movie Batman vs movie TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

Raph
Don
Mike
Leo

Standard EQ...

Fight in NYC streets at midnight.

Scoobless
Which movie Batman?

endrict
Bale.....of course.

Bouboumaster
The Bat is smoke.

endrict
If he can please his cards right Bale can win...

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Raph
Don
Mike
Leo

Standard EQ...

Fight in NYC streets at midnight.

TMNT>Keaton>Bale>Clooney big grin

Soljer
The movie turtles weren't overly impressive.

If we went by comics, however, one turtle would be a match for Batman.

Validus
The new movie Turtles are animated so I'm sure they'll be doing some crazy ass Matrix stuff. Batman be screwed I say.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
The new movie Turtles are animated so I'm sure they'll be doing some crazy ass Matrix stuff. Batman be screwed I say.

Yeah, but that movie isn't out yet, so all we have to go on are the rubber suit/puppet turtles.

And they didn't do anything incredibly impressive. Till the new Turtles movie comes out, I'd say Batman could take this.

Validus
Yeah, Rubber Suit TMNT get calzowned....until Splinter steps in. stick out tongue

spidey-dude
if the turtles got shredder helping them out then byby batman of course.

LordFear
either way, Bat's is screwed

jrodslam
Hell, i think that even the Turtles from 1 and 2 would beat Batmans ass. Raph alone took out about 20 foot soldiers in 1 and 2. The group whoops him imo.

Soljer
So? Elektra took thousands of hand-ninjas, and we still consider her comparable to Batman in skill.

Hell, the foot in the movie were pretty much just street punks with a little half-assed training.

They were bigger jobbers than Hand ninjas and Storm troopers combined. Batman could have taken on legions of foot without too much trouble.

jrodslam
I didnt see Elektras take our thousands of Hand ninjas in the movie. What part was that?

True the Foot were just street kids with a bit of training, but their sheer numbers were f'n crazy. They were like freaking roaches.

Im sure Bats could have taken out a bunch of Foot ninjas as well, but eventually hed get overwhelmed also. I havent seen anything in Begins that say otherwise.

With that said, hes not beating the 4 turtles imo.

Soljer
I meant comic book Elektra, my bad.

Regardless, the turtles are at a HUGE disadvantage. The actors that played them had to play them in big bulky suits, and couldn't really demonstrate much skill because of this fact.

As such (and to the best of my memory), they have no real 'feats' to speak of. They aren't overly agile or fast. They didn't show any impressive strength. Even their skill was only ever tested against street punks and the Shredder who, himself, showed no real skill....

erm.

The Fighter
The Turtles are good guys. They would choose their best fighter, and both him and Batman would dumb their weapons, and fight an respectful and clean fight where the strongest turtle would win, and still keeping his pride intactsmile He would of course spare Batman, as they are brotherssmile

endrict
The way I see it as...TMNT are ninjas...Batman is a master of 125 martial arts and is smarter, he also has belt so he should do ok here. The turtles have lot better tougher due to thier shells.

Hercules
The Turtles from the first film win, the Turtles from the second and third, suck and get killed!

The actors inside the suits were brilliant martial artists to even do what they did in those suits.

I'm pretty sure they could kick Bale's ass!

LordFear
If I am master of over 125 martial arts, then why does a bruiser like Bane kicks my ass?

Symmetric Chaos
Unless Bats suddenly become KarateKid he'll lose.

Originally posted by LordFear
If I am master of over 125 martial arts, then why does a bruiser like Bane kicks my ass?

huh

Hercules

Cause you paid for more than just a massage? confused

Validus
I'll take "Because you haven't slept in an exceptionally long time and just ran of a gauntlet of every enemy you've ever made before being taken by surprise" for 500, Alex!

Symmetric Chaos
Isn't Bane a genius too?

TricksterPriest
This is true. Bane deduced Batman's identity and set up the gauntlet that weakened him.

LordFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Isn't Bane a genius too?

A genius or a good strategist?

Symmetric Chaos
A genius or a good strategist?

His intelligence impressed Ras a Gul.

LordFear
His intelligence impressed Ras a Gul.

well listen a pair of broad shoulders will impress Rha, if to try and marry Talia off/lol

Symmetric Chaos
well listen a pair of broad shoulders will impress Rha, if to try and marry Talia off/lol

crazy

Gahk . . .

What you say?

LordFear
crazy

Gahk . . .

What you say?

wasn't Ra on a big kick at one point, looking for a favorable male suitor for his beloved Tahlia so she may bear him a grandchild?

Soljer

As was pointed out, Bane only defeated Batman after Batman went through his ENTIRE Rogue's gallery one by one.

In their re-match, Batman handed Bane his venom-pumped ass on a platter.

endrict
Are you guys thinking about actors? It's the charaters in the movies that are fighting....

The Fighter
Originally posted by The Fighter
The Turtles are good guys. They would choose their best fighter, and both him and Batman would dumb their weapons, and fight an respectful and clean fight where the strongest turtle would win, and still keeping his pride intactsmile He would of course spare Batman, as they are brotherssmile

From The Fightersmile

qqqqqqq
cmon a bunch of teenage turtles vs an experienced bat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.