Zombie Sentry versus Superboy-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The zombified Golden Guardian of good has broken through the dimensional barriers and is hungry for BRAINS !

Can Superboy-Prime (who believes killing this guy will even out his track record a little) take him out ?

http://www.newsarama.com/dynamitenew/Mvl_AoD/01/AODvsMZ1pg17.jpg
VERSUS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Superboyic6.PNG

WHO WINS !

Symmetric Chaos
Damn thats a hot version of Sentry.

Does he have any feats? Does he have the ability to even damage SBP?

qqqqqqq
he had power comsic

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Does he have any feats? Does he have the ability to even damage SBP?

Well as you can see in the scan he slaughtered that version of the Avengers and presumably has all of Normal sentries powers plus what you gain from being a marvel zombie.

He did take a shotgun blast to the chest with no harm though.

Thanos_THOTU
I would like to see Sentry eat Superboy Prime's brain big grin , in theory however Superboy Prime would win.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
He did take a shotgun blast to the chest with no harm though.
Well thats impressive.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Well thats impressive.

Sarcasm aside I think SBP may take this , although there is a chance that Sentry can bite SBP. It all matters about his jaw strength

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by grey fox
Sarcasm aside I think SBP may take this , although there is a chance that Sentry can bite SBP. It all matters about his jaw strength meaning he transforms SBP into a zombie and he takes the win?

King Kandy
SBP has all the powers and abilities of Pre-Crisis Superman.

Superboy Prime
I don't think Sentry will win...I mean part of the reason other high-tiers take victories over the emo kid is because of his unstability and overall stupidity...but being a zombie makes you brain dead. Besides SBP is pretty much stronger, faster, more durable, has heat vision capable of owning GL shields...and lets not get into some of the other crazy feats.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/you-are-gay.jpg

stick out tongue

Tassadar
Zombie Sentry bites him. If zombification counts as a win for Sentry, then Sentry wins. And what is that scan from?

Superboy Prime
Highly unlikely Sentry will get to bite him. Knowing Prime he will retcon punch Zombie Sentry and the entire Galactus owning zombie horde out of existence.

superkronick92
Better, he retcon puches once, and all the zombies have cowboy hats,

Wolverine: Where did these come from?

Spiderman: I think we've always had them.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Tassadar
Zombie Sentry bites him. If zombification counts as a win for Sentry, then Sentry wins. And what is that scan from?

Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness

grey fox
Originally posted by superkronick92
Better, he retcon puches once, and all the zombies have cowboy hats,

Wolverine: Where did these come from?

Spiderman: I think we've always had them.

Lol

Nikkolas
I doubt Sentry is fast enough to bite SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.