa, and Mille Sessau as the liveable lands, where villages and townships tried to maintain an ordinary way of life... and the Death Frontier, which was nothing more than the holding grounds of forts, battlements, and strongholds, both for the Humans and the Winglies...

The fabled Dragoon Warriors had disappeared 3000 years ago, leaving what they thought would be a peaceable world. They were wrong, however. Winglies had led a revolt, and Jack had barely gotten his sister out of Seles Village alive.

He contemplated on all of this and looked down at the stone he had found a few weeks back upon killing that dragon... Smooth, perfectly round, it was a shiny metallic black... And... it had shone upon his finding it... A blinding flash had emitted, now that he thought of it... Just like the Legends had portrayed the Dragoon Spirits doing as found by their owners-to-be.

He pocketed the stone, deciding to focus on it later. A rustling in the bushes nearby caught his attention. He'd raised his sister in the woods for going on six years now, ever since the Winglies had destroyed Seles. He still hadn't gotten used to letting her go out and run errands on her own though... She shouldn't be back from Lohan, yet, though... it was still several days before he could expect her back.

He stood, readying his sword in hopes that he was wrong, but it looked like he would have to fight first thing in the morning... and on an empty stomach, to boot...

Wolf_Girl15
*A human like creature follows him, her backaway from him as she follows, most curious about what he is and why he is out in the woods, and who he is.*

Okami_Oni
Jack turns suddenly, thrusting his sword into the trees, but stops just short of a kill strike.

"Who are you? And just what have you gained from following me, save a near-death experience?"

He lowers his sword, noticing that she is cowering in fear, unable to speak whilst it is in her face.

Wolf_Girl15
*She falls back, barly able to keep her wings she has folded tight against her back. "I-I am champion....." She speaks softly, staying in place, cowaring from him*

Okami_Oni
*he glares at her, reading into her eyes... she seems fearful for some odd reason...*

you've got wingly scent on you... but you're... human? no... something more...

*he sheathes his sword, for the time*

explain yourself.

Wolf_Girl15
I am half wingly, half human..... My family abandon me. *She lets her wings relax, a bit, moving away from her back a bit* p-please d-dont hurt me.

Okami_Oni
hmph... winglies... 'course, there is some human in you... damn, you've found my camp now... and i can't move until sis gets back from Lohan... it's not safe to let you back out into the open on your own... you could compromise my whereabouts... so we have only 2 options...

*draws his sword*

one, i can kill you now and never once think it through again...

Wolf_Girl15
*Backs off, triping and stumbling some, on a root, her wings now fully exposed, they arent big enough to allow her to fly just yet* What is my second option

Okami_Oni
*he stakes his sword in the ground, barely missing her leg... he's enjoying this... fear is one thing he appreciates in others*

or you can just stay with me and sis... doing as you're asked. and helping us in this war against the Winglies...

your options have been presented.

Wolf_Girl15
*Jumps , cowaring more* Y-you mean as a slave?

Okami_Oni
*a devilish grin crosses his face, and he picks up his sword, sheathing it in his belt*

well... if you choose that term above any others, then yes... as a "slave."

Wolf_Girl15
*Lowers her head, as she stands, blinking some "I guess I have no choice but to chose the slave." *She says, her wings relaxed behind her*

Okami_Oni
don't sound so disappointed... i could've just struck you down. besides, you'll find that i'm the less demanding of my sister and i... she's the one who requires more... maintenance...

Wolf_Girl15
*Nods, listening to his voice, taking in the words, knowing she will have to hear both manyh times* Yes sir, what will I call you two by

Okami_Oni
i'm fine w/ going by my name, Jack. as for sis... we'll see what she says... and relax. don't be so formal all the time.

Wolf_Girl15
*Nods some, her body slightly thin, more so than it should be* Wher do you live

Wild-Cherry
Arli yawned sleepily and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. She lay on her back staring up at the sky. Sun shone down through the trees, speckling her pale face with bright designs. She wrinled her nose and sat up as a bright bit caught her eye. She stretched her arms and wings, and yawned. The yawn was cut off by a sudden hard expolsion of air. Arli nearly fell to her knees before she caught her breath again. She turned, looking slightly annoyed, so a smiling Amnea sitting behind her. Amnea stared off sheepishly, and then tried to ammend for the sudden blow by nuzzling Arli's shoulder gently. Arli sighed and laughed softly.

" Alright. It's ok. "

She said, placing both hands on either side of the white dragons face. She ran her fingers gently down the flawless white scales on her nose. Along the dragons wings the scales where covered in soft, white feathers, much like Arli's own wings. The dragon's ears pricked up suddenly. She let out a curious rumble, and stuck her head forward, trying ot see what had come into her prescense.

Arli rose and followed her gaze. Sure enough, two people..no, one person and a winglie...walked along the in the forest below the mountanous one on which they sat.

" We should go.."

Befor eArli could finnish Amnea lifted her onto her back and whisked forward. Arli, nervous, clamped down on the dragons neck, muted by the loud flapping of her wings. She stared down then at the people.Her eyes widened. That was that dragoon...

BlackKat
Shika smiled to herself, sitting on the ground of the plush forest, counting her gold, having made plenty of money. She giggled to herself and put the money in her sack, and stood up, and began walking towards no where.

Okami_Oni
*looks over at Champ*

we roam throughout the forests around here... have ever since the Winglies attacked Seles, our hometown, about 6 years ago.

*he tosses her some food*

you look like you're starving. eat.

jewallac
~Since the Winglies are such noble snobs, I thought that I would start off in a palace. Let me know if that is ok?~

Antonio was asleep in his room. The bright sunlight had woke him up. He had a very interesting night that made way for his most deserved sleep. He was in the palace library for many hours last night reading about the history of the Winglies and humans. He especially remembered a certain part that made him think about the intentions of his race.

"In the early years, it is said that Winglies, creatures that maintained a human-like appearance and had wings of pure light, controlled all, devoting their power to becoming the strongest creatures alive. Humans were as slaves, and eventually rebelled, utilizing the strength of Dragons to help them. The Winglies would counter with a force known as the Virage, massive beasts that, like the dragons, were all strength, but no brains...

The humans were on the brink of defeat when a new force was found. As dragons died, their spirits became manifested in their riders, instilling the humans with the ability to become Dragoon Warriors. This power alone became the humans' saving grace in what would soon become known as The Dragon Campaign."

To Antonio, it sounded like his people were the bad guys in all of this. It couldn't be that way. The Winglies were all about respect, nobility and chivalry. They weren't into gaining ultimate power to rule the world and slavery.

Antonio didn't know what to think. One side of him knew that his people could never do something like that. Sure they had maid and butlers at the palace, but what palace didn't. He had never seen the help being treated like slaves or any other kind of degrading thing.

The other side of him also knew that history doesn't lie. If it were in text, it all had to be true. But what does that say about his people. That they're nothing more than power hungry slave drivers who want to rule the world?

He needed some fresh air. He went out for a walk. The palace garden was breath taking. The flora was so full and lavish that Antonio couldn't help but extend his wings and soar over it. There was a giant water fountain that had a statue of an ancient Wingly riding his Virage.

The Virage was blowing fire from it's mouth that enveloped something that was overtaken by the flames. Antonio could never tell what it was ever since he was a small child. His mother would always bring him out to this fountain on hot summer days to cool off. He never went all the way into the fountain, but he did place his feet in there quiet often.

After his walk, or rather flight, he found himself in the middle of the forest. This place was as beautiful as the palace grounds. He spotted a man and young girl. He started to wonder what they could possibly be doing in the middle of the forest this early in the morning. Sure he was on a morning stroll, but he lived in the palace and he had never seen the two strangers before.

Okami_Oni
<<no prob. like i said, just jump in wherever... >>

BlackKat
Shika smiled, see a few journeymen, and she picked up her poisoned Dagger, watching them. She wore a face mask to protect her identity, as she jumped in front of the group, and in a flash, they fell, unconscious before they hit the ground. She smiled to herself, admiring her work, before pillaging the items from them, she found a few pieces of bread, water, and corn bread, and a few items she didn't want. But one item caught her eye. She looked at it closely and picked it up. A small brown orb that looked like there was an eye in it, staring straight at her.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie hung from a tree silently with her eyes closed. "I'm so strong,"She murmured over and over again. She climbed up and curled in the tree and fell asleep.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Okami_Oni
*looks over at Champ*

we roam throughout the forests around here... have ever since the Winglies attacked Seles, our hometown, about 6 years ago.

*he tosses her some food*

you look like you're starving. eat. *She catches the food, sitting down as she starts to eat, smiling* thank you

Okami_Oni
well, if you're staying on as help, you're no good to us dead.

*he sits across the camp from her, watching to see that she doesn't try anything...

Wolf_Girl15
*She sits and eats, once she finishes, she looks up at him, walking over shaking a bit* where can I rest?

Okami_Oni
*he points to a makeshift bed he's made out of bankets and such*

that's sis's bed. you can stay there 'til she gets back. once she's back, we'll have more supplies, and i can set you up a better one.

*he looks slightly curious*

what i don't get is... why would the winglies attack Sels? And why revolt? we've lived at peace with them for going on 3000 years, and they suddenly start a war? it's not well-planned... not like a wingly at all...

Wolf_Girl15
From what my blood father is like, Its as simple as two words "Big head"
*She lays down, her wings wraping around her body, cocooning her in white feathers*

BlackKat
Shika sat there for a few moment's looking back at the dragon eye, slightly enticed by it's beauty, "What is this thing..?" She asked herself, looking at it intently.

Okami_Oni
still... as conceited as the winglies are... they wouldn't attack so wrecklessly unless they had something up their sleeves... something's not right...

Wolf_Girl15
*Is asleep, and her wings change, to white bat-like wings, still wraped around her*

Jenny_Bug
Jessie opened her eyes and was surprised. She fell out of the tree onto the ground. She didn't mean to slip and fall asleep. "Its no safe to do that,"She said and stood up. She flapped her wings and went up in the air. She saw a camp and went to it. She saw a winglie laying down and some other person. She tried real hard to be quiet which was hard for her to do. She narrowed her eyes on him.

Okami_Oni
he continues droning on to himself about how conceit wasn't good enough reason for the winglies to revolt on the 3000 year truce...

Wolf_Girl15
*She is sound asleep, not moving*

Jenny_Bug
Jessie decided not to bother with someone like him who is probally worthless. She took steps back and her foot banged against a bucket making a tattering echoing noise. She quickly looks at the girl frozen then looks at the guy. She hoped she wasn't heard or seen.

BlackKat
Shika smiled to herself, holding the orb and standing before a white glow came from the orb, and surrounded the young girl. She felt her body become heavier, but also stronger. when the glow faded, she opened her eyes to see she was floating about ten to fifteen feet above the ground, causing her to scream in fear.

Wolf_Girl15
(who is his sister?)

Okami_Oni
<<Rikku-Donovan, my sis, is playin' her, but she won't be on for a few days. we're on spring break, and she hasn't got 'Net at home, so... yeh... i made it where she was headed to Lohan 'cause it's a few days out, so she'll have an excuse for startin' late, i s'pose... we'll wander some tomorrow through the woods... >>

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion doesnt move, almost seeming to be dead as she lays there*

Okami_Oni
*Jack sits up, hearing something in the branches, a faint rustling. He draws his sword and looks around*

Is someone there? Or... something?

Jenny_Bug
"oh shap!"She said. She covered her mouth. She backed up more and more. "Oh know! What to do?!"She thought frantically looking around. "brace myself for attack,"She thought.

Okami_Oni
<< i like the new addition to the sig, Jenn... very effective. keep on rockin' in the free world! >>

Jenny_Bug
((I'm building my self esteem...i don't care anymore))

Okami_Oni
<< tribute being added to my profile for everyone... gimme ten, maybe fifteen minutes... >>

Okami_Oni
*he stands quickly, knowing he heard a voice*

I am SO NOT in the mood for this right now!!!

*he wanders the perimeter of the camp, sword in hand, and bares his teeth in frustration*

You wanna piece of me? COME ON!!!

_Rare_Fox_
((Im just going to jump in,im sorry for short post just i don't know much right now.))

Camille seemed to walk down a old road by her self .Her eyes seem to wonder around it seemed boring to look ahead of the road.She need to get some exersize even thou she didn't realy needed it.The wind seemed to calm down and laid the dust to rest for now.Camille makeing her way fast down the long old road quickly to get near people.Silence seem to drive her insain.

Okami_Oni
<<short posts are fine. i'm not picky.. long as it's more than 2 words, we're all good here... >>

_Rare_Fox_
~~Kk i would write longer is just don't know where you people are at.~~

Jenny_Bug
Jessie gave a laugh that seemed unbearably snoobish. "You...pathetic,"She mumbled comming out to face him. "I saw you sitting there looking quite...hmmm...,"She said with her hand under her chin. "ah nevermind....you're challenging me?"She asked with one eye brow up.

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
~~Kk i would write longer is just don't know where you people are at.~~

<< the middle of the woods, in the center of the route from Seles' old remains to Lohan... it's so fun RP'ing in a medieval realm again... >>

*Jack looks at the newcomer*

grr... Wingly...

*he readies himself for an attack*

I recognize you... You led the attack on Seles all those years ago, didn't you?

*his anger rises slightly, but he maintains his composure for the sake of battle... he knows if he rushes in, he'll have his ass handed to him*

Jenny_Bug
Jessie laughed rembering the memory. "What if I did? Are you going to go cry like the others"She asked taking a step forward. She narrowed her eyes on him. "What is your name?"She asked.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion stays wraped up in her cocoon, sounds asleep, not affected by the noises around her. Her white wings keeping her warm, and hiding her body from the world, making her look like a giant white cocoon as she lays on the bed, resting for now*

Okami_Oni
*He smirks*

Jack Ravencroft.. one of two survivors.. my sister was the other, but only just...

*He feels a slight welling up of power from the stone he examined earlier and looks to it... it's glowing again*

What the...?

*a blinding flash emits and he is shrouded in a pure dark force. when it emerges, he has wings in the back of his armour, and his sword has grown slightly. Ladies and Gentlemen, Return of the Darkness Dragoon*

So... this is the power that won the Dragon Campaign...

*He focuses a hand toward the Wingly scum before him*
<<no offense, Jenn>>

Behold my ultimate Power... Astral Drain!!!

*he point his sword in her general direction, feeling her essence leave her slowly as the sword glows. He pulls it away, showing some mercy, and feels somehow refreshed, as though he'd slept for a week.*

Your move, Wingly.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie staggered back. "What the heck do you think your messing with?"She asked looking at him up and down. She grabbed his to arms and held them tight. Then she stepped on his feet. "Seems you can't move,"She mumbled.

Okami_Oni
What the...?!?

*he smirks, an idea crossing his mind...*

do you really want a physical connection onto something that can drain your essence from a distance? what could i be capable of in close range combat?

_Rare_Fox_
Camille had wonderd into the forst seeing others she hid in a tree.Her eyes looked at them what was going on she stayed hidden for a while not wanting to inafir and wind up dead.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie let him go and kicked him in his stomach. She backed up and sighed. "You are annoying,"She yelled. "Show me wat you can do!"
She said.

Wolf_Girl15
*champion wakes up from the noise and lights, her wings unwraping silently from around her, relaxing behind her. She jumps up in a nearby tree, using her wings for faint lift. She watches, unable to fly only able to use her wings to help her jump slightly higher*

BlackKat
Shika looked around, at the almost technological wings keeping her afloat, "Oh my..." she said, "W--what is this..?" she asked herself, "This armor.. This... strength..."

Okami_Oni
*he flips in the aire, landing on his feet as the wings and energy subside, leaving him human once more*

You honestly think you can handle me? C'mon!

*he throws his sword, watching as she dodges, then jumps into the air and kicks her in the gut. as he lands, he runs toward his sword and comes back toward her, a smirk on his face as he swings forward with the deadly blade*

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion stays still and silent, as she watches her master fight, rather glad he doesnt want to kill her*

jewallac
Antonio had to do something. He was amazed at the fact that two complete strangers could just start fighting over a few words. He saw a young Wingly hop behind a tree and another woman coming up the road.

He flew out of the tree that he was using as a viewpoint. He had to protect the women from the two fighters.

"Chaos Calmer," he shouted. It was one of his spell that made everyone in his general area calm down no matter how upset of angry they were.

Okami_Oni
*a wave of calm falls over Jack, but his contempt for the Wingly remains ever strong*

jewallac
Antonio didn't wait to see if his spell had affected the woman fighter so he just rushed down there to see what the problem was.

"It is extremely early in the morning and there are two women present. Why are the both of you fighting," he asked the man, who was no clad in dark armour, and the Wingly woman, who was holding her own in battle.

BlackKat
Shika was confused, as the armor followed her mind, and she could fly, "This.. is actually soo cool!" she said, a total mood change as she floated around, before the armor vanished, making her pouted as she fell, and landed on her butt on the ground, "owie..."

Wolf_Girl15
*laughs at the girl, falling out of the tree as she does, her wings flaping a bit to help soften her landing, but she still yelps as she lands on her butt*

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at them and for that time. She lifted her head slowly. She got up and swayed. She felt at peace right now. Kind of in a drunk looking state. Deep inside she burned with anger that was changing to confusion. "What am I doing?"She asked and fell back staring at the sky.

jewallac
Antonio was looking at everyone fall. His spell was working but not the way he wanted. It was confusing everyone, when it was just supposed to be calming them down. He had to work on that.

"Now, is anyone going to answer my question," he said.

Okami_Oni
hmph. wingly trash...

*he sits in the corner of his camp, motioning Champion to join him*

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion quickly stands, folding her wings, so they are relaxed, and she quickly walks over to her master, stoping infront of him. She holds her hands behind her, standing up straight as she looks at him, asking "You wanted me?"*

maibak
Vladislav didn't want to wake up, but there was too much noise to continue sleeping and he should have woken up a while ago anyways.
*floats down from his tree, and silently goes to see what all the noise is, drawing weapons by habit*

Okami_Oni
*he nods to her*

Are you able to fight? There's another now... and i think we should get out of here... Sis will bring plenty of supplies later...

Wolf_Girl15
I can use a sword, But I dont own one

Okami_Oni
*he reaches into his bag and retrieves a spare sword, not quite as well-maintained as his, but still very well-crafted. balanced and light*

this will be yours from now on. use it when necessary. gather a few base supplies, then we'll fight our way out...

*he begins putting things into his bags*

Jenny_Bug
Jessie got up and looked at the guy that casted the spell and shook her head. "Because...I forgot,"She said walking past him hitting his shoulder clumbsly. "Oh and whats your name?"Jessie asked turning to face him.

Wolf_Girl15
*She takes it, holding it by the hilt* Does it have a sheath?

Okami_Oni
*he turns and tosses it to her, along with a leather belt*

take good care of it. it was my mother's.

Wolf_Girl15
*Nods, taking it and putting it on, smiling* I will

jewallac
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Jessie got up and looked at the guy that casted the spell and shook her head. "Because...I forgot,"She said walking past him hitting his shoulder clumbsly. "Oh and whats your name?"Jessie asked turning to face him.

"My name is Antonio, but that is besides the point right now. Why were you two fighting," he asked the woman.

He saw the man that she was fighting was getting ready to leave with the other Wingly. He cast his entrapment spell, "Hodias Cloratios Farnation Condractus." A magick triquetra formed around the man and girl, stopping them.

"You still haven't answered my question," he said to the man. "Why were you two fighting?"

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion stays calm, knowing she can always scream, not really sure if it will make her black out again* (Changing her power to when she screams, the sound waves can tear flesh apart)

maibak
*accidentally wanders into the camp since he couldn't tell exactly where it was*

Okami_Oni
<<kk...>>

*He grunts in frustration*

she invaded my camp and insulted my family, WHICH, I might add, she is SOLELY responsible for the deaths of...

Jenny_Bug
Jessie snapped to attention. "Shut you mouth!"She yelled. "I'd do it again and again if i wanted to!"She yelled walking off. "Just wait and see,"She called out. She lloks at the guy walking into the camp and grunts. "yet another person drawn in....,"She thought rolling her eyes. "You might not want to wander around here...you'll catch the stupidness in this filthy air,"She said.(to you maibak)

Okami_Oni
Jack yells out, "I'll kill you! After what you've done to my family, I'll KILL YOU!!!"

Wolf_Girl15
Jack, you okay *She blinks, having taken a step back from his raction*

Jenny_Bug
"blah blah blah!"She yelled at him in a mimiking way. "I'd like to se you try little one,"She said looking at her nails and smiling.

Okami_Oni
*he runs at her, sword drawn, and jumps into the air, letting the blade slash through her back, though only a minor cut*

BlackKat
Shika frowned as she rubbed her now bruised bottom, "owie.." She whined before picking up the stone and pocketing it as she continued rubbbing her butt as she wakjed, more limped to the trail.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie fell over stunned blood tickling down her back. She got up slowly and looked at him. "fool,"She mumbled and turned away and continued walking. "Disappearing Rage!"She said. Deep blinding fog tumbled in around them. Jessie shot of running disgusted. In a minute the fog fades away.

maibak
*runs past Jack and slashes his back* how dare you harm her!

Jenny_Bug
Jessie thought she was far enough from fools and she fell on the ground.
She was wondering how to bandage her back. Not a one person job. She sighed knowing it'll get infected which will make it worse.

jewallac
"Must be more powerful than I thought," Antonio said to himself. His entrapment spell was supposed to be unbreakable, although time-limited to just a minute. (Hint, hint, Okami.) He never knew how much anger was in people. He was surprised at the fighting Wingly woman. She was fighting as if she hated this man.

Antonio flew over the fog that now covered everybody and saw that the Wingly woman running. He followed her until she dropped to the ground.

"As you can plainly tell," he said to her as he landed, "that is what blind fighting leads to," pointing to her back. "I can bandage that up using some of my feathers. May I?" He flapped his wings and a pile of feathers fell off. He took them and placed them on her wound.

"Is that any better," he asked her smiling.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie put her face opposite of Antonio. She was embarrassed. "I really don't need help,"She insisted sitting up. She rolled her eyes and slowly stood up. "Thanks anyways,"She said holding back a smile. Her smile slipped and it came across her face. She turned away and sighed. "Why did you help me?"She asked.

Okami_Oni
*turns to the newcomer that has slashed him, death in his eyes*

you... interfere... in my affairs?!?

*he snarls at the man... no... the wingly, he reminds himself... the creature*

you'll soon come to regret that...

*he walks away, then turns quickly and slashes straight through the wingly's chest*

DO NOT interfere where it is not wanted... you'll always regret the outcome.

*he raises his sword to behead the wingly, then is stopped by a feeling in his veins*

you're not worth becoming a cold-blooded murderer... i'd be as bad as her...

BlackKat
Shika smiled to herself, walking slowly, "That Rock is soo cool..." she said to herself, "I wonder what it is.."

(I wish I knew where everyone was, or someone would interact..)

True Geek
Thanh was standing nearby, and witnessed the cruelty of the dark dragoon. He equipped his weapons and flew as fast as he could at the woman hitter, in attempt to pin him to a tree or a big tall rock.

maibak
Vladislav tried his best to ignore the grievous wound, and slashed Jack's sword arm and tried to knock it away. With his other sword he slashed through his chest just like had been done to him.

jewallac
Jessie put her face opposite of Antonio. She was embarrassed. "I really don't need help,"She insisted sitting up. She rolled her eyes and slowly stood up. "Thanks anyways,"She said holding back a smile. Her smile slipped and it came across her face. She turned away and sighed. "Why did you help me?"She asked.
~I'm going to end it for tonight. I have to catch up on some sleep. My son doesn't like it when daddy is tired at play time. Cya. Jenny, feel free to take over my character for tonight so the story can progress.~

"Because you were hurt, and you are a woman," he said to her, noticing her smile. "No woman should be treated that way, but you were also fighting. Can I ask why. You are a noble Wingly. What would possess you to just up and fight a complete stranger?"

Originally posted by BlackKat
Shika smiled to herself, walking slowly, "That Rock is soo cool..." she said to herself, "I wonder what it is.."

(I wish I knew where everyone was, or someone would interact..)

~We are in a forest. Okami, maibak and True geek are in one part, and Jenny and I are in another. Join which ever one.~

True Geek
Thanh held the dragoon to a tree, in such a way that would make it so if he moved any of his limbs they would all be amputated (the armor can probably take the daggers, though), yet not in such a way that would leave him open to attack by means of blasting from eyes or anything like that. "Should I kill you now, or will you join us?" he asked. "Maybe we could slowly kill you for what you did... you humans and your intolerance for us... choices, choices, choices."

Okami_Oni
*he grunts and smirks ever-so-slightly*

Ch...cham...pion... now!

True Geek
"Champion?" Thanh thought about this for a moment. "That must be the dragon! Virage, now!!!" Thanh's virage came over. "That should hold off whatever your plan was... Now make your decision before I get bored."

True Geek
OOC: Yay for predicting things wrong!
Oh, and I don't think you know she has that neat little ability.

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by jewallac
~I'm going to end it for tonight. I have to catch up on some sleep. My son doesn't like it when daddy is tired at play time. Cya. Jenny, feel free to take over my character for tonight so the story can progress.~

"Because you were hurt, and you are a woman," he said to her, noticing her smile. "No woman should be treated that way, but you were also fighting. Can I ask why. You are a noble Wingly. What would possess you to just up and fight a complete stranger?"

"None of your business,"She said not trying to be mean. "Past problems,"She said and sighed. She looked down and had flash backs of mass killings on a village. Fire overwelmed homes and children fell to the knees burning on fire. One brother and sister not seen had hid saving thereself why their family protected them. She shook her head and looked at the sky. "i knew him when he was younger...not as he is now,"She mumbled and turned away from from him.

~lol take care! once i get use to your character's personality i'll help keep up with your character when you need someone to..though you don't really need to cause im patient~

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion watches silently, waiting for her master to give her orders, she stays close to him, until she fears she will be injured, then she moves slightly away. She constantly moves her dark brown hair out of her face, as her dark brown eyes watch the fight. She hears her master finaly call her name, and she smirks, drawing her sword and rushing to help her master, jumping and bringing her sword down at the attacker, her eyes suddenly seem wild*

jewallac
"And because he is very different, you two fight as if the world is depending on it," Antonio asks the Wingly woman. He notices her beauty and realizes that he doesn't even know the womans name. "Might I ask for your name, if you so please?"

He couldn't help but look into her eyes. They were the most beautiful crimson color, (I'm assuming that from the pic), that he had ever seen. Her long flowing pale purple hair caught his attention as well. This woman was the epitome of what a noble Wingly woman was. If he didn't see it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believe that she just used magick or was a brilliant fighter.

Jenny_Bug
She looked at him and sighed. "My name is Jessie,"She said curtsying. "I've have faught like that ever since i could remember,"She said and laughed. She walked over a tree and sat down rasting her back. Her wings flapped everyone in awhile stretching. "So....whats your purpose in life...mines fighting,"She asked looking up at him. He seemed alot taller than she thought.

True Geek
Thanh's virage got in the way of the attacker. He just realized he got tricked.

jewallac
"Well, Miss Jessie," Antonio replied with a bow, "...my name is Antonio LeBowski and I am a very fortunate man to have met your acquaintance."

A peculiar look pasted over his face. "My purpose is rather clouded for the moment. I am a new advisor to the king as you can tell by my fresh face. I've just achieved my twenty-second birthday a few months ago. But I digress. My direct purpose is to memorize and record every event that goes down in Wingly history.

"But something has struck a cord in my soul." He told her of the history of the Wingly's battle with the humans. (The intro to this thread.) "And I don't know how to put it all together with how the Winglies can be such noble, peace loving creatures and also want to be the ultimate power of this world and will let no one get in there way to achieve that goal. You strike me as a brilliant young woman. Maybe you could shed some light on this for me."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie nodded. "we are easly better than Humans,"She said rolling her eyes. "Stronger, use of magik, powers,"She said and smiled. "Why else aren't we better??"She asked. She wipped her face of sweat on her forehead. "It seems awefully warm doesn't it?"She asked.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by True Geek
Thanh's virage got in the way of the attacker. He just realized he got tricked. (Im lost)

maibak
(Thanh has Jack pinned to a tree, and then Jack called for you. Thanh thought that he was calling for a dragon so he called his virage, and now that virage blocked you from attacking us)
Vladislav tried to bandage the slash as best he could with minimal materials, then saw the new would be attacker. Knowing that the virage would kill heartlessly, he runs and hits her on the head with the blunt hilt of the sword in an attempt to knock her out.

jewallac
Jessie nodded. "we are easly better than Humans,"She said rolling her eyes. "Stronger, use of magik, powers,"She said and smiled. "Why else aren't we better??"She asked. She wipped her face of sweat on her forehead. "It seems awefully warm doesn't it?"She asked.
~Are you going somewhere with the whole temperature thing? I don't know if I should answer that.~

Antonio had to agree that they were more advanced than that of humans, but he wouldn't say better. "Yes, I understand all of that, Miss Jessie. We have power and they don't. But what else do we have that they don't?"

Antonio was getting hungry. "What would you say if I were to ask you to a nice midday breakfast? My treat. I'm pretty sure that we would have a better conversation on a full stomach."

Wolf_Girl15
*champion's eyes seem to catch fire as she slams her sword down on at the creaturek, trying to protect her new master, being very good with a sword

Okami_Oni
*jack flips into the air and up into the branches*

Deal with this!

*he leaps down and takes a swing at the wingly that had him pinned*

Okami_Oni
*my bad, i spaced... i'm still very much pinned and very much w/o sword... overlook my last post*

True Geek
OOC: Aw, man! I was going to remove all your limbs!

IC: "Now, make your choice... I'm getting annoyed with you, human."

The virage looked at Champion like she was a little ant poking him in the ankles with a blade of grass. He lowered his right arm and picked her up. She was barely the size of his hand. He brought her close to his head, and he sniffed her. Then he let out a very large roar.
http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/13238/images/disk2/disk2_04/disk02_021.jpg That's a virage, they are VERY BIG, and that's a fairly small weak one.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion blinks* Dude, two words. Breath- mint. *She tries stabing his arm with her sword*

Okami_Oni
*yells out*

NO, CHAMPION! GET ME FREE!!!

True Geek
OOC: How can she free you? She's stuck in a virage's hands.

IC: The virage moved his fingers in a way that would bind Champion's arms and legs. He gripped a little tighter, and for some reason, he was resisting the urge to kill her (that would be the half wingly thing... I wouldn't recommend abusing him sparing you, though).

Wolf_Girl15
What the hell? What makes you think I can move? *She doesnt even try, knowing she cant escape* (Please dont call my charry a thing.... champ works)

Okami_Oni
<<my charries are like me... very nonobservant... plus, i'm kinda blocked from seeing by the fact i got your wingly's ugly mug in me face! smile >>

*growls*

what the bloody hell's goin' on over there? oy, trash-heap, you mind movin' yer ugly mug so's i can see the fight, at least?

Wolf_Girl15
What ever this thing is it has me. I cant ****ing move unless it lets me.

Okami_Oni
*grunts and spits in the wingly's face*

why not fight me like a real warrior? you filthy bastard...

*curses repetitively for a while*

Wolf_Girl15
Pissing him off might not be a good thing! *She looks to the creature holding her, knowing it can kill her*

True Geek
Confused at what the thing the virage had was, he threw her up in the air a little bit and caught her again with both hands. He was still trying to figure out if it was a human or wingly.

Thanh got really pissed off at Jack and slowly started cutting the limbs to make him suffer. "Is that warriorly enough for you?"

maibak
Vladislav took advantage of the virage not holding her to fly up there and try to get her sword away from her, and tells her, "Its probably better if you don't accidentally or purposely hurt it."

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion opens her wings, catching on to what he wanted, not wanting to land hard, she still lands in his hands, not wantint to get her ass kicked* I am half human.. half wingly.... *She looks down to her master* BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF! YOUR ACTING LIKE CHILDREN WITH SHARP TOYS.

True Geek
The virage, with too much to think about, grabbed Jack with his left hand. The shiny green dot on his face started to glow blue! Thanh let the virage take the human. He must have a more fun way to kill him.

Wolf_Girl15
Hey! Let us go damn it! ....... on second thought, make that set us down gently damn it!

maibak
Vladislav put the swords he had taken in his sheathes and flew as best he could with his still excruciating pain up to the virage's height, and realised how easily it could slaughter all three of them. "Virage, I order you not to kill these two unless your true master orders otherwise!" He wasn't sure if that would work, or if it would just kill him too.

Okami_Oni
*Jack smiled slightly as Thahn's blades cut into him*

warriorly? try cowardly. a true warrior would allow his opponent to fight back, not constrain them to where they couldn't fight! oh wait, i forgot... winglis ARE nothing but cowards... my bad... forgot you guys couldn't fight fairly to save your natty asses from extinction...

Okami_Oni
<<sry.. slow post... damn i hate my CPU... overlook me, folks... my cpui takes WAY too long to load up a post... >>

True Geek
The virage's blue light dimmed down back to the green light. He even opened his right hand to let Champ go. Thanh said, "Maybe we should capture and interrogate them. Don't let go of the human. You two are coming with us... unless you would like to die, that is."

maibak
Vladislav flew down shakily and said "Yeah, I don't really want to kill them at the moment, and it would be nice to know what they were doing." He goes back to attempting to bandage his chest.

True Geek
Thanh healed Vladislav (major heal). "You should have told me about that wound. Virage, don't let go of the human. Hungly, follow us or we'll chase you down. The city is over there, let's go." Thanh started flying over to the city, as did his virage.

maibak
Vladislav stops bandaging, then stays behind Champ to catch her if she tries to run/fly away, and says to Thanh "You've got to teach me how you do that someday."

True Geek
"Maybe after we get back home and deal with those two."

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by jewallac
~Are you going somewhere with the whole temperature thing? I don't know if I should answer that.~

Antonio had to agree that they were more advanced than that of humans, but he wouldn't say better. "Yes, I understand all of that, Miss Jessie. We have power and they don't. But what else do we have that they don't?"

Antonio was getting hungry. "What would you say if I were to ask you to a nice midday breakfast? My treat. I'm pretty sure that we would have a better conversation on a full stomach."

Jessie nodded and relized how hungry she had been. she held her stomach and smiled brightly. "Your so kind...thanks,"She said.
She followed sowly beside him.

jewallac
~I'm done for the day. Be back tomorrow.~

Antonio took Jessie to a small bistro in the heart of the palace town. The sever came over and gave them the menus and told them the special for the day. "You may order whatever you desire," he informed Jessie. He was particularly hungry himself and didn't notice that he ordered a rather large breakfast. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausage patties, pancakes and orange juice.

"Please forgive me if I seem a little gluttonous," he blushed. For some reason, he just felt comfortable in front of this woman he just met. Given the circumstances, he would never let himself take a stranger to breakfast but here they were.

"Now, would you be so kind to refresh my memory on the subject of why you think the Wingly race is so much more better than the human race?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie laughed. "No i don't think you are...I am quite the same way...eating is something i love to do,"She said and smiled. "I'll have the same as you,"She said. The server went away. "I don't know much..but i was raised to do what im doing now...my parents did as i did,"She said and sighed. "I guess it just depends who ever raises you,"she added. She looked at him then at the table.

jewallac
"So, in your stating that, I get the feeling that you would listen to someone else's theory of humans and Winglies." The waiter returned with a cart full of food. Antonio never got over the fact that they used crystal dishes in the higher up restaurants of the palace town. He asked the waiter if he needed any help and when he said no, Antonio waited until he was gone to finish his conversation.

"My father taught me to respect anyone with a job that serves. But, back on topic, your parents raised you to fight. Was it because they were a part of the Wingly/Human war? My father was a part of that war and he's been a very different man ever since.

"Before the war, Humans and Winglies lived in peace. That is until the Winglies wanted ultimate power and to rule everything. They saw themselves as a divine race. They attacked the unknowing human race.

"He told me that the humans were on the brink of defeat because they were so unprepared. The Wingly had enslaved them. The humans then realized a power that gave them a fighting chance. They became the Dragoon Warriors after the dragons had died. The Winglies were defeated."

He ate some of his breakfast, "I asked my father why would he be in such a war. He said that at the time, he too thought that the Wingly race was superior to the humans because of the power that they wield. But he has been forever eaten alive at what he and his fellow race had done. Ever since my father had told me that story, I have seen him treat ever little thing with so much respect that was returned to him tenfold, that it made me want to be just like him.

"I was not surprised to find that I inherited his magick of light and his white Virage, Nico, after he passed. But I never expected to inherit his personality and values as well. That is why I helped you. I was trained to fight viciously, but I would never hit a woman. I help you out of respect.

"I thought that you would want to leave as soon as possible after I bandaged you up. But it pleased me to find that you wanted to receive my company. You have been nothing but a lady. And that is what could deceive someone if they were in a confrontation with you. It leads me to believe that there is something more to you than just fighting, and I intend on finding out if you don't mind."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed. "I guess i can't help being like i am,"She said. "My father was in the war....not because he had a choice he did it for revenge...they killed my mother,""She siad tears coming in her eyes. She tried holding them back. "humans did...i never seen anything like it before,"She said letting tears fall frrely. She got up. "Im sorry,"She said and ran out. She kept running and running till she stopped and sat down crying silently. "And my father is out there somewhere...maybe dead too,"She said.

Okami_Oni
*Jack falls limp in the Virage's arms, obviously very perturbed by the fact he is immobile...*

Damnit... where's sis when i need her...?

*he looks back at Champion*

How ya holdin' up back there, kid?

BlackKat
Shika just walked aimlessly.

jewallac
Jessie sighed. "I guess i can't help being like i am,"She said. "My father was in the war....not because he had a choice he did it for revenge...they killed my mother,""She siad tears coming in her eyes. She tried holding them back. "humans did...i never seen anything like it before,"She said letting tears fall frrely. She got up. "Im sorry,"She said and ran out. She kept running and running till she stopped and sat down crying silently. "And my father is out there somewhere...maybe dead too,"She said.

Antonio paid for the breakfast and ran after Jessie. He didn't mean to upset her with their conversation. He flew up above the tall buildings and realized that he wouldn't be able to see her from this height. The lowered himself and flew hurriedly through palace town. He found her sitting by the water fountain that his mother used to take him to when he was younger.

"I didn't mean to upset you," he said as he landed next to her. "If I had known that you shared bad memories with the past, I wouldn't have brought the subject up. I beg of you forgiveness."

Antonio was genuinely upset as well that he could make someone as beautiful as Jessie cry with just words. "Is there anyway that I could make it up to you? I really didn't mean to cause you pain."

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion falls to the ground, opening her wings to slow her landing, still landing painfuly fast. She falls to her knees, before slowly standing, watching them fly off, then she looks to the one who stayed behind, noting he is watching her* What? *She speaks shyly, as if she is of no threat to him, quite the opposite*

Okami_Oni
Jack watches on in confusion, wondering what the half-wingly has up her sleeve...

Wolf_Girl15
*she sighs, knowing her only power is a "spot on the wall" power. She was forced out for not only being a half breed, but being too weak to even count as part wingly. she sighs again, looking up at the person who stayed behind, before turning and troting off to follow the creature who has her master in hand*

Okami_Oni
Jack sighs in disbelief... "Some plan, kid. Well... now what do we do?"

Wolf_Girl15
*She looks up, sadly* We go with them, I am smarter than I look. I may come up with a plan later....as for now, we just have to go with the flow.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>