Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tia dalma
Does anyone know how to import dvd's onto windows movie maker?
I want to make a video, but i can't get any clips off my dvd's sad . Does anyone have any ideas?

Barker
You can't take the video from your pirates DVD. That'd be called pirating, oddly enough.

ivebeendepped43
lol i never get tired of that...pirating a pirate movie

tia dalma
Oh! so how do ya get the clips to make a music video, ya know to put it on youtube and stuff

ivebeendepped43
most people pirate. you really cant get clips n e where else. tats why so many vids get deleted.

Gravitation
Most vids you see on YT are not supposed to be up. It's copyright infringement,hence why 3 of my accounts have been suspended. My first account was suspended because I uploaded PotC vids. And I only used clips I found and trailers.

Careful where you tread with all this.

Besides,it's illegal.

ivebeendepped43
true. stupid people

Gravitation
And I'm not talking about filming it at the movies. Even burning your DVD to the computer is illegal.

ivebeendepped43
yeah it sux. i wish it wasnt

surfchikpir8fan
My best sugestion is grab ye' friends, dress up as your fav characters and reshoot, lol. That would be alot of fun! I'm gonna ask my firends now tomorrow!

tia dalma
laughing out loud
I'll have to ask my friends. when dead man's chest came out, me and my friend went to see it straight away, and we got the last two seats in the cinema stick out tongue much to the annoyance of the queue behind us

tia dalma
Whoops pressed wrong button, i was gonna say, that we didn't believe that Jack could DIE, i mean the films are practically about him, so we went to see it again and again. When we got back to school two weeks later i asked nearly everyone had they seen the film, and they look at me as if i had two heads, and ask "what the F**K is that" i was gobsmacked, How could they not hear of it. I mean it's trailer was on tv every 5 minutes. I've given up trying to talk to them about it, all they say is "Are ya still on about that, what's it about anyway?"
DER! as if the title doesn't give them a clue. 'PIRATES' of the caribbean.
Anyway there's only like 10 die-hard fans around the entire town, so i'd be kinda short-staffed.

T.Maria
10 die hard fans in your town is a hell of alot more than what i have in mine lmao smile

scousers are too busy pretending to be 'hard' with their mates...they're much too scared to tell anyone that they're fans of POTC for fear of them taking the piss out of them... (even though deep down inside, everyone is a diehard pirates fan lmao! big grin)

surfchikpir8fan
Lol! Lucky enough there are alot of pirate ..... um, scrap that - Johnny Depp/Orlando Bloom fans at my school, so that is more what they talk about then the characters, setting, plot etc or the movie itself. In fact, that's fine by me, because everyone knows who to come to for info on pirates, hehe, because I'm the only one bothered to research my pastime, lol!

PirateDiva
LMAO!!! i know if anyone has any questions regarding the movie they totally come to me!!

Lmao the other day....my friend was like "Alright lets see just how much you know about Johnny!!" I was like "Alright shoot!" So he began asking me a serious of questions and i would answer them all to the T and then some....i would give him more than what he asked for....lmao!! I was gicing dates, locations....lmao...at one point he was accusing me of reading of a website!!! LOL...which i totally wasnt!!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.