Highfather vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Suprise it aint been done yet anyway who wins?

xmeat
who wins

xmeat
guess the polls say it

Kutulu
Originally posted by xmeat
guess the polls say it

Polls are split right now smile Blargh nevermind someone pulled ahead.

xmeat
odin should win

guy222
Suprise it aint been done yet anyway who wins?

Odin

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
Odin agreed

hunbu04
highfather will win he control the energy of the source >>odinforce

Utrigita
What can highfather actually do my impression from reading his conflict with Darkseid makes me get the impression that he isn't that powerful and not on the same level as Odin.

Endless Mike
Highfather and Darkseid destroyed planets a side - effect of one of their fights. Pales in comparison to Odin destroying galaxies.

However Highfather has the Alpha force, which is equal and opposite of the Omega effect.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Highfather and Darkseid destroyed planets a side - effect of one of their fights. Pales in comparison to Odin destroying galaxies.

Odin has done that on numerous times before DS and HF where created, Odin will win. Odin has to much experience and has more raw power than HF.

hunbu04
odin experience is crap compare to highfather who was alive when the old gods rule. Odin should be just a little older than hercules he is not even zeus's age as was explain in the trojan war arc of thor annual while on the other hand highfather is over 2 billion years old

Utrigita
What is the alpha effect in opposite to the omega sorry don't read a lot of DC and the one I does doesn't involve Highfather very often so isn't into his abilities at a high level.

hunbu04
alpha force is the equal and opposite of the omega effect and highfather think his warrior days are over so he create takion to do his dirty work

Soujaboy
Originally posted by hunbu04
alpha force is the equal and opposite of the omega effect and highfather think his warrior days are over so he create takion to do his dirty work

The OE isn't as powerful as it was once was. Once upon a time nothing could escape it's clutches, now you have heat vision and bracelets deflecting it.

Utrigita
Okay (are we not having a discussion on Galactus vs the guardians confused )

Have Highfather ever destroyed Galaxies in a fight?

How does the alpha effect work on the same level as the Omega Beam?

hunbu04
yes darkseid and highfather battle have sent shock waves through the entire cosmos including both the 3 dimension and the forth world

Utrigita
So did a Battle where Odins was weakend

Is this Odin just awakend from the Odin sleep ore a Odin that is about to take a nap???

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Utrigita
So did a Battle where Odins was weakend

Is this Odin just awakend from the Odin sleep ore a Odin that is about to take a nap???

Neither, he exerted his energy and had his and the rest Asgardians minds jumbled after trying to stop a false Ragnarok.

Utrigita
what a you refering to ??????????????????????

the Darkone
Originally posted by hunbu04
odin experience is crap compare to highfather who was alive when the old gods rule. Odin should be just a little older than hercules he is not even zeus's age as was explain in the trojan war arc of thor annual while on the other hand highfather is over 2 billion years old

HF is not billions of years old maybe million, Odin has been around along time before man came upon earth, read Thor Ragnarok again. Even HF considers DC Odin and Zeus his elders/peers. Odin has cause shock waves through out the whole multi-universe, his battles has cause destruction of galaxies and destroyed suns and made suns in the process. If we go by feats Odin wins the majority, I give some to HF since Ilike him, 6 or 7/10 for Odin.

xmeat
how is highfather winning the polls and they say kmc is marvel bias m0re like dc bias

xmeat
odins back on top

xmeat
bump

xmeat
HIGHFATHER STALEMATES DARKY WHO'S FAR INFERIOR TO ODIN SO ODIN WINS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
HIGHFATHER STALEMATES DARKY WHO'S FAR INFERIOR TO ODIN SO ODIN WINS.

Actually Highfather and DS have never been retconned. And according to this forum, for things to grow or diminish in power, there must be a retcon. ANyway, DS has officially been retconned to be more powerful. Creating stayne, Being able to kill Takion, and Becoming so powerful that 5 sky Gods had to combine into one to fight him. Highfather who is still close to DS in power wins. Well classic Highfather. the current one is a retard pwned by DS.

Soujaboy
Nvr's team loses again...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Nvr's team loses again...

Your pathetic.

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it revealed in Our Worlds At War that reason Wonder Woman deflected the Omega Effect was due to the fact she placed a portion of her own soul into Darkseid?

Heat vision deflecting it is just bad writing

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Your pathetic.

That nearly caused me to get angry. Then I realized it was the guy who's never been with a girl that made the statement.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That nearly caused me to get angry. Then I realized it was the guy who's never been with a girl that made the statement.

ANd I dont' want to be with one sweety. I like PENIS. Say it with me. PENIS. Anyway, you came into the thread contributing nothing but an insult/sock, yes you are pathetic. Now get a life. Get some pussy. If you were getting some, you wouldn't come into threads with not a damn thing to say. You troll me so much, you make me think you want some of my Goodies.

King_Mungi
ANd I dont' want to be with one sweety. I"m like PENIS. Say it with me. PENIS.

and now your name makes sense

Soujaboy
ANd I dont' want to be with one sweety. I like PENIS. Say it with me. PENIS. Anyway, you came into the thread contributing nothing but an insult/sock, yes you are pathetic. Now get a life. Get some pussy. If you were getting some, you wouldn't come into threads with not a damn thing to say. You troll me so much, you make me think you want some of my Goodies.

Lol

I enjoy the company of females, yet you don't see me run around screaming "I like pussy, say it with me I like pussy". It really isn't necessary and being gay doesn't give you the right to behave in such a manner.

I never insulted you. I simply stated what you proudly renforced with your username.

Believe me, I get my fare share.

You tell me to get a life, yet you go on internet rants screaming to the world how you enjoy penis and how your fellow posters want your "goodies". You call that a life? Your 30 years old for cyring out loud, stoping acting like a child.

I can assure you that I want no part of your "goodies". I'll leave that to DS. Highfather, Mxy, and your other DC strongmen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lol

I enjoy the company of females, yet you don't see me run around screaming "I like pussy, say it with me I like pussy". It really isn't necessary and being gay doesn't give you the right to behave in such a manner.

I never insulted you. I simply stated what you proudly renforced with your username.

Believe me, I get my fare share.

You tell me to get a life, yet you go on internet rants screaming to the world how you enjoy penis and how your fellow posters want your "goodies". You call that a life? Your 30 years old for cyring out loud, stoping acting like a child.

I can assure you that I want no part of your "goodies". I'll leave that to DS. Highfather, Mxy, and your other DC strongmen.

ANd yet your the tard that came into the thread with nothing to add to the thread. You attacked me. Obviously you have a jones for me. Your not cute enough. Now leave me alone and go get " Your Fare Share"

xmeat
NVR IS GAY WOW.

hush
most ppl tell me comic fan's cant be gay now i no they can.

Soujaboy
ANd yet your the tard that came into the thread with nothing to add to the thread. You attacked me. Obviously you have a jones for me. Your not cute enough. Now leave me alone and go get " Your Fare Share"

"Tard", what grown man in his right mind uses such a childish term?

I didn't attack you. Your post didn't deserve a well thought out response so instead I said you lose... which you do.

Don't flatter yourself.

Isn't it a shame that this 30 year old man is telling a 15 year old boy that he's not cute enough for him? Well at the verry least I can thank god.

xmeat

I didn't attack you. Your post didn't deserve a well thought out response so instead I said you lose... which you do.

Don't flatter yourself.

Isn't it a shame that this 30 year old man is telling a 15 year old boy that he's not cute enough for him? Well at the verry least I can thank god. YOU DO KNOW MOST PEOPLE LIE THERE AGE ON THE INTERNET.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Don't flatter yourself.

Isn't it a shame that this 30 year old man is telling a 15 year old boy that he's not cute enough for him? Well at the verry least I can thank god.

Well dear, since I dont' know what you look like, and niether do I care, you must use what intelligence you do have to catch what I meant. YOur not cute means you aren't doing jack. It means get lost. It means try harder. It means get off my ass. Either post constructively, and you can insult all you want, but at least insult with some reference to the damned thread. coming in the thread starting shit is just dumb. 15 or not, it's no excuse to hide behind your age. especially since your doing grown folk stuff and getting "your fare Share" LMAO

xmeat
YOU DO KNOW MOST PEOPLE LIE THERE AGE ON THE INTERNET.

Priest
ANd I dont' want to be with one sweety. I like PENIS. Say it with me. PENIS.
Originally posted by King_Mungi
and now your name makes sense
NVR IS GAY WOW.
ermm

Soujaboy
Well dear, since I dont' know what you look like, and niether do I care, you must use what intelligence you do have to catch what I meant. YOur not cute means you aren't doing jack. It means get lost. It means try harder. It means get off my ass. Either post constructively, and you can insult all you want, but at least insult with some reference to the damned thread. coming in the thread starting shit is just dumb. 15 or not, it's no excuse to hide behind your age. especially since your doing grown folk stuff and getting "your fare Share" LMAO

Please refrain from calling me "sweetie", it makes me feel sexually harassed.

I always thought not being cute was the equivalent of not being attractive. confused

I have yet to insult you.

I don't hide behind my age, I just found it disturbing that a 30 year old man would offer his "goodies" o a 15 year old boy.

guy222
odin

Troop
laughing out loud

I like this gay guy. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.